Angela's Dilemma

Story Info
Angela is in a bind?
1.8k words
2.75
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opens the door with her key, something seems amiss, although a long day makes it hard to focus on mundane stuff such as seeing her mail picked up and sorted nicely on her coffee table.

Anyway, her scrubs were catching up to her ass and she really needed a nice hot bath after working her butt off at the center as well as dealing with her bitch of a boss. She was just looking for a nice long fuck, thought Angela as she started to undress herself while walking towards her bedroom. As soon as she steps inside her bedroom walking a couple of steps towards her bed, she felt her leg trip her. Before she knew it she was off balance and fell with a thud on the bed, thankfully, she thought.

She could feel her arms being pulled away and cuffed so she is spread out wide. Her eyes widened with both a sense of fear and excitement and before she could scream, he hissed *STAY where you are and don't try to scream*.

When she heard him, everything came back to her and she chuckled. She could feel her legs being shackled but her knees were dug in the bed so she was on all fours if she wanted to be and her ass could still be up in the air.

She was fourth in the queue waiting to get her afternoon caffeine fill standing listlessly as Chris walks towards her to join the queue. Well, though as Chris would have it, he waves at her as though she was knew him. Smiles back at Chris as he joins the queue. "Hi there, I a Chris. I am sure that we met somewhere". He cups Angela's elbow, and lets her follow him to the end of the queue. Angela was obviously not sure if she should go, though it was too late. There they were together waiting for their turn. Angela wasn't sure about Chris, but she was getting late to get back to work. "Relax Angela, your work can wait."

"I am sorry, have we met?" with a how-do-you-know-my-name-expression on her face though not too obvious.

"Well your employee id." Chris says sidestepping as to where in the whole wide world did she meet him question.

"Nice tat", points to the miniature-paddle-landing-on-a-red-ass tattoo that she got it when she went home (or was it in Java) for holidays. Good times. Sigh. As she waits for the queue to move.

"Let me buy you a cup, Angela."

The ritual starts: Mocha latte Small for me and you being a regular are served just as you need it.

We sit at the table and talk about a few things general, how long have you been working here, do you like it kind of small talk that is best relegated to vanilla circles. Nevertheless, the mores of the society need us to do get away with the pleasantries.

"What is the color of your panties today?"

"Turquoise blue", without batting an eyelid as though Angela was expecting this all along.

"Lets meet sometime. Here is my number and a spare key. If you lose it, just call me, so I can change the locks". Angela smiles.

He leaves his card for her. They grab their cups to get back to where they think they need to be, to get the bills paid and just do things that are so much less interesting than the brief chat they had. It all came back to her.

"I have a couple of friends of mine who I would like to introduce you to. ", while blindfolding her with a scarf dabbed in his cologne...so she is marked as his.

"SPANK", something flat and hard hit her raised ass.

"OOOUUUUUCH", she yelps...but the gag did a good job of muffling her cries.

"hush baby, this is too loud for me", he pauses for a bit and looks out the window of what seemed like a nice well manicured backyard and a pool. More importantly, no neighbors.

"Alright...we can drown this out, ", steps away from your juicy ass (contemplating about the most important problem in your life as to how to spank it and spank it good.) to get your iPhone from the coffee table.

"Whats the password"?

Nods here head shows her thumb. He walks toward her so she can swipe her thumb through her cuffs. He goes through all her music and plays the one that she played with recently. Its hip hop and with hot explicit lyrics and blasts the music with the beats filling her ass as it moves...all the 210 lbs of it.

He is enjoying and just when Angela tries to relax, she hears something so loud

SPANK SPAANK SPANK SPANK

She is screaming her ass off... but the only thing that we all hear is hip-hop. "This is how I do it", he thought.

Spank

spank

spank spank spank spank.

Her ass is red and he is enjoying every curve that she was carrying the entire day packaged inside her scrubs. Her day was worse than the one before, her boss is a bitch, her coworkers are getting fucked every day or fucking each like rabbits. She felt left out... even though she was an obedient Puppy, or so she seemed to think.

He stops the music and walks closer to her, hisses, "Your ass is mine and you do realize that your ass is mine, Angela, don't you?"

He grabs her hair as she is looking away from him to rest her face on her cheek and a couple of tears rolling along her chubby face, with a smile inside her heart.

"Looks like this is how a lady needs to be treated, don't you agree?" feels her wet pussy waiting to arrive, but the fear of another spanking for this stranger.

He starts to fist her pussy as she is squirming not knowing where his hands will touch her, on second thoughts, where his paddle or belt or cane or his bare palms are going to kiss her. She feels her breasts pushing hard against her, she thought that her boobs were the third best part of her body: her eyes being the first.

He pulls her hair back to have her lift her breasts up so she is on all fours. "Get on all yours, Angela, I am not going to lift you". She complies and he can see her nipples hanging down waiting to be slapped. "Dont you think that these breasts are getting in the way too much, drawing too much attention away from your green eyes?"

"She nods", thinking about how it was with all her clothes ripped just enough, so her scrubs were still on her but pulled all the way down, her panties, torn because he wanted to do that...it was fun when he did that.

Her bra on the bed her top covering her arms, she wanted to be nude, but he was denying her freedom, or so it seemed. She needed to be spanked by him so she could break off of her shackles her fears and also just to have fun.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK : he started to slap her breasts and each one hardening her nipples. Angela Moans, oh my, oh my, she is craning her neck out to let Chris slap even more so he wont stop.

SPANK

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

He spanked for what seemed like a very long time...it was about 5:46 seconds, as he starts the music again and waits for the song to finish. The music stopped, his spanking stops. He undoes her blind fold to let her see what a nasty little **** she was, "look at you, you are so filthy"

"Do you like being filthy?"

"No, Chris, I am a good girl, I promise."

"Yeah right". He mounts on her, lets his dick slide inside her wet pussy and as she was getting used to it being there, he takes it out.

"do you know what you taste like?"

Before she could nod or even breathe, he slides his dick wet with her juices inside her mouth.

"Lick it, like you mean every drop of it".

She is delighted, she had always wanted to worship his dick and here it was right in her face and starts to lick it and suck it, tasting her pussy for the first time or perhaps it was a long long time ago when someone made her do it.

She closes her eyes, wishing for the blindfold to be put back on, but is afraid to ask. Closes her eyes, smells his cologne and gently sucks his dick.

"You have to be gentle with my Dick. My dick likes it soft and smooth, I would like you to keep it with that way".

She obeys like the good puppy she is. Chris stops all his thoughts and lets his mind focus on Angela's skill with his dick.

"mmm...", he groans.

"nice".

Angela smiles as she can see that Chris is pleased with her and she likes that! She wants to get fucked bad, very bad. He brings her dildo and sticks it inside her pussy. "Lets see how well you play with your self.". Un-cuffs her so she feels free, but bound by Chris, and starts to play with her toy as she had done it yesterday and the day before and the day before that.

"Please fuck me Chris!"

spank spank spank spank.

"You can only beg me, Angela. The rules of engagement should have been clear by now. You can only request, I may or may not comply."

Angela shudders a bit moving all of her ass and the bed under it.

"Yes Master", she blurts out as she never imagined that she would submit, despite having the need to play it rough. She always thought that she preferred to have someone worship her ass. Now she descends into a dilemma, should I submit all the way or just come back before its too late, because being a dominatrix is a lot of work and she didn't want any more of the control that comes with being one. She pauses as though stopped in her tracks, soaks each moment since Chris walked in, every paddle stroke, every word that he said.

"Hmmm?"

Nods "Yes, yes, yes, Master". I feel that it is a privilege to serve your needs, Master, Angela says. I guess the only use of the dilemma is as the safe word for now.

There is no dilemma, its clear as crystal: you are my Master and I am your submissive.

"Ok, let me fuck you now". He get her ass high up so she is not squeezing his dick as it goes inside her, and starts to pump his dick inside her wet pussy.

DEEPER

DEEPER

DEEPER DEEPER DEEPER DEEPER

Comes back up and digs deeper inside her pussy as it opens up wider...

He sticks his dick out.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

Her ass is red and he unshackles her feet from the other side of the bed.

"Lets go for a dip in your pool".

The walk into the sunset and the pool, with Angela on all fours being the faithful puppy she has always wanted to be!