Angela's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

"Definite improvement. I am proud of you. Get up and bend over." She whimpered in total defeat and crawled to the foot of the bed bending over and resting her tear soaked face on the mattress. He struck her four times, ignoring her screams.

"Back up on the bed. I must say that your pussy's endless demands for orgasms makes this lesson go quickly. This time I am going to fuck you. I expect you to do everything in your ability to make it as good a fuck as you have ever given me. I will not tolerate you thrashing around, having your greedy fucking orgasms while you fuck me. If you have an orgasm it better be your little secret."

She was both thrilled and terrified, she loved nothing more than to have him on top of her with his cock in her pussy. She could not imagine having him inside her and keeping control of herself. He pulled her head up and straddling her chest he had her take his cock in her mouth. He let her suck and lick until he was hugely erect and then he dropped and plunged into her full length. She spread herself, opening herself wide and vulnerable to his entry. She focused on moving her hips to meet and emphasize his thrusts into her. She gritted her teeth and focused on tightening her pussy around him as tight as she could. He slowed and looked down at her face, his eyebrow cocked and he grinned. "Nice tight pussy. Keep it that way." and began to pound against her hard and fast. She could feel agonizing delight building in her, her pussy tightening and pulsing around his wonderful cock as the waves of her orgasm throbbed through her. She forced herself to breath as normally as she could, restricting her movements to only those to enhance his sensations. She could feel him tighten and lunge, his cock pulsing and twitching as he pumped his come into her. Her orgasm stretched and peaked after he was laying still, but the only betrayal her body made was the rhythmic clenching of her pussy muscles around his softening cock.

She pulled away from him and bending down she took him back into her mouth gently cleaning and soothing his last twitches of climax. Then she got up and went to the foot of the bed and bent over and readied herself for the caning she come to expect.

He looked at her, his cruel resolve somewhat eased by the relaxation of his finish. "I think you did pretty good that time. Do you want me to punish you again?" She mutely shook her head. "I think it would be a good time to take a break."

He lay on his back dozing. She curled next to him as close as she could get without touching him. She tried to sleep but her nerves were all jangled. Her ass burned like fire and having him nude and asleep near her was a heady drug. Silently propping herself on her elbow devoured him with her eyes.

He was so beautiful to her, thick tousled black hair with just a touch of silver at his temples, arching black brows over impenetrable black eyes, a straight strong nose, generous sensual lips over straight white teeth. His body was strong tanned and muscular. She let her eyes travel lower to his cock. He was completely flaccid but she knew he could grow to a very satisfying size, not gross but big enough to be an impressive sight and he filled her up to tight and good when he fucked her. She felt warmth and wetness well up in her rebellious pussy. He is so right, my pussy is insatiable, ruefully rubbing her sore stinging ass.

She forced herself to relax and lay still next to him, telling herself to rest if even if she couldn't sleep. She was floating on the edge of sleep when he stretched and sat up. His movement made her gasp and tense, her eyes wide and watching him. "I certainly have you terrorized today don't I?" She smiled tremulously and nodded. "Turn over onto your stomach." Her stomach lurched as she turned. She felt his hands warm and firm as he inspected her ass. "That cane has left some bruises. I expect you will have a few more before we are finished."

She whimpered involuntarily.

"Go shower and clean yourself and put some lube up your ass. Its glowing such a sexy red color I don't think I will resist its siren call." She carefully shaved herself, gave herself an enema but she had nothing to clean out. She worked lube up her anus as far as she could with her fingers. As she walked out to her room she was very conscious of the oily loose feel in her butt.

He was not in her room when she got back. She curled on her side, avoiding sitting on her stinging aching cheeks and focused on trying to control her nervous trembling. When he walked back into her room she whimpered again.

"You will be bound again for this next lesson." She passively held out her wrists forcing herself to ignore the sudden rush heat flooding her loins as he began to tie her. Soon he had her exactly as he wanted her. She was much closer to the foot of the bed, her ass hanging in the air just over the edge of the bed and lifted to the exact height as his cock, her legs pulled wide and pointing almost straight up. It was a position she was familiar with.

"Lets add something new." and he took the dildo and slid it deep into her cunt carefully placing the little hard plastic knob on her clitoris. He took the silk bands and wrapped up her pussy like a Christmas package, careful to leave her ass open for his assault. "Remember this is not for play. This is a lesson. I will be watching you carefully. I will punish you for every mistake. I plan to test you cruelly. This control of your body must become automatic and unconscious." His words terrified and exhilarated her, she was amazingly close to coming already and he had not even started. He picked up the cane and turned on the vibrations. Her clitoris was doubly sensitive to the sensations this time and she jerked and yelped. He did not even turn off the vibrator, he just struck. Laying on her back she could see him standing between her legs, see his arm lift, see his forehead crease with effort as he brought the cane down. She shrieked. The cane was hitting her on her inner thigh not her ass. It seemed to hurt a hundred times worse. She writhed and struggled against her restraints. She was horrified to realize that the pain was not distracting her from the intense waves of feeling spreading from her cunt and consuming her body and soul, instead it was adding to it, she had never been so turned on in her life and she had to somehow fight all her instincts to moan, pump her hips, beg for more, beg for him to stop. She did not know if she was shrieking in pain or delight. She was dimly aware she was desperately fighting against her bonds, mindlessly trying to escape. All the time the huge waves of her orgasms tossed and jerked her. The video camera was still running and a small part of her mind quietly watched the television screen as she convulsed against her ropes, watched as his arm raised and struck over and over. She could hear her screams hoarse and loud in her ears but it seemed like it was someone else who was screaming. Slowly she spiraled down into darkness.

She woke to the sensation of cool dampness on her face. The vibrations had ceased but her pussy throbbed and tingled endlessly. Her thighs were on fire. He was gently wiping her tears and snot from her face with a damp cloth. She threw all caution to the wind. "Oh please sir I cannot bear it, I cannot bear the pleasure and the pain at the same time."

He frowned at her disregard of his rule, but he also knew she had failed miserably despite his cruel beating of her. He was aware enough to realize her failure may have been due to the cruel blows as much as her orgasms. He threw the rag on the floor and got up and went to the bureau and got a gag, carefully designed to stifle all but her loudest cries but not impede her breathing. Before he fastened it he said "You need to say anything else?"

Her voice was hoarse, "I love you, please help me learn." He nodded in approval and fastened the gag over her mouth.

He looked down at her face, her jaws stretched around the gag. "You will wear the gag until I feel you have learned to obey." In an almost tender gesture he reached down and smoothed back her tangled mass of curls from her face.

"Angela, you say you cannot bear it, but that is what this lesson is about. It is about learning to bear it. So lets try again." He slowly rand his hand down her welted thigh and looking her directly in the eyes he switched on the vibrations again. She was ready and somehow her clitoris and pussy seemed less sensitive. The vibrations seemed less sharp more endurable. She bit into the gag and steeled herself to hold still. But the tiniest ripple of her stomach or thigh muscles made her sway. The harder she tried to hold herself rigid, the more she rocked on the ropes suspending her. She learned quickly that the only way to still her swinging was to lay with her muscles totally relaxed.

Gradually the swaying stopped but the torment in her pussy was growing and growing. It seemed like the more she relaxed the more she was opening herself up for ever mounting levels of exquisite agony. She grew increasingly petrified, how could she bear it, it was bigger than she was. She concentrated on the taste and sensation of her teeth clenching on the gag. The only muscles she allowed herself to use. She focused fiercely, 'breath in, count, one.. two.. breath out, count, one.. two.."

She had to do it for him. She no longer feared the cane. She could bear anything but his disappointment.

When her orgasm crashed over her, she willed herself perfectly still, squeezing her eyes shut. Breath in.. breath out.. She was dismayed when the rhythmic pulses of her pussy on the hard plastic of the vibrator spread, her thigh muscles twitching and then the muscles of her belly fluttering like a flag in the wind.

A single tear leaked out from under her tightly closed lid. She made an exasperated little grunt, muffled by the gag filling her mouth. He turned off the vibrations.

He had watched her carefully, every step of her struggle. He was very impressed with how hard she had fought to comply. He knew it was almost impossible for her to stop the the pulsing and clenching of her pelvic muscles. And her rebellious pussy was fighting back with bigger and bigger orgasms.

His voice was crisp and clinical, "That was a definite improvement. I want to see you do that again." and he turned her on again.

Her face was fiercely determined, her eyes desperately locked on his. She was breathing deeply slowly. He could tell she was focusing desperately. He was learning to recognize her growing excitement despite her stillness. Her pupils would widen until her light blue eyes looked black, the dark red flush would spread down her neck to her chest. He could tell she was building high, beads of sweat were standing out on her face, her slow controlled breaths had a the tiniest hint of a butterflies flutter.

"Focus on being still, I am going to stick my fingers up your ass." Her eyes looked at him almost panicked. She almost imperceptibly shook her head. Pleading with her eyes. He touched her ass and began to worm his fingers into her. First just one then two. The vibrations beating through her whole cunt and belly were obvious to his hand. Her breathing stopped completely, she lay under him completely still frozen. He could feel her ass muscles tighten almost painfully around his fingers and then begin rhythmically squeeze. Her orgasm seemed endless and she suddenly gasped and started breathing again, but she had lost her deep slow rhythm. She lay amazingly still. She seemed completely unconscious of how her toes would curl up as she came.

He turned off the vibrator. "You are pleasing me." Her eyes looked triumphant. "I will be back soon." He left her swaying slightly. She was getting increasingly uncomfortable. Her weight hanging from her ankles was making her knees and hips ache, her pussy was throbbing, and her thighs burned. She had a headache and her lips were dry and cracking. She had never felt so used and never felt so happy in her life. She dozed off waiting for his return.

She awoke to feel his hands on her thighs. "Ready for more?" Before this visit, she would have never had believed she could have anything more in her but now she knew that there was literally no limit to how much she could take. She looked up at him and nodded bravely. He turned on the switch. As the deep penetrating vibrations began to take control of her cunt she felt him rubbing his cock up and down along the crack of her ass. She turned her head to look at their image in the television. Her breathing caught in her throat. She could see him standing between her legs, he was nude, he had the most beautiful erection.

Oh god, how am I supposed to bear how much I love him, she thought to herself and she closed her eyes and forced herself to focus on her task. The sight of him had touched her heart. She knew he would test her cruelly. She had learned to focus on her breathing and she retreated into the familiar rhythm. She could feel the familiar stretching piercing pain of him forcing his cock up her ass. He made a deep satisfied growl. "I like this vibrator, its like there is a party going on in a your ass." She giggled. Oh god how was she supposed to focus with him distracting her like this. She felt totally filled up, the pressure of his cock made the vibrations penetrate deeper into her belly, shaking her womb. She was so close to losing all control. 'Breath, one.. two.. breath..." She tightened her ass around him. Move, please oh god, if he would just move she could at least move with him.

He stayed still, his cock buried so deep in her she could feel his balls tight against her ass cheeks. He reached down and placing his palm over pubic mound and pressed down, pushing the vibrating knob down onto her clitoris. She jumped, her eyes popping open in wide surprise. The sudden pain of the buzzing knob crushing against her totally sent her over the edge. She sank her teeth into the gag, and took deep breaths. The waves of her orgasms were raising higher and higher when he began to thrust against her, moving hard and quick. His lunges hard enough to make her grunt and jerk. She forced herself focus on meeting his thrusts, letting the waves of amazing orgasm flow over her but looking up into his eyes, she clenched her ass and tried to tip her hips to open herself to him. His rough plunging hurt but it was nothing compared to the canings she had endured. And it was him, her sweet amazing lover, the man who owned her body and soul, fucking her with his cock, the pain just added to the waves of pleasure sweeping over her. Oh god focus, breath, don't lose it. Multiple orgasms surged over her. Her hips were starting to buck, she struggled to time her movements to match his. He gripped her hips and jammed himself deep into her and exploded. She froze holding her hips still, totally conscious of his cock pulsing and twitching in her ass. She could feel her ass clenching in its primitive rhythm as her orgasm continued endlessly. She wasn't sure if it would ever end. She knew she was holding her breath, waves of dizziness spiraled around her, the bed spinning, she felt a soft wail of defeat building in her throat as darkness flowed over her vision.

She woke as he was releasing her from her bonds. Her legs and hips were an agony as he let the her weight settle down onto the bed. She cried out behind her gag. He pushed her up on the bed and unwrapping her loins he removed the dildo. She did not even flinch or move as it slipped from her. She looked toward the bathroom and made a pleading sound. "Go ahead." She tried to stand and her legs betrayed her, she staggered and and almost fell. He lunged up and caught her arm and helped her to the toilet. Her legs felt like rubber.

She had to pee so bad that she couldn't get her flow to start for a few minutes, once she finally got a tiny trickle started it took even longer for her to empty her bladder, the urine burned as it flowed out. It felt like all the muscles in her crotch had turned to mush. He stood by waiting patiently for her to finish. She groaned as she stood up and she went to the sink and taking a washcloth she wiped her face and then carefully wiped her self clean.

She was so thirsty. She looked longingly at the water and wondered if there was any way she could get some water into her mouth with the gag there. She looked at him, sighed and turned to head back to the bed. He let her walk on her own but stayed close in case she lost her balance. He left her curled up on her side under a light blanket.

When she woke the morning sun was shining through a narrow gap in the dark curtains making a bright stripe across the bed. The gag in her mouth tasted horrible but she could not work up enough spit to swallow. She carefully stretched and moved her legs and hips. They were horribly stiff. She bit down on the gag and forced herself through her stretching exercises, by the time she was finished she was pretty sure she could walk on her own.

She carefully stood and walked slowly to the bathroom like a tightrope walker. She sat on the toilet but she was too dry to pee. She started the shower and just stood under the beating water. She let the water beat on her face. The slow trickle that made it past her gag was a dream come true, rinsing her mouth, easing her parched throat. She washed carefully, shaved her legs, pussy and armpits. She was sitting in the bathroom blowing her hair dry when he came in. Putting down the blow dryer carefully she stood and facing him she gracefully dropped to her knees submissively looking at the floor, her hands clasped behind her.

He came to where she was kneeling and he lifted her feet and unbuckled the straps to the gag and pulled it from her mouth. She gently worked her jaw and licked her lip and swallowed. She went to the sink and brushed her teeth, it felt so good to be able to move her mouth. After she rinsed she took several deep swallows of water. He stood in the door of the bathroom, silently watching her. When she was finished she came to kneel before him once more.

"Follow me." and he turned and walked to the kitchen. He gave her a glass of juice, a cup of tea with sugar, and two pieces of toast with butter and jam. She had not eaten in almost two days. Her hands shook as she forced herself to eat and drink slowly, sipping and chewing carefully. She could feel the sugar and fluids energizing her.

"Today I am going to give you a gift. I am going to give you three words. These words are the only words you may say. I caution you to not over use them or I will take them from you. These three words are "Thank You, sir."

She felt a deep sweet rush of love for him. To be allowed express her gratitude to him was on of the things she missed most when he imposed rules of speechlessness over her. Slipping from her chair, she knelt at his feet and leaning over she placed her cheek against his instep. "Thank you, sir." Her voice almost inaudible.

"Go to your room."

She sat cross legged on the bed, practicing her kagel exercises. She had two fingers inserted deep into her vagina and was tightening her pelvic muscles as tightly as she could and holding for a count of 30 and then completely relaxing for a count of 10. This almost yoga like exercise had become a calming centering time for her and she had missed it the last day. The sensation of tightening herself was very erotic and 20 minutes of kagel exercises always left her breathless and overstimulated. Finishing her kagels, she gracefully transitioned into her stretches. She had done them once today already but she was still feeling very stiff and sore, and it helped keep her mind off her building anxiety over not knowing what he would demand from her today.

Still he did not come.

She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth again. Then standing in front of the mirror she critically examined herself. She was tall almost 5'9", and her figure was a bit lush for her taste, but her legs were long and perfectly shaped. She had to exercise and eat very carefully. If she gained any weight at all she would lose the narrow waist that kept her from looking fat.

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers