Angela's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

She looked at her crotch carefully, she was obsessed with stubble. When he had demanded she keep herself shaved she had dreaded the prospect of the unattractive stubble. She could see that her ass and thighs were still scarlet from the canings yesterday and she could see where there would be bruises coming to the surface in the next few days.

He made her wait in her room for almost 3 hours. She was pacing like a caged animal by the time he came to her door. "Today you will demonstrate your value to me. You will fuck me all day long. You will not let your lust be a distraction to your attentions to me. You will not disgust me with all your greedy fucking pussy's orgasms."

Her heart lurched. His words had been harsh but he had given her such an amazing gift. To be allowed to worship at the temple of his body was a prospect that sent repeated waves of heat and excitement radiating from her cunt over her body.

She dropped to her knees and crawled to where he was standing. He had on a heavy dark silk robe and a matching pair of pajama bottoms. His feet were bare. She reached up and took his hand. She pressed her lips to his palm and then kissed it again open mouthed, tasting his skin with her tongue. Then she took his damp palm and cradled it against her cheek. "Thank you, sir." and standing she gently insistently led him to her bed.

Looking deep into his eyes she slowly untied the belt of his robe and pulled it out of the loops of his robe, arching her brows she ran it through her fingers and nodded and folded it carefully she placed it under a pillow at the head of the bed. Then she pushed his robe off his shoulders letting it fall in a pool of dark silk around his feet. Carefully she pushed the pajama trousers down to his feet being meticulous to not touch his skin. His cock was already starting to swell. She tore her eyes away from it, if things went as she had envisioned it would be a long time before she even touched this object of her obsession.

She climbed up onto the mattress and taking both of his hands she crept backwards urging him up onto the mattress. She found herself facing him each of them on their knees in the middle of the bed. He had a devilish grin on his face and he leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth. An electric shock of pleasure shot through her. She froze and let him. Her deeply ingrained habit of passivity preventing her from pulling away. The minute he released her she quickly pushed him down onto the bed and scooted off the other side. He lay on his side, one of his brows arched, watching her. Just out of reach she smiled impishly and ran her finger around her damp nipple and playfully licked it off.

She slowly meticulously picked up and folded his clothing making sure she gave him a great view of her ass and pussy lips as she bent over. Then turning to him she made a very serious stern face and pointed imperiously at the bed, gesturing for him to lay down. His eyes sparkled but he followed her direction and lay flat and cooperatively rolled onto his stomach. Kneeling beside him she began to very lightly tickle her with her hair and blowing lightly through pursed lips, starting at his neck and working her way all the way down to his toes. She lightly pushed on his shoulder and hip and when he was face up she began again, starting at his toes and working her way up, not avoiding his swelling cock, but not spending any extra time there either. When her face was close to his, her hair cascading over his face and her breath blowing on his lips his hands came up and gripping her hair and pulled her face down to his kissing her hard and deep his tongue stabbing into her mouth. She returned his kiss matching his intensity but was very careful to not touch him with her hands. When he released her she had to focus to moderated her breathing, her eyes sparkling to match his she slowly luxuriously licked her lips and mouthed silently "Thank you, sir." and motioned for him to turn on his stomach again.

This time she did touch him as she worked her way from his head down to his toes. The lightest of kisses and dragging her fingernails over his skin, gently letting her nipples touch and drag along his skin as she worked her way to his toes. The sensation of his skin against her lips and nipples was electric and she could feel her pussy throbbing, aching, empty. She ignored it.

When she reached his feet he turned over without her needing to prompt him and she slowly worked her way up his body not missing a single square inch of skin. But when she reached his now fully erect cock she only trailed her hair over him and moved up to his belly, ignoring his thrust up toward her face as she passed over. Again he kissed her and she returned his kiss, focusing on the taste of his mouth and the feel of his lips, completely turning her mind away from the waves of pleasure as her first orgasm spread through her.

The third time she covered his body with the most intense of touches, deep kisses and light bites, pressing and massaging deep into his muscles with her hands, pressing her fingernails into his skin. She spent minutes on the tight muscles of his ass, working deep into the muscles, planting a playful little kiss on his asshole. She massaged his feet thoroughly, running her tongue between his toes. When she reached his cock she paused, looked up at him her eyes sparkling and leaned down and sensually rubbed her tits against him. Leaning down she breathed her hot breath over it and when he thrust up toward her mouth she slowly ran her tongue up the length of him, starting with his balls and stopping at the tip. She paused again and began to move up to his belly. He grabbed her head and tried to force her back down and for the first time in their relationship she resisted him. Firmly taking his hands she pulled them from her head and looking him in the eye she sternly shook her head. Then with an infuriatingly impish grin she worked her way up the rest of her way up his chest. She was shocked that he had let her refuse him anything. She paused at his lips expecting him to take a kiss again but he lay still looking up at her. She smiled and just ran her tongue over his lips.

He moved to turn over again and she pushed him back onto his back. Boldly reaching out and grasping his hugely erect cock firmly in her hand, reveling in the spasm of pleasure that flashed across his face. Leaning down she slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to lick and massage that rich red helmet. Then she began to suck rhythmically, not going any deeper, not stimulating his shaft at all. He tried to thrust up into her mouth but she evaded him. He tried to grab her head but she trapped his hands in hers. She kept sucking, increasing the strength of the vacuum in her mouth, roughly lashing the sensitive skin with her tongue. He was gasping and groaning. She released him abruptly letting the suction break with an audible 'pop'. His cock was jerking and pulsing its head abnormally purple and swollen. She carefully positioned herself over him and ever so slowly began to ease her tight hot pussy over him. She lowered herself down his shaft a millimeter at a time, taking almost a full minute to fully engulf him. He grabbed her hips and tried to lift her up again to thrust into her but she trapped his hands and brought them to her face kissing and sucking on his fingers then she meshed his fingers in hers. Pinning his hands on either side of his head she leaned forward and keeping her pussy totally still she began to rhythmically tighten and ripple the muscles in her pussy. He growled long and low. She began to move her hips in tiny circles.

She held him trapped inside her for what seemed an eternity before she began to lift and lower on him, still squeezing and rotating. She kept up the slow pumping up and down until she could feel him building close to climax. She slowed and stopped. He tried to jerk his hands out of hers, his hips lunging up trying to thrust into her.

"Goddamn. I got to fuck you." His voice was hoarse and filled with raging lust.

She nodded and smiled. Slowly she lifted off him and turning quickly she turned over on her stomach and raised her hips. She felt him lurch to mount her. She grabbed the hold of the sheet right before he slammed into her. He almost knocked her off the bed, she grunted and cried out.

"Take it bitch. Take it all. I am going to fuck your brains out." He was lunging into her so violently that she kept getting knocked down flat. She scrambled to the head of the bed and braced herself against it. Every thrust slammed so deep she could feel him knock hard against her womb. She was orgasming at every battering plunge. Suddenly he reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled back hard as he jammed his throbbing jerking cock as deep as he could force it and began to spray his come into her. "Fucking bitch, Ungggg." His body twitched and convulsed as he spurted and spurted into her hot spasming cunt. He collapsed heavily down over her, his breath hot and heavy in on the back of her neck.

She carefully wriggled out from under him and gently eased him over onto his back. He flinched and grunted as his cock pulled from her. She bent over him and took his cock in her mouth. "Oh fuck, Oh god." She cleaned him with her mouth and then began to gently suck him. His cock was supersensitive after his orgasm and she knew that sensation now was in some ways even more intense than his climax. She worked him until he no longer flinched and gasped at her mouth. When he started to get hard again, she released him and scooting up, picked up his hand and kissed his palm.

"Thank You, sir."

She pulled a sheet over him. She walked into the bathroom and cleaned herself. She was humming softly to herself. He had never been so loud or violent in his fucking of her. It had been wonderful. She walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of ice water, she added a twist of lemon. She also went to his writing desk and picked up two of his business cards. On the first she carefully and neatly she wrote using her best calligraphy "Spank me. I have been a very bad girl". On the second she wrote in heavy capitals "Chase me, catch me, RAPE ME."

She carried the glass and cards in on a tray. Leaving the tray on the night table she went into the bathroom and got a damp cloth. She went to him and began to gently wipe his face. He stretched and lay out on his back letting her wipe his whole body with the cool damp cloth. She was very thorough when she cleaned off his cock and crotch. She reached over and handed him the glass of water.

He drank the whole glass of water and eyes sparkling he dumped the ice out over her. She shrieked and giggled and grabbing up some ice cubes she stuck them in her mouth and leaned over and sucked one of his balls into her mouth with the ice. He yelled and laughed and flipped her over he began to rub and ice cube on her clitoris. She screamed and wiggled.

When he released her, she crawled off the bed and reaching for the business cards. She smiled at him impishly and mixed the up and held them upside down and held them out for him to choose one.

He took one card and reading it, he grinned evilly, his brow arching. She warily stepped back ready to run.

"Come here bad girl. You have been very bad and you must be punished." Spanking was next. She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled to him, whimpering dramatically. He reached down and grabbing a handful of her hair he yanked her to her feet. She yelped in surprise. He threw her down on the foot of the bed and said, "Lay there bitch, think about how bad you are." He walked over to the bureau and got out some shackles and a large paddle. He walked over and tied her face down on the bed with her knees hanging down over the foot.

"I am sure you will thank me for this." The first few blows were light and teasing but the quickly grew more vigorous. She wiggled and tried to avoid the the blows. Her ass was getting warm. Her pussy was a raging inferno. After the canings of yesterday this was too easy. She found herself almost wishing he would get on with it. He seemed to sense that the paddle was anticlimactic. He reached under the bed and picked up the discarded cane. She was still expecting the paddle and when the cane cut into her ass she squealed. He was not hitting her as hard as yesterday but it still stung like fire.

Her voice tremulous she yelped out "Thank You, sir." The next blow triggered her orgasm. She let the feelings flow over her, focusing her attention on the sensation of the cane.

"Count 25" and she counted out loud. Her voice jumping and cracking as he whipped her with the cane, the last 5 blows he put much more force into. She struggled and sobbed.

He dropped the cane and grabbing her hips began to force his hugely erect cock up her ass. She had not expected this. She had not had a chance to lube herself up. He had a lot of trouble getting into her. He pulled out and shoved himself up her cunt a few times, then returned to his assault on her ass with his now slippery cock. She held herself angled carefully, bracing herself against the edge of the bed, forcing herself to relax her ass. It hurt terribly. "Your ass is so tight, open it up for me." and he thrust into her an inch at a time. Once he was all the way in he pulled all the way out and started his assault on her again. She grunted in pain, and he grabbed her hair he pulled her head back and forced himself into her up to the hilt in one hard plunge. She screamed. He began fucking her with deep hard thrusts. He came hard, lunging and grunting. She could feel his semen stinging her sore and burning tissues.

He freed her wrists and she dropped to her knees. "Thank you, sir." "There is nothing that teaches a bad girl a good lesson like a rough butt fuck." He laughed. He was having way too much fun. "What was on the other card?" She stiffened, Oh god, I can't do that now, I am too shaken up. Grinning he picked up the other card and read it. "Ooooh, this sounds like a fun game."

She scrambled to her feet, backing away from him warily. And turned and bolted out of the room. He laughed and walked to the bathroom and washed off his cock.

"Ready or not here I come." She squealed and stood trembling in the front living area. His eyes were sparkling he began to stalk her. She tried to keep the couch between them, circling warily. He feinted to the left and when she dodged right he reached across the couch and grabbed her wrist. He began to drag her across the couch to him. She fought with all her strength. Just as he got her across the couch she lunged toward him, pushing him off balance and twisting her wrist out of his grasp. She darted past him back into her room. He laughed and began to stalk her again.

"There is nowhere to escape to, you might as well just lay back and enjoy your ravishment." She was incredibly excited. He crept toward her, his eyes predatory. She tried to dodge around him but he was incredibly fast and in an instant had her trapped face against the wall, her arm twisted painfully up behind her back. He reached down between her legs and jammed his fingers up her cunt, finger fucking her roughly. She squealed and tried to avoid his fingers clenching her thighs closed. Then he spun her around to face him her back tight against the wall. She fought to get free with all her strength but he was incredibly strong. He tangled his hands in her hair and knocking her to her knees he began to drag her across the room by her hair. She grabbed his wrists and let herself be dragged kicking and screaming across the room. He dragged her past to he bureau and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She fought hard but he pushed her down and sat on her and forced her hands behind her and handcuffed them together.

He got up and lifted her to her feet. She shouldered him in the gut and bolted past him running out of the room. He laughed and walked after her. He was really starting to enjoy this. She was much easier to catch now, but there was no surrender in her. She fought silently breathing hard.

Once back into the bedroom he forced her back up against the wall and grabbing her hair again he growled. "If you bite me bitch, I will kill you." and began to force his kisses on her. She fought him, struggling to turn her face away, keeping her lips closed. He slammed her head against the wall a hard knock, "Open your fucking mouth bitch."

She saw stars and opened her mouth to his. He kissed her brutally, biting her lips. He pinched her nipples hard, twisting and yanking. She whimpered. Then he forced her to her knees. "Open up bitch, I am so going to face fuck you." She turned her face away from his hard cock. He jerked on her hair. "Open your fucking mouth." She opened her mouth and he lunged into her. She tried to rear back gagging and coughing but her head was trapped against the wall. He repeatedly forced his cock down her throat, humping her face in hard fast thrusts.

It was too fast, too hard for her to try to swallow him, she was gagging in loud grunting "guh, guh, guh" sounds. She was beginning to feel extremely sick, her gag reflex making vomit rise in her throat. Just when she felt like she was going to puke on him he stopped. She swayed on her knees swallowing down the the mouth full of vomit that rose up to the back of her throat.

He was breathing hard looking down at her with a frightening smile. Then he turned and walked away from her and began to do something with the video camera and turned on the television.

She lurched to her feet and began to back away from him. He walked up to her and almost casually put his foot against her and knocked her sprawling on the floor. He grabbed one of her ankles and dragged her to the middle of the room positioning her on the floor in full view of the video camera. She kicked and twisted to get free from his hands.

He rolled her over onto her stomach and pinning her to the floor he unlocked and removed the handcuffs. As soon as her hands were free she began to fight in earnest. He laughed delightedly, she was strong and it was a challenge to keep her under control. But he was stronger and she never once tried to hurt him to gain an advantage. Slowly he began to gain control of her; getting her onto her back, locking his hands around her wrists, forcing her arms above her head, pinning her down with his weight. He forced her legs apart with his knees, trapped her legs under his. Even when he had her completely restrained under him she continued to struggle arching straining against him. "Look at the television. This is an great show. Watch me fuck you." And she squealed with rage and defeat as he began to force his cock up her pussy.

Angela never stopped fighting but she was so close to completely losing control. At the first sensation of his cock pressing into her she was being torn apart by the hugest fucking orgasm she had ever experienced. All the tension, fear and excitement from the caning, his hard fuck of her ass, and the fight had come together to an amazing eruption. She masked the convulsions of exquisite pleasure with repeated lunges and surges trying to knock him off her to wiggle out from under him. She screamed out "No.. oh.. oh.." He had some trouble thrusting into her not having free movement but her pussy was clamped around his cock like a vice. Her absolute refusal to surrender, forcing him to fight for every lunge into her was incredibly erotic.

Suddenly he was tired of games, "Angela, Angela. Stop!" At the sound of her name and the soft warmth of his tone she suddenly stilled and looked up at him.

"I am tired of this game. I just want to fuck you now. Stop fighting me. Please."

He had never said 'please' to her ever during sex. A long shudder shook the length of her body. He began to stroke into her, long evenly paced lunges. Her hips picked up the rhythm and she surged to match him. She looked up at his face in wonder. Her orgasms coursing through her endlessly, like a distant thunderstorm. He let go of her arms and gently stroked her face. He put his hand under her head and lifting her face to his, he kissed her. Her lips trembled under his. He was very aware that she was coming almost endlessly, the contractions in her cunt were amazingly pleasurable. But it seemed that she was hardly noticing her orgasms. She was staring up at him with a startled awed look, his change of mood had completely undone her. She reached her arms up and around him and fiercely held him tight to her. His climax was long, and he moved against her, gasping into her mouth, long shivers of pleasure making him jerk and thrust reflexively for minutes after he came.

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers