Angela's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and reaching down he helped her to her feet, and pulling her to his chest, he held her gently. "We have been playing some very rough games. I have hurt you a lot." She sighed and nodded leaning her face against his chest. "For now I give you permission to speak if I ask you a question."

"Thank you sir."

"Are you injured?"

"My ass feels like raw hamburger, and I have a bump on my head. And I am pretty sure I have a rug burn on my butt. I have never felt better." She started to giggle a little hysterically.

"Nothing that won't heal. I must admit I was very selfish when I fucked your ass that rough and now we will have to abstain from any back door shenanigans until you report all discomfort is gone."

"Lets go take a shower and get something to eat. I am starving."

The privilege of taking a shower with him with him made her heart race. She lovingly washed him carefully scrubbing him with the rough sponge stimulating his skin, bringing the blood to the surface. Washing his face and penis with a soft cloth. Rinsing him thoroughly and in the end playfully sucking him into her mouth to make sure not a trace of soap remained. He laughed and said "He is not going to wake up for a while greedy cunt. We have been working him extra hard today."

As she washed herself he turned her around and using the rough sponge washed her back. The water stung as it ran down between her ass cheeks, her little asshole throbbing in outrage. After she was dry, she examined her ass, turning her butt to the mirror and bending over and looking between her legs. He cracked up laughing at her awkward position. Her anus looked OK, no damage or blood she could see. She did have a rug burn on her ass about the size of a silver dollar, near one hip. She must have gotten it when he had been dragging her.

Frowning at him in mock outrage she got out some antibiotic ointment and gently spread it on her scrape and then rubbed a little over her stinging ass hole.

He got out a beautiful soft silk robe and helped her into it. He put his pajama bottoms on and his robe. He retrieved the belt to his robe from under the pillow. "You never used this. What were you going to do with it?"

"Dearest lover you have charged me with the task of fucking you "all day long" and this day is far from over."

He grinned and lifting open his pajama pants he addressed his flaccid cock. "Look lively, she isn't done with us yet." Looking up he said, "He doesn't seem to be listening." and laughing took her hand and led her to the kitchen. They raided the fridge, laying out all kinds of cheeses, cold cuts, pickles, olives and crackers. He opened a bottle of champagne. They sat close side by side and built elaborate little tasty creations and feeding them to each other. He kept putting his champagne glass to her lips urging her to drink, she was quickly feeling tipsy. She rarely drank alcohol and she had eaten very little in the last few days. He got out two amazingly decadent chocolate truffles and they nibbled and licked them until the were gone and they sucked the chocolate off each others fingers.

She gently kissed him licking the sweet chocolate off his lips and gesturing for him to wait when to his writing desk and pulling out piece of fine paper began to write;

"Dearest lover, as I said before, today is far from over. Our sex today has been wonderful. I love it when you treat me harshly. It makes me feel safe and ultimately loved. I am aware of how no matter how hard you use me, you have to hold yourself back. You cannot use your full strength or you would injure or even kill me. I believe this restraint inhibits you from reaching the highest peak of your pleasure."

"I have an activity to propose. I would ask your permission to restrain you, not to humiliate you but to give you something to use your full strength against so that I may take you to that highest peak."

"Know that I worship you and my perfect obedience to your every need is all that I exist for."

He had been standing in the living room watching her with a curious look on his face watching her write. She knelt before him and handed him the note. He read it and looked at her curiously. "You want to tie me up?" She nodded. "I would fashion the bindings in such a manner that you could free yourself at any time. The purpose would be to give you something to use your full strength against without the fear of injuring me."

"This sounds interesting." He began to turn to walk toward the bedroom.

"Wait."

"Why?"

"Please wait, give me some time to prepare properly. It will take only a few minutes." She urged him to sit down on the couch and lifted his feet to rest on the ottoman. She poured him a generous shot of brandy and pressed the glass into his hand.

"Now you are trying to get me drunk."

"Perhaps."

She walked through his apartment and gathered all the candles he had and carried them into her room lighting them and arranging them all around the room.

"How romantic."

She slipped a heavy silver spoon into her pocket and got a dish of ice cubes from the kitchen making no effort to hide her preparations from him.

"Ice cubes, interesting."

From the bureau she got out many long lengths of silk straps and tied a length to each corner of the bed.

Finally she stood on tiptoes and threaded ropes through the eyes on the ceiling and hung the largest spreader bar suspended over the center of the bed like a trapeze. She turned to see him watching her from the doorway. "You will have to forgive my curiosity but this is looking very elaborate."

She approached him and taking his drink from his hand she drank the last large swallow in one burning gulp. Then she carefully untied the silk belt from his robe and looking very impish carefully folded it and placed it under a pillow. She pushed his robe off his shoulders and as she pulled down his pajama bottom she briefly took his cock in her mouth. The last traces of alcohol in her mouth stung deliciously. She pulled him onto the bed and began to wrap the silk around and around his wrists. She did tie him so much as entangle him. She showed him how he could control the amount of freedom he had by twisting his wrists one direction and wrapping the silk around his wrist more times until he was stretched out tight or untwisting the other direction giving himself more and more slack until he was completely freed. She tied each of his ankles with a lovely bow tie.

"Try to break free." He pulled with all his strength and found that the silk was very strong and nothing he could do would break it. She smiled and nodded. She took a last length of silk and blindfolded him.

"Hey you did not say anything about being blindfolded."

"Do you want me to take it off?"

"No, not yet." The knowledge he could free himself at any time but chose not to sent butterflies of excitement through her. She walked out to the living room and poured another generous drink of brandy in his glass and returning to his room lifted his head and gave him a big swallow and then another one. "You are trying to get me drunk."

"Don't worry, I am the designated driver tonight."

Picking up an ice cube, she lightly traced it across his lips. He opened his mouth and licked the ice. She leaned down and kissed his open mouth and lightly traced the ice down his neck. Taking the silver spoon she heated it over a candle flame and careful to test the heat against her own flesh she touched the heated metal to his inner thigh and ran it up, almost to the tender skin of his ball. He lunged away from the unexpected heat fighting his bonds. "What the fuck?" She ran her lips along the same path. "Yea thats more more like it." and then she bit his thigh, hard enough to make him jump.

She continued to randomly touch him with ice, the heated spoon, her lips, her tongue, her teeth. Each touch a surprise, an electric shock of sensation. After an eternity of touches he was laying still his nerves on edge, trying to anticipate where and what to expect next.

She picked up the brandy, "Drink" and she supported his head as he took a swig. Taking a sip herself, she held the burning liquid in her mouth and ran her tongue up the length of his cock.

"Oh you bitch." He hissed as strong alcohol burned his sensitive skin. He fought his bonds his muscles straining. She took his cock in her mouth and licked away the excess alcohol and then began to sooth the burning sensation with an ice cube. His cock was very hard. Reaching up under the pillow she retrieved the belt of his robe. She tied the band of black silk tightly around the base of his cock, careful to use a slip knot that could be released instantly. She slipped the blindfold off his face.

"See?"

"Jesus Christ." He knew what that was for. The tight silk would prevent him from coming and keep him hugely erect almost endlessly.

She began to suck his cock hard, focusing primarily on the head of his cock but plunging down swallowing his length into her throat at times. His cock swelled bigger and harder than she had ever seen. She straddled him crouching on her heels, using the trapeze to help her balance slid down the length of rock hard shaft. God it felt so good.

Pumping herself on his cock, she began to talk to him, "You are right. I am a cunt whore. All I want is your cock in my cunt. You teach me to have control but now all I do is come, come, come. I have never had so many fucking orgasms in my life. I am coming right now." He surged against the silk holding him trapped. Lifting herself up with the trapeze she turned to face backwards and continued to pump up and down, holding the bar over her head, literally bouncing on his cock as fast as she could. It was true, she was coming almost continually.

She turned and faced him again. He was surging and straining against the silk, his hips lifting to slam his cock into her each time she plunged down. His face was flushed, his lips pulled back from his teeth in a agonized snarl. He began to make harsh barking grunts each time she slammed down on him. She loosed the silken strap strangling his cock. He arched, lifting her up, and exploded.

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Mindlessly he tried to reach her, struggling, his muscles bulging. The endless exquisite pumping of his throbbing cock jerking in her pussy sending blinding waves of pleasure and pain through his cock and up his spine. She kept moving up and down on him, moving more gently, milking ever last drop from him.

He lay limp, dazed. She gently pulled from him. The sensation of her pussy pulling off him made him grunt and flinch. She quickly freed his legs and helped him free his wrists. She leaned down and infinitely gently licked his cock clean. His breath hissed as he winced and flinched with each touch of her tongue. She carefully covered him with a sheet.

She went into the bathroom and peed and then washed herself. She picked up his robe and pajama bottoms and carefully folded them and put them away. The belt from his robe was saturated and sticky with her juices. Using some mild shampoo she washed it carefully and hung it to dry in her bathroom. She snuffed all but two of the candles and carried them out of the room. She cleaned up everything but the bar hanging from the ceiling.

She crept into the bed and curled up next to her sleeping lover. She had trouble falling asleep. She was feeling a great deal of apprehension. She knew he liked sex rough and had calculated their first fucks to appeal to his cruel and violent taste, but this last encounter had been very different from anything they had ever done before. She was nervous that he would be angry with her insolence. She had deliberately taunted him to provoke him to struggle but she had never spoken so disrespectfully to him. Oh god what if he left her.

She jumped when she felt his hand on her hip, pulling her to face him. He was puzzled to see that her thick dark lashes beaded with tears. "Why are you crying?"

"I was so bad. I spoke so disrespectfully to you." Her voice cracked with emotion.

"Oh you silly little cunt, I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. I thought I was going to blow the top of your head off I came so hard. What you did you did to me was fucking amazing."

"What I said was true. I am a cunt whore. My pussy is having more and more orgasms. I can't stop them. I am lying to you every time you fuck me."

"I thought we had figured that out the first night. Your pussy is a monster, it will come no matter what we do. All I want is for you to be able to be available completely to me without being distracted by your pussy. I can tell when you come. I can also see that you are getting more and more adept at ignoring your pussy."

"I am so afraid you will leave me."

"I think I would be a pretty big fool to leave you now. After all the work we have put into educating you. Now go to sleep."

She woke alone in the bed. She padded out into the apartment. He was sitting in the kitchen dressed in a severe dark suit. "I am going out. I will be gone most of the day. You can wait here or you can go out if you wish. I will require you to be back here by 4 pm this afternoon. There is a key on the table by the door if you get back before I come back."

"Thank you sir."

After he left she took a shower. She cleaned and shaved herself meticulously. Dressing in her business suit she went home to her apartment. She made herself a light brunch of fresh fruit, rich soft Brie cheese, and crumbly croissants. She drank three big glasses of orange juice.

She went to her gym and treated herself to an extra long workout, and then swam laps for over an hour. She then took a long steam in the steam room.

After she got home she wrote in her journal about her time with Devin, deliciously reliving each precious moment. After spending almost an hour taming her hair back into its bun, she changed into another conservative suit, forced her feet back into those horrible spike heels.

It was 3:30 pm when she got back to his apartment. He was not there. Kicking off those evil shoes she curled up on his couch to wait. She passed her time reading some reports from her work.

It was almost 5 pm when he pushed open the door. He was carrying a briefcase and had several packages in bags. "Hey you, come here and help me carry this crap." He had a big smile on his face."

Her heart turned over. God I love him so much. She hurried and gathered all the bags from his hands.

"These are for you. I want to go out tonight and I want you to look extra nice. Take these to your room. I have reservations for 8. Be ready to go by 7:30.

He followed her to her room and watched as she opened the boxes and bags. The largest box held a royal purple silk dress. It was oriental in cut with a high neck and cap sleeves. While it was relatively long, coming well down below her knees, it had a naughty slit almost to the hip. He had also bought a pair of expensive designer heels, they were gold and distinctively oriental in design as well.

In a small ornate velvet box she found a half dozen gold hair pins that had little gold flowers and little gold tinsel that would flutter and move when she moved her head. In a matching box she found a pair of delicate earrings that perfectly matched the hairpins. In another box she found a heavy gold bracelet in the form of a dragon that would coil around her forearm. Its eyes were amethysts. There was a matching ring.

She was overwhelmed. It was all so beautiful and obviously extremely expensive.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh sir, it is so beautiful, Oh thank you."

She spent another hour bathing, and fighting her rebellious curls into an intricate knot crowning the top of her head.

He came in while she was muttering and cursing her hair. He put his finger on her lips and hushed her. "I love your hair. It is so like you, incredibly beautiful and soft, but needing discipline to get it to behave." He pulled a lock out of the knot and ran it through his fingers. "Let this one be free."

She looked at herself in the mirror. The dress fit her like it had been painted on. The gold in her hair and at her ears sparkled and danced. The ringlet he had asked her to leave free trailed down her back. She never wore make up but her cheeks were flushed and she could see the stars in her eyes. The heels were amazingly high and sexy but did not hurt at all to walk in. The tilt and tension in her hips showed through the dress as she posed and turned. When she walked her leg flashed long and creamy white against the rich dark purple.

She deliberately made an entrance, putting a saucy swing in her walk, stopping and turning. She tried to put on a sexy pout but she broke into a million dollar smile at his low whistle.

He was wearing dark slacks, and a heavy cream colored silk shirt. He had a black silk jacket with a oriental cut. He had a drink in his hand.

"Would you like something to drink?" She shook her head. He came up to her and wrapping his arm around her waist he kissed her deeply. She could feel herself tingling all over. She sighed and melted against him. "You be careful, I could easily mess up your hair."

She giggled and caught his hand as he threatened to steal one of her hair pins.

It was a warm summer evening and she did not need to wear anything over her dress. He had a limo pick them up and take them to a very exclusive restaurant. She could tell she was turning heads as Devin held her arm and walked her to their table. He ordered for her. The food was delicious. She ate sparingly, she had way too many butterflies in her stomach to pay much attention to the food.

"You know that my official residence is in London." She nodded "My business has required me to travel extensively. I have reached a time in my life when I no longer wish to travel. This means I will not be coming to New York on a regular basis anymore."

She froze, her fork dropping from her nerveless fingers to the snowy white table cloth. The food tasteless and forgotten in her mouth. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Angela I am not telling you this to say good bye. I am telling you this to ask you to come to London."

She swallowed convulsively. Her eyes looking up at him startled and huge. He could see her pupils enlarge, see her cheeks color and the rosy glow go down her neck. Her pussy was definitely starting to misbehave. He grinned evilly and slipping off his shoe he stretched his leg across under the table. She yelped when she felt his toes working their way between her thighs.

"Life with me can be quite challenging." He found her hot wet flesh and began to try to worm his toes into her pussy. She nodded reflexively. "I will put you in all sorts of compromising positions." Her breathing had that characteristic flutter of her climax. She looked a little panicked when their server came to clear their plates. "Hmm, what do you think, chocolate mousse or flan?"

Her eyes bugged out a little, then he saw her take a firm grip on herself. She took a deep breath and smiled, and reaching across the table and taking his hand in hers, bringing his hand to her lips and kissed his fingertips. "I want it all, lets get both. And some champagne would be nice. I feel like celebrating. I am moving to London." Her voice vibrating in time to her spasming pussy.

Reluctantly pulling his foot from her, he spoke, "Being a businessman I would like to put this offer to you in the form of a business proposition." Leaning close, she spoke almost silently her eyes snapping with spirit, "I don't need your money, I may be a fucking pussy whore but I am a fucking proud one."

He smiled gently. "Maybe I deserved that. I have had so much money for so long I have gotten into the lazy habit of trying to buy everything I want. I did not mean any disrespect. But to be realistic I am asking you to quit your job, to move to a new country and to be my full time companion. I think it would be wise for both of us to know exactly what is expected from each other. I am over 40 and while I fully expect to live another 40 years, if something should happen to me I would like to think that you would be financially secure."