Angela's First Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

She nodded and stood. She turned and grasped the bedpost in both her hands. "No grab it lower, get your shoulders lower than your hips. And spread your legs so I can see your cunt." She adjusted her position.

"Ready sir." He did not strike immediately, her ass was tense and quivering. She craned around to look at him.

"Face forward bitch." He put a fair amount of his strength into it, the force bringing her up on her toes.

A surprised yelp left her lips. "Thank you, Sir, One. Ready Sir" She blurted out the words in one breath.

She did not cry out again for the next six. She was breathing hard through her open mouth. On the eighth she gulped down a sob and had to breath for a couple of seconds before letting him know she was ready to go on. On fifteen her legs sagged under her and she had to struggle to stand again, tears were dripping down from her face. Each blow after that she fell to her knees and had to stand again sobbing.

Finally she could not get up. "Please Sir, its my legs, my calves, I don't think I can stand up any more. Is there any way I can be on my knees?"

"We are almost done." He lifted her up and helped her stand. "Angela, this will hurt, remember that this is only one time. I want you to think what this whole punishment would have been like if we had used the cane throughout. Tell me when you are ready."

Her voice shook with terror. "Ready Sir." Once again he did not strike immediately waiting until her tensed muscles had relaxed. He swung hard, the cane whistled as it cut through the air. Angela raised up on her toes as a shriek of agony tore from her throat. She collapsed onto the floor sobbing.

"Don't forget to thank me."

Her voice was thick with tears. "Thank you, Sir, twenty five."

He lifted her to the bed. "You will want to lay on your stomach."

Her ass was the most delectable shade of red, with a perfectly horizontal deeper scarlet welt tracing across it. "Stay there." He went and got the digital camera and took a nice close up picture of that wonderful ass.

She heard the camera and turned to look. "Something to remember you by while I have to be gone."

"Show me." He leaned up and showed her the display screen. She giggled. "Oh good lord my poor bottom." Her voice was apprehensive, "Sir, the cane, it hurt so bad. I could not bear to be beaten with that."

"What you can and cannot bear will be determined by me. You have to trust that I will not ask more from you than you can give." She began to tremble. "You will find that punishments with the cane tend to be more intense but much shorter in duration." She gulped and nodded.

"Sir, you said you would probably fuck my brains out?"

"Oh your are an insatiable bitch. I love that about you." He lay beside her and gently trailed his fingers across her ass. She hissed and flinched. "This may get in the way."

"I don't care, fuck me please." He traced his fingers down and touched her cunt. She was soaking wet and scorching hot.

"Somebody likes being spanked." He flipped her on her back and quickly lifted her knees up to her chest, keeping her stinging welt off the sheets. "Grab your knees, hold them up and spread them wide." The sight of her cunt exposed and vulnerable, with her bright red ass hovering above the sheets was such a rush. Kneeling between her legs he began to slowly sensually rub the head of his cock over her cunt lips, pushing the head hard against her clitoris. Her cunt was so wet he slid easily back and forth across her. She squealed and moaned, her hips jerking with each wave of sensation.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good. Its so hot." Her movements were getting increasingly jerky. "Oh god, fuck me, please fuck me." As he slid into her, she groaned out. "Yes fuck me, fuck my cunt." She caught her breath and he saw an expression of shocked surprise light up her face as she began to orgasm. He reached down and grabbed her ass and squeezed. She shrieked and began to convulse under him, her cunt spasmed around him for what seemed minutes as he stroked into her.

She was still coming when he turned her over and slammed into her from behind. The waves of her ecstasy shook her so violently she see seemed oblivious to his directions and he had to hold her. With each thrust, he bumped hard against her sore ass. She was whimpering in mindless pleasure. He fucked her hard and deep, exploded with a deep growl, shuddering and lunging with each spurt of come. As she felt him fill her she wailed and went limp in his hands.

He looked down at her lax in his arms marveling that she seemed to have fainted but her cunt was still clenching rhythmically around his softening cock. He smoothed her curls back from her face. This brave girl's capacity for pain and pleasure seemed boundless. He would have to teach her to be more in control of her responses. He pull out and eased her on her side.

Angela woke to the delicious smell of coffee. He was sitting next to her sipping a cup of cappuccino. She stretched languorously and then blinked and frowned. "What happened? Did I pass out?"

"What do you remember?"

"I had been so horny, it seemed like my whole body was on fire. When you were spanking me I thought I was going crazy, the more it hurt the hotter I felt. I was kind of sad when you stopped. Then when you were fucking me it felt so good and then I was coming. It was so much, I never felt anything like that, then you grabbed my ass and there was pain, only it wasn't pain, it felt like a bomb going off in my head. I don't remember much after that."

"You could be good for a man's ego."

"It scares me."

"We will teach you how to control it."

"Can I have some coffee?"

"How about a whole breakfast." He helped her up and handed her robe to her. In the kitchen her eyes lit up, there was a big pitcher of orange juice, Brie cheese, fresh strawberries, fresh croissants and the truffles from last night. He stepped to a small espresso machine, "How would you like your coffee madam?"

"Americano, black."

She flinched and hissed when she sat down. He raised an eyebrow. "You will be reminded of your punishment for a day or so. Use it to help you remember your promise of improving."

She was starving. Her hands shook as she ate. The orange juice was wonderful. It felt like she was drinking it straight into her veins. She drank glass after glass. He sat across from her eating, feeding her strawberries and little bites of the rich dark chocolate. "This is wonderful."

"I will have to leave early tomorrow morning. I have an important meeting in London and then I need to travel to Hong Kong and then points beyond." Her eyes clouded up. "We have had enough tears sweet. Suck it up. You knew I would be going soon."

She took a deep breath and nodded. "When do you think you will be able to come back." Her voice was fraught with tears.

"Two weeks more or less."

"Will I hear from you?"

"I will give you a number to call, but you must only contact me if there is an emergency. You being lonely, scared, horny is not an emergency. I will be contacting you. It will help define our relationship if I am control of our communication. You will hear from me almost every day. Now we have a few hours left to be together. Do you want to talk or do something more fun?"

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12