Angela's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman's Journey to find love.
22k words
4.64
10.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
219 Followers

I would like to thank my friend Angela for her help in co-writing this story. It was her idea for the plot as well as l lot of the story line. Except for her beauty, especially her eyes and lips, there are no other similarities in this story. It is strictly a work of fiction. I would also like to thank her for her editing. All other typos are mine.

This part 2 of 2 is where the romance really takes off. Thanks for your patience.

*************

Angela just knew this was the end. She recognized Jim's voice and figured this was her last night alive. She actually felt at peace knowing that he was going to accomplish what she, herself had been afraid to do. Kill her. She figured she had nothing to live for anyway so hopefully it would be over quick. She didn't believe it would be but one could hope. Hope she thought. That was a strange thought in a hopeless situation.

Jim took out his bowie knife that was sporting a six inch blade. He pulled down the covers off of Angela and then grabbing her top, used his knife to cut it open. Once Angie's tits were exposed he sheathed his Bowie and began to fondle them, suck them and viciously bite them. The teeth marks were deep. Much to his delight, his victim moaned in pain. He moved from one massive tit to the other. Between bites, Jim actually slapped her tits and slapped them hard. This was not sex but torturous revenge.

Jack had to pee and didn't see Jim enter the apartment. Looking back with his binoculars, he thought he saw a flash of light though the window, but only for a second. Thinking it was a reflection, he let it go.

Jim next took the knife and cut away Angie's sweatpants. Her smoothly shaved pussy was now exposed. He took a moment in the low light to take in her curvy hips and her large labia. He would soon turn on the light, but not yet. With purpose in mind, Jim quickly and forcefully jammed two fingers up her cunt. His quarry was not lubricated and again she moaned in pain. She would have screamed if not for the tape. Over and over, her attacker pummeled her dry pussy; finger fucking her to such pain. After a several strokes, he leaned down and bit her clit, sending pain from her sensitive button to her brain. Jim then stood and with an evil sneer that Angie couldn't see, he brutally jammed his index finger right up her tightened asshole. He fingered her ass hard then stuck a second finger deep in her rectum. She actually began to bleed.

Jack began having second thoughts about the light. He decided to investigate. The worst case scenario, if nothing was going on, was Angela, would be pissed for him entering unannounced and waking her up. If, on the other hand, someone was in there, he could take action. He began to walk to the apartment when he saw a light come on.

Jim had turned on the light on the night stand. He wanted to see the terror in his victim's face. Her eyes wide, her complexion pale. He then removed his pants and climbed on top of her. He was debating what to take first; her slutty cunt or her tight ass. He decided he wanted to pound her ass then take his dirty cock and shove it up her whorish twat.

Jack, seeing the light come on, quickly made his way to his love's home. Love's home, he thought. He wished she would come to love him as he was falling for her. Slowly he put the key in the lock and gently turned it, trying not to make any noise. Gently opening the door, Jack quietly walked in. He was wearing his Nike running shoes. Seeing the light in bedroom and hearing loud moans, he rushed in. What he saw terrified him. He immediately went into his marine mode. As the saying goes, "Once a marine, always a marine." Jim was on top of the girl with a knife to her throat. He was telling her not to move and was about to rape her. Jack ran to the bed and up behind Jim. It happened so fast, the attacker had no time to react. Jack grabbed him in a head lock, twisted the head sharply and let go. Jim was dead before he hit the floor.

Jack quickly got to Angela and removed the tape. "Are you Ok? Did he hurt you" asked Jack? She just sat up and grabbed Jack. She was sobbing hysterically. Jack just held her for a couple of minutes then called 911.

"911; what's your emergency?"

My name is Jack Strayer and I just stopped a rape. The assailant is dead. Please send police and an ambulance. You have the address. We're in 3C on the third floor." He hung up.

"Come on honey, let's get you some clothes. The cops will be her in two minutes and an ambulance not long after." He looked in her drawers and found another pair of sweats and a t-shirt. She allowed him to help her put them on. By this time, the police were knocking at the door. Jack let them in.

"OK, what happened hear" asked the officer in charge. Jack relayed the past events leading up to tonight. He then told the officer about what he witnessed and how he stopped the attempted rape.

The cop then tried to question Angela. She began to cry hysterically once again. Jack went to hold her and she shoved him away from her hard. She was in a state of shock. Just then, the paramedics entered the apartment. They tried to examine her but since they were both male she pushed them away as well. Jack took the cop aside and said "Listen officer, I'm a doctor. Right now this young lady is in shock. Can you get a female officer here and maybe a female paramedic?"

"Exactly who is she to you again" asked the officer?

"Ms. Garcia is a friend and one of our employees. I'm letting her stay here until she gets things worked out. This is one of my rental units."

"So you two aren't in a romantic relationship."

"No we are not" replied Jack. He wished they were.

About ten minutes later, a female officer arrived. She was able to get information from Angela and make out the report. Since a death was involved, the crime scene folks, detectives and the coroner all descended upon Angela's apartment. While all that was happening, Jack called Doris and asked her to come over. It took them over an hour, but Doris and Mike arrived to the chaos.

Since the couple was dressed casually, it took some doing for the cops to let them in. After showing their credentials, they were finally allowed in. Doris immediately ran to Angela to provide comfort. Angela was relieved to see her doctor who was fast becoming her friend.

The detective, a Harry Morgan, asked Jack how he just happened to be there. He explained to the detective that he owns the apartment and since the police couldn't do anything to prevent Jim from harassing her, he had a bad feeling and decided to keep an eye out. He explained how he watched from his other rental unit and saw the light. He knew his friend and coworker was afraid and he needed to watch out for her. The detective then told Jack not to leave town. Jack was about to protest when Mike walked up. He showed is ADA creds to Mr. Morgan and explained how he and Jack were personal friends and would vouch for him. The detective agreed to let Jack go.

Meanwhile across the room, Doris was comforting her patient and friend. "Angela honey, let's pack you a couple of suit cases. You are coming to stay with Mike and me. You can't stay here. It's not healthy."

"I can't do that. I don't want to be a burden. You barely know me."

"Nonsense; I know you better than you think. Jack thinks the world of you. Hell that man loves you. If he thinks you're a good person, then so do I. Now let's get you a few things and get out of here. If you need anything, we can go shopping tomorrow."

Angela again tried to protest but Doris would have none of it. After getting permission from the cops, who wanted the victim to be examined at the hospital, Angela and Doris were allowed to leave.

Mike drove the couples Yukon home, while Doris held Angela in the back seat. Once back at the Rugers, Doris led Angela to the guest room. "Angela honey, I know you didn't want to go to the hospital, but let me examine you at least. Angela agreed. Doris was astonished and pissed when she saw the bites on the girl's breasts. She then looked at her anally and vaginally. She gave her a prescription for some antibiotics just to be on the safe side and gave her a sleeping pill and put her to bed. After getting ready for bed herself and telling Mike good night, Doris slipped in to bed with Angela and held her until morning.

Angela woke up the next morning about 10:00. It was almost three when she got to bed. She was confused and almost screamed when she saw someone in bed with her. Doris sat up and immediately hugged her. After calming her down, they two went into the kitchen to make coffee. The Kitchen was large and spacious with glass countertops. It had an Island with a gas cooktop in the middle. The cabinets were real cherry wood, not the faux stuff. This was a fancy house. After a light breakfast, the pair went outside and walked around. The Rugers' house was a large 4000 sq. foot contemporary style on a two acre lot. It had large windows and a three car garage off to one side. The roof had Spanish tile which was kind of different with the contemporary style but it seemed to work.

When Mike came out to say hello and kiss his wife good morning, Angela visibly stiffened. Seeing this, Mike said he was going to play eighteen. Doris agreed that would be a good idea. Sadly, this was a trauma that would take some time to heal.

About two that afternoon, Jack pulled up in his Z4. He rang the doorbell and Westminster chimes rang out. When no one answered, he walked around to the back yard. He saw the two ladies sitting companionably on the swing. "Hey guys. How are two of my favorite ladies" Jack asked trying to make it light?

"Were OK for now" said Doris. She got up and gave Jack a big hug and kiss on the cheek. "Be easy cowboy. To used clinical terms, the poor girl is wacked out."

"I understand" replied Jack. He then walked over to the swing were Angela was sitting. When she saw him coming, she again stiffened. When Jack sat beside her on the swing, she swiftly moved as close to the edge away from him as she could. "It's alright honey. You're going to be ok. That man cannot hurt you our anyone else ever again." When he tried to hold her hand she lost it.

Angela bolted from the swing and began a tirade. "How in the God Damned fuck can you say it's ok you son of a bitch. You're not the one that was nearly raped. You're not the one that had a knife to her throat. No one jammed their dirty fingers in your vagina. No one violated your rectum until you bled. No one bit your tits until they hurt so bad you can't even wear a bra. You have no fucking idea that I'm going to be alright. I'll NEVER be alright. It would have been better if he just killed me. And you tell me its ok you fucking bastard. Well until you've been stalked, beaten and damn near raped twice, can you tell me it is going to be OK. I never want to see another man as long as I fucking live. Hell right now I don't even want to live." With that she ran into the house crying. Jack just sat there dumbfounded. For the first time since his wife's death, the bad ass marine wanted to cry.

Doris walked over and sat down beside Jack and put her arms around him. "Damn Doris. I don't know what to do. That girl has gotten to me. I could be in love for the first time since Sarah and this happens. You have to help her. You have to get her to trust again, at least me. Tell me what I can do to help."

"Sugar, the best thing you can do is to give her space. It may mean not talking to her at all for a while. Maybe even months. When she returns to work, don't call her. Email is fine or texting if you must. If you can, get a female employee to talk to her if direct conversation is necessary. As far as her male subordinates, she may be ok because she does have certain leverage. If not, she can get her boss to direct them. Just because she wasn't penetrated, doesn't mean she won't experience the same emotions as rape victims that were. Make no mistake. That young woman was raped; physically, mentally and emotionally." The two friends sat for a few minutes then Doris said "I better go check on her. I'll call you later." Jack walked to his car and left.

Jack returned to his office the following Monday. He discussed the situation with Maggie giving her all the sorted details. He was hoping, after giving the police all the details, that the case would be closed. As a physician, he hated killing people even though he had done so in Iraq. He went to his office and closed the door. He was still numb.

Maggie had called Angela and again gave her the week off. She was still staying with Doris but she thought she needed to find a place to live. The police were still doing their investigation but later during the day allowed her and Doris to retrieve some more personal belongings. Among those belongings were her divorce papers. With great sadness, she read them again and signed them. She would mail them on the way home. How she hated men she thought to herself.

Back at the house, Doris and Angela had a counseling session. Doris outlined the three typical phases for recovery and explained that recovery could take months, even years. Everyone was different. First and foremost, Doris explained that in no way as Angela to blame. She did what she could do to survive.

The following Monday, Angela was back at work. Surprisingly, she had little trouble interacting with the male caregivers in her charge. Her new job gave her solace as she dove into it, helping to keep her mind off of her life. Maggie flew down the next day to meet with Angela. They spent the afternoon together going to lunch and just hanging out. Maggie even helped her find a new apartment. "When you are ready dear, give me a call and we will talk some more. You will get over this in your own time and eventually find a good man" said Maggie. "Feel free to call me anytime, not as one of your bosses, but as a friend."

It was a full three months later when Jack had to go to the Palmdale office. In his role of president, as well as medical director, he made the rounds to all of the offices, but he postponed Palmdale. All the reports were good but since it was the newest, he felt he needed to go. When he arrived, Rosita greeted him with open arms. Angela came out of her office as well and greeted him. This time, she actually hugged him. "Angela, would it be ok if you and I went to lunch? We can go to that Italian place again" said Jack.

"I think I would like that. I want to speak to you about a few things. Maybe get some perspective myself."

"Rosita" said Jack. "We will be taking a long lunch. I will probably have my cell off."

"That's fine boss. We won't disturb you." Angela had finally told Rosita about everything. She was a good support system for the girl as well.

When they were at the restaurant and seated, Angela began "Jack, first I have to apologize to you. You have been a good friend and great boss. You've rescued me three times now, once from certain death, and I went off on you and have avoided you. Truth be told, I have avoided all men, including my soon to be ex. I just signed the papers and decided to go on with my life, such as it is."

"Honey, no apologies are necessary. What you went through is not much different than what soldiers go through in time of war. I can't related to you experience personally, but I have been in a war zone with bad guys trying to kill me."

"Another reason I have avoided you is I'm scared. You killed Jim, and I have never seen another person killed before. Sure, with my job, I saw death all the time, but never violence. You've always been so gentle and a gentleman. To see that side of you frightened me. I have spoken to Dr. Ruger about all of this and she said my reaction is perfectly normal. I do hope we can be friends again. Therapy with Dr. Ruger is helping and I am hoping one day in the future to have a real life again."

"Angela, take all the time you need. I will always be your friend. I want to look out for you, even if that means keeping my distance from you for a while longer." The two spoke at length for a couple of more hours. Making small talk about what they had been doing. Finally, they returned to the office. Jack had thought "At least this is a start."

Life went on for the two. Angela's divorce became final and she continued to pour herself into her work. Jack did the same but kept thinking about Angela. He was getting miserable and cranky. Even Maggie noticed especially when Jack began to snap at his co-workers. They say that time heals all wounds, but in his case the wounds were becoming deeper. If only that asshole Jim would have left her alone. He wished that Jim was burning in hell. Jack was contemplating Jim's demise when Maggie stormed into his office. "Jack, you need to get your head out of your fucking ass. You have been a son of a bitch lately and it's affecting everyone around you. That girl may never be right after what she's been through, but you need to move on. You know I love you like a son, but this can't keep going on. If you can get her, fine, but if not, let it go. You know I'll do whatever I can. Maybe you need some counseling yourself. You are a victim here too but you do have a business to run." With that, Maggie turned and left.

Jack immediately picked up the phone and called Doris. She was in session so he left a message. She called back about 45 minutes later.

"Jack honey, what's so important that you called" asked Doris.

"I need her. I need Angela. Do you think she is strong enough for me to approach her? What if I ask her to dinner and tell her how I really feel."

"Sugar, it can have one of two effects. First, it could drive her farther from you. If you do, you can't be confrontational or whine about it. The other thing it could do is let her begin a new life with someone she somewhat trusts. I can't go into detail, due to the doctor patient thing, but she does trust you above any other man including her ex. I don't think she will have a total meltdown. It's been nine months since the episode so maybe it will work."

"I have to try Doris. I have to try."

"Just so you know, I have been talking you up. I know you are a good person and I think she could use you in her life. She just doesn't know it yet." The said their good byes and Jack decided to drive down to Palmdale.

Jack told Maggie what he had in mind. He said he was going down and do whatever he could do to win the girl he pined for. If only he could wave a magic wand and make the sparkle appear back in those eyes. Those beautiful eyes that he adored. It would be a challenge, but one he knew was worth taking.

Jack arrived at the office the next morning. He was dressed casually in slacks and a golf shirt. He immediately walked into Angela's office where she was meeting with one of her caregivers. She waved to him and he waited in the lobby. Rosita came out of her office and was startled to see Jack. "Jack, is everything ok? I didn't know you were coming."

"Everything is fine. I just need to speak to Angela for a while. Don't worry about my visit here." Relieved, Rosita went about her business.

Thirty minutes later, Angela came out of her office. After the perfunctory hello's Jack asked "Angela, what do you have planned for today?"

"I am pretty much booked. I am doing quite a few employees six month reviews. That will take me till at least 4:00. They have been pre scheduled. I'm sorry Jack."

"Don't be sorry. I came unannounced. I will meet you at 4:00. I want to take you to dinner. Please do this for me."

"OK. This sounds important. Am I in trouble or something?"

"No Angela, you are in no trouble, but I may be." With that, Jack left. It was going to be a long day. He called Doris and asked about doing lunch.

That's fine Jack, but Mike and I already have made plans. You can certainly join us." He did. Jack was already at Doris' office when Mike arrived.

jj26809
jj26809
219 Followers