Angela's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

That Friday, Angela picked Jack up at the airport. She met him at the exit gate wearing a long sundress and sandals. She had fixed her hair and did her makeup. She looked delicious. It was eight when Jack's plane finally landed. She ran to him as he left the gate and they gave each other a long kiss. The held each other as they walked to her car. Her car was a 2010 Ford Focus. It was in good shape but nowhere near a nice as his BMW Z4. She was a little embarrassed as this was the first time Jack and ridden in it.

It was ten when the couple arrived back at Angela's place. They stopped at an In and Out Burger and grabbed a quick bite. She had thought about cooking for him but that would have to wait till tomorrow. By the time they got home, they just showered, separately, and sat and talked. Finally about eleven Jack was yawing and asked "Where is my air mattress?"

With a smile, Angela replied "In the closet where it's staying. From here on out, my bed is your bed. It may be awhile till we have sex but you are sleeping with me." Jack was not about to argue.

The next morning, they woke up with Jack holding her. This time, he put his hand under her shirt and played with her boobs. Again, he was poking her in her backside. She turned over and gently kissed him. Not too much because they had morning breath. Smiling at him, she took little Jack out to play. This time, she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth. Angela loved giving head and she loved the taste of cum but only from the man she loved. Jack was only her second real lover, Ricardo being the first. She was not some kind of cum slut despite what Jim had tried to do. She was feeling good about her first blow job since her attacks.

She bent over and took his cock in her mouth. She licked the head and up and down the shaft while playing with his ball bag. Jack was leaking precum and she relished that. She slowly guided her tongue across his pee hole and underneath the helmet. She slowly sucked him all the way down till her nose touched his belly. She could feel it in her throat. Sucking while bobbing her head up and down was getting to Jack. He tried pulling on her clothes. She stopped long enough to strip. Jack instinctively began to fondle her tits. He was also able to reach her ass and rubbed inside her crack. As she continued her oral menstruations Jack began to move his cock In and out. He was making love to her face. He was about to blow and tried to warn her. She just kept going. Finally with a loud grunt, he let go and flooded Angela's mouth. It has been a long week and he just kept cumming and cumming. She swallowed most of it but kept a little after he finished. She then devilishly opened her mouth to show him his load and then made a big production to swallow. Jack fell back on the bed with a large grin.

A few minutes later, Angela was lying next to him, when Jack moved. He wanted to return the favor and give his love much needed pleasure. "No Jack. Not this weekend." As Jack kissed his way down her torso past her belly button and to her love nest, he saw the string.

"Oh I understand. How about you let me at least rub one out or watch you play with yourself?"

"Uh no I'm afraid not. Next weekend we can do that. I really don't like anything done to me while I'm on my period. Sorry love."

They got up and did their morning routine. While Jack brushed his teeth and shaved, Angela peed and changed her tampon and waited her turn. Jack was still amazed at her lack of shyness. Afterwards, they changed and Angela brushed her teeth and hair then put on some makeup. They got dressed casually and went to do some shopping for dinner and had lunch.

While out shopping, Angela's phone rang. It was Doris. "Hi Dr. Ruger. I'm doing fine. Jack and I are doing some shopping then going to lunch. Hold on, I'll ask. Jack, Mike and Dr. Ruger are down the road. Do you want to meet them for lunch?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Ok Dr. Ruger. Ok then Doris. We would be happy to have lunch with you guys."

The two couples met at a local Italian place. The conversation was easy and free flowing. Angela asked Doris about meeting Jack at med school and general stuff like that. Doris regaled them with funny stories and antics. "You know Angela; I was surprised when I heard Jack went into geriatrics."

"Why is that?"

"Well the way he was always trying to examine me, I figured he'd go into gynecology." The three of them burst out laughing.

"Hey. I was just trying to keep up with my anatomy lessons. How else is a guy supposed to retain information" said Jack?

"So you two ever date" asked Angela?

"No. I had met Mike as an undergrad. We dated but didn't marry until we finished our respective schools. Jack had met Sarah and they married. Then tragedy struck and you know the rest. It's nice that you two are officially a couple now. It will be good for the both of you. Now my dear girl, what do you say that instead of our normal session, we couple that with some shopping therapy?

"I like that idea" replied Angela. "Guys would you mind if we did that."

"I'll miss you dear" said Jack. "I'm sure Mike and I can come up with something to do being left to our own devices."

Doris chuckled "Just remember, if we go shopping there won't be any left over for bail money. Now you two behave yourselves. Find a strip club or something for the next couple of hours. We'll meet back here in two hours."

The guys and girls split up and went their merry ways.

While they were shopping, Doris questioned Angela on her new relationship. She filled her in on her decisions and how she and Jack were sleeping together but had not had sex yet. She did mention the blow job but that she was not ready for full blown fucking yet. "Take your time sweetie, take your time" was all Doris said.

A couple of hours later, the women returned. After some more small talk, the friends said their goodbyes. Jack and Angela went back to Angela's apartment where she cooked dinner. She had cooked beef medallions with a mushroom gravy, scalloped potatoes and fresh string beans. Of course there was a nice merlot to go with it. "I figured I should at least show you that I could cook" Angela giggled.

Jack retorted "Honey, I don't care if you can cook as long as you can love".

Angela got up and went and sat on his lap and gave him a wonderful kiss. "Now for dessert, we will have strawberry shortcake."

After the couple cleaned up the dishes, they curled up on the sofa next to each other. Both had decided to catch up on some work. Soon it was time for bed where they both slept peacefully. Strangely, she didn't have any nightmares that night. They woke up the next morning and Angela made breakfast of omelets, bacon with toast. Jack had coffee and she had tea. While she was cooking, Jack took his shower and did his morning routine. After eating, Jack cleaned up while Angela took her shower and did her routine

Jack finished the dishes and went and sat on the sofa waiting for his girl to finish her bathroom duties. She came out wearing black spandex exercise pants that really highlighted her bountiful booty. She also wore a tank top with no bra making her scrumptious nipples stick out. Her hair was wet and she had no shoes. "Wow" was all Jack could say. His cargo shorts were tenting up.

Angela went and sat beside her new man. She was gazing at his crotch and with a smirk asked "Is that because of little ole me?" Jack just nodded. She then began to rub his junk through his shorts. Since it was to be just a lazy Sunday, Jack decided to forgo underwear. After a few minutes, she undid his zipper and freed his cock. She slowly bent down and just as she was about to put her mouth on it she sat up. With an evil grin she said "I really don't think I want to get to close down there after what you did in the bathroom."

"I said I was sorry. I just didn't think about it."

"Well you better think about it next time buster if you ever want my head near you junk again." Angela was really busting his balls. Doing so made his dick retreat back in his pants like a turtle hiding in his shell. "Aww poor baby. I think I scared it away." She was really laughing now. Finally after a couple of minutes, she reached in and pulled her play toy back out.

She then got off of the sofa and knelt down in front of Jack. She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down. Jack took his cock and began to run it across her lips. Angela opened her mouth and took him in about half way. Then she bit it. Jack jumped in slight pain. Watching his reaction, she began to kiss it all over. She then ran her tongue back and forth along his meatus. Jack's pee hole is very sensitive. She then took him in all the way and using her tongue bobbed up and down. It was only about three minutes later that Jack unloaded in her mouth. Angela again savored his ball batter. She really likes his taste. She wanted it in her pussy but again she thought she is still not ready.

After giving Jack his blow job, Angela went to stand up. Jack quickly grabbed her and yanked down her pants. Leaning forward, he kissed her right on the clit. She gasped as he spun her around then kissed each of her butt cheeks. Finally, pulling her tightly, Jack placed a kiss right on her asshole. He then pulled up her pants with a smirk. They spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and napping.

After a good night sleep, again with no nightmares, they were up at the crack of dawn. Since Jack was the boss, he gave Angela permission to go to work late so she could drive him to the airport. She dropped him off at the curbside. She got out of her car and kissed him goodbye. "Jack, I love you and be safe." It was the first time she said those words out loud.

"God, I have been waiting so long to hear you say that. I love you too Angela. Thank you for being my girl." Jack turned and walked into the terminal. Neither of the two had dry eyes.

The following Friday, Jack was back again. This time he rented a car and drove to Angela's. She had prepared a light meal of chef's salad with dressing and French bread. For dessert, she had baked a cherry cobbler. After the dishes were loaded in the dishwasher and the kitchen cleaned, Angela took Jack into the bedroom. She had him lye on the bed and close his eyes. She then stripped naked and crawled on the bed. "Keep your eyes closed" she said. She then straddled him and lowered her smoothly shaved pussy down on his face. "Jack honey, you are going to eat me till I cum. Then you will eat me again." Jack wasn't about to argue.

He opened his eyes to see a vision of loveliness. Angela's gorgeous boobs were perched on her chest. He reached up and fondled each of them. His tongue began lapping in and out of her slit. He was relishing the taste of her sweet womanly nectar. He then slowly moved his tongue up her vulva grazing her engorged clitoris. His girl jumped. Removing his hand from her tits, he put two fingers in her vagina. Making a come her motion, Jack began to massage her G spot. As he was doing this, he began sucking in earnest her clit. Angela began to bounce up and down. Jack took his other hand and was rubbing her beautiful ass. He then popped a finger up her wet bung hole. This really got his woman turned on and she began to ride his finger with her rectum. It was too much and she began to feel her orgasm building starting with her legs slowly building up until it swept over her whole body. Jack just kept working it until it was too much. After a massive orgasmic explosion, during which Angela let out a loud fart, the lady collapsed in a heap. She was too exhausted to move let along be embarrassed.

Angela kind of dozed for a few minutes. While she was sleeping, Jack kind of took advantage to play with her ass. He rubbed up and down her crack and played with her hole. Groggily she woke up and kissed him. I don't know what the hell you did to me but damn, that was good. Now it's your turn. She turned around and removed his shorts. She went to go down on him but decided that 69 would be better. Jack was now up close and personal with the wonderful ass. Her dripping pussy was still wet and he began to lick it. Then he began to tongue fuck her in the butt. Jack was suddenly addicted to crack so to speak. Angela went crazy when he stuck his finger up there. She really loved her ass played with. She looked forward to the day when her lover's hard cock was buried up there and he could coat her bowels. Not yet. Thinking about it did make her work his member much harder. She felt him well up and she squeezed his balls and he shot off in her waiting mouth. That made her cum again. They cuddled each other afterwards and fell asleep.

They woke up the next morning satisfied and deeply in love. Not just lust. They did their morning rituals and were getting ready for the day. Jack was going to take Angela out for some Belgium waffles. Of course he just had to suck her tits for a while before they left. Angela was getting a little perturbed because every time she put her bra on Jack would try and take it off. This went on for about ten minutes when there was a knock on the door. While hurrying to get dressed, Angela looked through the peephole. With a shocked voice she said "Oh Shit."

"Angela honey, what's wrong"?

"It's Ricardo. I wonder what he wants."

"Well you can always open the door and ask."

"Ricardo, what are you doing here" asked a stunned Angela?

"Can we talk" asked Ricardo. Angela opened the door and let him in. Ricardo looked a little taken aback when Jack walked out of the bedroom.

"Ricardo, you remember my boyfriend, Dr. Jack Strayer." Jack stuck out his hand to shake but Ricardo ignored it.

Ricardo then asked "Can we talk in private?"

"Ricardo, anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of Jack."

"Ok here goes" said Ricardo. "Angela I want you to come back to me. I want you to come home. I have thought it over and I forgive you. I realize now that you were probably caught up with the higher ups and felt pressured. I don't think it was your fault. Anyway, as I said, I forgive you and it's time that you come home. We can start all over again. What do you say"?

Angela's reaction was swift. "Forgive me? You fucking forgive me? You still don't believe I was assaulted. You never did. That's what hurt the most. You didn't fucking believe me. This past year or so on my own I figured that I was nothing more than your property to you. Just a place to put your dick in. Well guess what. I'm not. I was you wife. I was supposed to be your partner. Someone you should have believed in. Well guess what? You can take your forgiveness you mother fucker and go back to the rock you crawled from."

"Oh, I get it now. You've got the rich doc here to fuck and are all uppity. You've moved up in the world and I'm no longer good enough. Well screw that. You are my wife and you will come home."

"Listen here asshole. Jack has been more of a man to me than you ever were. He rescued me and saved my life, but that's not why I fell in love with him. He treats me like a person and not an object. He respects me and he respects my opinion about important matters. He loves me and not lusts me. He has done more for me emotionally and mentally than you ever would. Also, if you remember, you are the one who through me out. You left ME with no place to go. You are the one who divorced ME. Now get the hell out of my house."

"Well you just fuck your boss for more money. You really are nothing but a cock sucking whore."

"Hold on there, buddy" Roared a pissed off Jack. You will not speak to her in her own house while I'm around. You WILL respect her, got it?"

Angela was really pissed not. "It's time for you to leave Ricardo. I will tell you this. The next time Jack fuck's me he will be splitting my ass from the inside out. Now go and don't bother me again."

With Jack's minor assistance, Ricardo left.

"Whew. That was certainly interesting" said Angela.

"Listen honey, while I don't believe you want to, should you decide to go back to him, after all, he was a big part of your life, just let me know and I'll step out of the way. I wouldn't want to but I love you and want what's best for you."

"Jack, Jack, Jack. You sweet, wonderful, loving thoughtful DUMBASS!! Haven't you figured out YOU are my life now. I love you and only you. He had his chance and fucked it up royally. Once the trust was gone, especially without listening to my side, the marriage was over. I cried my last tears over that asshole. I've moved on. Because of him, I'm still broken but because of you I'm well on my way to being fixed. I just need a little more time." She then went to him hugged him and then licked his tonsils.

"Thank you sweetheart" replied Jack. "I just wanted to make sure. By the way, I have something for you." He reached in his wallet and pulled out a MasterCard. "My love, this has you as a secondary card holder to my account. Use it for what you want or need, but primarily for flying up to see me. I thought you would like to come to my place sometime."

"Thanks, but you really don't need to do this. I'm doing ok. I would like to see where you live and spend time with you. Maybe in a couple of months."

Jack and Angela continued to see each other on weekends. It was tough but they managed. It was three months later when the satisfaction reports from Palmdale came in. The ratings were up just over 14%. Jack showed this to Maggie. She immediately made a phone call.

"Rosita, this is Maggie. Is Angela available?"

"No mam, she is in the field right now. I can have her call you later this afternoon."

"That will be fine, but please make sure she does. It's important. Good bye."

When Angela got to her office about 4:00, it was a Wednesday afternoon; she had a message to call Maggie. Nervously she picked up and made the call. Maggie answered on the third ring. "Angela my dear, I'm so glad you called."

"What can I do for you Maggie?"

"I was just looking over the satisfaction reports for Palmdale. The ratings are up over 14%. I wanted to call you to congratulate you on your hard work and ideas."

"Why thank you Maggie. I'm so happy that you approve of my idea and that it appears to be working."

"You're welcome. Now Angela, there is one more thing you can do for me."

"Name it. You know I will do anything that you need."

"Pack you back and catch a flight up here. You're being promoted and transferred to corporate. You are going to be heading a new training department. We will discuss the details when you get here. You can either fly up tonight and we can meet in the morning or fly up in the morning and meet after lunch. Just let Jack know the details."

"I'll check the schedule and let him know. Thanks Maggie." They hung up.

Maggie checked the flights and called Jack. She could be in San Fran as early as 11:00 that night or she could wait until the morning. Jack told her he would pick her up at 11:00 and that he didn't want to wait until morning. She booked the shuttle flight.

Jack picked Angela up at the gate just past security. It was almost 11:30 when they met up. After a quick but heated kiss, they left the concourse. Once seated in Jack's Z4, they took the 45 minute drive back to his condo. He parked in the underground space past the security gate. Jack's condo was quite large. It was on the sixteenth floor overlooking the city. It was about 3000 square feet. The living room had floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen had all stainless appliances and professional cooktop. The countertops were quartz. Upstairs there were two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath. One of the bedrooms was an office with shelves of books that reminded Angela of a small library. Down the hall was the master bedroom. It was spacious with a double tray ceiling. It had a ceiling fan surrounded by recessed lighting. The wall opposite the foot of the bed had a glass gas fireplace surrounded by porcelain tile. The bed was a king with mahogany headboard. The room had matching nightstands and dresser. Seeing the ambiance of the bedroom, Angela knew this is where she would lose her "neo virginity" to Jack. It was time.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers