Angela's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

"Maybe they're right. I have always wondered what you see in me. I'm nothing special. If it weren't for my tits, I'd be nothing. Certainly not worth what this ring costs whatever the hell that was. I'm no good for you. I'll just bring you down. Maybe I should just leave and find another job. Maybe I should just go back down south."

"Is that what you want? To go back to you old life? We are good for each other. Do you think I would have worked so hard to get you to love me just because of your tits? I'm proud of you and what you've become. If not, do you think I'd propose in front of 500 people including Maggie? Now as you tell me, get your head out of your pretty ass and buck up. You are to be the wife of the company president and you need to act like it. You are here on your own merit. You single handedly improved our satisfaction scores and that earned you the promotion. Now come give me a hug and a wet kiss."

Angela got up from her desk and hugged her fiancé. She kissed him then began sobbing again. After a few minutes, Angela told Jack she had to get back to work. He left and went to his office.

Jack went to his office in a really pissed off mood. He told is PA to get Barb and Ann to his office IMMEDIATELY. About 3 minutes later Barb walked into his reception area followed by Ann around thirty seconds later. "You asked to see us Mr. Strayer?"

"I MOST CERTALINLY DID. " The ladies heard the tone of his voice and began to get quite uneasy. "I overheard you conversation in the break room earlier. My and Angela's personal life are none of your concern. You will treat her with respect. They're a lot of things about her you don't know nor will you ever know."

Barb piped up "With all due respect sir that was a private conversation. You may be the boss, but we have a right to speak our opinion to each other." That really pissed Jack off.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH. HOW YOU TREAT OTHER COWORKERS IS MY BUSINESS. IS THAT HOW YOU TALK ABOUT OUR CLIENTS BEHIND THEIR BACKS TOO?" In a quieter tone he continued "This is how it's going to be. The both of you are suspended for two weeks without pay. When you come back, you will attend one of Angela's training sessions about respecting others. Yes it's geared toward the caregivers but you may learn something about respect with Angela as well. You got that?" Barb began to speak up but Jack interrupted her "Don't say another word or you'll be looking for another job."

Maggie hearing all the commotion knocked then walked into Jack's office. What the hell is going on? I could hear you in my office down the hall." Jack filled his boss in including the secretaries' conversation and how he handled it. "Jack, you suspended them for two weeks? I can't believe you suspended them for two weeks and without pay at that." The ladies, thinking that Maggie was about to overturn their suspensions began to smirk. "Jack" Maggie said. "You don't suspend them for two whole weeks without pay." She then turned to the ladies and said "Ladies, please excuse Mr. Stayers error in judgment here." She then paused for effect. The two ladies began to smile then quickly changed to a look of disbelief with Maggie announce "You're both fired. Go clean out your personal belongings."

Ann began to sob and said "But Ms. Delatore, we were having a conversation. We didn't know anyone was listening and we really need our jobs. Please won't you reconsider?"

"Why should I. Did you think about that poor girl's feelings when you were trashing her? We don't need your sorry disrespectful types here." They began to cry harder.

"Maggie" Jack said. "Let's go with the suspension and then have them spend time with Angela. If we fire them, they will never know the person she truly is. They will just go out and if they're lucky find another job, though without a recommendation from us, that will be difficult. I think two weeks without pay is sufficient and hell after that and the mandatory sessions with Angela, if they don't conform, we can always still terminate them."

"Very well Mr. Strayer. I defer to your judgment. I guess it wasn't erroneous after all." Maggie then left.

"Thank you Mr. Stayer" said Ann. "We never meant to hurt anyone but I guess we did go overboard."

"Ladies, please have a seat." They did on his couch. "You asked what I see in my fiancé. To you she is just a plain looking woman who doesn't fit the California mold of fake boobs and Botox. To me Angela is one of the most beautiful women I know both on the inside and out. She may not have the body of a supermodel, but her eyes are captivating. She has the most sensuous lips and those dimples make her adorable. She is smart, witty and articulate. She may not have a Stanford education but she has common sense and most of all compassion. She is truly a diamond in the rough. She is a real person and unfiltered. I trust her judgment and her opinions. Even before we became a couple, she wasn't afraid to tell me what she thought even if it disagreed with my thoughts. She was never a suck up and never told me what I wanted to hear but more like what I needed to hear. She is warm and bubbly and makes me feel like I haven't since my first wife died. You both could learn a hell of a lot from her. Now go back to work. Your suspensions start tomorrow." The got up and left.

It took about six months for Angela to plan her wedding. In the meantime she had become accustomed to living with Jack. They sold her car and the company had given her a BMW M3. She sold her furniture in storage and moved the rest of her possessions into their home.

They were lying in bed one evening when Angela asked Jack "Tell me about Sarah"?

"Well she was the love of my life. She was a little taller than you and kind of skinny. Not anorexic or anything. As a matter of fact, she could out eat me sometimes. She was a psychologist. She was supportive of me though med school and the long hours. Then it all ended. She stopped after work at the store to get something quick for dinner. Oh her way home, she was t-boned by a drunk who ran a red light. She was killed instantly. It was his third DUI and he was still driving on a suspended license and he was only 20. I sued the family for 100.00 dollars. It was contingent on him spending time in jail and would go up from 100.00 dollars to 1000.00 for every day he was released early up to 100 thousand. Mike had a friend who was a judge that agreed to the deal. He spent 4 and half years in prison for involuntary manslaughter. Unfortunately for him, he was gang raped in jail and contracted AIDS. I think he is still alive. So that's it in a nutshell."

"I'm so sorry Jack. I can't imagine the pain. I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories."

"That's fine. It was years ago and I never wanted anyone else, so never tried. Then one day you came into my life and something just clicked. I have never felt this way about anyone, not ever Sarah. Now you know why I worked so hard to get you."

The wedding was a beautiful extravaganza. It was held in one of the most decorative Catholic Churches in San Francisco. Only about 150 people were in attendance mostly Angela's family and Jack's friends. Angela's sister Sabrina was her maid of honor. She had three other brides' maids including Doris. Mike was Jack's best man. The church had a genuine pipe organ and not one of the electric ones. The red carpet pm the isle leading to the alter was plush as were the pews. White roses adorned the alter while large white bows were on each of the pews down the entire isle. Large stained glass windows representing each of the original twelve apostles were on either side of the church. The alter itself was lit with six tall candles on either side.

Jack stood nervously at the head of the church as his groomsmen escorted the brides' maids. He was wearing a black tux with white cummerbund and white bow tie. Mike and the other three groomsmen were dressed similar but with black cummerbund and tie. The organist began playing introductory music and the brides' maids began down the aisle. They were dressed in long black dresses trimmed in white with a white bow off to the side. Finally after Mike and Sabrina were at the altar the organist began Mendelsohn's wedding March.

Jack was stunned and was breathing heavily as Angela, escorted by her father, walked down the aisle in a Rivini of Canada sheath style gown with a high neckline and lace back. The elegant silk crepe gown featured lace appliques that trickled from the sheer shoulder straps onto the flowing skirt, which ended in a soft sweep train. The bride completed the look with a matching lace-trimmed cathedral length veil. The bride's bouquet was made of white hydrangeas, calla lilies and white garden roses. The ceremony was a standard affair with the couple exchanging traditional vows with blessed rings. They then lighted the unity candle and with tears in their eyes were pronounce husband and wife. It was a great day.

The reception was held at the Fairmont hotel in downtown San Francisco in one of the large ballrooms. The wedding party was driven to the affair by a large white limo. Being that it was a morning wedding; mimosas were served during the ride.

At the Fairmont, the grand ballroom was decorated again with white roses. The buffet table was set up along the back wall and featured an assortment of breakfast foods including omelets and various pastries. Individual tables were arranged leaving a large area for dancing in the middle. A DJ was set up on the corner and had an eclectic selection of music. After going through the receiving line and all, the couple danced their first dance to Lost in the Moment by Montgomery Gentry. That was followed by the father daughter dance which Jack didn't know the song title. The reception lasted about three hours when it was finally time to cut the wedding cake then off to the airport.

The wedding cake was a three tier made of yellow cake with strawberry filling and white icing. It was decorated with black trim and white roses with the bride and groom adorning the top. The happy couple cut the cake and politely fed each other. There was not mouth smashing of the cake at this wedding. After a few more minutes, it was time for the bouquet toss and garter through. All the single women lined up and Angela, with her back to the crowd through the bouquet over her shoulder. Sabrina was the one who caught it. It was Jack's turn. Angela sat in a chair in the middle of the dance floor and while the DJ played stripper music, Jack lifted her gown to reveal a blue garter. To his surprise, that was the only undergarment she had on. Jack had to hesitate taking the garter off as he stared straight in to her silky pussy. He finally managed to get the small piece of lace off and tossed it into the group of single guys. One of the guests caught it and was happily razzed by his cohorts. It was now time to change and leave for the airport.

Angela and Jack climbed into the large white stretch limo and began the twenty minute drive to the airport. Angela was wearing a nice blue sundress and sandals while Jack had nice slacks and sport shirt. Angela thought about blowing her new husband on the way but figured the drive was too short. They would arrive at the airport about two hours ahead of their scheduled five and a half hour flight. "Shit" she thought. "It will be almost eight our so hours till I can have a nice cum snack." Angela liked sperm as much as she liked a vanilla milk shake. She had a devilish smile when Jack looked over and asked "What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing much. Just our honeymoon. I can't believe that we are actually married. I was such a broken and lost woman and you fixed me. I literally owe you my life. I love you so much. I plan on showing you how much whenever we get to our destination."

As luck would have it, the flight was delayed about an hour and a half. After the long five and half hour flight, it was just after midnight California time when the newlyweds got into their room. The room was an ocean view room at the Four Seasons Maui. It was and expensive and expansive room with a large king size bed. The bathroom had a jetted tub and separate shower big enough for the both of them. Angela figured all would be thoroughly used as would her pussy, ass and mouth. She certainly hoped that would be the case.

Jack wasted no time and as soon as he tipped the bell hop, he grabbed his new wife, picked her up and jumped on the bed. He aggressively removed her sundress revealing her light blue bra and no panties. His little minx was commando. Angela sat up and practically ripped her bra off then attacked Jack's clothing. They were both naked inside of a minute. Angela's nipples where pointed out and as hard as diamonds. Likewise, Jack's pole could bend steel. He moved up between her boobs and began to titty fuck her. As his cock poked between her mounds, she would like his glans. While he was using her tits, she was fingering herself. After a couple of minutes Angela yelled "Fuck this shit, put that cock in my cunt and pound the shit out of your wife." Jack did as she asked and popped his man meat into her with a vengeance. It only took him five minutes or so to coat her sugar walls with his hot spunk. As it had been a couple of days, if her cervix could breath, it would have drowned in ball batter. Tired and satiated, the couple fell quickly asleep.

When Angela woke up the next morning, she could feel something stiff between her but cheeks. Remembering the hard fuck the night before, she began to get wet. She took some of her pussy juice and smeared it all over the rod behind her and put some in and around her bung hole. This caused her new husband to wake up and he began to move. Slightly lifting her leg, she took a hold of his cock and eased it gently in her ass. Once the helmet was passed her inner rings, Angela slammed back until her butt was kissing Jack's ball bag. She loved the feeling of her intimate hole filled with a good stiff dick. Jack began to slowly move in and out. His new wife wanted to be taken harder and moved vigorously against her new husband. Shortly thereafter, Jack unloaded a semen enema into his love. They fell back asleep for a couple more hours.

Upon waking, the couple decided to try out the shower before embarking on some sightseeing. As she walked to the shower, Angela had cum leaking out of her ass as well as her pussy from the night before. Starting the water, each took turns with their morning pee while the other brushed their teeth, neither embarrassed about peeing in front of each other. Once in the shower, she quickly dropped to her knees and took her husband's cock into her mouth. It started out soft, but quickly grew in length and firmness. Angela deep throated her husband while he was pistoning her throat. Soon each was rewarded with the fruits of their efforts as once again Jack unloaded his hose into her mouth. After eagerly swallowing every drop, she stood up and they deeply kissed.

The honeymoon lasted ten days during which time the couple went snorkeling, took a helicopter ride and did all of the touristy things. Once they even fucked on the beach. By the time the trip was over, both were walking funny. Angela had taken to putting lotion on her asshole from so much use. For her it was a long plane ride home but well worth it. Even Jack was a little sore from all the use including his own ass some from where Angela would massage his prostate during her passionate blow jobs. They laughed together that they may actually have to take a break upon returning home. They didn't.

The happy couple continued with their passionate married life for many years. Jack eventually became the CEO when Maggie retired. Angela quit becoming a stay at home mom after their son was born about a year after the wedding. Angela's Journey was complete.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers