Angela's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, sweet wake up for me." Her eyes blinked and looked up at him soft and groggy from her climax. "We aren't done yet, I want you to turn over." Withdrawing he urged her up onto her knees and pressed her face down to the bed. Placing his hand on the small of her back he pressed down forcing her to arch and present her ass to him. She was like putty in his hands. He thrust into her hard, gripping her hips. She grunted with the force of his plunges.

"Say it again. Say it. Say 'Fuck Me'." His voice a hoarse growl.

Her voice lurched and shook with the violence of his thrusts. "Fuck me." Her hands were gripping the sheets desperately to try to keep from being driven up the bed by his hard plunges.

"Move up, brace yourself against the head board." He followed her as she scooted ramming her as she moved. "Keep saying it, Fuck, scream it."

Her voice rose louder, calling, begging him with each thrust. Her words dissolved into a wailing scream as she began to orgasm again, her cunt clenching and spasming around his swollen shaft. He could feel the tightening in his balls, the sweet agony building, "Oh god, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." he growled out as he plunged deep and filled her with his come. He spurted into her over and over grunting and shuddering with pleasure.

He hugged her to him and tipping over onto his side he held them spooned, his cock still buried in her. He continued to gently move in her, savoring the sweet aftershocks of his climax. Angela gasped and sighed as he moved against her.

"Are you OK?"

"I had no idea it could be like that."

"Like what?"

"Like it was killing me, like it could tear you to pieces, leave you a shell of yourself."

"Was I too rough, did I hurt you?"

"It scared me at first but it felt so good, all I wanted was for you to do it harder."

"I need to get rough sometimes to come. And I like you to talk dirty."

"Lucky for me." He laughed and withdrawing he went and got a wash cloth. He gently washed her face and then her sex. Taking the cloth from his hand she began to gently wipe his penis clean. When she was satisfied he was clean she shyly kissed the tip of his cock, jumping back a little when it twitched.

"Have you ever used your mouth to make love to a cock?" She licked her lips and shook her head nervously. "I can tell you are curious. Lets just cuddle and rest now. I like to relax for a while after I come."

He pulled her to lay against him, her head on his chest. "Tell me about your lovers."

"There isn't much to tell. I went to a private girls school until I was 17. The summer I graduated I visited one of my girlfriends for a few weeks. She had an older brother. I thought I was in love. It was awful. It hurt like hell. I cried and threw up. He got all weirded out and left to go back to college the next day. I thought my heart was broken."

"In college there was a young professor. All the girls had a crush on him. I was flattered when he seemed to want to see me. It took nearly a year of him begging me before I let him. He was gentle and it did not hurt. It was kind of sweet for a while. I was sure I was in love. It all ended when one of the other girls he had been fucking too turned him into to the dean getting him fired. I had thought I was the only one, it turned out that he was having affairs with at least three other girls and had a wife and 2 kids. I was sure my heart had been broken."

He held her close, stroking her hair. "Is that all? Just two?"

She shook her head. "I tried the dating scene for a couple years after I got out of school. I tried to be cool or whatever so I slept with a guy I had been dating for a while. He tried so hard to please me, it made me feel weird. He was so eager and at the same time needy, wanting me to complement him on his prowess. I could not wait to get away from him. I never returned his calls."

"The last one was almost three years ago, it ended for just about the same reasons as the last. His constant insecurity made him seem weak. He always seemed to be trying too hard. The more he tried to impress me the more critical and impatient I felt. It did not last long. After that I just threw myself into my work."

"Did you have orgasms when you made love to them?"

"No. Before being with you I thought I knew what an orgasm was. I was all proud about how I could make myself come. I know now what I was experiencing was one note of music compared to a symphony." There was a kind of wonder in her voice as she said the last sentence. She pressed against him tighter, her fingers tracing circles in the hair on his chest.

"You are way behind on your quota then."

"Quota?"

"Well I figure a healthy horny girl like you should have had... hmm at least two maybe three orgasms a week since... hmm lets be generous considering your straight laced girls school... since you were 17. Ten years... I figure you are at least a 1000 maybe even 2000 orgasms behind on your quota."

"Tell me about talking dirty." He looked down surprised to see her eyes sparkling and mischievous smile curving her lips.

"Oh I am a very predictable old satyr. I like all the old traditional words, like fuck, whore, shit, bitch, cunt, cock, slut. It turns me on when you say things like 'fuck my cunt with that hard cock' when we are going at it. Sometimes when I am coming I will call you all kind a dirty names." She collapsed into giggles.

"Laughing at a man's kink is very disrespectful." His voice mockingly serious. "I think I will have to teach you some respect." He sat up and grabbing her wrists he gripped them together with one hand and dragging her face down across his lap. She shrieked in delight and struggled against him. He held her until she realized he was too strong for her to escape. "I think I deserve an apology." He spanked her a sharp stinging slap across one of her ass cheeks. She squealed and tried to escape again. He held her until she stopped fighting once again. The second blow was on the other cheek. She gasped and whimpered but did not fight. The third blow had her babbling.

"Please Devin, I was playing. I didn't mean to laugh. Oh god, please stop. It hurts."

He struck again harder. She bucked and sobbed. "I am still waiting for my apology." He struck twice more in quick succession, alternating between cheeks.

She wailed. "I am sorry. Oh god, please stop. I apologize."

"I apologize 'SIR'." He playfully slapped her again, lightly.

"I apologize, Sir." Her voice was trembling.

He could feel his cock swelling under her belly. "Speaking of kinks. Spanking is one of the best."

He reached between her legs pushing two fingers into her. She moaned and spread her legs. "Doesn't your little heated ass make you feel hot? Your cunt sure is juicy." He turned her over for better access to her clit and began to massage her hard little nub, dipping his fingers back into her. She was arched across his lap like a sacrifice on an ancient altar, her mound like a barbaric offering. Every move of his fingers forcing her to twitch and moan."Tell me what you are feeling."

Once again he pulled her back from her private place of pure sensation. Her eyes opened, she blinked and licked her lips. Her voice stammered and vibrated in response to each movement of his fingers. "Oh god, um.. ah.. your, your fingers in my c.. c... cunt... Oh oh fuck... the feeling is... Oh... is like a a flash of light going off in the back of my head..." These last words tumbled out in a breathless rush.

"Tell me more." His fingers probing deeper, his thumb rubbing and tapping against her clit.

"Mmm... um... My cunt... Oh Jesus Devin... my cunt is on fire... I am on fire... Oh fuck Devin... I can't... Oh fuck... ah.. ah..." Her words melted into a long grunting scream as she arched against his hand. He could feel her cunt clench and then spasm around his fingers. He eased her back to him, gently stroking her, teasing each lingering spasm from her.

He became intensely aware of his cock straining against her ass in his lap. He eased her off his lap, his erection springing up from its confinement. He lay over onto his side and pushed her down so her head was next to his raging. She was staring at his bulbous red cock head almost hypnotized. "Suck me Angela, give me your mouth."

"I don't know how, tell me what to do."

He found himself with the tables turned having to think and talk as feelings seared through him. "Lick me, get it all wet and slippery." His breath hissed through his teeth and she began to run her tongue along his shaft. "Good, now careful with your teeth, just suck it in, hold your lips around it tight to hold the suction. Rub it with your tongue. Don't worry about being gentle, you can't do it too hard." She tried to pull too much into her mouth and gagged jerking back involuntarily. "Don't try to go too deep at first, just go as deep as you can with out gagging, move up and down. Use your hand on the parts you can't get in your mouth." He showed her how to pump his shaft in time with her mouth stroking up and down.

He smoothed her crazy mop of curls away, looking down at her face. Her eyes were closed, her brow furrowed in concentration, her jaw stretched open, her mouth stretching around his big red cock. She was developing a rhythm and getting more adept at keeping the suction going, her tongue and hands working double time to her plunges down his shaft. He let her continue for a while longer and then pulled her up to his face and kissed her deeply. He could feel her jaw muscles quivering with fatigue. "That was incredible for a first timer."

"Get up on your knees and bend over like last time. Brace yourself against the headboard. Get ready for a rough ride bitch." She scrambled to the head of the bed and presented her ass, pushing her hands against the heavy wood. "Look Angela", he moved the pillows and showed her the heavy metal bar that ran across the head of the bed just in front of the head board. "Hold on here and don't forget to talk dirty."

Gripping the back of her neck forcing her head down on onto the bed he growled. "Hang on baby." He lunged into her. He gloried at the sound of her grunts as his thrusts forced her to gasp.

"Fuck me, oh, Fuck me harder. Fuck my cunt." This girl was a fast learner and was very motivated to give him what he wanted. He reached down under her and began to stroke her hot wet cleft rubbing her clit firmly. "Oh god, yes rub my cunt. You set me on fire. Fuck me oh god fuck meee." She was lunging back, meeting him, bucking against his plunges.

His voice was a low growl, "Take it bitch, take it all. I am going to fuck your brains out."

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my cunt... oh god I'm coming." A deep scream ripped from her throat and she began to shudder and spasm, grinding herself back against him. He did not slow, his balls were tightening he could feel his come rising, he kept pumping gritting his teeth fighting his finish. She thrashed and squealed under him her orgasm peaking higher and higher.

When he could not hold it any longer he jerked free from her still pumping cunt, yanked her to face him and forcing her mouth open he plunged deep into her throat. Holding her face tight to his belly he could feel her throat tightening as she gagged and tried to rear back to get air. He let her get a breath. "Relax, when you feel like gagging, swallow, try to swallow the whole cock down your throat." Snarling he pressed back deep into her throat as his come boiled out. She choked and coughed, spraying come over his balls and thighs. With each spasming spurt of his thick white semen, he would lunge down her throat. She struggled to accommodate him sucking and swallowing.

He eased and let go of her hair pulling her up to look at her face. She looked shaken, her eyes startled. She had some come leaking out the corner of her mouth. He wiped the come up with his finger and offered it to her lips. She obediently licked his finger clean. Then he leaned in and gently kissed her trembling mouth, running his tongue over her lips, glorying in the taste of his come on her mouth, knowing it for the mark of his ownership of her.

He held her to him, their bodies slippery against each other with sweat, come and cunt juices. "I find my self in the wonderful position of asking if you are alright again."

She giggled a little giddily. "You are full of surprises. You are teaching me so much." Suddenly a little shy, "I really have to pee."

"I will let you go if you promise to let me watch."

"I would laugh if I wasn't so afraid of getting another spanking." She scooted off the bed and headed for the bathroom, looking back over her shoulder to see if would follow. She quickly sat down on the toilet and he could hear her urine raining down.

"Spread your legs, let me see." She blushed and parted her knees and he could see the last drops draining from her. He had little sexual interest in watching her pee but he wanted to batter down all her inhibitions.

"Lets take a shower and I will order something to eat. I am starving." She nodded somehow not wanting to talk, feeling like she was in a wonderful dream and not wanting to risk breaking break the spell.

He drew her into the shower with him, bathing her as she held her hair up out of the water. "If it gets wet, it will take hours to dry."

"You have some come in your hair."

"Show me." She opted for washing just some of the worst from the locks around her face, leaving the back dry.

"I hate this hair, I would cut it off but it just gets worse. It frizzes out just like little orphan Annie's."

"It is beautiful though."

He got out a soft floor length silk robe and helped her into it. He pulled on a pair of dark silk pajama bottoms and a matching robe. She curled up on one of the leather couches and getting out her hairbrush from her purse she began the laborious process of working out all her tangles. He made a quiet call ordering dinner.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

"I would prefer a glass of ice water. A really big glass of ice water."

He laughed and got her a tall glass. "I had you sweating like a race horse, didn't I." She blushed and nodded.

She had barely finished combing out all the knots in her hair and had it bundled into an untidy knot on the top of her head when a delivery man brought their dinner in several large bags.

She took the bags from Devin's hands. "Let me."

While Angela set the table, Devin opened a bottle of chilled white wine. Opening the packages of food Angela found shrimp cocktails, poached salmon, rice pilaf, caramelized carrots, and pretty box of dark chocolate truffles for dessert. She made a pretty show of serving him.

Seated across from him, at the small kitchen table, she watched him eat. She knew she had not eaten since some yogurt that morning but she wasn't hungry. She ate a few of the shrimp from the cocktail and sipped her wine. Devin tore into the food with gusto. "You should eat, its delicious. You will need your energy later."

She blushed and dropped her gaze to her plate. There was nothing she wanted more than to have him take her again, but his violence frightened her as much as it thrilled her. More than a little, it was how much she loved that violence that had her confused and terrified.

He moved his seat closer to her and placing a firm hand under her chin he lifted her face, "Open up." She obediently allowed him to feed her. He did not force her to eat too much, just a few bites of everything. "Lets save the chocolates for later." She busied herself straightening the kitchen, putting the left overs into the refrigerator, the dishes in the dish washer.

When she finished she turned to face him, he was sitting at the table watching her. A wave of uncertainty swept over her. She looked at the floor in confusion. "Come here." A sudden sense of calm seized her, he was in charge once more. She walked over to stand beside him. He slipped his hand under her robe, ran his fingers up the back of her leg, and cupped her ass. A small shiver shook her. "Kneel." He pointed at the floor next to his feet. She gracefully sank to her knees. He firmly gripped the opening of her robe, opening it forcing it back over her shoulders until her generous breasts were completely exposed. She had unusually fair skin and light pink nipples. He could see just the hint of blue veins under her skin.

"Hold out your wrists." Her breath caught and her breast quivered as she slowly offered her hands to him. He unbuckled and removed her leather bracelets. She looked startled, but when she began to protest he put his hand against her mouth and hushed her. Getting a small bottle of oil he began to rub it into the leather. "If you get them wet you should treat the leather to keep it from getting stiff." He got two D rings and attached them to the bracelets, threading the leather through and snapping them into a special slot by the buckle.

She lifted her wrists to her face, inhaling the smell of the leather, touching the cool metal to her lips. "Are you going to tie me?" Her voice trembled.

"Only if you want me to."

"Would you hurt me?" Her breasts were trembling, shaking with her short sharp breaths. Her eyes large.

"Only if you want me to."

The rush of feeling was intense, somewhere in the back of her mind a voice was screaming at her to flee, but louder was the thought that she wanted nothing more than for him to hurt her, to savage her, to crush her. He sat back and watched her as expressions of fear and anticipation flashed across her face.

Suddenly she leaned against him, hiding her face against his legs. "Devin, I am so confused. I want everything you have to show me, but I am afraid. Tell me what to do."

He felt a wave of satisfaction. He had deliberately kept her emotionally off balance all day. Alternating between fear and safety, pain and pleasure, having her tell him the most intimate moments of her life, stripping her literally and emotionally. She clearly had a very submissive personality. And now on their first night together she was on her knees, begging him to dominate her.

12