Angela's Shifter Gangbang

Story Info
Angela meets a group of shifters and they meet her back.
1.1k words
3.83
35.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had invited Angela to a community gathering, figuring that since she was so curious about shifter life, maybe she could see how it worked. They drove out on the long island expressway, past the bedroom communities, into long island proper. She loved the house, which was on a small alcove near the ocean. They parked to the side of the large house, and as they walked in she was struck by the quiet wealth and privilege. The hedges were impeccable, the art was modern but expensive, and the wood floors were polished to a dark sheen. They entered a high ceilinged side room, and when she looked to the through the floor to ceiling glass doors there was a lovely Olympic size pool. A party was going on in the pool, and there were at least ten perfect, gorgeous young black men in and around the pool. They were playing volleyball in the pool, and as she walked closer she realized. They were naked.

She and David walked through the door. Her heart was beating, and she was getting wet just looking at all the man candy. These boys were muscular, well groomed, tall, and naked. David explained that they were all friends of his from New York, who he took it upon himself to groom and develop. As Angela and David walked down the stairs, the boys turned to look at them. They all said hi to David, and they came out of the pool to speak to Angela and David. She got a chance to look closer. She was blinded by the choice. Tall, fit, muscular, chocolate, bronze, deep ebony, a full range of colors. Cut, thick, long, a full range of cocks. This was insane. Then she saw him. Six foot six of bronze god, with a tight little waist, six pack abs, broad shoulders, and short curly hair. He was circumcised, with a cock as big as a deodorant can. Unlike the others though, he was hard. Angela simply could not turn her eyes away from his penis. It was huge, veiny, and alive. She wanted to touch it.

"I see you've met the family."

"Yes I have. I'm Angela."

"John. I think you are overdressed."

"I don't know that I am. "

"You don't swim with your clothes on, do you? "

She reached out to shake his hand. He hugged her. He was glistening with water, and she got soaked. She laughed. "Fucker"

"Maybe."

She peeled her clothes off, and walked to the pool, diving in. It was deep and cold, and she shuddered. She came back to the surface, and swam to the edge. John stood there, still erect , but now looking down on her. He dove in, and swam to her side. He pulled up behind her, and spoke to her, while touching her with his weapon. She backed into him, floating on the side of the pool, enjoying the feel of his massive cock.

"Why are we wasting time with this? We all want to fuck you, David's told us how good you are."

She blushed. She felt his dick against her. She wondered what it would be like to take all these young shifters at once. She was scared she may get hurt, but she didn't want to miss the opportunity. She swam to the ladder and left the pool. To a man they all fixated on her. John left the pool also, and came up to her. He took her hand and put it on his dick. She fell to her knees and started sucking him as he stood on the grass. It was magical. His dick was hard, thick, and pulsing with blood. Like all shifter penises it was flexible, and John worked it around her throat as she tried to take more of him. He lay on the grass, and as she got on all fours to suck him properly she felt the energy change around her. She realized she was putting on a show, and resolved to make it a good one.

She had John deep in her throat, and she could feel a hand or hands on her ass, pulling it apart, stroking it, fingering it. She parted her legs so they could have better access, and she got wetter imagining shifter cocks in all her holes. She felt a hard cock enter her pussy. It filled her, and she felt panic as she realized she was flooding with juice and getting really excited. With each stroke he pushed her to a higher height, and she got more and more turned on. She looked left and spotted a tall dark boy playing with his cock. No need for that. She grabbed it and started to wank him, pulling his huge uncut black cock back and forth. He closed his eyes. She now had a cock in her hand, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. It was her first gangbang.

Suddenly she felt John twitch beneath her, and as she sucked his cock his balls twitched and he sprayed hot sperm into her throat. He roared, and she could see his eyes burn as he pumped sperm into her mouth. She swallowed it all, sucked the rest out of his cock, and motioned for the next boy in line to come to her. This time she made him lie down, and she lay on his cock, working it into her vagina. She had the other man who had been in her pussy enter her ass, as his cock was slick and ready. She had the man she had been wanking kneel in front of her as she sucked his cock. She was fully occupied, with three holes filled. She stayed in that position for hours. As the man in her ass erupted into her rectum, she kept sucking the man in front of her hard.

The man beneath her was very long, and with a small amount of movement he could make her come, fucking the back of her vagina very hard. She had simply never been fucked this comprehensively, and she came over fifteen times, until she didn't know what she was smelling or feeling, and until she felt she had swallowed a gallon of shifter cum. She realized as the sun set that she was sore in every hole, and that she didn't want to leave. She couldn't imagine fucking in any different way. She needed to have all her holes filled at once. She eventually fucked all ten of the boys and David, taking some of them more than once. They never got tired, and fucked her hard, fast and deep. Fortunately, David said she could move in with them, and serve the family whenever they wanted. They liked massages, and she liked big black cocks. It would be the perfect arrangement.