Angela's Surprise Gift

Story Info
Angela gets the present she really wants for her birthday.
1.2k words
3.94
38.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Angela’s birthday, her 28th when I finally gave her the present she’d secretly wanted for many years now. I had carefully gauged the time to be right and was as intrigued by what she would do and to see how far she’d go, as undoubtedly she would be herself.

She carefully bathed and shaved her delicious, chubby mound leaving only a small, blonde landing strip at the front, and as requested, put on her pink camisole top, matching suzzie belt and sheer pink stockings. I completed her outfit with furry hand and ankle-cuffs and the all-important blindfold. I then secured her, firmly but gently to the bed, face up and left her in the warm room alone and silent for several minutes.

She then became aware of a stroking sensation as hands caressed her slim, tight body, pulling up the thin camisole over her proud breasts. Hands moulded her firm c-cup breasts and moved on down the flat curvature of her belly as she arched her back involuntarily. A mouth closed over the stiffly erect nipple. She moaned softly, compliantly as she gave herself up to the beautiful sensations mounting inside her.

A firm, hard cock nudged her cheek and she smiled as she turned her head to take in the familiar solid cock she knew so well. The fingers tracing her moistened clit were removed and replaced by an insistent, probing tongue! She stiffened momentarily; if it was her husband’s cock she was sucking intently, and it certainly was, then it was clearly someone else at her heavenly gate, but who? I watched mesmerised and wondered what she would do. Half of me wanted her to call a halt but half of me wanted to go through with what she’d told me would be the only way she’d ever participate in a threesome with two men. I was partially relieved when she gave in to the expert tongue ministrations of the stranger (no stranger to me, of course) and she relaxed back down on to the bed continuing to tenderly suck my by now very stiff cock.

The stranger inserted two, then three fingers into Angela’s open, aching quim, circling them inside her as his tongue circled the by now engorged, juicy clit. Her breath now came in hot, whimpering gasps as she was teased mercilessly by this new man. He winked conspiratorially at me while gauging my reactions. I had assured him all would be well but he was well aware that things could change at a moment’s notice. Needing stimulation himself, he then brought his upper body around and kneeled at the side of my wife’s head. The guy never once took his tongue from her inflamed honey-pot. I undid both her hands and again half expected her to pull off the blindfold. She didn’t, she instead took hold off my cock and wanked me gently into her opened mouth. Her other hand cautiously felt for the other guy’s gift. Well what a gift it was! I’d seen it in the changing room at our gym and that was why he was here tonight. I’d never seen it hard of course but could only gasp in admiration at the thickness and length of what she now held in her small, delicate hand. She too, stopped momentarily as the size of the beast she held dawned on her. Incredibly, a huge grin spread across her face and she rolled her head from me and took into her mouth the new all-too-solid cock of her stranger!

She continued expertly rubbing both our solid, stiffly erect cocks and rolled her head first one way, then the other as she took turns taking us into her hot, wet mouth. She clearly strained more when taking him in. The scarlet, engorged head shone its evident delight. It was then that he pulled away from her, rose and went down to the foot of the bed. It was clear he needed more substantial pleasure than the infrequent mouth-ministrations of Angela, expert as she was. I then watched in total fascination as for the first time ever, I saw another man’s cock enter my wife’s sacred inner sanctum. It was a shocking sight and one I’ll never forget. He teased her opening and rubbed the mighty organ against her aching clit. She pushed against him and not once did she pause or hesitate. It was as though she HAD to have that thing that was torturing her beyond tolerance.

After a good deal of goading and intolerable teasing, during which her gasps of need breathed fire onto my own engorged cock-head, he eventually gave her the thing she most desired. She kicked at her restraints furiously, indicating she wanted them off and so I went to remove them. It was then I saw the full extent of the massive monster invading my wife’s cunt and almost choked. As I undid the cuffs, her legs raised, her arse came up off the bed and her legs wrapped round her new lover’s strong, muscular solid back. She looked a very delicious sight in the throes of ecstasy. He then cruelly took out his monster cock to her evident dismay before plunging it deeper and deeper into her time and time again. He then pulled her bodily up off the bed and rolled her into a kneeling position. I got under her and she got the message. She began to suck on me like never before as I went to town on her enraged clit. On one level, it became a routine 69-if you ignored the fact she was simultaneously getting nailed by that brute of a cock pistoning away inside her ravaged cunt!

She was now getting the best of both worlds; the solid nubbin of her clit was being tortured by a fevered, insistent tongue while she was being subjected to the most severe fucking she had ever experienced.

I must admit, the violent movements of the copulating couple meant my tongue sometimes came into contact with the solid underside of his mighty cock. Big deal-you can take a day-trip to Brussels without being Belgian, can’t you? And I had to admit, I was enjoying myself enormously. Not as much as Angela, it must be said who was now at the mercy of two lusty, horny, excited men!

I had the perfect vantage point as I watched the stretched outer lips of my wife’s beautiful cunt, slick and scarlet from pleasure, opened lewdly to accommodate this new, thick hard cock. His balls, solid plums thick with his copious seed, hung arrogantly, waiting to be emptied.

The smell of lust, testosterone, slick love-juice and the sounds of sucking, fucking, moaning and shouting soon reached a crescendo and I could tell from the spasming of Angela’s cunt, that she was coming very powerfully indeed. Her joyous cries of delight took the guy over the edge and his buttocks tensed as he unleashed a raging torrent of spunk into her aching cunt. Her whimpers did for me as I let out a stream of swearwords with a spasming of my own cock and sperm was being gushed in to her from both ends.

She collapsed on to me before turning round and hugging me to her as the stranger walked wordlessly from the room. He’d left his clothes outside and he dressed and went home. Angela and I have to this day never spoken even one word about this incident. It is as though it never happened but it’s her 30th next week and years ago she once told me she’d love to be DP’d in the same manner. I’ll have to get down the gym again and see if “the stranger” is free!

Baron. Lancashire