Angela's Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whispering Pines? That sounds wonderful. I'm sure Rich will jump at the chance to golf there."

"Great," said Angela with excitement in her voice, "Give me your phone number and we'll plan to meet at the gate at eleven in the morning. I'll be there early so you won't have to wait."

"That sounds fantastic. I'll see you then and...I'll let you know how this works out." Becky told Angela while holding up the plastic bag containing her new purchase. The two women exchanged their phone numbers, went to their cars and left.

Angela's next stop was at the market for groceries. For tonight's dinner she picked two New York strips, red potatoes and zucchini. When she got back to the house it was five o'clock. Patrick usually got home at six-thirty so she was still okay. She set the table with a burgundy table cloth and the china and silverware that they kept for special occasions but never used. Aside from the dishes and the flatware, the only other items on the table were two tall red dinner candles in crystal candlesticks. As she prepared the dinner, Angela drank a glass of wine and debated the best way to surprise Patrick. When the time was close to six o'clock, she went upstairs to change into her new outfit. She returned to the kitchen covered by her satin robe and went to the grill to turn the steaks. Remembering the other item she purchased when she saw Becky, Angela took it from its plastic bag and hid it in the bottom drawer of the china cabinet in the dining room. When the food was done cooking, she put the whole lot on serving dishes and got it to the table. Just then, she heard Patrick's Boxster coming up the driveway. "Shit, he's early." she thought as she raced to the kitchen to grab the wine and set it on the table, light the candles and dim the dining room lights. She had just sat in her chair at the table when Patrick walked through the door.

"I'm home, Angela." he called as he searched the darkened house for her.

"I'm in the dining room." she called back to him.

The surprise was apparent on Patrick's face when he saw the table beautifully set and dinner was waiting for him. Angela stood from her chair and crossed the room to kiss him. "Now sit down so we can eat." she directed.

When she turned to walk back to her chair she let the robe slip off of her body. All Patrick saw as he sat was the back of her naked body and the g-string around her waist and down between her buttocks. Her dark hair hung to the middle of her back. When she turned to face him she showed a black trangle of leather studded with false diamonds covering her pussy and two small black pasties, also studded with false diamonds, covering her nipples. Patrick started to stand from his chair.

"Oh, no," Angela playfully snapped, "sit and eat."

During dinner Patrick didn't say much. His eyes focused on his wife's beautiful and scantily clad breasts. Angela knew where his focus was but nonchalantly talked all through dinner as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She told him all about seeing Becky again but she kept the location a secret as promised. She also told him about the plans they had made for Sunday. Patrick was excited to see Rich again but not nearly as excited he was about the gorgeous woman across the table from him wearing next to nothing. When the meal was finished and the wine was gone, Angela told Patrick to stay where he was while she cleared the table. His eyes followed her as she walked back and forth to the kitchen. When the table was clear she asked him, "Would you like dessert?"

"If you are the dessert, absolutely!" He was smiling his Cheshire cat smile and pushed himself away from the table.

Angela straddled his lap, being careful to briefly put her cleavage up to his face, and kissed him. His hands wrapped around her bare ass and he pulled her to him. Angela went to work on his tie. When it was free from his collar she stood up, walked around behind him and used it to tie his hands together and to the back of the chair.

"Um, Honey." said Patrick. What are you..."

"Sshhhhhhhhh," she interrupted putting a finger to her lips.

Angela sat up on the edge of the dining table in front of him. Her hands went to the back of her neck and slowly slid across her shoulders then down to her breasts. They crept down her belly to her crotch. One hand slipped into her g-string and began toying with her clit. Patrick was dumbstruck and just gazed at her. Her other hand pulled the g-string away from her pussy to reveal the motion on her clit. Leaning backward on the table, Angela pulled the g-string from her legs, did a wide split, pushed her fingers deep inside of her and let out a quiet "Uhhnnnnnn." It was the first time Patrick had seen her twat since she shaved. A whisper of "Oh...my...God.' was all he could think to utter. His erection began pushing on the fabric of his slacks. Angela continued to finger herself and stimulated her clit with her free hand.

"Please, Angela, untie me. I want you." Patrick begged.

"No." was Angela's flat answer and she continued her masturbation. She slipped her fingers from her hole and used them to spread her lips. Juice started flowing from her pussy and glistened on the crack of her ass. Letting go of her lips, she let her fingertip spread the juice around her puckered hole.

"Please Angie," Patrick hadn't called her Angie since they were in college and it got her attention, "it's starting to hurt."

She sat up and saw the enormous bulge in his slacks and fell to her knees on the floor to open his pants. His hard on sprang out at her. Then, his shoes, slacks and boxers came off even though it was a bit more of a chore than she expected. Finally, she opened his shirt, gave his pulsing cock a soft slow lick then she went to the hutch. Bending at the waist to give Patrick a wonderful shot of her round ass, she pulled the new toy from the drawer and pressed it to her stomach, keeping it hidden behind her hands. She went back to the table in front of Patrick and bent over the side with her legs spread open. He heard her place something on the table in front of her and tried to see what it was but couldn't get a view. Angela's left hand appeared between her legs and started fingering her pussy. Her right hand ran across her ass and started caressing her tender hole. Patrick tried to break the knots in his tie but they were too tight. Angela's finger slowly sank into her ass and Patrick let out a moan and started begging to be untied. It turned Angela on beyond belief to listen to her husband beg. Her answer was still a flat "No". The hand that was fingering her ass disappeared in front of her and reappeared holding a small butt plug. Again, Patrick uttered a barely audible "Oh...my...God". Still driving her finger into her now sopping twat, she slowly and delicately inserted the plug into her anus.

"Angela, you have to untie me now!" Patrick demanded when Angela had pulled it out and pushed it back in a few times.

Leaving the plug in her ass she straightened, turned and straddled Patrick again but this time she guided his dick into the crevice between her legs. "Uuuhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn," Patrick heard in his ear as he felt his wife's soaked pussy slip over his throbbing cock. Her hands went to his tie and with some difficulty she managed to free the knots. He grabbed a hold of her and sprang up from the chair. Her legs wrapped around his waist and with his prick still inside of her he laid her on the table. He peeled off the pasties exposing her rock hard nipples, took one in his mouth and began grinding his rigid cock into Angela's sticky twat.

"Patrick, take me upstairs" Angela requested when Patrick had just gotten started.

With a quiet grunt of frustration Patrick pulled his prick from Angela's pussy, lifted her from the table to cradle her in his arms and carried her up to the bedroom. When he laid her down on the king size sleigh bed he removed his shirt and tossed it on the easy chair in the corner. The two slid to the center of the bed and lay on their sides. Angela draped her leg over him and Patrick started slipping his shaft in and out of her juicy hole.

"I love you," he whispered in her ear. Patrick held her tight while he made love to her.

"I love you, too," replied Angela and she reached behind her to take a hold of the butt plug still planted safely in her ass and screw her hole. The slow smooth motion of Patrick's cock in her pussy and the stimulation she gave her ass was bliss.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Patrick. I've missed you so much." she murmured in his ear.

"It's good to be home, Angie." he said softly in return. She loved it when he called her Angie.

Leaving the plug in her ass, she rolled on top of him and rode his cock. Patrick leaned up and took one nipple in his mouth while Angela kept riding him. Her cream ran down his rod to his balls, leaving a sticky glaze. She held his head in her hands while he suckled on her tit and the cadence of her motion on him increased. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Patrick, would you like to try to put it in my ass?"

"Oh, yes, Baby. I would." he replied with a childlike grin on his face.

Angela climbed off of him and bent to lick his cock, glossy with her sweet juice. She then reached to open the bedside table drawer and removed a tube of KY. Handing it to Patrick, she went to her hands and knees. Patrick slowly pulled the plug from her tight hole and applied a liberal coat of KY. Kneeling behind her, he pushed the head of his prick on her pucker and slid it in, stopping when the head disappeared from his view.

"Slowly, Patrick, slowly," Angela calmly warned him. "I need to get used to you."

Patrick stopped to let Angela get accustomed to the width of his prick in her anus. She reached down and started rubbing her clit with a vigorous side-to-side motion and in a few minutes asked him for more. Patrick pushed himself in until half of his cock was buried in her tight ass. He leaned forward and took Angela's nipples between his fingers and gently squeezed them. The rapid motion of Angela's hand on her clit continued. Another minute had passed and once again Angela asked for more. Patrick sank his cock all the way into her rectum until he could feel Angela's pussy lips on his balls, then he stopped.

As her ass swallowed the rest of his shaft, Angela sighed a long, "Uhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn," then she said, "Ok Patrick, do it, slowly. Slowly, Baby."

Patrick straightened back up and put his hands on her waist. He slowly pulled his prick from her ass until his head was at her hole and slid it back in. He continued this at a gentle pace and listened to Angela's moans. He waited for her to ask him to stop. She didn't, yet. Angela continued the furious attack on her clit and felt her essence filling her twat. The feeling of his cock in her ass was uncomfortable at first but she started to relax and after a time it became enjoyable. The movement of her hand on her clit ceased and she dropped her shoulders to the bed and kept her ass in the air. "Ok, Baby, faster." she said and Patrick gladly quickened his tempo. He watched his cock disappear and reappear as he fucked his wife's beautiful rear. Angela's moans filled the room.

"Patrick," she soon said, "please Baby, let me suck you. Please, Honey, I want you in my mouth."

"Anything you want, Darling." he replied and pulled his rod from between her cheeks.

"Just...clean it off. I'm not comfortable putting it in my mouth after it's been in there." she said while pointing to her backside.

"Patrick climbed off the bed and dashed into the master bath. Angela picked up the butt plug and inserted back into the hole that was just filled with her husband's prick. She heard the shower start and went to the bathroom door. She could see the silhouette of Patrick's body through the cloudy glass of the shower, pulled the door open to find him rubbing his soapy hard on and stepped in to join him. He let the water run down his body to rinse off the soap and Angela went to her knees and took him into her mouth. As her mouth slid on his cock she reached up between his legs and caressed his asshole with her finger.

"Go ahead," said Patrick, "I know you want to." With that she slipped her finger into him. "Ahh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhh," he gasped as her finger slithered up into him. "Easy, Baby." he said as he watched her suck his rod. The water beat on his back and he spread his legs to allow Angela to go as deep as she wanted. This was the first episode each of them had experiencing the feeling of anal stimulation. The taste of his precum started to coat Angela's tongue and she increased the speed of her finger thrusting deep into him. The warm water pounded on her face while she fingered and sucked on her loving husband. Jesus, she was so hot. She had to have him in her now.

Angela slid her finger from Patrick's rectum and took her mouth off his cock. A string of his precum dangled from her lips to the head of his throbbing dick then snapped. She turned and bent. It excited Patrick even more the see the plug in her ass again and he launched his cock into her hot cunt. Angela gripped the towel bar on the shower door and howled when Patrick's cock filled her cooze.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she bawled over and over again. Her hand went back to work on her clit and she felt the orgasm coming. Her legs went to rubber. "Patrick, hold me up and fuck...my...cunt!" she screamed and the orgasm crashed through her body. Her limbs went into spasms when the climax took its hold. Patrick had his arms around her waist to keep her from falling and he continued to dig into her twat with his swollen shaft. "Damn it Patrick, you are so...fucking...good!" Angela bellowed. The sound was amplified by the glass enclosure surrounding them.

"Oh, Baby, I want to fill you with my cum...now!" he barked and Angela pulled herself away from him.

"No, not there." she said reaching back to yank the butt plug from its home. "Here!"

Without hesitating Patrick pierced her anus with his long rod. Angela screamed again and the explosion of Patrick's steaming cum flooded her ass. He savagely drilled into her until his load was spent. Angela cried out with every thrust. He slid his cock from her widened hole and she said to him, "Now, watch." She spread her cheeks to let Patrick witness his cum dripping out of her cavity. When she turned to face him, he wore a look of exhaustion and utter bliss.

"Oh my God, Baby. That was so damned hot," he panted. "This is the most wonderful night of love I have ever had with you." He embraced her and they kissed long and deeply. They washed each other's bodies, dried and went to bed leaving the dishes for morning. Angela fell asleep smiling.

12