Angelic Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Sam," she said in that soft voice of hers, god it grated on his nerves, why couldn't she just speak up? When she wanted to yell she could shriek like any other harpy, but she had this idea that soft spoken is sexy. How very wrong she was.

"Hey Carolyn," he said, and then turned his head back to watch the movie, laughing at the male vampire's attempt at anger. "Gods this acting is so very bad, it's almost as bad as the lines." He commented, laughing.

Josh smirked, "Yea, I know, that's why we got it. It's just so dumb we have to point it all out. Heh, it's what we affectionately call a beer movie." Carolyn watched this for a moment, then sighed and gave a little frown.

"Hey, any of you guys want another beer while I run to the kitchen to get one for myself?" Carolyn asked, trying to sound chipper. She almost succeeded, if she would have just dropped that breathy stupidity she continued to use.

Sam realized that the more time he spent in the company of his ex, the more he wanted to wring her pretty little neck, and the fact that he'd spent years of his life connected to her made him wonder what kind of fool he'd been. "Yea, I guess you could get me another one." Sam said, putting his empty bottle down.

Carolyn brightened, offering him one of her heart stopping smiles. Sam's heart just kept on beating. She just no longer affected him anymore, unfortunately for her, and very fortunately for him.

"Yea, me too, Carol!" Kenneth called out, giving her a little wink which she ignored.

"Hey, Ken, you into her?" Josh asked him, smirking.

With a blush, Ken shrugged his shoulders. "Yea, but she's got eyes only for Sam, probably for the best really, wouldn't want to find her fucking my brother, considering that he's only fifteen." Kenneth grimaced, and Josh kicked him.

"Shut the fuck up, that's still my sister, bitch."

"Yea yea, sorry." Ken replied.

Carolyn came walking in a moment later, holding three beers. She handed one to Ken, then came over and sat on the floor beside Sam, putting on hand on his knee as she offered him his beer.

Sam shifted nervously, trying to get her to leave him alone. She wouldn't move her hand, she just watched him from beneath her eyelashes, not even making a pretense of how she felt.

Considering the only thing he could do was ignore her, Sam began to down his second beer, and laugh at all the parts of the movie that tickled his funny bone. "Jeez this movie is so dumb; I am so damned glad I didn't pay 7+ bucks to see it."

"Yea, I wasn't so intelligent, I took my girlfriend out too it and we almost actually left." James said, beginning to warm to Sam again. He always did, after a while of spending some time with him it was like he forgot that he was dating a man and suddenly it was okay to be himself again.

"Heh, damn." Sam was about half done with his beer, and began to tap lightly on his thigh, feeling a little strange.I must be missing Tristan. He thought absently to himself, then finished the last of his beer and put the bottle down without a second glance.

A few minutes later, Sam frowned, his hand rubbing against his thigh in what appeared a nervous habit. And Carolyn took this moment to strike.

"Sam, do you think that maybe we could talk, please?" She said, biting her lower lip and doing her best to appear sad and uncertain.

"Carol, I told you to leave him the fuck alone if you came over here." Josh snapped at her, glaring.

"I just want to talk, Josh! Please, please Sam? I just have some apologies to make..." she heaved a soft sigh, and Sam rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Was all he said, getting to his feet. "You have ten minutes."

"Sam..." Josh said warningly, knowing his little sister had to have something up her sleeve, but Sam simply shook his head and lead Carolyn into the guestroom to have their little talk.

She fidgeting slightly, cutting her eyes upwards at him, then blushed prettily. Sam groaned inwardly, this didn't look like an apology. "Sam..." she breathed, and then bit into the flesh of her lower lip for a moment, as if uncertain of what to say.

Sam just leaned against the doorway, pleasure sparking in his flesh from where his body rested against the wall. He frowned,everything feels so good right now, he thought idly to himself, his hands sliding up and down his own arms. "Look, just spit out what you want to say and leave me alone, Carolyn." He said.

"Okay... Sam, see..." she stepped closer, one hand resting against his muscled chest. Fire burned in his flesh from her touch and suddenly his chocolate eyes began to burn into hers, a heat she was afraid she might never see again.

"I keep wondering what I can do... to make it up to you, what I did I mean." She murmurs, and Sam realized that he wanted her to slide that slim hand down his chest and along his belly.What the hell? He thought to himself, and then she did exactly when he had wanted, moving her hand tantalizingly slowly, raking her fingernails against him through the thin shirt. Sam groaned, his eyes half closing.

"Let me make it up to you, Sam... Please..." she whispered, tilting her head up to look into his eyes. Her lips were slightly parted, and her soft pink tongue slipped out to wet them. Sam found his head falling downward, and just before his mouth closed on hers he jerked his head back, blinking. A look of frustration passed across her face briefly, and then she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his pants and tugged him towards the small bed.

"Carolyn..." Sam said shivering as her hand brushed his lower belly. Gods, everything felt so good. "Stop... what are you doing?" he let her push him down on the bed though, despite his words, and she was suddenly straddling his hips, and his hands were around her waste, sliding against her bare skin beneath her tank-top.

"I knew you weren't Gay..." Carolyn whispered, leaning down to brush lips against his cheeks, "I knew it, I just knew it. You don't have to play this game to get me back, Sam. I want you, I want you back." Sam moaned softly when the warm V of her thighs brushed against his achingly hard shaft.

This wasn't right.

Her words began to sink in, and he shook his head, releasing his hold on her. "No." he said, closing his eyes and shivering.

"Tristan..." he moaned, "Stop, Carolyn, what the fuck is going on here?" she ground her hips against him, and his breath caught in his throat.

"You want me, I can feel it, your so hard for me you're about to burst through your jeans." She whispered, her lips nipping at his sensitive neck. The touch sent bolts of shivery flames through his blood.

"This isn't right, Stop." He growled. "What ...?" Sam wanted to fuck her, but not fuck her, fuck anything. Something was so very wrong.

"Carolyn," he said, holding his hands up and away from her body, "Carolyn, Stop!" he said. She wouldn't, she tried to pull his shirt up over his head, and with his hands up and his mind muddled she managed to get it off and on the floor.

"Sam, I know what you need, I know you need me. You probably haven't even fucked that boy you say you're dating." She was obviously incredibly delusional. "I know you need me, I need you too baby. Let me ease your pain..." her hand was at his belt, trying to pull it open.

All of this was going far too quickly for Sam's taste, he just couldn't get his mind and body to agree on what was happening. He growled, feeling at a complete and utter loss, and then finally he remembered. "Tristan..." he whispered out loud. "No, No, Carolyn, STOP!"

As he bellowed that single word, his hands came up and grabbed her, forcefully beginning to push him from his body and onto her back on the bed. He leaned over her, getting very close to her face. "WHAT did you do to me?!" he snarled, and her eyes widened with sudden fear. Sam realized she'd gotten her shirt off, and her bra clad breasts heaved against his chest as he held her pinned. "Bitch, what did you do to me!?" he said, voice deadly calm.

"Nothing!" she lied, "You just want me, Sam, its natural, I want you too." She argued, panting and leaning up to kiss him...

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Tristan made it home at about twelve thirty, and all he wanted to do was wrap Sam up in his arms and kiss him until he begged for breath. However, when he opened the door and called out his customary, "Honey! I'm Home!" Sam didn't respond.

It took him a moment of peeking in every room of the apartment before he realized Sam wasn't there, and that's when he noticed the note on the door.

I've gone out.

Tristan frowned slightly, looking at the angry scrawl on the paper in front of him, obviously Sam's in a snit again.Damn, he thought quietly.Now I have to find him and calm him the fuck down again. I don't understand why he's so upset lately, I have to work, and if I don't work then I have to go back. I wish I could get him to understand what it is I do. I wish I could get him to understand I do it so I can stay with him. Because I love him. Tristan sighed, crumbling the paper in his fist as he took a seat on the couch.

He probably called some one before he went out. My guess is that he's at Josh's. Tristan thought, then leaned over and picked up the phone. He clicked it on, and then hit 'redial'.

"Yeap?" Came Josh's surly answer.

"Hey Josh, I was just wondering if Sam was over there, he left me a note, but its late and I just wanted to make sure he had a ride home if he was drunk or something." Tristan said politely, not allowing his growing hurt to show in his voice.

"Yea, he's over hear. He's only had two beers, but I promise to call you if I think he's too drunk to drive home." He paused for a moment, and then a little hesitantly he said, "Hey, you want to come over and finish watching the movie with us?" Josh was always attempting to befriend Tristan, and in all honesty Trist felt very happy that Sam had a friend other then him who strove to understand him.

"Yea, that'd be great, thanks Josh. I'll be over in ten." Tristan didn't have to fake the happiness in his voice; he felt genuine warmth for Josh. Then again, he always had when he'd been alive. He and Josh and Trist had been like the three musketeers, and while he'd never been as close to them as Tristan and Sam had been together, they'd always been real close.

"Cool, I'll let Sam know your on your way." He said, then, "See you when ya get here." And that was it.

Tristan clicked the phone off, frowned slightly then tossed it onto the coffee table. Getting to his feet ran fingers through his golden blonde hair before he headed for the door.

He walked, but even still it didn't take him very long to get there. He knocked on the door, and Kenneth answered with a grin. "Hey, sup" he said, "Come on in, wanna beer?" He asked, holding an open bottle up to Tristan.

With a grin, Trist accepted and took a pull off the bottle, "Oooh, damn good, thanks Ken." Walking into the room and waving to everyone.

"Hey Tristan! Take a seat, the movies nearly done but we have another one," he paused, holding up 'Bruce Almighty' with a grin.

"Excellent, where's Sam?" Tristan asked, leaning against the couch with a smile.

"Erm, I think he's in the guest room with Carolyn, she said she wanted to talk to him alone and 'apologize', honestly I was about to go in there and bail him out, but since you're here you might as well go do it." Josh said with a sheepish grin. "She wont ever give up, your gonna have to beat her senseless." He hissed and made a claw-like motion with one hand playfully, "Cat fight." He said with a sage nod.

Tirstan laughed, that touchable sound that he was so capable of, James blinked, looked up at him and then did the strangest thing. He blushed. Tristan didn't pause long to notice this, he'd already guessed James had a thing for him, but it was a moot point. If he'd been out of the closet and Tristan had been single he might have looked, but his heart was completely taken. He walked back towards the bedroom, pushing the door open—

"You just want me, Sam, its natural, I want you too." He heard Carolyn's words before the sight of the two of them on the bed hit him full force.

Sam was bare from the waste up, and it looked like Carolyn was in a small skirt and a lacy pink bra. Sam's chest was pressed against hers, his body against hers. She was leaning up to kiss him when the sound of the door opening made them both look towards him.

Tristan stood in the doorway, the smile that had been on his too beautiful face melting from his features. Sam cursed, releasing Carolyn from his grip and pushing himself out of bed. "Trist..." he said, taking a step towards his love.

Tristan felt as if he'd been dealt a blow straight to the heart, and he actually stumbled backwards into Josh who'd come to see what had happened. When Sam stood up, he could see that he was hard as a rock, and it only cemented what he was seeing.

"Fuck," Josh said, and Tristan turned away from Sam, who stood paralyzed with sudden fear.

"Tristan, its not what it looks like, please!" Sam shouted frantically, trying to touch his retreating back.

"I knew it wouldn't last, I knew you didn't love me." Tristan said, evading Sam's touch, and his eyes. "I just wish you'd have told me alone, not like this." He whispered.

"Tristan... wait, this cant be right." Josh said, trying to be helpful while he glared at his sister. This was wrong, and he knew it even if Tristan didn't.

Trist pushed away from Josh's attempt at kindness, the tears beginning to well up in his suddenly dull green eyes.

"He loves me, Tristan, he's not gay, and there is just nothing you can do to change him, so stop trying. You'll thank me lat—"Carolyn's venomous words were cut short by the sound of a sudden slap resounding throughout the room.

Tristan didn't stop to see who'd administered the slap, guessing it'd been Josh since he wouldn't have stood for anyone else hitting her. As he passed through the living room he didn't look up, he didn't meet Ken or James' eyes, feeling the humiliation of what just happened weighing heavily on him.

He needed to get out; he needed to get out of here before his very heart exploded into a million shards of pain.

"Tristan?" James asked softly, but he didn't respond, pushing through the front door and walking around the block. The moment he was out of sight, he took off at a dead run, a run so fast no human eye could see him. He ran until he couldn't breath, and then he ran some more. He wanted to scream, he wanted to weep, and he wanted to ask why. But he couldn't. All he could do was run, and that's exactly what he did... run.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Carolyn stood with one hand covering her cheek, eyes wide as she stared at Sam.

"You stupid whore!" he snarled, and for once, Josh didn't protect her, in fact he came in, arms crossed as he glared at her, backing up Sam.

She took a step backwards, stumbling as she hit the edge of the bed, her chest heaving to the point he feared her breasts might just pop out of the frilly pink bra she wore. "What are you saying? You love me; I know you love me, Sam!"

"What did you give me?!" He growled, stepping towards her menacingly, his fists clenched, the muscles in his back rippling beneath his skin in a show of power that honestly shocked Josh. He didn't dare interrupt this, however, his sister needed to learn.

"I... nothing! It was your own desire..." she said, voice tapering off lamely.

"I am in love with Tristan. He is, for all intensive purposes, my husband." Sam began slowly, clenching his jaw until he thought it would pop from the stress. "What. Did. You. Give. Me. Do not make me go to the hospital to find out." He growls, "It was X, wasn't it?" he said, grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her roughly, "You fucking put X in my beer you stupid slut!?"

Her eyes were wide, and suddenly tears began to roll down her cheeks. Sam knew he had to let go of her or he might kill her. "Josh, call the fucking police." He snarled, tossing her to the bed.

"Wait... your going to turn her in?" Josh asked, sounding a little uncomfortable, "Sam..." he said, until his friend turned around and looked at him with such intense fury in his eyes Josh balked. "Alright..." he said, heading for the phone. A moment later, he returned, handing the phone to Sam.

He dialed the police, and while he stared at Carolyn, he began to speak into the phone. "I would like to report a crime, and request a police car to this residence." He said slowly, reciting the address to the dispatcher in a wooden, cold voice.

"Sam, don't do this, I didn't do anything! I just wanted to show you that you still had passion for me! I'm sorry I drugged you, I'm sorry!!" she began to babble. Sam ignored her.

"Yes, I was drugged, and some one attempted to rape me." Sam said very clearly, glaring at Carolyn, whose eyes widened with stunned amazement.

"I did not!!" She screamed.

"She drugged me with XTC, and tried to force me into sex. I was able to stop it, but I want to press charges." He said, then nodded his head, "Alright, I'll be here." He says, hanging up the phone and tossing it to Josh. "Get her fucking shirt on and drag her into the living room. And don't fucking touch me." The drug was still active in his body, and he really wanted it to end so that he could find Tristan, but the truth was Trist needed time to let his anger wear off. He'd believe him then.

He had too.

He hoped.

It didn't take long for the police to arrive, and of course at first they didn't take the attempted rape seriously, not until her own brother and Ken and James both agreed with them. The cops gawked at the story, shaking there heads and then took her into custody. "I don't know how long we can hold her on a charge like this, but she'll get twenty four hours at the very least." They'd told Sam privately, "You need to get into the hospital and get some blood work done so we can prove you were in fact drugged. I'd go to emergency right now." The cop frowned slightly, "I'd pat you on the back, but I don't want to play into the drug. Go to the ER right now."

"I can't believe your doing this Sam!" Carolyn shrieked, so much for that soft voice now, when she wanted to scream she didn't sound all soft spoken and gentle. Not at all.

"Fuck you, Carolyn. You tried to rape me you stupid bitch." And he turned his back to her as the cops began to pull her from the apartment.

Josh came up to him, handing Sam his shirt, "Put it on, I'll drive you to the hospital; you shouldn't be driving like this." He said quietly. Sam could tell he was upset about turning his sister in, but Sam would have done it one way or another and the truth was Josh knew that if he'd turned his back on his friend it would have demolished him. Carolyn needed to deal with the consequences of her actions.

They spent the requisite three hours at the hospital, and in the end they couldn't do anything for his drugged state. He just needed to go home and sleep it off. Josh drove him home, going up to the apartment with him in case he needed some help telling Tristan what had happened. But when Sam opened the door, he knew Tristan hadn't come home.

"I'm sorry, Sam." Josh said quietly, and he looked sorry, like he wanted to wring some ones neck for hurting Sam yet again. This just wasn't fair. Not only did his best friend die, then his girlfriend cheats on him, then the moment he finds some semblance of happiness his stupid sister had to try and ruin it again.

"Its alright, he'll come back." Sam said softly, closing his eyes and rubbing them softly, trying not to cry in front of Josh. "Hey, I'll call you tomorrow, alright? I just need to sleep."

Sam's friend nodded his head, "Sure, I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said and then let himself out, closing the door behind him.