Angelic Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam leaned over him, lapping at one nipple while Tristan squirmed and writhed beneath his onslaught, then drew it into his mouth and tugged lightly with his teeth. "I love you too, Trist." Sam growled out against his chest, then began to pepper him in soft hot bites, trailing them down his body until his lips brush against his mates throbbing member. He lapped at the head of him, and then slowly engulfed his length in his mouth, devouring him.

He took his time savoring the taste of Tristan, and after only a moment Tristan's moans and groans began again. His fingers curled into Sam's hair, tugging him closer. His back arched and he whimpered softly, begging and pleading wordlessly with his soft sounds of entreaty. This time Sam didn't stop, he continued to take him, moving in a slow sensual rhythm until Tristan was actually crying out for release.

"Please, Sam, oh gods, don't stop, don't..." he whispered frantically, and Sam took the lubricant in one hand as he hilted Trist in his throat, swallowing him whole, his warm slick throat convulsing around him and massaging his length in the most erotic manner. He flipped the cap on the lube and turned it to coat his fingers then moved them to probe at Tristan's needy opening.

It caused such an immediate reaction that Sam actually backed off his cock for a moment, looking up at him writhing, head back, eyes closed, teeth biting into his lower lip. He looked lusty and needy and utterly beautiful. Sam slowly worked his first finger into his loves body, doing what Tristan had done to him every time since their first experience together.

"Shhh... breathe, Tristan." He murmured, and Tristan rocked his hips until Sam pushed his finger deeper and added a second. "It's been so long for you, I know, my heart." Sam continued, as he strokes his fingers gently inside of Tristan's tight warm ass. He wanted this; he wanted to take Tristan more then anything in that moment. SO beautiful, so needy and wanting and so completely his.

"I've... I've waited... I've wanted this so much, Sam." Tristan whimpered through panting breaths, "I've wanted you to take me, but I didn't want to push you, I wanted..." soft moans broke Tristan's train of thought, the pleasure of those fingers gently stretching and opening him was more then he could handle, but what really undid him was the knowledge that he was being opened to take the thick length of Sam's cock into his ass.

"Shhh, I know." Sam replied, his words so soft, so tender. The look in his eyes was one of a starving man gazing upon a bountiful banquet. It wasn't about want, or lust, or anything like that. Sam needed Tristan. He needed him more then air to breath, or water to drink. "I have you, Trist." He whispered, leaning down to lick and nibble and gently kiss along his belly and over the hard length of his mate. "I love you, and I have you. You're mine." He murmured.

Tristan bucked his hips against the invading fingers, his entire body on fire. He felt the aches and pains from the earlier experience, but the closer he and Sam got, the more emotionally locked together, the more touch they shared, the less he seemed to hurt. As if the closeness in and of itself was healing him. "PLEASE." Tristan finally near, screamed, "PLEASE Sam take me, please, oh please, I need you, I need to feel you inside of me." His words were barely coherent and panting.

Sam smiled, looking up at his mates face. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, "Do you have any idea what your begging does to me?" Tristan nodded his head to Sam, and Sam simply laughed softly. "Will you concede that I am your Master at least for the rest of the night?" He slowly withdrew his fingers, and then leaned up so that his face could hover over Tristan's. Wide eyes gazed up at him, wide innocent frightened and excited eyes. "Will you?" Sam asked again.

Tristan opened his mouth, and then closed it finding it too dry to actually form words. He wasn't really frightened of Sam, he was frightened of giving up control he'd gotten used to possessing. Hell, he WANTED this more then anything, to tell the truth, it had nothing to do with what he wanted, but what he was used too. He gazed up into his loves eyes, warm brown eyes that demand trust, and promised to cherish him, and he nodded slowly. "You're my Master." He whispered hoarsely, licking his dry lips.

Sam's smile warmed his face once more, full and open and beautiful, and a slow sensual chuckle escaped his mouth, coating the room with an almost palpable sense of sweet honey, cloying and thick. "I'm glad you feel like playing this game with me." He whispered softly, and suddenly he was drawing away from his poor mate, his smile turning decidedly wicked as he backed up, just looking down on Tristan.

"Wha... no, don't go!" Tristan called out, dismay written all over his face. He couldn't believe Sam would leave him like this, wanting, no, not wanting, *needing* him so very badly. "Sam, come back."

"Master." Sam replied, his lips twitching into a self satisfied smirk as he began to slowly walk about the bed, examining Tristan from every angle.

"Sam, please, I need you." Tristan persisted.

"Master." Sam corrected again, his eyes sharp as a hawk.

Tristan glared suddenly, feeling angry that he so opened himself up to his mate's game and was left tormented on the bed. He began to roll from the mattress to stalk his own prey, face a mask set in determination.

Sam just smiled, "So, we'll be playing with my new powers this evening then?" He asked Tristan, who paused for a moment in his stand, green eyes flashing with anger and lust and deeper yet, love.

"You wouldn't." He growled out.

"Wouldn't I?" Sam arched a brow, his warm brown eyes dancing with amusement.

"You aren't s'post to even have powers." Tristan retorted, "*I* am the angelic one!"

Sam laughed again, a clear crystal sound. "Oh?" he murmured, stepping closer to his love and mate, one hand coming up to brush away damp strands of hair from his neck, his fingertips lingering lovingly over his flesh as his eyes raked over Tristan's beautiful face. "Funny, I was just told that when I accepted you, I accepted your... calling into myself as well." He whispered, stepping so close now that Tristan's body leaned in, towards his warmth.

"No." Tristan breathed the words, his head tilting down just slightly to brush over Sam's lips. Sam allowed it, and didn't stop his mate when he slide his hands along Sam's belly, over his hips, along his sides and around his back before gently gripping his rear, drawing him closer. "Don't play games." He whispered, lips barely moving against Sam's, "I need you Sam. You're my heart. Prove to me what I saw with Carolyn wasn't real. Prove to me you still love me." The words were compulsive, but under the seductive air was a pleading, a helpless begging that set Sam's heart to racing.

Slowly, he pulled back out of his loves arms, his eyes full of affection and love, tenderness even. "By the time the sun rises, there will be no doubt in your mind whose arms I belong in." Sam said, and then smiled, pushing his hands slowly through the air in front of him.

Tristan's eyes widened as he felt himself being pushed back, but not just that, he couldn't stop himself. It was as if he was bound and gagged, and suddenly he felt completely helpless to Sam's every whim. The feeling was frightening, no terrifying, and yet utterly erotic and perfect as well. He felt himself grow harder, his length pressed temptingly against his flat stomach, but that was simply his bodies reaction to the way things where currently heading.

Drawing in a ragged breath, Tristan waited, staring fixedly at Sam while his arms and legs spread completely and he felt his back press against the wall of the room. Sam waved a hand, and suddenly he could speak.

"Do you insist that I am no angel?" Sam asked idly.

Tristan's mouth moved, but for a moment no sound emerged. He was forced to stop, swallow hard and give a gentle whimper before trying again. "You're my angel." He finally whispered, and Sam's eyes flashed with pride.

"Your angel." He agreed softly, coming up to stroke his hands maddeningly over Tristan's belly. "Tell me fantasies you've had that you have been too embarrassed to share with me, Tristan." He murmured, his lips beginning to trail along his effectively bound mates shoulder, along his sensitive neck, nipping there, then up at his ear. "Tell me everything you have wanted but been to embarrassed to share." He murmured again.

A soft moan was all he could manage for a moment, but soon, Trist's eyes closed and he gave himself up to Sam's power, to his control on a mental level as well as a physical. "You've already done one." He whispered, "When you... when you rimmed me in the shower. I have wanted to give and receive that for so long, but you were always so... so embarrassed about it." Sam pulled back, bracing both arms on either side of Tristan's head so that he could look at his mate.

"In some ways, I have kept myself from giving in completely too you. I haven't allowed you to show me everything you have wanted. I haven't let myself be free with you." Sam agreed, nodding his head. "I was afraid." He whispered, his mouth falling upon his mates, kissing him in a slow and sensual manner, letting his tongue delve into Tristan's mouth, explore and taste him, and then finally withdraw. "That changes tonight." He whispered.

Tristan lay back willingly against the wall now, his entire form trembling with needy lust at Sam's words and at his kiss. "I have wanted to give my control up to you, just like this. I have wanted you..." color began to creep into his face, suffusing his cheeks and making his bite his lip before continuing. "I have wanted you to... to do this. To take me... to... cherish me... and..." he couldn't continue, and Sam grinned a little.

"Tell me." The words word a gentle command, which only seemed to make Tristan blush even more.

"I... oh this isn't..." he stopped short as Sam dropped to his knees, nuzzling that sensitive place where thigh meets lower belly, his soft hair tickling the hard length of Tristan's cock.

"Tell me." The command came again, no less gentle for the fact it was stronger, more forceful.

"I have... always wanted to play around with... domination, bondage like you are doing to me now, and..." a soft moan broke his train of thought as Sam's teeth began to gently bite, tugging that sensitive flesh, letting go, then biting in a different place. "You're making it hard." Tristan complained through soft whimpers.

"I had noticed that," Sam replied, his tongue suddenly sliding warm and wet from base to tip of Tristan's aching shaft, before heading back to the slow sensual bites. "Tell me."

"Alright... alright, but don't think I'm a freak." Tristan's anxiety showed through, and for a moment Sam paused, then he went on without responding, as if to say 'You should know better, love.' And Tristan did know better. "I'm... curious, about some pain play." He whispered, his face blushing furiously, shame written all over his features.

Sam's head came up, and a slow smile curled his lips as he resting his chin against Tristan's belly, watching his shamed expression. "Pain play? As in, whip you bloody? Or...?" Tristan's eyes came up; saw his mate's expression and he looked quickly away, suddenly squirming in the angelic bonds that Sam held him in.

"Let me go, Sam." He said feeling completely and utterly humiliated. Sam said and did nothing, just waiting, fingertips gently brushing over the back of Tristan's calf until he calmed himself and closed his eyes, his chest heaving. "I'm not really sure." He admitted, "I've never played like that with anyone before. I never felt safe enough, or in love enough, to do it with anyone else." He admitted softly, and Sam nodded his head. "I suppose we'd have to start out slow and gentle and work up to other things to find my limits, but..."

"Pick a 'Safe word'." Sam interrupted voice calm and gentle.

Tristan blinked. "A safe word?" he whispered, then bit his lower lip, "Alright... I guess my safe word would be... I don't know..."

Sam smiled, kissing his mates belly as he thought on what word might be best. "Swordfish?" he offered to him, and Tristan nodded mutely for a moment, his mouth gone dry. "Alright, if you say swordfish, the game ends, and I know you really can't take any more of what I'm doing to you. But if you don't use your word, I will ignore your pleas for me to stop."

"Al-alright." Tristan whispered hoarsely. His tongue felt swollen and thick, and it was hard for him to swallow but here he was, giving himself to Sam, who really could hurt him. Questions swirled about in his mind. Did he trust Sam not to break his heart? Betrayal after this, it would be the end of him. If Carolyn and he actually were together and he just tried to keep Tristan on earth, it would destroy him. He closed his eyes taking deep steadying breaths until he felt Sam's large warm hand wrap about the length of his already leaking cock. "D-don't hurt me." Tristan whispered, or whimpered really, and when he opened his eyes Sam was pressing his mouth to his in the most wonderful kiss, slow and tender.

"I won't break your heart, Tristan. I love you." He whispered, slowly stroking his member with soft yet firm strokes. Sam gazed into his mates face for a long moment, and Tristan gazed back, eyes locked on the love he saw in Sam's eyes until the pleasure of his touch was far to much for him to take and his eyes fell closed and soft moans began to escape his opened mouth.

Warmth surrounded Tristan's nipple, and a gasp was torn from his throat, and in the midst of such pleasure he completely forgot that there would be pain coming. The sudden harsh bite to that sensitive nipple made his body tense and a sound of dismayed pleasure ring throughout the room. It was a shock, but it was incredible. Tristan began to shiver as Sam continued to press that sensitive nub between his teeth, more and more pressure bringing more and more pain. Soon Tristan was writhing against unseen bonds, moaning, whimpering and rocking his hips into the hand that continued to stroke him.

"Ooh, gods, oh gods..." Tristan began to moan, and suddenly Sam drew away all together, letting the blood rush back into the battered flesh in a manner that also brought with it a small bit of pain.

Tristan opened his eyes, locking his unfocused gaze on Sam and licked his lips nervously. What he saw was a very self satisfied Sam, "If only I had hot wax." He said, giving a wink, and the absurdity of it had Tristan laughing hoarsely, his body still trembling but a lightness finally touching his heart. "There's my Tristan." Sam whispered, seeing his mate beginning to open to him once more.

"Hot wax could be good." Tristan said voice still warm with the edge of nervous amusement. He gave a quiet shiver, then heaved a soft sigh and closed his eyes all together. "How do you know about this kind of play, Sam?" he asked quietly, and Sam was silent for a long moment.

"I've been interested in it too," he said suddenly, "I read up about it online, I ... it's been a fantasy of mine, this... domination, bondage, pain, submission." Tristan looked at his partner, smiling quietly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tristan asked voice soft.

"Because, I wasn't being honest with you, or myself, about our relationship, Tristan." Sam began, "I wanted everything to be perfect the moment it began, when it wasn't, I hesitated in giving myself fully into it. I hesitated in staying with you because I was afraid I'd loose you. It doesn't work, and I'm sorry, and I love you. From now on, there are no secrets, there is nothing hidden from you. I am here, standing in front of you naked in body and soul and I pledge myself to you from this moment until the end of time." He cupped Tristan's face in his hands once more, stared into his eyes. "I love you." He murmured softly, then leaned his head down and gave a good quick bite to the sensitive flesh of his mate's neck, loving the sound of his helpless gasp.

Drawing back, Sam smiled into Tristan's hazy eyes, "Slow and steady." He said softly, and then made a gesture with his hands, a gesture that seemed to move Tristan oddly from his pinned position against the wall. This power of his was certainly odd, but getting the hang of it was proving to be less difficult than he'd thought it would be. "What shall I do first?" Sam nearly purred, laughing quietly as he gestured for Tristan to be deposited carefully onto the bed, on his back. "Knees up." He commanded, and when Tristan tested it he found he could bend his knees and spread his legs, baring himself to his mate.

Trist's breath was coming in quick little pants, a mixture of excitement and fear that lent an almost panicked air to his movements, the darting of his eyes, the nibbling of his lower lip, the sound of his breathing, the rise and fall of his beautiful chest. "Relax." Sam said as he crawled into the bed, slowly stalking towards his mate, head down to nip and nuzzle at the inside of his calf, then up slowly along his inner thigh. Teeth raked against the sensitive flesh, and Tristan's body arched up, a moan of pleading escaping his mouth.

Sam couldn't help it, he looked so beautiful, so perfect, so... HIS. He leaned in more fully, nuzzling his nose against Tristan's heavy balls, then slowly began to lap, draw him into his mouth, and suck on the sensitive skin of his sac before turning his head to bite hard at his inner thigh. The mixture of soft tender movements and then swift sudden hard bites had the desired effect.

"FUCK." Tristan moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head as he fought the angelic bonds, squirming and writhing against the bed, fighting, yet not demanding to be released. "Sam, Sam... Oh gods... please, fucking take me I need you I need... I need you!!" he gasped out, turning his head away and closing his eyes so as Sam's fingers trailed lightly down his inner thigh, then drew them back, fingernails raking red furrowed marks through his pale golden leg-fur.

Sam grabbed the lubricant and coated his fingers in it, replacing them against Tristan's tight opening. He pushed into him gently, and then turned his fingers around to explore, touch and tease tenderly at his insides, trying to find the button that Tristan had pressed in him so many times in the past. It didn't take long, and the moment he found it Tristan let out a loud cry, his head snapping up to stare at Sam. "FUCK me!" he growled, causing Sam to grin roguishly.

"I will." He said, nodding his head in a far too casual and nonchalant manner. Truthfully, he was going nearly insane with the need he felt burning in his groin. His cock was leaking and throbbing to the point where he thought he might just split open if not sated soon. Taking a deep breath, Sam forced his desires to still and settle, finding that he had reserves of calm, of patience, that he didn't realize he had until this moment. "Tonight is all about you, Tristan; it's about you and how much you belong to me." He murmured, leaning up to kiss his mate's mouth in the tenderest manner, devouring his lips as his fingers began to move in and out of him, and then rub pointedly against his loves prostate.

Tristan's kiss had always been breath taking, but as Sam touched him, as Sam kept him held down to the bed so he couldn't return the touches, Tristan drank Sam from the mouth down, as if the harder he kissed the more he could get of his love into his body. Sam didn't stop this time either, finding a quick thrusting rhythm with two of his fingers curled slightly up so that they applied an almost constant pressure to that wonderful button, and as Tristan began to moan and writhe, feeling even closer, he only deepened the kiss, taking him, claming him.