Angelic Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No doubt, it's not often that a man can cum without any stimulation to his cock, prostate or not, but as he continued this touch, without any indication of slowing down or stopping, he felt Tristan begin to tense under him. It shocked him for a second, but Tristan's sounds only doubled, his hands clenching as he fought the pleasure of his bonds, as he fought to free himself, the action in and of itself reminding himself that he was helpless in his mates control, and that only sent him higher into the intensity of his excitement, his pleasure.

Sam could feel it, that building, in fact he could feel it like a wave raising in his mind, in his own body. Tristan began to cry out, not just those soft moans that he'd grown accustomed too, and Sam's thrusting fingers sped up, wanting to feel this, wanting to see if he could really bring Tristan to pleasure without touching his perfect cock.

He could, as was proved moments later.

Tristan ripped his mouth away from Sam's, letting out a scream as his body arched upwards, his hips thrusting to get as much of Sam into him as possible. His eyes were closed, his mouth open as he dragged huge lungful of air into his mouth. Sam watched, his eyes caressing his mates face as he felt the heat of his pleasure hit his belly and coat Tristan's abdomen with spurt after spurt of hot seed.

This was the perfect moment, Sam realized, withdrawing his fingers immediately to coat his cock with slick lubricant, and then placed himself between Tristan's legs. He released the bonds holding his mate down, and within a split second, he was wrapped in arms and legs, pulling him down closer, tighter to his heart. His mouth searched out and found Tristan's again as he positioned himself, pressing his hips in a quick little jerk, having a hard time being slow.

"Don't hold back." Tristan growled against his mouth, and that was truly all it took for Sam to take the hint. He rocked forward hard, impaling Tristan on the hard throbbing member of his shaft, taking him to the very core. It was amazing, nothing could compare to being surrounded by the warmth, the tightness. Moaning, Sam was forced to stop lest he loose himself to soon.

He drew out again, slowly and with a long drawn out moan before he thrust hard back into him. And this is how it went, again and again Sam pounded himself into Tristan's far too willing body, and by the time Sam thought he'd be ready to loose himself he could feel Tristan's hard cock pressed against his belly. Sam shifted his position, gripping his loves drooling cock and began to pump it hard, again and again as he thrust into him. Tristan simply moved with him, as if they were two pieces of a puzzle, fitting together perfectly, belonging together.

It was perfect. And this is how Sam finally came to the pinnacle of his release. He tossed his head back and growled low and deep and needy as he exploded within Tristan's tight hot ass for the first time ever. His fingers gripped harder at Tristan's cock, and within an instant he felt the warmth slide over his fingers as Tristan joined him, his ass clenching and milking at Sam in the most provocative manner.

Panting softly, Sam felt himself jerk and thrust into his mate for a few more minutes, and then finally he just collapsed against Tristan's chest, his hand releasing his cock and coming up to curl against his shoulder. Soft little kisses peppered along his neck, his throat, causing Tristan to just whimper and tremble softly in reaction.

After a few moments of silence, Sam chuckled softly and raised his head to gaze down into Tristan's eyes. "We didn't make it to the pain play." He murmured, and Tristan's sleepy smile said it all. He looked completely and utterly sated. "They'll be more evenings." He whispered softly, "Just hold me now." He murmured.

They stayed like this for a long time, finally falling to sleep still connected. Sam woke to the feeling of Tristan moving beneath him, and the strange sensation of his now-limp cock slipping from his well used anus. He moved carefully, sliding off of Tristan's form and drew him in against his chest. "You wake?" he whispered softly, smiling a little and kissing Tristan's nose.

'Mmhmmph." Came the muffled, half asleep reply as Tristan nuzzled in closer to Sam's chest. "Mmmm 'wake." He mumbled. "Mmm'love you." Came the soft hoarse voice, causing Sam to chuckle softly.

"Tristan..." he whispered, putting one hand under his chin and bringing his face up so he could gaze into his eyes. "Open your eyes... look at me." He whispered tenderly, then grinned as Tristan did his cute sleepy scowl and cracked open one beautiful green eye. Sam cupped his mates face in his hands, gazing at him lovingly, amusement and seriousness sparkling in his eyes. "You are my husband, in the eyes of any deity that matters. You are MY husband, and I am yours. I want to have a wedding and a ceremony, I want to invite all of our friends, I want my family there, and I want all of the angels there. I want you to be my husband. We have been friends since we were tiny children, we loved each other as kids, we loved each other as teenagers, I loved you even after the day you died and I want everyone to know that you and I are inseparable. Tell me you will marry me." His voice came out in a soft puff of air.

Tristan's eyes filled with tears at the words Sam spoke, and he threw his arms about his loves neck and hugged him tight, shivering against him as tears slid down his cheeks and dampened Sam's shoulder and neck. Sam couldn't do much more then hold him, rocking him tenderly.

"That a yes?" came Sam's playful voice, and with that Tristan pulled back and gave him a playful swat against the arm, sniffling.

"Yes, I'll marry you, fool." He replied, rubbing at his green eyes. "But I better never catch you that close to naked with a woman again, not if you want to keep certain important parts of your anatomy. Not to mention, I'm picking out the most expensive everything. Rings, flowers, foods, place sett—"his words were cut off as Sam gripped him by his tousled blond hair and pulled him into a long tender kiss.

"Shut up and make love to me." He growled, to which Tristan gave in quite happily.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and hopefully enjoy the two characters I have come to love so very much. I also need to take my good friend James who helped me edit this monster of a piece. This story and its characters mean a whole lot to me, so if you enjoyed it please take the time to vote and send feedback to let me know! I always love feedback :)