Angelica & Drew Meet

Story Info
Two lonely people masturbate, then meet and sparks fly.
1.6k words
4.12
22.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Would love any and all feedback.

*****

Angelica was a gorgeous full figured woman. She had smooth and soft skin that was the color of caramel, auburn colored shorty and kinky coils, big brown bedroom eyes, and pouty kissable lips. This was all put together to match her curvy and voluptuous body. She had a nice, round, firm yet supple ass that often garnered a second look. Ample hips and thick thighs balanced out her small wait and bodacious breast. She was truly a force to be reckoned with, you see she possessed beauty and brains.

The last few years had been quite hard on Angelica. She'd been single, and just couldn't allow herself to engage in casual sex, although her sex drive was high and led to very frequent masturbation. Tonight was such a night in which the level of loneliness was high only to be eclipsed by the level of horniness she was experiencing. And so her ritual began. Angelica chose some of her favorite lingerie. It was a black, mostly sheer boy shorts that cupped her ass and tucked between her sweet pussy lips. She wore a sheer matching tank top that barely contained her 44DDD. She couldn't help herself, as she put the sex clothing on, her hands wandered. She pulled the nipples on her breasts and felt her pussy begin to get wet. Her hands roamed to caress the roundness of her own ass. She quivered slightly as she thought about how much more fulfilling this would be if she had a man in her life. She avoided touching her wet pussy lips, because she knew that she'd never get on to the completion her ritual if she touched her self there now. Once she was dressed Angelica found an erotic story to fuel her fantasy.

Angelique lit some honeysuckle scented candles, put on some sexy music and padded the middle of her bed with towels. She crawled to the middle of the bed laid on her back and began to caress herself, starting with her thighs and rubbing her way up and over her hips. She began to read her erotic story as her hands moved up to her breast. She began to caress and pull on her nipples which caused her to moan as a wet spot began to form in the middle of her boy shorts. Her nipples were her favorite erogenous zone. She swore they were directly wired to her clit, and when a man sucked and nibbled on them just right, she could have small orgasms.

Angelica had a pussy that was extra wet and juicy. As she continued to read, the wetter she became. She slowly moved her hand down and cupped her pussy, she felt the juices seeping through her panties. As her imagination took over, she began to rub her clit thorough her panties with one hand and pull her nipples with the other. As she began to make circular motions over her clit, she put her nipple in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it and suckled it. As a small orgasm came over her, her nipple popped from her mouth and her huge titty shook back into place. She slowly eased her hand inside her panties and pushed two fingers inside of her. They were instantly drenched in her juices. Angelica took her fingers out and coated her nipples with the sweet and tangy juice. She arched her hips and pulled off her boy shorts. As she placed her round and ample ass back on the towels, she took each nipple into her mouth to suck the juices from each hard nipple, one at a time. Her hips began to undulate and her pussy yearned to be touched.

She stuck two fingers back into her pussy and used her thumb to rub her clit. She moaned as ripples of pleasure ran through her body. The juices began to thicken and flow onto the towel. She added a third finger inside her pussy and squeezed her nipples. She could feel the orgasm building and her toes began to tingle. Her back arched from the intense pleasure and she felt her orgasm take over her body. Her juices squirted out of her pussy drenching the towels. As she continued to squirt, and ride her fingers her legs trembled and she screamed out in pleasure as the waves of her orgasm came over her. Finally her body slowly began to relax and reality began to sink in. She was alone with a wet ass on top of wet towels. Her body began to cool off and she slowly rolled off of the wet towels. She was amazed at how much pleasure she could bring her own body, yet be lonely and alone when she was done. She got out of bed, put the towels in the hamper, wiped and dried her pussy and wet ass, and then got into bed and dozed off into a peaceful slumber.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town was Drew. He was a very tall man with closely cropped hair and skin the color of coffee with the perfect amount of cream. Not too light, not too dark. His eyes were hazel and he was muscular like a cross country runner and very much a romantic gentleman. Drew was single as well, and had been waiting to meet the right woman. He'd sowed his wild oats and was ready to settle down. He focused on his career in the meantime. He often had difficulty getting rid of women he no longer desired because he was genuinely a nice guy. The fact that he had a thick, 9 inch dick didn't help matters. Drew stayed up late into the night working, until he was so tired that he could ignore his horny state and the twitching of his cock. He climbed into bed and fell asleep and had dreams about the woman he'd one day marry.

As the sun rose and the rays began to filter through his bedroom window, Drew's eyes slowly opened and he became painfully aware of the massive morning hard on he had. He went to the bathroom and tried to piss the hard on away. No such luck. His big thick dick was still as hard as a rock. He'd learned from experience that if he didn't take care of the problem now, his cock would be throbbing and twitching all day long. So, he grabbed some lotion, got into the shower and used the lotion to slowly coat the thick shaft and juicy head of his cock. He slowly stroked his dick up and down. He moaned and began to quicken the pace of his hand slipping up and down his big, thick, stick as the water ran over him. His mind wasn't on seduction or pleasure, but just on getting a nut so that his dick would fit comfortably in his pants. He stroked faster and faster until thick ropes of cum spewed from the end of his cock. He sighed, finished his shower and dressed in a charcoal grey suit with ice blue accessories and dark grey crocodile skin shoes for his job as a well known bank manager.

On the other side of town, Angelica was getting dressed. She dressed carefully because today was an important day. She was going to the bank to inquire about getting a loan for her own business. She was a massage therapist and was interested in opening her own full scale specialty spa. She donned a deep burgundy pants suit that accentuated her curves, carefully applied her make up, and made sure that each kinky coil was in place. She slipped on a pair of black, snake skin stilettos onto her feet. They were classy, yet made her ass stand at attention.

10 am Wednesday Morning

Angelica walked gracefully into the local bank for her appointment with the loan officer. She held her matching black snake skin attaché case in her hand , as it held her business plan and all of the specs and details of her proposal. The loan officer was running a bit behind, so Angelica sat and people watched. As she turned her head to the right she caught sight of the most gorgeous man she believed she'd ever laid eyes own. She couldn't believe it, but he seemed to be approaching her.

Drew, couldn't believe his eyes. Sitting in the waiting area was the most gorgeous, classy looking, voluptuous woman he'd seen in a very long time. He couldn't take his eyes off her her. He had a weakness for full figured curvy women. He couldn't help himself, he had to find out why she was visiting his branch. He confidently approached Angelica and introduced himself. Angelica attempted to maintain her professionalism, but couldn't help but blush. She explained to Drew what she was waiting on. He decided to allow the loan officer to handle the deal. He quickly came to the conclusion that he'd never be objective when it came to the curvaceously gorgeous woman before his eyes. He did give her his card and asked her to call him if she needed any further assistance, and even if she didn't.

The loan officer then came out to assist Angelica. She thanked Drew for his time and followed the loan officer into her office. Angelica presented her business plan, and was surprisingly quickly approved for the business loan. Angelica was so excited that she was beside herself. She wanted to celebrate and for some reason, the handsome branch manager seemed like a good person to celebrate with. She decided if he was still around, she'd take a chance and ask him to celebrate with her.

In the meantime, Drew wanted to wait for Angelica to finish her meeting. Unfortunately, his secretary summoned him for an urgent phone call. He reluctantly went to answer the call and hoped he wouldn't miss Angelica's departure.