Angelica's Trick

Story Info
Wife is talked into turning tricks for her husband, but...
4.6k words
4.07
94.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

Angelica wondered if she’d gone too far as she came out of the piercing parlor. After all, her husband Warren had only asked her to whore around with his friends, not turn her body into a pin cushion by getting her nipples, and vaginal lip pierced. But then she figured if she was going to act like a slut that she might as well look like one too. Her hairdresser had helped a great deal by turning her into a honey blond, instead of the mousy blond she had been born as. And too, the trip to the mall hadn’t been a total loss for her either, allowing Angelica to spend some of Warren’s hide-a-way stash on a few new outfits as well as pay for the gold rings decorating her flesh now.

The numb feeling in her nipples, and crotch was already wearing off, and starting to tingle. But she knew that too would wear off like it had when she’d had her belly button flap pierced back in college. Of course it had been a woman who’d done the piercing then. Angelica could only wonder how Warren would take it when she told him that a guy had done it this time. But then if she did tell Warren he’d want to hear that she paid for the piercing with sex instead of his money, and that would never do. Better to keep the money, and say nothing, that way she could buy a few more things. Maybe some really slutty stuff over at Victoria’s Secret, or that black leather vest that went with the new mini skirt she’d purchased, or maybe not. In any event she’d squirrel the money away and think about it.

It was still early, and the day was beautiful outside if a bit blustery when she reached her old Valiant, and threw everything in the back seat. The various wolf whistles, and open-mouthed stares she’d gotten in the mall told her that she still had it where it counted. Now she only had to see if she was bold enough to do it with her husband cheering her on. When the car didn’t start after the third try, she knew the battery was dead again, and ended up calling triple A yet again.

It had been Warren’s idea for Angelica to have sex with other men in the first place. And after four years, and no children to show for their marriage Angelica had to agree that maybe Warren’s vasectomy before they’d met hadn’t been such a good idea after all. And too, though they were both great in bed together, a little of the oomph had been lost of late, and if they loved each other there really wasn’t any reason not to open their marriage up to include other sex partners. If it didn’t bother Warren that she got knocked up by another man, then why should it bother her. In essence, Angelica was getting the best of the bargain as Warren wasn’t looking for another woman to have sex with, he just wanted to watch his woman having sex with other men.

The hard part had been done already with the guy at the piercing parlor. Angelica had found out on her own that she could have sex with someone other than her husband without feeling guilty afterwards.

It had been an experiment suggested by Warren that she; “Go fuck some strange dick, baby. You have my permission. You’ll see, you won’t feel guilty at all because you know I love you even if you come home with a pussy full of some stranger’s cum. You don’t even have to tell me about it this first time. Okay?”

Warren always had been a crude SOB when it came to sex, but she loved him for it nonetheless. Her father still thought of her as his untouchable princess. If he only knew, she thought. He’d have a heart attack. And she giggled to herself as she pulled out of the parking spot, and headed for home.

************

“Brian,” Warren said into his office phone, “I’m telling ya, she’s just about ready to give in. Yeah, that’s right, tonight’s the night. Tell Charlie, and Ringo, I’ll call Darrel, and we’ll play some poker to see how things go. If nothing else we’ll get a little buzz on, and have a few laughs, make or lose a little money. If we’re lucky, one, some, or all of you guys will get a little fine looking pussy tonight. Oh, and remember, any one who gets lucky pays me a hundred bucks each for the privilege. Got it? Good.”

Warren hung up the phone just as Stacy sauntered in swinging her hips, and bouncing with more than her fair share of personality above them. Always impeccably dressed even if somewhat sexy as she never wore pants to the office, Stacy Ketchum was the kind of woman who liked to think she was the one in control at all times. Even when innocently flirting with her boss.

“Here’s the paper work on the Ross account, Warren. Can I get you some coffee, or anything else before I leave?”

“I’d tell you what you could get for me, Stacy, if I wasn’t afraid of having a sexual harassment suit tattooed to my ass.” And he waved her off dismissively as he directed his attention down at the Ross file she’d put in front of him on his desk.

“But I wouldn’t tattoo it to your ass, Warren,” and he glanced up in time to see her saucy rear do the metronome boogey as she walked out of his office closing the door gently on her way out.

“Now that’s one redhead that I’d really like to know intimately,” his voice loud enough that she surely heard it from the other side of the door, before Warren returned to the real work at hand.

Less than fifteen minutes later Warren closed the file, and put it in his out bin. His thoughts returning immediately to his plans for Angelica, and her formal opening of their wedding vows at the mock poker game. It had taken him six months to build up the courage to even suggest that Angelica get a little taste of strange cock, then another three months before she believed he was serious, and not trying to bag some other woman, or women on the side for himself.

Hell, at first she’d even accused him of having an affair with Stacy, or some woman like her. And that he was just trying to get her to fuck someone so that he wouldn’t feel so guilty about his own adultery. When that temper tantrum didn’t work on him she fought back with their wedding vows to forsake all others. But when he made love to her, he found her wet, and panting after each argument. So he began to role-play and act as if he were another man fucking her in front of her husband whenever he made love to Angelica.

And yes, he really loved her, and wanted to see her getting screwed by other men. He couldn’t explain it, even to himself, but just the thought of seeing another man’s hands, lips, tongues, and yes even their cocks making Angelica swoon into orgasmic bliss, made his prick throb with a vicarious thrill like nothing ever had before. Jealousy never even entered his mind during these thoughts, and Warren was certain that it wouldn’t when, not if, it actually happened.

“And tonight’s the night,” he announced to his vacant office as he gathered up his things before heading home. “I just know it.”

************

Angelica had just finished putting the finger sandwiches, chips, and onion dip out on the kitchen table just as Warren came in through the garage. His call from his cell phone on the way home about the poker party had hardly been unexpected. It was his way of putting the ball in her court so to speak.

“Wow! Look at you! You look good enough to eat!”

“Go ahead,” and Angelica lifted her left leg up placing her high heeled foot on the chair next to her giving Warren a great view of her recently shaved quim under her new leather mini skirt. Bald save for an exclamation mark of trimmed pubic hair above her clit. His eyes going wide when he caught sight of the gold ring in her left pussy lip.

“I see you’ve been spending my hard earned rainy day stash,” and he reached out to flip the dime sized gold ring, and the labia that held it. Then getting down on his knees between her legs he began kissing her inner thighs as he inhaled her musky scent.


“Oh yeah,” Angelica moaned drawing out each word like a distant howl from a coyote. “Yeah, you better taste it now. You’ll want to compare how it tastes after your buddies use me, right?”

“Mmmhmmm,” and he dipped his tongue into her as deep as it would go collecting a salty tangy nocturnal essence that was surely her excitement over the upcoming poker festivities.

“You know, you were right, I didn’t feel guilty afterwards. So tell me, how’s it feel to lick the scum of another man out of your wife’s pussy?”

Warren continued licking for another minute before standing up, and in a full body embrace kissing Angelica the same as he had the day they’d gotten married.

“You’d taste divine soaked in pee darling, and I mean that.”

“You really are kinky,” She giggled as she straightened her skirt, “do you think your friends will like the new me?” And she did a pirouette.

The thin white blouse showed through enough to let him know she wore that sexy white lace bra he liked so much, but with the skirt back in place, unless she bent over, no one would know that Angelica wasn’t wearing any panties under it. Her elegant long legs enhanced by her new high heels. Warren also took in the new color of her hair as it was now, up in a bun behind her head. Along with her make up, and pedicure it gave her that prim, and distinguished look without being prudish. Slutty was a state of mind, and actions, not how one dressed. And Angelica could always be counted on to be as slutty as a guttersnipe in bed.

“I think my friends will love the new you.”

“Then let’s hope the feeling is mutual,” she sighed. “I’m not all that certain that I care to have your friends telling everybody they know that I’m nothing but a whore.”

“I’ve already sworn each of them to secrecy, hon, on penalty of the Bobbit Clause.”

“The Bobbit Clause?”

”Yeah. If I hear they’ve discussed this with anyone outside of tonight’s circle I’ll tell all of their wives, and find some new friends to share you with.”

“And you’re still okay with this? No green eyed purple toothed monster biting you on the ass yet?”

“More like he’s fondling my jewels,” Warren laughed.

Then to reassure her he kissed her on the cheek so as not to mess up her makeup. Then gave her a playful pat on her leather-covered rump as he hurried to the shower. By the time he returned downstairs the doorbell rang, and he let Darrel in.

A handsome African American Darrel’s success in advertising was becoming as legendary as his All American Football stint at UCLA. But the reason Warren had wanted him in on this was because he kept himself in great physical shape, and too, because Angelica had always admired his muscled black body, and wide toothy grin.

No sooner had Warren closed the front door, than the doorbell rang again, and it was Brian, Charlie, and Ringo altogether. Brian had been his best friend since birth, and had an uncanny resemblance to Warren Beatty when he starred in Bonnie, and Clyde that had drawn women to him like fly paper all through college. Angelica had even slept with him before they’d met in college. No neck Charlie and Johnny scrawny Ringo had been frat brothers, and drinking buddies ever since college, and looked like mix matched rugby book ends with their bent noses, shaved heads, and goatees. Both were cunt hounds even after getting married, but they were discrete about it.

************

Angelica heard Warren’s friends arrivals from the bedroom, and her fingers began to tremble, and clench. A shiver ran through her as she realized that the time to put up, or shut up had arrived, and she still wasn’t convinced that Warren wouldn’t suddenly start growing hair out of his ass once her back hit the mattresses with his friends. Good girls, and happily married ever after ladies just didn’t suddenly turn tricks without a good reason, or out of desperation. And Angelica didn’t have either for her conscience to fall back on.

She’d fooled herself into doing the guy at the piercing parlor as an experiment in logic, mind over pussy, and retort to rebuttal. It had been exciting in an out of body like experience, but the truth be told, though she hadn’t felt guilty afterwards, she had felt she needed a shower to wash away the dirt abusing her soul. And she just couldn’t see herself being gang banged by Warren’s friends while he sat calmly by in a chair just jacking off, or cheering her on. Acting like a slut in her marriage bed with her husband was one thing, being a whore for his friends was something else entirely, even if it was by, and large mostly for Warren’s vicarious sexual thrills.

“They’re all here,” Warren said entering their bedroom. “Are you ready?”

“I’m still not sure about this, Warren.”

“You’ve just got the last minute jitters... stage fright is all baby.”

“Yeah, but will you still respect me in the morning? I’ll be nothing more than a whore if I do this, Warren!” And she stood like a bullet, standing ridged, and staring him down.

“I love you, baby,” and he took her in his arms, and kissed her gently, “you know that.”

“You didn’t answer my question, Warren.”

“It wouldn’t matter to me if you worked in a Cat House, or were the CEO of IBM Angelica,” his lips and hands scampering over her body as he spoke. “You’d still be my wife, and I’d still be your husband. Respect, and love go hand in hand as far as I’m concerned. This is no different to me than when we bought you a vibrating dildo to add some spice to our sex. These dildos just have warm blood, and bodies attached. Just consider my friends’ marital aids is all. Watching them fuck you will just make me want to make love to you all the more passionately.”

His words wove insidiously through her mind as his fingers, lips, and tongue stirred a reawakening in her body. A moisture gathering between her legs as she melted into her husbands will yet once again. But she still needed the answer to one last question.

“But what will we do, Warren if... if... it turns out that I like whoring around?”

What he said next was the most unexpected answer Angelica would have come up with. “I hope you do. They’re each paying me a hundred bucks for the privilege of having sex with you, and we could use the extra cash to buy you a new car.”

“You want me to become a paid hooker?”

“No, I want you to whore around, and enjoy doing it. It doesn’t mean we have to give the goodies away for free in the process though. Consider it an incentive bonus.”

“You really are very crude,” but her girlish giggle took the brunt off of the insult. “Just give me a moment to collect myself then, and I’ll join the rest of you down stairs. I guess since you’ve already been paid, I better put out, eh.”

“That’s the spirit,” and he patted her ass gently before turning and leaving.

A last look in the full-length mirror behind the door to enter the bedroom, and Angelica could have sworn she saw the whore in the mirror wink at her.

“For better or worse,” she sighed, then headed for the dinning room, and the poke her game that sounded like it was already in progress from all of the laughter.

Brian saw her first as she stopped in the kitchen to grab a Coke. His raised eye brows told her instantly that he hoped she was ready for a renewal of their past sexual adventures thanks to Warren’s new open mindedness. Angelica refused to make eye contact, wanting to leave her options open still. Ambling into the dinning room where Warren was dealing out cards to his friends who had plastic chips of various colors stacked in front of them, she took the stool at the breakfast bar behind Warren to watch. Over the next hour Angelica only got up to serve refreshments to the men, or for herself. And during that time she realized one thing, and that was that Darrel was either a very good poker player, or very lucky today. Also, he was the only one there not stripping her with his eyes every time he looked her way, the only one making eye contact in fact.

“Darrel, you have the damnedest luck of anyone I’ve ever seen,” Brian threw his cards back into the pot with disgust.

“You just have to know when to hold’em, and when to walk away, Brian. And you never did.”

Angelica’s giggling then got everyone’s attention immediately.

“He’s that way with women too,” she explained after catching her breath. Which had all of the men, except for Brian, laughing right along with her. Then taking a deep breath, she rose to stand, and announced: “Gentleman, I’ve made a decision. The winner of tonight’s poker game, and only the winner, will join me in my bedroom tonight. Thank you all for coming, and good-night.” Then she turned, and made her way upstairs to the stunned silence of Warren and his friends.

Once up in her bedroom, Angelica changed into a sheer white nylon Teddy with matching thong bikini panties that tied at the sides leaving the lacy white bra on al well before she laid back waiting on the bed. She could feel her secretions already wetting the gossamer strip next to her vagina, and wondered at her own excitement, and brazen behavior before leaving the poker game to come up stairs. She could have just as easily left without saying anything, and kept her honor in tact. But she hadn’t. She just wondered now if Warren, and the others would see through her subterfuge, and take revenge out on... The knock at the door startled her out of her thoughts.

“Come in... Darrel.” And once the handsome black man was inside down to his black silk boxers. “Please lock the door behind you.” And she patted the mattress beside her in invitation as he did.

His smile like a bright lighthouse beacon lit up the room for Angelica causing her to open her arms wide in greeting. They were well into their kiss when she heard scratching at the door, and knew it was Warren asking to be let in so that he could watch.


“Go away dear,” she cried out, “I’m about to get the fucking of my life, and we don’t need an audience, let alone a cheering section!”

Both of Darrel’s hands were squeezing her buttocks by the time she heard Warren’s grumbling fade away. Darrel’s thick black lips like pillows seemed to envelope her whole face as they kissed. Tongues dueling, hands seeking, caressing, teasing, white against black, his hard muscled body against her soft pliant flesh was like an escape into checkerboard ecstasy. A thrill like static electricity slammed through Angelica when her right hand eased into Darrel’s boxer shorts, and took hold of his hard throbbing erection for the first time. It was bigger than one hand, or even two of hers could possibly contain, and if not the biggest she’d ever had, it certainly would be the blackest. And she was content for the moment to just hold it, and caress it as Darrel’s hands fondled her breasts through her bra, and untied her damp panties, and his lips nuzzled her neck.

Before Angelica realized it, both her bra, and panties were strewn on the floor, and her nitey was bunched up around her armpits with Darrel’s lips, and tongue doing the Lambada on her erect pierced nipples as he insinuated two fingers into her weeping trench below. She felt the tension building within her quickly as they lay on their sides like a hunger, or unquenchable thirst that no mere Diet Pepsi could ever satisfy. And she held on tight to Darrel’s manhood just so that she wouldn’t float off into the great void, or maybe just so that he wouldn’t be able to run away, she wasn’t sure which. But she did know where she wanted to put it.

“Do it!” Angelica whispered rolling onto her back again, and pulling Darrel in between her legs urgently. “I can’t wait, I need this now!” And she made her meaning known by dragging his cock up and down the length of her wet slit. “Please Darrel, put it in me... now! Before Warren finds the key to get in. I want the first thing he sees, when he does get in, is your big black cock stretching out his white wife’s pussy burned into his brain forever.”

And without saying a word, Darrel pushed his hips down, and with Angelica’s hands guiding him speared right into her tight slice. Thankfully her body was in overdrive, and her slick creamy silken passage accommodated his girth stretching out around it like a rubber band of vibrant secret need, and desire. Her long drawn out hissing breath like a balloon sighing as it deflates gave note to how she really felt about his invading ebony wand in her volcanic cauldron. For the second time in less than 24 hours she had another man’s cock, other than her husband’s, defiling in her pussy.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers
12