Angelica's Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes!” Angelica hissed again as her arms and legs enveloped Darrel crossing over behind his back to hold him deep inside of her.

Darrel held off from pulling back out, to give Angelica’s body time to adjust to him, as they both heard a key turning in the lock of the bedroom door. The sudden sharp intake of breath told them that Angelica had gotten what she had wanted most from their first union. And neither of them bothered to look in Warren’s direction as he made himself comfortable in the chair near the foot of the bed. Darrel simply started the age old in, and out pumping of his cock with Angelica’s clenching vagina.

Angelica’s long drawn out; “Oh,” was like sizzling bacon to Warren’s ears. His mind already a muddied whirlwind of confusion at finally entering the room to catch his wife’s white pussy being stretched out by what looked like an entire black tree trunk. He hadn’t expected the flashing heat of jealousy that had instantly overwhelmed him at first sighting his wife on her back full of Nigger dick, but it had been just as quickly doused by an equally overwhelming passion to see this through to the obvious conclusion.

The sight of Darrel’s black prick then pulling out, before easing back into Angelica’s white flesh over, and over again had Warren’s own cock begging to be let out of his trousers for some attention of its own. In his whole life Warren had never been as turned on as he was now watching a black man fucking his Angelica. And in moments his own clothing was puddled on the floor at his feet as he carefully jacked off to the scandalous interracial exhibition-taking place on his marriage bed.

“Oh yeah, baby! Your cock feels so good stretching out my pussy! How does it look to you, Warren? Isn’t this what you wanted to see? Your wife whoring around with your friends? Fucking some strange black cock right in front of you?”

Warren’s whispered; “Yes,” came out more as a sigh than anything else as his senses were assaulted with the sights, sounds, and smell of raw sex in his bedroom.

“Mmmhmm! Oh baby, he’s making me cum already! Ngh! Uhn! Shit! Shit! SHIT! CUMING! Cuming baby!”

Darrel’s pumping action picked up the pace then, and no sooner was Angelica wrenched through one orgasm than Warren saw another overwhelming her in rapid succession. And like dominoes toppling in a never-ending cascade every nerve in her body sizzled, and snapped in multiple complexity shorting out like an electric turbine gone mad. Her body writhing, and undulating under Darrel’s as she shook, and met every thrust of his black cock with equal enthusiasm was a hellish nightmare of Warren’s own perverted passions come to life. And he found himself falling in love with Angelica all over again for it.

For close to an hour Darrel’s cock pounded Angelica’s pussy through an uncountable amount of multiple orgasms in front of Warren as he whacked off in his chair. And then suddenly Darrel’s black ass became a trip hammer as he neared his own climax.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Cum for me Darrel! Cum in my fertile pussy, baby! I want it bad! And so does Warren. He wants to lick it all up afterwards, don’t you hon?”

Warren’s gurgled response was almost more acknowledgement than was required, but it was enough for Darrel never the less. And when Warren caught sight of his friend’s seed oozing out around their adulterous connection, his own cock shot off spritzing his chest, neck, and chin in the volcanic explosion. Warren’s brain went blank then as he at last realized what he had just agreed to. But he continued to wait in silence, his dick still hard in hand as Darrel, and his wife eased down from their sexual high together. Darrel’s seed obviously saturating his wife’s womb, and even perhaps knocking her up with a black baby to boot.

“Whew!” Angelica blew out as they untangled, and Darrel’s cock slid out of her to lay dormant against his left thigh like a slab of meat covered in their co-mingled slime. “Was it good for you, Warren? It sure was for me. And now comes the best part. Since your soul desire was to become a cuckold, I think you should prove to me that you still do respect, and love me by licking my lover’s cock, and my pussy nice and clean so that he can fuck me again. You don’t mind if my husband licks you clean, do you Darrel?”

“Not at all. I’ve always suspected he was a closet fag anyway.”

“Well, he will be out of the closet once all of his friends fuck me, won’t he.”

Warren’s groan like a muffled Sperm Whale’s spawning song as he heard them laughing at him for getting exactly what he had set out to become, a true cuckold. Their laughter followed him into the break of dawn as Warren was made to crawl around on all fours licking, and groveling, and in general doing whatever they deemed that he should do. And for the life of him, he would never be able to figure out why he loved every bit of it.

12