Angelina

Story Info
Photo shoot ends in celebrity lesbian discipline.
981 words
3.49
29.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina and I had been at her photo shot all day. She had given me orders not to wear anything under my mini-skirt and to sit in a raised chair so that during the shot she could relax and look over at my pussy and think of what to do with me when we got home. After the shots she was usually tense because of the demands made of her so I knew the evening was going to be great cause she always like to relax using sex lessons. At one point during the shot when she had a quick break she came over and whispered to me, "You will be the student tonight, I will teach you to obey." At that point I looked down and realized that the front of my shirt was covering her clear few of my pussy.

The photo shot was over and we were on our way home in our black jeep. Angelina turned and said to me, "You are such a slut. I don't want anyone to see my slut get down on the floor on your knees so that no one can see you." Right away I removed my ass from the seat and took my position on the floor. Angelina continued, "You need to learn how to obey everything I say to you. I asked you to make sure I could see your cunt all day and you had that shirt of yours covering it. Remove that shirt right now, I don't want to see it" I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it from my body and through it into the back seat of the jeep. Angelina then continued, "I think I am hungry right now. I think we will go through the Wendy's drive through and get something to eat. I want them to see what a slut you are on the floor with nothing on but your little skirt." So we pulled through the drive through and the people serving us saw me there on the floor of the jeep with nothing on but my mini skirt. We then made our way back to our home just outside of town.

I knew that I must always open every door for Mistress Angelina. So when the jeep was parked in it's spot I quickly got out of the car and went around and opened the door for Mistress Angelina. Mistress Angelina always kept certain things in the car and one of them was her whip. She grabbed her whip as she exited the jeep and said, "Your lesson will start now. Remove you slutty skirt and bend over the hood of the jeep."

I replied, " Yes Mistress." Right away I did as I was told. When I was in the position over the hood of the car Mistress Angelina took the whip and started whipping my ass and back. I felt myself get juicier with each strike of the whip. I screamed with each strike of the whip. I loved it when Mistress Angelina whipped me like this.

Mistress Angelina then said to me, "Let's go to the house now." This meant that I was to go and open the front door for Mistress Angelina. Once inside the house I was never to walk ahead of the Mistress always two steps behind her.

Mistress Angelina then said, "You are such a slut. I think we need to go straight to the bedroom and start you lesson on total obedience now."

I headed straight to the bedroom opened the door stood waiting for my next instructions. Mistress Angelina then said, "Lay down on the bed with your ass in the air."

I went straight into the position and Mistress Angelina took out the blindfold and put it on me. She said, "I don't want you to see what I am going to do to you. If I leave the room you will not move from this position."

I could hear everything she was doing but could only guess at what she was grabbing first. She then came over to the bed and I could feel her going for my ass. She then inserted the butt plug and I screamed as she inserted it. Right away the juices started and it sent me into an immediate cum.

She then got off the bed and I could hear she had left the room. When she came back in I was in the exact same position and she put her knees on the bed behind my ass. I felt the warmth of her body against mine and she inserted the strap on into my cunt. I screamed as she slammed it in hard and fast. She fucked me in that position and I exploded with cum all over the place. She then said, "You are such a fucking whore. I want you to make me cum now."

With the butt plug still in I turned around and started to go down on her. I started at the neck and made my way to her left breast. I caressed the left breast with my lips and sucked on the nipple for quiet a while. I then moved across to the right breast and caressed it like the other then sucked the nipple. I made my way down to her pussy kissing from the breasts down. I then started sucking her clit and figure fucking her at the same time. With minutes of doing this Mistress Angelina came all over my face. She asked me, "What have you learned, slut?"

I replied with my head down, "That I must always obey the Mistress and do exactly what she says."

She said, "Good Slut, bend over and I will remove the plug." As she removed the plug I screamed and moaned. We then fell asleep her in the bed and me on the floor beside her.