Angelina and the 136 Extras

Story Info
A doctor explains Angelina's condition.
707 words
3.61
154.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmah
Emmah
640 Followers

The story circulated by anc irresponsible journalist, who shall remain nameless, (Boris Smegg) about Miss Angelina Jolie administering oral sex to 136 extras on her latest film for 'kicks' is totally fallacious. Additionally, the unstated innuendo that her brother was also 'in line' is a scurrilous lie and will not be mentioned here.

I know Miss Angelina Jolie. She is a patient of mine. My name is Dr. Richard Don La Bouche and my specialty is nose throat and lip disorders. Miss Angelina Jolie has graciously given me her permission to discuss her case so that the truth can be known and so that others with L.L., no longer have to suffer in silence. As she so beautifully put it, "the time for shame has past".

Lingual Lingamitis, for those of you that are unaware, is a lip condition that is rare, painful and presently without a cure. Sufferers, generally those with lip mass above.377, endure uncontrollable itches, twitches and throbbing. These symptoms can only be alleviated at present by rubbing the lips on male genital epidermis. (Medically known as Dickskin)

I was called to the set on the day in question when Miss Angelina Jolie was stricken. You can only imagine what L.L. does to a woman with a .684. I have difficulty even writing about it - as would anyone with a heart.

I am happy to say that the good men of local 602 rose to the occasion. Those that came to help Miss Angelina Jolie in her time of distress are nothing less than heroes. Watching those men unzip one after the other made me proud to be an American; and I'm here to report that not 136 but 142 of our finest gave and gave until the attack subsided.

My friends, I saw selfless acts of bravery by those good men. I saw the tired, drained and exhausted get back in line. I saw buddies holding each other up to give Miss Angelina Jolie what she needed. Some even volunteered to give of themselves to her other orifices but I explained to them that she only had L.L and not C.C. or A.A.

I myself am no hero, but when Miss Angelina Jolie came to my Office today, with her meaty cockteasing lips quivering, I was moved: even a stone would have been. I did what I could.

In order to administer the necessary treatment, I had to get her lips into the proper stretched position. Miss Angelina Jolie, gracious lady that she is, took off her top and bra to bring my first aid tool to attention. That bitch lady has some pair of tits lovely breasts.

Instrument in hand, I prepared to insert it into her hot mouth oral orifice. She kindly asked if she should remove her serrated tongue piercing. I said, with my most jovial bedside manner, "If it's good enough for Billy Bob, it's good enough for R. D. La Bouche".

Her kindness knows no bounds. As she engulfed the instrument, she looked up with eyes that said, "thank you Doctor". With a mouthful of member, she pointed to her nipples and said, "hih a hug". I wasn't sure but when I saw that she was pointing to her nipple rings, I said "you want me to…?

"Hih A hug," she said again.

"Oh, give a tug – all right, you hot twat dear.

Her nipples popped as I yanked and she looked up as she bobbed; she gave a thumbs-up smile. She masticated the monster tool instrument. The treatment was working and she was sucking. I'm talking Hoover here, but like a cock sucking whore pro lady.

She stopped momentarily and considerately asked, "May I cradle your balls Dr. La Bouche"? Most women would have just grabbed them, but not Miss Angelina Jolie.

There is no better feeling for a physician than fucking relief. Like the pressure of pent up liquid finally Yes! Yes! released. Like jets of cum fired off into the cocksucking whores mouth and throat air out of a balloon. Then the final explosive cords of man juice forming beads of balm to soothe the lips of the cum gargling slut Miss Angelina Jolie.

(First draft: Remind Carol to delete strikethroughs before submitting)

Emmah
Emmah
640 Followers