Angeline Ch. 03

Story Info
The prophesy revealed.
1.1k words
4.44
25.1k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Read and Enjoy**

"Won't you invite me in?" Xenphael's deep voice resounded, the vibrations sounding like thunder over the howling snow storm he was sheltering himself from. Kaylena bowed her head deeply and opened the door wide for the Incubus outside her door.

"Please, My Lord," she said, gesturing broadly. The demon stepped into the small cottage and shook the snow from his wings, opening them almost to their utmost expanse to soak up some of the heat from the small fire place.

"You are coated in the stench of angel cum, but the smell of your cunt is overpowering it nicely," Xenphael said, looking around the room, taking in the meager surroundings with an apathetic aloofness. Kaylena felt her pussy heat up and she felt her clit harden. She swallowed hard and looked to the Incubus's crotch and noticed his cock hardening lewdly, hanging between his legs like a third arm.

"How may I serve thee..." Kaylena asked. Xenphael held his hand up and focused his gaze on her eyes. His eyes filled her with an overwhelming dread and an overpowering lust at the same time, and the mixture of the two made her knees quiver with desire. She felt her pussy oozing cum in slow stead pulses, feeling the sticky heat rolling down her thighs and dripping from her abused cunt lips.

"It is done. In 3 months, you will have our Queen. One-third Human, one-third demon, and one-third angel, conceived in lust and death, she will be the strongest of all Succubi and she will be a weapon against the divine. She will age 3 times faster than a normal Human, and she will reach the age of maturity in 6 years. In 7 years, she will begin her training to see if she is worthy to take her place."

"Worthy, My Lord?" Kaylena moaned out, her lust consuming her slowly, creeping up her body like an itchy fire, starting at her toes; it was currently licking at her pussy with its electric tongue, her clit twitching in her pink folds.

"You shall see when the time comes," Xenphael said flatly.

"And Mmmmm-my...reward?" Kaylena panted out, her breathing escalating with the sensations deep in her twitching cunt. Her nipples were diamonds and her skin was radient with her fine sweat glowing in the dying fire light. There was a silence between the two, the only sounds to be heard were the howling winds, the crackling embers in the fire, and the splattering drips of Kaylena's pussy juice splashing in heavy drops on the floor.

"When our Queen is taken, so shall you. She will begin her three quests and you shall be by my side, for all time," Xenphael said, the rumble in his voice exciting Kaylena just as it had three nights ago when she summoned the Incubus. She only moaned in response this time, her pussy flexing and unflexing, desperately gasping for the demon's hardening organ to impale her again. She licked her lips slowly and looked away from his face for the first time since he entered her cottage. His huge dick was visibly throbbing, growing larger with each pulse, but still not standing erect. The length of was of the softest skin, with odd looking shapes moving under its skin, almost like stones, spinning and swimming in his skin. Her vision hazed over, her eyes loosing focus, her pussy taking control of her fuzzy mind. She wanted to feel that shifting cock in her cunt again, she wanted to feel impossibly stretched by the huge dick before her.

"I..." she began. She didn't even know what she was going to say, but a noise of thunder and a flash like lightening outside the shack cut her off.

Xenphael whipped around, his cock instantly shrinking to a normal size. His wings stretched out and he hunched over in an attack position, his massive muscles rippling with his every move. His whip-like tail cracked behind him, almost snapping Kaylena in her clit. This new danger filled her with enough urgency and state of mind to move, just as her front door was cleaved in twain by a bright flash of light.

A figure stepped through, glowing wing-shaped tendrils flapped behind the figure, the small home filled with their eerie emerald light.

"Michael," spat Xenpahel. "I should have known," he said and stood upright.

"Xenphael, you fool!" Michael shouted, brandishing his heavy war sword. Kaylena could see the divine power radiating from the glowing crystalline blade, the energy distorting everything behind the angel. His powerful voice blasted right through Kaylena, but she knew neither fear nor guilt.

"You know the prophesy! You will have your champion and we shall have ours! The die has been cast and there is nothing to stop the process now!" Xenphael shouted, standing up straight in front of the archangel before him.

"I know the prophesy, and I know you have played your part. I cast thee back to the deepest layer of Hell, demon!" Michael said, his voice rattling Kaylena's belongings inside the cabin and even making the fire burn hotter and brighter. Kaylena barely saw Michael twitch, but she saw Xenpahel's left wing slide from his body shortly before he disappeared into a smoky vapor.

"Human!" Michael shouted, watching the demon dissipate. Kaylena meekly turned her head to face the angry angel of war. "You know not what you've done. Your soul has been lost and you can never reach the Heavens."

"What was this about Champions?" Kaylena asked quietly, her voice sounding so hollow and weak compared to Xenphael's; next to Michael's voice she may as well have been an ant.

"You do not carry one child, but two. One wholly demonic, the other wholly divine. These will become our Champions and they will lead the armies past Abbaddon to Armageddon."

Kaylena knew she had been had. There was no truth in the pact she made with the Incubus; there was only deception and half-truth. She intended to bind herself to the Incubus and instead she was used by the very Incubus she researched and summoned.

"What the demon told you was true. In 3 months you will give birth. The twins shall be raised and then taken to be trained when they are of age; the equivalent of 21 Human years old. The children shall be made into the Champions of Prophesy, and the War shall begin again. What happens to you shall only be known by the deepest depths of Hell."

Kaylena suddenly realized it was cold in the cottage. She shivered, not feeling the heat from the fire. Her cum coated thighs were sticky and uncomfortable as her muscles quivered. Her arms crossed over her no-longer erect nipples and she felt ill.

Michael, turned and left, his green glowing wings stretching out in the cold night air and he disappeared in a bolt of lightening, the thunder deafening Kaylena and the light blinding her temporarily. She rubbed her eyes and felt extremely woozy. She barely made it to her bed before passing out, rolling into the warmth of her blankets.