Angels and Guardians Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
photodad
photodad
492 Followers

Joe's mom got up too. Before she left the den, she asked Jill if she was staying the night. Jill nodded. "Good. I'd like to chat with you tomorrow morning before you all head out to shop." She caught Jill's "uh-oh" look. "Oh, darlin', don't worry. It's nothing bad. It actually might be good for you. We'll see. Good night y'all." She followed her husband upstairs.

The teens were tired and started to make sleeping arrangements. Ashley was offered one of the extra guest rooms, but she said she didn't want to be alone. She feared she might black out like earlier and try to drive off. She accepted Jasmine's offer to keep her company. Jill stated she would sleep in Joe's room, that way they'd only have to clean two rooms tomorrow. Ashley raised her eyebrows at that. Jill apologized, saying it was habit, and offered to let Ashley sleep in Joe's room. Or, she could sleep in the extra guest room, if it made Ashley more comfortable. Ashley shook her head, remembering what she had said earlier that night about letting the natural happen. She told Jill that it was fine, and she wouldn't think worse of Jill if something did happen.

Ashley was still groggy, and Jasmine helped her up the stairs. Ashley relieved herself in the bathroom, and came out realizing that she didn't have anything to change into. Jasmine smiled and told her that she'd come up with something for her in the morning. Jasmine helped ease Ashley out of her evening dress and the rest of her clothes, leaving only Ashley's panties on. Ashley felt somewhat weird being undressed, but was too tired to protest. They laid down together in the bed, and Jasmine filled Ashley in on the conversation she missed in the den before coming over. She also told her about Joe's parents telling them that they knew about the sexual trysts Joe was having with the girls occasionally, and that they didn't mind. Or at least felt it wasn't their business. Ashley gave Jasmine a few more details about her fight with her parents. Jasmine kissed Ashley softly, while drawing circles on her bare stomach with her finger. Ashley sighed happily and drifted off to sleep.

Jill and Joe went up to his room and undressed. They took turns using the bathroom after Ashley finished. Once in bed, Jill wondered what his mom wanted. He said he didn't know, and she asked if he wanted some stress relief. He smiled, but begged off, saying he was tired. Jill said she understood, and offered to help if he changed his mind. He sleepily said okay.

photodad
photodad
492 Followers