Angels and Guardians Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she backed away, she sat directly on the back of his hand. He could feel the satin material getting damp as she rubbed herself briefly against him. She felt his hand twitch under her. "You're being so good, I think you might deserve a treat," She said as she slid slowly off his forearm, then hand, then leg. Ashley stood, pivoted and sat in his lap, facing away. Supporting herself with her hands on his knees, she started dry humping him, gyrating her hips so that her panties slid back and forth against his clothed crotch. She felt his hardness, and ground herself there, almost losing control to the moment. His hands turned, as he wanted to touch her thighs. She felt it against her legs, and said, "you want me to stop? I could put everything back on and you won't get any of this."

Joe could only croak, "no, please don't stop."

Ashley was loving every minute, and Joe sounded and felt like he did, too. She bore down for a few grinds, grabbed his arms and said, "well, if you want to touch, you must let me guide you. Wouldn't want you to go too far now." She brought his hands to her ribs and glided them down to her waist. She picked them up off her skin as they approached her panty waistband, and put them down on the outside of her thighs, all the while never stopping in her pleasurable humping. Ashley guided Joe's hands up and down the outside of her legs, then brought them over the top and inside, between her thighs. Up they went toward her center, but she stopped just short of him feeling her underwear and slid his hands back down toward her knees. She repeated this while she moved against him, continuing for what seemed an age. Ashley finally took his hands from her lap and placed them back on his legs and stood, facing away. She bent over, touching her toes with her legs straight. This presented her firm ass just before him, and he could see the outline of her opening lips through her panties. She looked at him from between her legs and cooed, "is this what you wanted?"

Joe answered hoarsely, "I've wanted this since I saw you in that hospital gown."

She stood, reached back over her shoulders, slowly kicked back a leg and grabbed her ankle, pulling her foot very close to her head. For Joe, it was an unbelievable and unforgettable position to see a female in her panties. She held the scorpion pose solidly, as it was a crowd favorite when her and Jasmine did it side by side while being held in the air by the other cheerleaders. Ashley turned her head toward him and said, "Oh, so you DO remember that conversation! I thought the last time I was going to do a striptease for you, you told me you didn't remember, and made me believe that you were saying that stuff because you were on drugs."

He openly gawked at her panty-covered pussy as she held the pose for him. It seemed that the white satin was starting to become transparent. "I remember you in that gown, your face pretty, even though it was bruised. I was really hoping you would turn around so I could see your backside, but it never happened."

She released her ankle and unwound the pose slowly, returning to swaying her hips to give him a show of movement from the back. He could see every muscle in her back and buttocks tense and relax as she moved in rhythm to a silent song. She said, "And I remember you stopping me when I was about to show you what I have, then. Maybe I wasn't good enough for you then?"

Joe said huskily, "No, I mean yes...ugh, I mean I disagree with that. Our parents were about to come back."

Ashley sat on the floor, facing him on the sofa, and spread her legs. She placed her hand on her shoulder, then let it drift down over her breast, ribs, and stomach. She slipped her fingers just inside the front edge of her panties, and said with her voice filled with lust, "am I good enough now?"

He sat breathing hard, and his hand found it's way to the front of his pants, slowly rubbing it. She noticed and said, "mmm, you're starting to be a bad boy again. No touching...even yourself."

He moved the hand away reluctantly, groaning, "please, Ashley."

She dipped her hand a tad further. "Please what?... Would you like to know what Kim and I did last night?" Joe nodded dumbly. Ashley laid back, raised her knees and spread them as she reached further down and flicked her fingers across her clit. She propped herself up on the other elbow. Ashley sighed, "this," and laid back completely, enjoying herself as Joe watched.

Joe saw her fingers dance under the now obviously wet fabric, and from their movement, knew that she was occasionally fingering herself. He obeyed her by sitting motionless while watching her masturbate for him. He was practically panting as he said, "Ash, oh God, please."

She whimpered and moaned a bit, letting her fingers pleasure her. "Is this what you want?" she asked in a whisper.

Joe gasped, "I've never wanted anything more in my life. Please, can I touch you?"

She teased him a bit longer with her playing, actually reaching a light climax. "Yes, Joe, you can have me," she breathed as she rode the wave down.

Joe raced to remove his clothes and laid on top of her on the floor. Immediately he was rubbing his shaft against her fingers through her skimpy fabric. He started smothering her face with kisses as he reached down and grabbed a fistful of her panties, trying to yank them down.

Ashley got frightened that this might be a repeat of two nights ago, and said timidly as she grabbed his hand with her free one, "Joe? I'll help you take these down if you promise to be gentle." She looked in his lusty eyes. "I'm sorry, but I'm not playing now. Please be gentle with me tonight. I'm still a bit sore from the last time. I love you. Madly, even. You know I'd do anything for you, and I know I teased you pretty bad just now. But, I really need you to go slow for now if at all possible."

Joe nodded and squawked, "I understand. I'm sorry I hurt you the other night." He released his grip on her panties.

She took her fingers from inside her, and pulled her panties down to where she could kick them off from beneath Joe. The action spread her knees, and he slid himself right inside her without moving to try to. Ashley saw that he froze when he felt himself inside, so she brought the fingers that were still wet with her lubrication to touch Joe's lips. He instinctively drew them into his mouth and started sucking them. Her eyes rolled back at the sensation, yet he still didn't move inside her. She opened her eyes and looked lovingly into Joe's. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. I want you to feel good, but I just can't take it wild tonight. It doesn't mean you have to stop."

The taste of her in his mouth, combined with her begging almost made him cum right then. He hadn't planned on ripping her apart tonight, anyway, but her insisting he take it slow had given him pause. He felt truly terrible that he had caused her pain. But now that she begged he continue, he slid in and out of her in a slow measured pace. He was able to maintain the steady movement, and Ashley relaxed and closed her eyes. Joe lowered his head and planted soft kisses on nearly every inch of her face. As he moved into her, he nuzzled her neck, kissing and licking the lines of it leading to her chin, back down to her collarbone and shoulders. When he licked up to behind her jawline, Ashley shuddered in a massive orgasm. She threw her legs around his hips and bucked up at him, letting him know the pace she wanted was a little faster. "Are you sure?" Joe asked.

Her response was a tear that escaped in the knowledge that he truly was concerned for her. She focused her feelings to the places where Joe's skin touched her inside and out, and found that nothing hurt anymore, not even a little. Her fears that she'd be in pain tonight were unfounded and she nodded to him. "I'm sure, darling. Thank you for holding back. I trust you," she said, stroking his shoulders. He matched the pace her hips set, gentle, yet quicker.

Ashley wanted to change things a bit and be on top. Because he was easily double her weight and size, she was surprised that when she pushed up at him a little, he responded and rolled over easily at just her touch. Her heart warmed at his responsiveness to her, and she chanced a harder grind against him. He bottomed out, and she was still comfortable. She said to him, "I'm sorry for the speech. I was scared that I had teased you beyond control, and that I might be sore. But now it seems I didn't need to be." Finishing her sentence, she started screwing herself on him at a clip that delighted and surprised Joe. She leaned back slightly, sticking her chest out to display it for him. He groaned in approval, and she thought he might like a bonus. Ashley reached between her legs, flicking her clit in such a way so that he could watch. She felt him twitch when she started and asked, "you like watching me, don't you?"

Joe was beside himself, answering gruffly, "you have no idea how much."

She sped up her fingers and her breathing tried to keep up. "I'm getting close, baby," she panted.

Joe placed one hand on her hip to keep her pressed against him, the other he lightly held her forearm, feeling the muscles work as she showed him how she pleasured herself. He felt her velvet sheath tighten around him and he didn't hold back the climax, pumping jets of hot release into her. She felt him spurting heavily into her and it sent her over the cliff. She bucked over and over as she rode an incessant series of waves of joy. Ashley leaned over to french him while they were still in the middle of their orgasms. The hard kiss coaxed a few more spurts from him, and sent her higher onto a new plateau.

After what seemed to be ten minutes of convulsing her hips back and forth on Joe, Ashley started to come down from her high. She came so hard, her head hurt from the extra blood she squeezed from her abdomen, and she started to see red. Ashley rolled off Joe and laid next to him on the floor, still holding his hand that she grabbed in orgasm. Her face had turned almost as red as her hair, and it shocked Joe. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She started giggling and couldn't stop. "Holy FUCK," she exclaimed. "Miles beyond okay. I don't think I've ever came harder in my life. Will you marry me?"

He turned his head to look at her. "Only if you promise to repeat that show at least twice a month," he answered.

She kissed him sweetly and said, "deal." Ashley collapsed back on the carpet beside him, staring at the ceiling. "Well, I guess I can tell Kim that I found out that I really do still like gentle better," she thought to herself.

Chapter 23

Morning came and Cindy roused them from bed to get ready for the service. During breakfast downstairs, Ashley thought of something, or rather the absence of something. She mentioned to Joe and Cindy that she didn't hear their phones ring once since the last call on Friday night. Joe told her that it was by design to have the business shut down for a few days. That way, he could concentrate in peace on dealing with the destruction of his family.

Him calling the accident a destruction of his family struck a serious nerve in Ashley. She knew he was grieving. He let some steam out through a wild time in bed early Saturday morning. He brooded without saying anything for long periods of time while they toured the plant. Yesterday was overall a fun day, and she was glad to intentionally provide a distraction to his thoughts by being rowdy and overly fun in the company suite during the game. Yet, when he used that word, "destruction," it really hit home with her as to how terrible the situation was for Joe emotionally. Ashley instantly felt horrible for him, and then, she suddenly missed his parents, personally. She thought that the toughest thing for her to have ever done was watch Joe's repeated rise and fall to health during his coma. But now, keeping herself from outright bawling in the middle of breakfast easily surpassed it. She somehow kept herself together long enough to excuse herself from the table, having shed only one tear. She strode to the restroom purposefully, and once the door closed behind her, she fell to pieces.

She could barely see the keypad on her phone to dial Kim's number, praying that Kim would answer before her class started. She did, and instead of greeting her, Ashley sobbed into the phone, "they're gone, Kim! I can't believe they're gone!" Kim panicked at first, not understanding who was gone, but then grasped who Ashley was referring to as she babbled incoherently. Kim said some things that calmed Ashley enough that she was able to talk and make at least a little sense. Kim made out that Ashley had grown to love the deceased couple as her own surrogate parents. When Joe had described their passing in such a manner, it plowed her spirit under the ground with the realization that they were truly gone. Kim's heart broke. She really liked his parents, too, but to hear her friend be so torn up over it that she had to hide in the hotel lobby restroom killed her inside. She was standing in the middle of her school's bustling hallway, waiting for class to start when she received Ashley's call. Instead of responding to the first bell, she walked out to her car and sat crying behind the steering wheel while she consoled and empathized with her new best friend. When the call ended, Ashley was sounding coherent, and thanked her for listening. Kim promised her that she'd text to check in with her throughout the day. Ashley asked whether Kim could have her phone on while at school, and Kim responded, "fuck it. I'm not going today."

Ashley returned to the restaurant after composing herself. Cindy asked if she was okay and she replied that she was fine, she just needed to talk to Kim for a minute. When they got up to leave, Ashley held Cindy back, asking Joe to go ahead to the room. Once alone, she confided in Cindy, "Um, the real reason I jumped to the restroom was that I was about to lose it...and I didn't want Joe to see me like that on such a trying day as today promises."

Cindy reached around Ashley and hugged her. "That's okay. The last two nights I've gone to pieces myself. That's why I really wanted to be alone."

Ashley fretted, "really? Why didn't you get me? I'd have been there with you."

Cindy shook her head, "That's not how I do my job."

"But you don't work for me..."

"True, but you don't need to see me like that. Who cries over their boss dying, anyway?"

Ashley was serious and firm. "I would, if I had worked as close to them as you. I'm serious, I would have gladly shared some tears with you."

Cindy looked at her and said, "Then there's the other thing. I didn't want to interrupt your call to Kim the other night, or you and Joe last night."

"How did you know I called Ki.......ohhhh. Oh no," Ashley finished the sentence very quietly.

Cindy smiled sweetly at her. "Yeah, that door isn't as thick as you might have thought. I always thought it strange that the doors within a suite were more soundproof than the ones between individual rooms."

Ashley's face turned red. "Oh, my God. What you must think of me."

"What I heard is none of my business. Well, actually, what you said about me to Kim kinda is."

Ashley looked and felt like she was going to throw up. "No, oh no," she kept repeating.

"Honey, it's okay," Cindy said. "I won't tell a soul about your conversation with her regarding Joe, or your playtime on the phone with her. Just as I don't have a need to tell anyone about your playtime with Joe last night."

This made Ashley feel better, as it was clear that Cindy didn't get upset about the phone sex with Kim. But, she couldn't help mentioning, "about what I said to Kim..."

Cindy interrupted her, "don't worry about it. I'm flattered, really. But, I'm sorry to say that the feeling isn't mutual. I enjoy being around you as friends, but I wouldn't be able to respond in the way you would want if you were to come onto me. I mean, you can hit on me, if you like, and I won't get offended. But, I just don't see females as potential partners."

Now, Ashley felt much better. So much that she offered, "since I have your permission to hit on you, may I just say that you were smoking hot in that silky robe?"

"You may, and thank you," Cindy blushed.

Ashley smiled and then shook her head and said, "back to my original concern. I don't think I'll be strong enough to not cry at the service. It's going to be all company people there, isn't it? I mean, what's the proper thing to do? Do I try to hide it, or...well, I don't know an alternative."

Cindy hugged Ashley again. "Don't worry about protocol at funerals, as the only expected mannerism is respect. Do what is natural to you, and no one will think ill of you."

While they were finishing getting dressed up for the memorial, the funeral home called Cindy and told her that they were moving it to the large cathedral. She asked why and they said that a crowd of people had turned up early at the funeral home, and the numbers were climbing in such a way that there was no way they would be able to fit everyone on the property, let alone inside. They had her ask Joe if he still wanted the bodies present for the service. They would be happy to oblige, of course, but now that it was at a church, customarily the caskets wouldn't have to be displayed. She asked, and he agreed that there was no point in moving his parents more than necessary. The home offered to send their limo to pick them up, but Cindy declined, stating they already had one arranged.

The limo was still a block from the cathedral when Ashley noticed media vans lining the street, their crews scrambling to reset after the change in venue. Stepping out in front of the church, the reporters and camera men tried to get their attention as they were held back by the security line the police formed. They walked up the steps to the front entrance with Ashley's arm secured in Joe's. Cindy walked a pace behind the pair. Ashley was astounded by how many people were inside. The cathedral looked able to hold 3000, easily. Yet, several were already standing in the aisles next to the walls. She later found out that the early-bird crowd were escorted by police from the funeral home to the cathedral, as there were more than 200 vehicles to move at one time. She noted how the crowd's attire was pretty much the same style, however the quality varied somewhat, ranging from high-end power business suits to department store sport coats and pants. The females looked somewhat like clones to her, nearly all of them choosing traditional black dresses. Cindy had stepped around to lead the arm-linked couple to the front row. She moved to step away, but Joe stopped her, grabbing her elbow gently. "You've deserved being up here, too," he said to her. She paused, but relented in the end and sat next to him.

The service started, and after some prayers and readings of bible passages, three people were planned to speak. Two local managers were chosen by Cindy, and Cindy was asked by Joe previously to say some words. The first two speakers were well spoken, and had good content regarding memories of the ill-fated owners, even if Ashley didn't quite understand some of the projects they referred to as they humorously described events and meetings with the couple.

Cindy's speech was a tear-jerker. She related memories of her closeness with the two she worked for. She also told stories she had heard, many were on the light side, and a few stories pulled at heart strings as they displayed the compassion and good-will the two owners held in their hearts. She closed her speech by locking her eyes on Joe's.

"Joe, it has been a pure honor to get to know you better these last two days. I am deeply saddened by the loss of your parents. But, it warms and comforts my heart to know that their spirit and compassion lives on through you."