Angels and Guardians Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
photodad
photodad
492 Followers

The group before the lawyer sat still, transfixed from hearing the beloved couple's words from the grave. He allowed some time to pass so they could process what they just heard. He continued after an appropriate moment, "the last order of business I have is an advanced copy of the investigation report."

He related what the police dug up and found. The report started with a detailed rehash of the call from the Carter security team, who was sent to the scene, how the vehicle and its occupants were found, and the abandoned car further up the highway. In the end, the owner of the abandoned car was found and questioned. It turns out that he was drunk from drinking all night, and had pulled to the shoulder when he had started to doze off at the wheel. His impairment didn't allow him to get completely off the driving lane, and the driver of Joe's parents' car hit a patch of ice, preventing him from steering around the bumper hanging over. The clip sent the car spinning off the road and into the shallow ravine. The drunk was awoken by the jar and attempted to drive off, only to have the car stall a short ways down the road, so he coasted off the highway, parked the car, and stumbled to the convenience store at the exit just ahead to call a cab. He saw the story on the news and got scared, hiding out at a friend's place until guilt pushed him into turning himself in. He was arrested for admitting to driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.

When the report was done being read, Joe, Ashley, and Cindy released a sharp exhale. The death of Joe's parents was not intentional. The lawyer read their relief and cautioned them that while the findings brought some good news, it did not mean all was well. Greedy was very upset at Joe's flat denial to sell to them, and news of a windfall inheritance could cause good people to do bad things in this economy. Joe said that he would consult his company's security team on finding a way to balance protection and yet minimize interference with daily life. The lawyer had him sign some documents, and said the estate could be closed by Christmas, after the mandated court period allowing possible obscure creditors time to make their claims. Joe thanked the lawyer and the group headed out.

They all ate lunch together at a burger joint, and Joe encouraged Cindy to take the rest of the day off, after she told him everything was set for Kim at the school. Jill dropped the other three off at Joe's, and she begged off after being invited inside, saying she wanted to get some studying done. Joe and Ashley went to their rooms to catch up on some school work themselves.

Later in the afternoon, Jasmine had finished her standard chores and popped into Ashley's room while waiting on the last load in the drier. She came up behind Ashley as she was writing a paper on her laptop, wrapped her arms around Ashley's chest and began kissing her neck. Ashley reached up and twined her fingers in Jasmine's hair. "Mmm, that feels good," Ashley said.

"I'm glad," Jasmine replied while pausing between nibbles.

"Feeling anxious?"

"Mm hmm. I know you've had a heck of a week, but I was kinda hoping you were up for some fun. I'm so freaking horny!"

"Jazz, you know I'm always happy to help out, but what about Jill?"

"She's been so moody lately, and I know his parents are the reason, so nothing has happened lately. I realize you've been monster busy, too, but damn, you looked so good sitting here, I just couldn't resist that sexy neck of yours."

Ashley moaned when Jasmine finished her sentence by bending down and sucking on her collarbone. Her fingers still in Jasmine's brown hair, she whispered, "what the hell. I could use a study break." She turned and nibbled on her ear.

"Oh, you're naughty," Jasmine breathed.

"Speak for yourself! You're the one sucking skin three inches from my boob."

Jasmine bent lower and placed her lips on Ashley's t-shirt covered slope. "Am I naughty now?"

Ashley hissed, "Yes!"

Jasmine bent around Ashley's shoulder in the chair and sucked in her nipple through the bra and t-shirt. "Is this naughty? Do you want to be naughty to me?"

Jasmine's seductive voice and teasing physical contact did their job, and Ashley was ready for playtime. "Yes," she answered, standing up. She brought the t-shirt over her head, took Jasmine's hand and placed it on her breast outside her bra.

Jasmine squeezed the firm mound gently and asked, "would you mind if I were a bit selfish?"

Ashley cocked her head. "What do you have in mind?"

Jasmine kicked off her shoes and worked herself out of her tight jeans. "I really want to cum. Just please could you bring me off?"

Ashley smiled at her and said, "of course."

She grabbed the bottom of Jasmine's t-shirt and eased it over her head. Leaning in, she nibbled at Jasmine's jawline, flicking quick licks occasionally. Her hands undid the clasp of Jasmine's lacy bra at her back, and after removing it, trailed her hands down her back, reaching her fingers barely inside the panty waistband. Ashley used her close trimmed nails to lightly scratch the almost imperceivable itch left by the elastic. Jasmine moaned when Ashley fluttered light licks down her throat, past her necklace, and caressed her collarbone with her lips. Ashley continued soothing the lines left by Jasmine's panties, her hands now fully inside the back of them, reaching under her ass. After they rounded down under her cheeks, Ashley moved one hand around, teasing the neatly trimmed patch of Jasmine's hair. Jasmine parted her legs slightly to allow the hand access to her boiling furnace.

Ashley stopped just above the hood covering Jasmine's pleasure button, prompting a groan of disappointment. "Aw, sweetie," Ashley said in response. "Let's get you on the bed." She withdrew her hands from Jasmine's underwear then hooked her fingers in the top of them and pulled the panties down. Jasmine laid down and put her feet flat on the bed, bringing her knees up and open, allowing Ashley an unabashed view of her moist slit. Ashley took off her bra, and Jasmine inhaled sharply at the perfect pair of breasts before her. Ashley smiled and climbed on top of Jasmine, placing her knee against Jasmine's center and lowering her chest to her mouth. Through her jeans, Ashley could feel Jasmine's heat as she had her breasts suckled on. She allowed herself to enjoy Jasmine's mouth a few seconds before sliding down to kiss her warmly. As they played with each other's tongues, Ashley slipped her hand between Jasmine's legs and inserted her finger into hot entrance. Jasmine moaned into her mouth, squirming beneath her. She withdrew her finger and used it to rub the engorged clit lightly, as she moved lower to lick at Jasmine's breasts.

Jasmine groaned when Ashley trailed her tongue down her ribcage and used it to play with Jasmine's dainty jewelry piercing her belly button. She reached down and petted Ashley's hair, putting slight pressure on her head to encourage her to explore lower. Ashley obliged and Jasmine watched as the redhead began to tongue her clit, sending waves of pleasure to travel up and down her entire body. Ashley bathed Jasmine's lower folds with her tongue before concentrating on the sensitive nub, and then inserted her index and middle finger easily into Jasmine's heat. Ashley found the slightly rougher patch that was Jasmine's G-spot and directed firm gentle pressure on it while flicking her clit with her tongue. The tension mounted quickly for Jasmine, and it didn't take long for her to start cumming against Ashley's face. She grabbed the red hair and thrust herself against her friend's head, bucking wildly. Ashley coaxed the climax to continue out of Jasmine before finally slowing to bring her down gently.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much!" Jasmine exclaimed as she relaxed fully into the soft bed, panting softly.

"My pleasure," Ashley responded as she laid next to her, undoing her own jeans. She reached into her panties and started manipulating herself. "My turn to have a bit of selfish time. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind at all. Want some help?"

"It would be nice, but I can take care of myself now. Just enjoy your afterglow," she sighed as she found a rhythm and pressure that felt good.

Jasmine turned over and began to tease Ashley's breasts with her mouth. She followed her friend's arm with her hand and reached into the panties to massage the back of Ashley's working hand. Ashley was building up to a climax when Joe opened the door and walked in. He registered the sight of his girlfriend masturbating in her jeans with Jasmine's help. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have knocked," he said as started to retreat.

Ashley grunted, "wait. Ohh! Would you like to have me?"

Joe's pulse quickened at the sight and the invitation. "Uh...yeah, if you want. Jasmine would you mind?"

"No. Sure...I'll get my clothes and leave you two alone."

Ashley grabbed the arm that joined hers inside her pants. "Don't go. Please keep doing that. It feels so good to have you rub my hand like that, I'm about to cum," she pleaded with Jasmine.

Jasmine stayed, resumed her mouth's attention on Ashley's breasts, and felt Ashley's fingers working harder. Joe asked if she still wanted him, and Ashley nodded saying, "go ahead and undress. You can have me when I'm done."

Ashley was really going for it now, and Jasmine slipped a couple of fingers between her friend's and felt the soft wet folds. The sensation of the extra fingers sent Ashley over the edge and her stomach muscles clenched tight as she started her climax. She almost doubled over as she bore down into her orgasm, and Jasmine felt a rush of Ashley's warm, slick release soaking their hands and beginning to drench the panties covering them. "Oh my God, Ashley! You're literally coming in your pants!" Jasmine exclaimed.

Ashley convulsed some more, sending fresh jets every time. "I can't stop...it feels like I'm peeing, but it feels so good!" Jasmine worked through Ashley's fingers, telling her to keep coming. The encouragement worked, and Ashley bore down in another fresh orgasm.

Joe saw Ashley's jeans growing dark with moisture, and he flew to the bed to kiss Ashley. She screamed out to God as every muscle in her body clenched, and they heard a sharp hiss come from her pants. Joe plunged his hand to join the other two just in time to feel Ashley's last powerful squirt. The crotch of her jeans turned shiny from the fluid overflowing what the fibers could absorb. The display had Joe on fire by now, and he ripped down her jeans. He knelt between Ashley's legs and started humping himself against the back of Jasmine's hand through Ashley's saturated panties. Her emerald green underwear had almost turned black from the wetness. Jasmine withdrew and wrapped her slick hand around Joe's shaft. She allowed herself to pleasure him manually for a bit before pulling the panties aside and guiding him to Ashley's overheated entrance. Joe pushed and sank to bottom out in a single stroke. He started rocking in and out as Jasmine watched the pair grind against each other. She changed position so she could rub and kiss Ashley's outstretched leg. Before long, Joe started shooting his release into Ashley, grunting with each pulse. He collapsed onto her, his cock slipping out and laying on the soaked fabric of her panties as they fell back into place.

They laid spent together for a while, drifting into light sleep. Joe was the first to wake several minutes later and got up to shower. Jasmine moved to cuddle with Ashley, placing her arm over Ashley's stomach, and laying her leg over her hips. They stayed like that for several long moments until Ashley broke the silence. "Oh shit. I don't think I've ever came that hard."

Jasmine fondled the still wet panties for a second before replying, "oh yeah. That was a lot of fun." She was happy, but something weighed on her mind. "What do you think of what was said at the office today?"

Ashley turned her face toward her friend's. "Where's this coming from?"

"I don't know. I mean, you and Joe seem to be getting kinda serious. It sounded like he didn't want any inheritance at all. You heard him. He's going to use all that trust money to pay off the company's loans. Doesn't that bother you that he's making decisions that could potentially leave you two impoverished if you stay together?"

Ashley fretted her eyebrows. "Why are you saying this? Are you trying to make me break up with him? He told me he has a plan, and given me a glimpse of that plan. Besides, it's his folks and his money to do as he wishes. Who am I to complain to him what he does with it?"

"You're probably his future wife!" Jasmine saw Ashley sit up and her eyes get wide. "Relax, Lil' Bit. He hasn't bought a ring or anything that I know of. It's just what I see. You two are perfect together. Why wouldn't you end up with him? There are worse things...like Bill."

Ashley plopped her head down. "Why oh why does everyone like to bring him up? Anyway, I'm happy with Joe, even if he were dirt poor and living in a beat up trailer. I'd like to hope we could make it without all the money. I always dreamed I'd be some college graduate professional, making good money myself. But, right now, it seems as if everybody thinks I'm crazy for trying not to mooch off his family. You know?"

Jasmine nodded. "I guess I can see that." Her next thought was interrupted by Ashley's phone ringing on her desk.

Ashley got up, brushed her sex-tangled hair out of her face and picked up her phone. "Hello?" she asked as she didn't recognize the number.

"Hello. Is this Ashley Roberts?" greeted a pleasant male voice.

"It is. Who's calling?" Jasmine stepped over and tugged down Ashley's soiled panties. While Ashley stepped out of them, Jasmine replaced where they were with a tongue bath, which caused Ashley to close her eyes in pleasure.

"This is Mike, events manager for The Shack."

Ashley opened her eyes and snapped her fingers, cuing Jasmine to cut it out. Jasmine picked up the panties, put them with the bed coverings and jeans and took them downstairs to wash. "Okay," said Ashley. "What can I do for you?"

Mike explained that they were doing a Christmas concert and the act that was scheduled had canceled. "Would you like to perform for us?" he asked.

"Um, sure." Ashley was thankful that this was a phone conversation, as she felt awkward talking seriously with a stranger while nude. "You want me to do a set or two?"

"Actually, how would you feel about headlining?"

Jasmine walked back into the room and saw Ashley gulp and slowly sink in her chair. "What is it?" she mouthed.

Ashley shook her head at her and said into the phone, "Uh, well, I don't have a band or anything. I'm not sure me strumming a guitar or playing a fiddle would be all that entertaining."

Jasmine put on her pair of panties and fished out a pair for Ashley from the dresser. She worked them up Ashley's legs while Mike answered. "You sell yourself too short. I saw the recordings from when you were here, and you're fantastic. The crowd responds to you, and you know exactly how to work them. If I round up a local band, would you do it?"

Ashley paused before answering. "I don't know...I like singing and all, but..."

"We'll pay you $2500, plus a percentage of the ticket sales."

She laughed, saying, "Then I guess you're offering $2500, I'm afraid. Who's going to pay $30 or more to see an unknown singer. Besides, I don't have any original work, all I could do is sing other popular artists' songs."

"That's all we want. Like I said, you sell yourself way too short. Our gift shop fielded a bunch of requests for CD's with you on them. Let me worry about ticket sales. Will you do it?"

"I guess. I just think there's better options for you out there."

"There's not. We want you."

"Well, I'm attached, currently."

Mike laughed at the wit. "Good come back. Maybe I should have said, we've looked at who's available to play, and we'd rather hire you."

"Okay, sure. When is it and what should I bring?"

"Next Friday. Just bring yourself, but your guitar and violin would be great, too. So, we'll see you here at about 5ish, then?"

"Sure. Sounds like fun."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you so much!"

"No, thank you." Ashley ended the call and saw Jasmine staring at her with a quizzical look.

"What was that about?" Jasmine asked.

"Um, I just agreed to headline The Shack next Friday night."

Jasmine squealed and hugged Ashley tight. "That's great! What are they giving you?"

Ashley was still in shock. "$2500 plus part of the ticket sales." She heard the shower stop and Joe go into his bedroom. "I'm gonna jump in the shower."

Jasmine had considered going to follow Ashley and share the hot water, but thought better of it. She waited on the stripped bed in just her panties, reveling in memories of what had transpired that afternoon. She was shaken out of her daydream by Ashley's phone ringing again. Jasmine stepped over to the desk and looked at the screen. She snapped up the phone and answered it. "Hey Kim! How are you?"

Kim pulled her phone from her ear to check that she selected the right number. She had and put the phone back. "Um, hey Jasmine. What are you doing with Ashley's phone?"

"She's in the shower. I saw that it was you, so I answered it." Jasmine's mood came down a bit when she continued. "If you were just calling for her, she should be out in a minute."

Kim heard the disappointment in Jasmine's voice. "Well, she wanted me to call to check in, but since you're on, I'll talk to you. You making it a long day at Joe's?"

Jasmine brightened up and giggled. "Well, late this morning, we all had to go to the lawyers office for the reading of the will. His parents said some really nice things about you."

"They did?"

"Sure! Like how they were disappointed that things didn't work out between you and Joe, but they said they really liked you and somehow had a feeling you two were meant for someone else. It was very sweet, they said that you lit the house up whenever you were around."

"Oh wow. That is nice. What did they say about you?"

Jasmine giggled, "I was their favorite employee, aside from Cindy. They wished me well in my future, saying that my artwork was sure to take me far."

"They were so sweet. I miss them a lot."

"Me too."

"So, why is Ashley taking a shower now? She usually takes one in the morning, or just before she goes to bed. Isn't she feeling well?"

Jasmine blushed, even though Kim couldn't see it. "Um, well..."

"Ah...I can hear you blushing. Y'all had sex, didn't you?"

"Yeah. Then Joe walked in on us, and Ash let him have fun with her while I watched."

"Sounds like fun. Wish I was there."

"You will be soon. Wait! Did I just hear someone get jealous?"

"Not that someone else, or two someones got her. I wish I could have been in on it, too. Kinda surprised she'd be in the mood after last week and all, though."

"She wasn't, really. I was so horny I couldn't stop myself from seducing her. Anyway, where are you?"

"In Tennessee at a hotel."

"Damn, that's making great time. When did you start?"

"About three this morning. I'm so tired. I figured from here would only take me another 8 hours to get there."

"Well, when are you taking off again?"

"Maybe about 6. Trying to get there early in the afternoon so I can rest for school. Speaking of, has Joe said anything about that?"

"No, but Cindy did at lunch. She said she has it all set up. Since you're 18, all you need to do is sign the paperwork in the office before school. They even still have your textbooks from when you dropped them off before moving. Nothing has changed as far as classmates go, so you can just use the schedule you had at the beginning of the year."

photodad
photodad
492 Followers