Angels and Till Death Do Us part

Story Info
Repeating Facts and why I believe in Angels.
1.2k words
4
14.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repeating Facts and why I believe in Angels.

Not what you'd expect on a site for erotic stories. But if you've followed us this far you know we aren't the average couple. I'm adding this hoping a few more of you will finally realize that our stories are true. Here's another reason why we do what we do.

Let's talk like old people, medical crap.

Alrightie, while it's on my deranged, perverted, warped mind read this. I was updating some of our stories about sex in the sand when I realized there were things we should share. Things that old people talk about around the water cooler in the old folk's home.

Nothing to do with sand dunes or finger fucking. Lots of life changing things happen in life to change lives. Lucky for us we've had very few family problems or injuries. No rapes, murders, or robberies that I know of. Life really has been good. We're not religious but we are blessed. Huh? Can perverts be blessed?

Still changes happen to all of us. Some time in the early 70's Dollie had lots of female problems and surgeries. After that she also gained weight. By then she had an ugly surgery scare on her stomach. No more itty bitty tiny weenie bikini bottoms. But Dollie never gave up playing my fantasy sex games.

To continue playing, her ass and pussy had to be easily available and often visible. She began wearing those 'French Cut' bikini bottoms. I may be wrong about the name. They were full bottomed yet started out as a tiny crotch. Often exposing her pubic area and pretty much all of her ass, except the crack.

By narrowing the crotch area they covered very little, if any, of her pussy when playing games. They could be adjusted to either side or pulled up inside her cunt. At the same time, they fully covered her tummy above her belly button.

This was also the time Dollie began wearing her micro mini skirts, minus panties, when camping, to the beach, and other places more often.

Same reasons. The skirts covered her tummy scar yet fully exposed her twat. It worked and she was willing. This was how it was during those 70's, 80's and into around 2000 when fate stepped in.

Somewhere it's written here, Dollie had colon problems. After moving to Florida she had several serious colon surgeries, eighteen inches removed. She nearly died. Now even a worse tummy scar. Looked like a physco doctor used a chainsaw!

Not long after one of those surgeries she begged me to take her on the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, eventually going to Niagara Falls.We camped in a regular low roofed van with a young adopted son. We made it to the end at Front Royal, Va. when she began throwing up her own shit, colon surgery leakage. Some call it bile. But it's shit.

I cut over to the east coast, then around Myrtle Beach she got worse. Still she begged to go home to doctors rather than go to a hospital out of state. I called her surgeon then mashed the gas on that old Chevy van to get her to E.R. in Gainesville, Fl. the next day.

Again Dollie nearly died. After she was released, she slept in the living room on a hide-a-bed and was wheel chair bound 1 ½ years. She's tough. Even then she wore tit showin tops and teased.

She no sooner got better when a Brown Recluse spider bit her on the left breast. Again she almost died. Much corrective surgery because she refused to have the boob removed and a large implant to match the right tit. Detailed story already here.

After first checking on plastic and reconstructive surgeons in Jacksonville, Tampa, and Daytona, we chose the doctor in Daytona. Simply because we were going to old car and bike events in Daytona and knew the area well. Plus he was recommended by biker babes and strippers who had gotten boob jobs from this doctor. He specialized in burn victims and reconstructive surgery, primarily breast enhancement. Yes, we needed a tit doctor!

I didn't care about tits. I just wanted Dollie to live. But she said she'd rather have a tiny tittie than a fake one.

Sadly my insurance would pay to have the tit removed but not all of the expensive corrective surgery. We used most of our savings. Soon half a tit was gone and flat on the bottom. But Dollie is still alive.

The doctor explained that the poison may be deeper and cause more damage. He said it could take a year or more to be certain. At a later time he could do plastic surgery to make her left breast look decent and reduce the right one to match. Lucky she had large boobs.

Almost one full year and her tittie turned red and hot. More surgery and more tissue removed. Finally the surgery was over and now she has two nice looking titties, scarred, smaller, yet all Dollie's.

Dollie's doctor knew her boobs intimately and had seen her gross stomach scar. After much discussion it was agreed he could do a tummy tuck and totally remove her tummy flab, along with that hideous scar.

More surgery and more money out of pocket. But Dollie loved our games of the past and we both missed her dressing wild. As I wrote, she's tough. Not only did she get a flat smooth tummy, she got a newly relocated navel!

This shit ain't free! We borrowed money and more money until we couldn't borrow anymore. Our tiny retirement savings was gone.

I forgot how many years passed without playing our tit games. I'll swear her titties have grown again since all of those surgeries!

Finally Dollie could go to the nude beach totally nude like the good old days. She loved it. Now you see why we show and share our boobies! It was meant to be.

Still there's more. Sorry it's all mixed up. Way back while living in central Illinois, playing with old cars and work it slowed and nearly stopped our fantasy games. I was working 12 hour shifts, six to seven days a week. Besides that, I just had to buy some more old cars and build street rods.

1986 was the year I bought our first '55 Chevy, followed by the '55 Chevy wagon, a '49 Ford, and a '57 Chevy. I already owned a 1926 Model T, a 1939 Ford, a motor home and a boat. Vacations, camping, even sex, slowed down greatly. Dollie was missing those tit games.

Then I retired June 1994 and moved to Florida. Time to relax, get involved in bike events and discovered the nude beach and nudists.

Again life was good until those colon surgeries slowed her down again. But then she had even more reasons to get wild and enjoy life. Hell now she was getting finger fucked on Florida beaches. But that's another story in here someplace.

Now you see why I started these stories. They were begging to be shared. Also now you see why we believe in angels and why I love my wife. She's been my life!

This may not be the place for this story. But you'll never find a more LOVING WIFE.

Back to finger fucking in the sand without the dunes, taxi cab games, and more.