Angel's BDSM Experience

Story Info
Wife experiments with BDSM at a club.
1.7k words
4.06
60.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers

My wife enjoys having her bottom spanked. Not heavy pain but light to moderate. She told me she used to spank herself as a child of ten for the physical enjoyment.

Lately she confided in me that she thought women's bottoms were sexy.

I whole heartedly agreed and asked her if she had any fantasies concerning women's bottoms.

She stated that it might be fun to fondle, pinch and spank another woman's ass. She later stated that it also might me fun to be on the receiving end.

For about a year now, Angel and I have been frequenting a BDSM Club that offers discipline sessions.

We have only attended the Saturday night parties which have theme dress up, dancing, full bar and several theme rooms available for public use.

We enjoy playing dress up and going to the party early to use the club's various rooms and equipment for photos.

We also enjoy the floor shows which range from pole dancing, striptease, spanking, bondage and even suspension demonstrations.

It's a great people watching place and attracts beginners, professionals, gays, transsexuals, and people into the BDSM scene as well as curious vanilla couples.

I offered to treat my wife to a session at the club. I told her she could have a half and half, one hour session with a switch, which meant for 30 minutes she would be the dominate and 30 minutes the submissive.

I invited her to explore the girl's bios on the website and choose a good match, then we would email her and explain what we wanted. I would not participate, only video the session. After all this was for Angel.

Over the next few days, Angel was online looking at all the bios of the doms, subs and switches at the S&M Club.

She finally decided on a switch called "Sexy Sadie", and sent her an email stating that she would like to split and hour , first, having her bottom spanked, tits, bound, and forced to serve her beautiful Mistress Sadie.

For the second half of the hour, she would like to play the top, ordering her Slave Sadie to be tied spread eagle on her stomach while Mistress Angel spanked her behind and fondled her breasts.

She explained that her husband would be there only to video the event and would not participate.

We received confirmation from Sadie the next day that quoted a price of $250 and gave us a few available dates.

She also stated that she would prefer to be the sub first because that gets her very hot and would be a better top during the second half of the hour.

Angel was getting excited, as the arranged date drew nearer. Angel loves to play "dress up" and was having fun just thinking of and then trying on various outfits and combinations of "club wear" that she's acquired through the past several years.

She finally decided on an outfit, that she felt best expressed her mixed feelings of anticipation, and exhilaration tinged with butterflies in her stomach. Angel looked fabulous, as she stood in front of me for inspection.

She was wearing sleeveless, black velvet, cocktail dress, with a deep, plunging "V" neckline exposing her beautiful braless breasts.

It was skin tight and showed her curves brazenly. Angel, loving the tactile softness of velvet, and chose to wear long, velvet, gloves.

She then pulled up the short hemline to show me the satin garter belt, with 4 garter-snaps on each side, fastened to lace-topped, seamed, silk stockings which framed her bare pussy.

Her 5" heels were patent leather and made her hips sway seductively as she walked. She had also packed "a few essential items" in a tote bag. She was ready and we were off.

We were greeted by Sexy Sadie warmly at the door--a kiss on each cheek and a hug for Angel, and a quick handshake for me. Angel had already talked to "Sexy Sadie" on the phone, so there was no need for a discussion of what Angel wanted to experience.

As we entered the chosen room, I saw on the far side, a huge spider web, made up of chains. I was surprised as I suddenly saw Angel firmly grab Sadie's ponytail in her hand and pull her close, breathing gently on Sadie's cheek and ear and kissing Sadie ever so lightly on her cheek.

Sadie's head was bent back exposing her long neck, which Angel began stroking with her velvet gloved hand. I quickly started my video recording--a bit taken aback at the command that Angel was taking. This was definitely a side to her I had never seen!

Angel started to caress Sadie's breasts and then squeezed them firmly, while still holding her ponytail with her other hand and kissing her neck and shoulders.

Angel then pushed Sadie towards the huge chain spider's web and removed from her bag some satin ribbons, which she then tied Sadie's wrists, high over her head, to the chain web.

Sadie looked marvelously helpless and vulnerable and had been fairly quiet until now, except for a few moans and heavy breaths in response to Angel's touch.

Sadie now began to protest her innocence and say, "I promise I'll do anything you want!" and "Please don't spank me, I'll be a good girl honest I will!"

Angel then withdrew a wooden ruler, which she smacked against her hand several times for the sharp auditory effect.

She then sternly spoke to her captive prisoner, "You have been a very naughty girl and were caught doing very nasty things to yourself, I have to make you understand just how bad and dirty you are, you are never to touch yourself down there again without my permission!"

Angel flicked her wrist and smacked Sadie's white ass, several times in rapid succession. She then kneeled down and gently kissed each cheek lightly, and then licked the redness that was now blooming.

Again Angel smacked each cheek, this time harder than before, and Sadie cried out in pain and said, "No, no, stop it you're hurting me too much!" Angel and Sadie had of course agreed upon a "safe phrase" to use if either wanted the other to truly stop, but "More please" had not been uttered.

Angel then caressed and squeezed each buttock and gave each several pinches, before swatting again Sadie's now fully red tush.

Angel then untied Sadie's hands and made her sit down. The coolness of the wooden bench, mixed with the sting of pain, must have been a unique sensation.

Angel then withdrew a long swatch of black chiffon and quickly wrapped it across Sadie's now bare breasts and tied it tightly, so that Sadie's arms were forced backwards, exposing her breasts up and outward where she was unable to protect them.

I tried to keep my mind on videoing but could feel my cock, fully aroused pressing against my pants and my breathing quicken in response to the scene being presented before me.

Angel laid Sadie down and then began to nibble at her breasts, at first flicking her tongue across her nipples, then with quick little "love bites".

Sadie could not control her obvious delight, although protesting verbally--"Stop it; I don't want you doing this!"

Angel then slid her arm under Sadie's knees and forced them up and towards her chest--thus exposing Sadie's cunt and buttocks again.

Angel then alternated between swatting with the wooden ruler and then tickling Sadie's ass and pussy with a feather duster.

I could see that Sadie's white-colored, light-weight thong underwear, were wet, soaked clear through with pleasure and we could all smell her sex.

I could also see her thighs quiver when ever contact was made--be it the smack of the ruler or the tickle of the feathers.

Thirty minutes had gone so quickly. I checked to make sure I had enough battery time on my camcorder. I certainly didn't want to miss a second of this unknown and previously unseen, "bi-side" of Angel.

Angel lowered Sadie's legs and untied her bound breasts and fell to her knees, kissing Sadie's high-heeled feet.

Sadie then lifted her face, smiled, kissed her and slapped Angel's face, and yelled, "You fucking whore, I'll show you who you're messing with, and I won't even think of stopping till you gotten what you deserve, take off that dress now, you slut!"

Angel quickly complied and stood with her bare breasts and cunt exposed, in her garter belt, stockings and heels.

Sadie locked a dog collar and leash to Angel's neck and pulled her out of the room and into the common areas of the club.

There were several couples having drinks at the bar and single men of varying ages scattered at the tables.

The quietness of the club was broken by Sadie's harsh voice and all eyes went to the two women.

Sadie paraded Angel around the room, crawling from table to table, making her bend over and beg each person to spank her for being a slutty whore.

The customers were only too glad to oblige her and taunted her with words like, "My what a well trained slut you are," or "Count the smacks bitch and thank me when I'm finished!"

I know that Angel doesn't like hard spankings and I was getting worried that events were progressing too intensely, but I also knew that Angel was a trooper and was also usually "up for anything", so I just continued filming, cock pressing harder against my pants.

Sadie then led Angel into the dungeon room complete with a working rack and iron maiden. There were assorted metal cuffs hanging from the walls. Angel was made to lay spread eagle on the rack, and her wrists and ankles were tightly tied with silk rope.

Sadie then applied a pair of nipple clamps and flicked them each numerous times with her fingers.

She then picked up a soft leather cat of nine tails and gently flogged Angel's pussy, and then dragged the cat up Angel's stomach, chest and neck, circling it slowly and then repeating this several more times.

Sadie then produced a palm-sized vibrator, which she lightly pressed on Angel's clitoris she again flicked the nipple clamps. Angel started to respond to the whir at her crotch, every time Angel came close to cumming, Sadie would withdraw the vibrator.

I could hear Angel's breathing becoming more labored and her thighs glistened with her sweet pussy juice. Sadie then reapplied the palm vibrator to Angel's sopping cunt and kissed her full on the lips.

The end of the hour had come and so did Angel.

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
623 Followers