Angel's Call Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenger
tenger
39 Followers

When they reached Anna's house Chris carried their luggage inside.

"Your other stuff will come tomorrow with the mail," he said and started to walk away. He was kicked out of this house before and didn't know how to act now.

"Thank you. Chris, would you consider living here with us? I feel safe when you are around," Anna asked hesitantly.

Chris thought for a moment. "I am surprised but I'll accept as I won't get much sleep wondering about you, anyway, but I have to visit my parents. I haven't seen them for so long. I'll be back before dinner, if you're sure."

Chris's parents tried to understand the situation which Chris tried to explain shortly and miserably. Mrs. Taylor understood that this Ms. Collins had the heart of her son although he insistently said that he was keeping his promise to the baby. They also figured out that their son could be in danger because of that woman. That night after dinner Anna's doorbell rang. Chris went to open the door and was surprised to see his parents.

"Hi, mum, dad. What are you doing here?"

"You've forgotten some of your CDs. We brought them."

"Thank you. I could have come tomorrow to pick them up."

"You're welcome. Won't you invite us in?" Mrs. Taylor asked impatiently.

"Well, come in," Chris said unwillingly. He was afraid that Anna and his parents might not like each other.

After the introductions Mr. Taylor settled down playing with Angela, as Mrs. Taylor shared a recipe with Mrs. Sanders. Chris took a relieved breath.

"We love them. Take good care of them," Mrs. Taylor said in her son's ear as they were leaving.

The educational year started and Chris was in a constantly happy mood because he had his beloved students again and every night he was going home! to find Anna waiting for him. Every now and then he could be seen in the sitting room with a baby bottle in his hand and Angela in his arms. They were like a family but they never were close to the kiss on the beach. They never talked about it.

*

Thanks a lot for your nice comments, I'll try to post the next chapter soon.

Don't forget to vote, please, it only takes a second.

tenger
tenger
39 Followers
12