Angel's Call Ch. 16-17

Story Info
Will Anna and Chris admit their love?
3.8k words
4.62
18.2k
16

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenger
tenger
39 Followers

Thanks a lot to techsan who edited the story pretty quickly and turned it into a better one.

Chapter Sixteen

One Saturday morning when they were reading the newspaper Anna suddenly said, "I would like to see that movie. I wonder when it will be shown on TV."

"I'll be honored to take you to the movies if you let me," Chris said half heartedly, not thinking she would agree to go.

"Can we go today? I don't feel good. Maybe some distraction will help."

"Sure, let me check the time." Chris choked on his coffee and he ran to the kitchen actually singing.

"What's going on here?" Mrs. Sanders asked with interest.

"You are going to have to deal with Angela on your own tonight. Anna and I are going to a movie."

"I get the privilege of baby-sitting, then! Oh, anyway, you can stay out all night if you want. It was about time you two started to date."

"It is not a date."

"Yes, yes. I know it isn't a date when two people who love each other go out to a movie."

"Melinda!"

It was a romantic comedy. They had fun, shared a big box of popcorn, and talked but as they headed out of the movie theater Anna stopped and started to shake like a leaf.

At first Chris didn't recognize it and continued talking, "The hero was such a fool, don't you think? He kept falling when he saw her."

There was no answer. He turned to Anna and saw that she had gone pale and shaking.

"Anna, what's going on? Are you ok? Are you cold? Anna!" Chris asked worried and almost in panic.

"I, I, please," Anna said incoherently.

Chris didn't understand anything but held her tightly in his arms until her shakes subsided and she could talk. She buried her head in his shoulder and refused to look anywhere for a while. Chris was trying to talk as soothingly as he could but it was mostly gibberish as he didn't know what caused the fear attack until she could tell him that she thought she saw Stephen. Chris neither wanted to remember the guy, nor wished he had so much effect on her life.

His warmth, the smell of his aftershave, his strength was already calming her. When she looked up at him with teary, grateful and loving eyes, he was once again drawn to her lips. The kiss was such a great distraction for her that she forgot where they were, what she was thinking; there was only the soft and sweet kiss which she didn't want to end. He kissed her so longingly, so lovingly that her stomach clenched, a warmth spread downwards from her stomach, a little voice shouted, "more, more". The kiss was a distraction for Chris, too. He had lost track of time and place. There was only Anna and him in the world. She was so sweet, so giving.

They parted with an "oh, thank you." Both of them were trying to put their feelings in order and understand what was going on once again. They talked about nothing in particular as they drove home and neither one was able to talk about what had happened once again. In front of her bedroom, Chris took her head in his hands, kissed her good night on her forehead and ran to his room. He had even forgotten to kiss Angela goodnight like he used to do every night. Although she didn't object to either of his kisses and actually was reciprocating, Chris hoped he didn't scare her. He was so blind with thoughts that he couldn't see that she wanted him, too.

Chapter Seventeen

Christmas was a merry time for all. It had begun to snow. They persuaded Mrs. Sanders and also Mark, who had come for a visit, into a great snowball fight in the garden. Mark had come to inform them that Stephen was found dead. That was a great relief to everyone. But Chris started to feel uneasy. Now that Stephen was no longer a concern, would she still want him in her life? His duty was over. She and Angela were safe. The wonder started to eat him inside. He had to find a way to stay.

To ensure he stayed through Christmas, he brought a Christmas tree to be put up in the sitting room along with many decorations. The little angels, snowflakes, little shiny balls, and stars were everywhere. The weekend before Christmas they decorated it. He was on top of the ladder and Anna was handing him the decorations and showing where they should be hung. After she gave him the last star and said its place is on the very top of the tree, he placed the star. Nevertheless a surprise was waiting, he slipped and fell on her as he was getting down from the ladder.

"I am sorry. Are you hurt?"

"No."

He turned around to stand up but they ended in a position lying face to face so close that he could smell her shampoo and she could smell his aftershave and her stomach again clenched. Chris was lost again to her attraction and they started kissing. His hands travelled downward passing over her nipples. She quivered but she froze when his hand reached her underwear. He immediately sensed it.

"I am sorry, I am sorry. Why am I always doing things I shouldn't do?" Chris said more to himself than Anna then continued without giving Anna a chance to recover and answer. "I love you, Anna, and I won't lie. I want you but I will never do anything you don't want, anything that could hurt you."

Anna was speechless. She felt a deep void after he stopped kissing her but him loving her - she had to admit she knew it all along. She searched for words to express her feelings, but there were none. She was happy, sad, excited, worried at the same time. Chris had jumped to his feet by the time and was walking out of the door.

Mrs. Sanders came in to announce dinner time and they were saved for the moment from further wondering what they would do with their feelings.

Everybody received presents. Chris had bought a golden necklace with an angel and two flowers on pendants. He said those flowers were Anna and Angela. Anna gave Chris a new watch. Angela received a teddybear and a teether. Mrs. Sanders wasn't forgotten, of course; Anna had bought her a new sweater and Chris a new blanket for her knees which ached in the evenings. In the following days Anna was never seen without the necklace or Chris without the watch.

"I have a present for you for New Year's Eve," Mrs. Sanders said after Christmas, "I'll babysit Angela and you two are going out to Luciano's Restaurant for dinner. I won't take no for an answer. I've already made the reservations and paid for it, so go and enjoy yourselves."

"You didn't need to do it. It is an expensive restaurant."

"I wanted to," Mrs. Sanders answered, hoping the romantic, cozy atmosphere of the restaurant would help these two blind lovers. She was getting bored waiting for them to figure out their love at their own pace. She thought they were so slow that they could be in a nursing home by the time they married.

Anna once again stunned Chris by wearing a red silky dress with thin straps made up of little shiny red beads. It fit her like a glove from the stomach up but had a nice wavy skirt which was just long enough to cover her knees. The matching pumps made her legs look longer and firmer. Her hair was pulled up in little curls. The necklace which was her Christmas present was around her neck. She was glowing and anybody could see that it was the happiness light in her that was shining.

They had a very romantic time at the restaurant. They ate and drank a little. Their nerves were working overtime but they had fun and toasted Mrs. Sanders who organized the night for them. Seeing Mark and Heather there was a great surprise but they eventually ended up at the same table. The couple was so into each other that Chris gulped every time he saw Mark kissing Heather or caressing her. Chris was holding himself back like a gentleman so no kissing accident happened. He was fighting with himself but he couldn't extinguish the fire she lit on his skin whenever she touched him, couldn't avoid the pain in his stomach when he looked at her, couldn't avoid wishing.

Anna was feeling the same fire but avoiding the truth. She thought that maybe it was the wine or the atmosphere of the restaurant which made her feel strangely. Nevertheless she felt so comfortable in Chris's arms that it was like she belonged there. There was magic in the air. They were dancing in such harmony that the other couples envied them. They weren't aware of the others, though. When they danced it was like only they existed on the stage. And when the dance ended, they didn't want to let each other go.

"Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four..three...two...one!" Everybody shouted and the new year came with the cheers of the people. Everybody was jumping, baloons and confetti were set loose. Anna was watching the entertainment like a little child who has seen the amusement park for the first time in her life. She pulled Chris to a relatively quiet corner of the restaurant.

"Thank you, Chris, for everything. I didn't even know when new year came last time and I had no hope of seeing the next one," she said with gratitude and kissed him lightly on his cheek.

Chris was timid. "You're welcome. I was more than just happy to help two lost angels. Not everybody has the chance to have even one angel in his life, but I have two. But you are not kicking me out, are you?" Chris answered in her ear. Her perfume made him feel dizzy and electricity flew over his hand which he had put on her shoulder unconsciously. He pulled it back suddenly.

"No, of course not. I need some more time to adjust myself to the feeling that Stephen is not there anymore. But still there are many people like him. No, would you please stay for a little while more?" She thought he wanted to go now that he had kept his promise. She desperately wanted him to stay.

Chris was a little relieved and led her to their table.

They drove back a little while later. Angela was still too young to understand New Year and would be awake early in the morning just like any other day. There was a strange tension in the air. Anna went to check on Angela to escape.

After seeing her sleeping soundly, she went down to the kitchen for a glass of water and she saw Chris sitting all alone next to the Christmas tree which hadn't been pulled down yet. She wanted to thank him for the wonderful evening and wish good night.

"Chris," she called him softly as if afraid to break the silence.

He was asleep. She watched him for a few seconds. His face was taut. He didn't seem to be at peace. Wanting to comfort him, she bent down and kissed his forehead.

Chris woke up startled. He was having a nightmare about Anna again. When he opened his eyes and saw her, he reached out and held her as if he would lose her forever if he let go. Anna tried to soothe him.

"Chris, I think you were having a bad dream. You are awake now. Eveything is ok," she said as calmly as possible. Chris was still reluctant to let her go.

"Chris, you are going to choke me. Come on. It must be this uncomfortable armchair. Go to your room to sleep. Good night," she continued.

"I just wanted to watch the tree for a moment. Thank you for the night," Chris said. The pain was still obvious in his eyes.

"Would you like to tell me what it was about?" Anna asked.

"No, I have no business worrying you like this. Good night," Chris answered as if he was lost back in the dream.

She bent down again and kissed his lips lightly. His hands went to her bare shoulders and caressing downwards along her arms he groaned. He was still disoriented and couldn't be sure if this was real or a dream. He so longed for Anna that his reasoning was gone. She sat in his lap and loosened his tie. He traced her breasts from the top of her dress. Her skin was as soft as the silk itself and her perfume was intoxicating. He tried to pull the strap of the dress down but when the little beads that held it broke and skittered all around he woke up fully, came to his senses.

"I am sorry, I am sorry. Why do I do this all the time?" he muttered and frantically ran upstairs cursing himself along the way. Anna was left to realize what had happpened. She ran after him as if a lightning bolt had struck her head.

She went up to his room and knocked on the door softly. She didn't want to wake Angela or Mrs. Sanders. He didn't answer, so she pushed the door slightly.

"Chris, can I come in?"

"Anna. I'm sorry," Chris managed to say. He was sitting in the armchair facing the window and he was crying. His face was in his hands. His loosened tie, half unbottoned shirt, and crumpled pants were barely visible in the light of the moon and the night lamp. When he looked up at Anna, the pain in his face was as clear as if in daylight, though. She kneeled in front of him and held his tear soaked hands.

"Chris, you didn't hurt me," she said with an attempt to comfort him.

Chris didn't hear her; he was still muttering, "I am sorry, I am sorry. I have to go. I can't keep doing this."

"Chris," Anna started louder and held his head to make him look at her. "You did not hurt me. You did not. I wanted to do that as much as you did. I love you."

Chris eyed her unbelievingly as she wiped his tears away. She desperately wanted to ease his pain.

"I love you, Chris," she repeated and sat in his lap.

"I love you, Anna," Chris said just over a whisper and added, "Are you sure?" with hope struggling to find a way to be seen in his eyes.

She kissed him on his lips lightly. The touch sent shivers down their spines.

"I am. I've let that bastard ruin my life longer than enough and I've had enough time to heal, thanks to you. I want you." She added with a bit of uncertainty in her voice, "But I might not be good at it. He always said I was not worth anything in bed. He said he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of kidnapping me if he knew I was so bad. You know, I tried to be good. He used to hit me when he didn't like what I did."

"Don't think of him. You must have heard other opinions, too," Chris said trying to cheer her a little. He felt the roles being reversed. One moment ago she was trying to console him but now he had to take control.

"He was the first," Anna broke down this time. Although she tried to be strong, the tension, the realization, the confession were still too much for her fragile mental state.

Chris once again cursed Stephen and wished him to hell for the thousandth time since he walked into that dark alley. The hope disappeared and pain returned to his eyes.

"Anna, I might hurt you and I can't live knowing that. I can't do this," he said, each word he said shredding his heart into smaller pieces.

Anna couldn't bear to see him suffer; she was feeling his agony deep inside her.

"All right, we'll talk about this later." Not knowing what to do, she kissed him lightly on his cheek and quietly made her way to the door. She felt that she wouldn't be able to reach Chris. Stephen would always be in the way. Chris would always be afraid. By walking out of the door she was walking out of his life. She didn't have the right to hurt him so. She was opening the door when she heard his cracked voice.

"Anna," he muttered with grief, "please don't go...please."

She ran back to him. He was standing. He held her and kissed her, an attempt to make her forget all her life before that moment, if possible. She was somewhat scared at first but her lips opened slightly. Chris was trying to control himself but the hunger that waited there for so long destroyed the barriers of his reasoning. The sensual kiss turned into a wild mating. The fire burnt them both. They were devouring each other's lips with so much hunger as if their life depended on it. Chris pulled the remaining strap of her dress down and peeled the dress down. The strapless bra was gone in a second. He admired her in the moonlight for a split second.

"Oh, my god, you are so beautiful. So unbelievably beautiful. You make my heart ache for wanting to touch you," he whispered.

Meanwhile she unbuttoned the remaining few buttons on his shirt and reached for his belt. He moaned with her touch. She felt his muscles under her hand contract and shiver, she felt the tiny forest of hair on his chest, she trailed kisses down from his shoulders as she let his pants fall free. He laid her on the bed and one hand went up to cup her breast. As he touched her nipples she felt a dark, blinding need reaching from her breasts towards the secret place between her thighs.

She reached down and tugged his underpants downwards. He kicked them towards the door in a hurry. When she held his steel-hard, throbbing shaft, she gasped.

"Wow, this is large!" she said hesitatingly.

"I won't hurt you, just tell me if it is uncomfortable," Chris told her, holding back the urge to bury himself in her hard and fast. He had to find gentleness in him; he had to find a way to do this without causing pain. She was somewhat stiff at first, not knowing what to do but decided to copy him and behave instinctively.

Chris waited for a second for her to relax and get used to the feelings when he reached her secret valley and found her clit. The lovely ache started when he began to play with it. He was kissing and talking to her in a calm voice at the same time. It was too overwhelming for her. She had never had such loving, so tender love. Stephen had taken her virginity without giving a thought to her feelings, rudely and painfully. And all the sex afterwards had been anything but joy. But there was no past at that moment, only the present and only Chris and Anna. When he tentatively pushed one finger into her, she quivered and with the second finger she saw the stars.

Then he slowly positioned himself on top of her, between her legs. His cock eagerly waited for permission in front of the entrance of her pussy. She looked in his eyes and when she moved her hips in agreement he slowly pushed into her. Inch by inch he waited for her to grow accustomed to him. Inch by inch the fierce lion grew again; it wanted to be set free. He started to push slowly in and out when he was all the way in her. The lion roared, bright golden colors flashed in front of her eyes and with a last push she saw the stars. It was a very toxicating feeling. She felt like she was drunk, unable to move, unable to say a word. Chris went over the edge, too. He had come when her body was spasming and milking his cock. Then she started crying.

"What? Did I hurt you? I am sorry. I should never have let myself go," muttered Chris guiltily.

"No, no. You didn't hurt me. I don't know why I am crying. I am so happy, I guess. I never thought it could be this beautiful," Anna answered smiling; the tears were still falling.

Chris held and kissed her tenderly and they fell asleep naked under the sheets. Chris watched her for a while before he himself fell asleep and thought that he was so lucky.

Some time in the middle of the night Chris woke up with a strange feeling in his groins. He realized that it was Anna running her fingers up and down his cock. When she saw that he was awake she started licking it. She was a natural. Instinctively she knew how to suck, just where to lick, where to apply pressure. Chris was hard as a rock in a moment. He went for her clit and pussy. They did 69 for a short while but his cock longed to be in her.

They turned around and the moment it was in her he felt like he came home from a long journey and breathed a sigh of relief. The first time was somewhat hurried and strained. He was afraid of hurting her, afraid that she might back away, not sure if this was really the thing to do. He pushed all the way in as she acccomodated him and the sounds woke Mrs. Sanders up. She went back to sleep with a satisfied smile on her face and a mental note to call Katherine the first thing the next morning. Angela slept through the night like an angel.

The next weekend Chris asked Anna to marry him on a boat trip on the river. She was wearing a flower crown made out of daisies by him and looked like a fairy princess. They called Heather and Nina to their wedding to keep their dinner promise. It was a garden wedding with daisies everywhere. Chris helped her go to college while Mrs. Sanders took care of Angela and Jerome at home. Yes, Angela had a baby brother. Although they had occasional disagreements, they never forgot what they are blessed with, thanked God in every opportunity they had and they lived a long and happy life as a family.

tenger
tenger
39 Followers
12