Angels Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Arri thought it was just a bizarre dream.
2.2k words
4
7.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In this story there is no need to worry about STIs or unwanted pregnancies unless it adds to the story. Although I, Bunny_ears, encourage safe sex ----wear a condom or die (happily)! :D

All people involved in sexual activities are over 18. ]

Edited by Mistress Wykkyd

*

CHAPTER ONE: Arri's carriage to heaven

Arri lay silently on the bed of the motel room, anticipating the experience, while Jack got changed in the bathroom. This was going to be her first time. She sat with her arms tucked around herself, nervous as she tried to hide her perfect body under a pillow. Her luscious black curls hung around her face and she smiled when she saw a shadow move across the crack between the bathroom door and the wall.

Jack was taking his time, trying to envision what his and Arri's night would be like. He went to turn off the bathroom light before opening the door but he caught his reflection in the mirror and smiled, he was looking handsome with only his boxers on and he imagined Arri looked just as good.

Jack opened the door without turning off the light, showing off Arri's beautiful body, barely covered by the white lace of her lingerie. Arri looked nervously at Jack's gorgeous body before smiling as the glowing outline of his body got larger when he moved closer. Jack pushed away the pillow before straddling her legs, leaning forward and cupping her face in his hands and kissing her gently.

Arri lost her hesitation and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck; pulling him until he collapsed on top of her. To avoid squashing her, Jack rolled them together so that Arri was on his chest; their lips never parted. Arri's silky lace lingerie brushed against Jack's body and encouraged him to slip a hand between their bodies and cup her breast, which was a large, round double D.

Arri shuddered as Jack fingered her sensitive nipple through the thin, lacy material of her lingerie and pressed closer to him, wanting to feel more and more pleasure as heat bubbled just underneath her skin. When Jack started to move his hand down her body, Arri rolled so he could have better access.

She shuddered when his fingers slid between her legs to stroke softly on the exposed flesh; the lingerie had come with everything except underwear.

When Jack stroked Arri's pussy, the juices that had been slowly building inside of her were freed to create an excellent lubricant as he pushed a finger inside her. He enjoyed watching her twitch and moan beside him. He gradually increased his tempo, putting his experience into the movements and easing another finger into her tight cunt. She shuddered when an orgasm wracked her body and he held her close, their lips still connected while their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Jack knew Arri wouldn't be experienced enough to reach into his pants and grab his cock, so he did, gently stroking it to get ready for her tight little pussy.

Jack knew he would have to take her virginity before taking her ass. Arri didn't seem to realize all he wanted was her tight asshole and moaned against him when he pressed his average cock against her cunt opening. He got the head inside before a large crackling alerted Arri.

Her leg was still wrapped around Jack's hip, the head of his dick throbbing inside of her when she pushed his face away from hers and looked around wildly. "What was that?" Arri asked frantically, carefully not moving her body, "did you hear that Jack?" Arri was looking at the bathroom while Jack looked down her top for the millionth time and started to devour her proud bosom in delight.

"Nah didn't hear anything," he mumbled from between her breasts, "relax Arri, enjoy." He said simply.

Arri did. She sank into the plush pillows as he tickled her breasts with his tongue, his hand stroking her round ass while he stalled pushing the full length of his cock in her tight pussy.

Their pleasure was interrupted by a searing hot pain that sliced down her back. Arri cried out, causing Jack to pull back and remove his throbbing cock with the thought that just that slight penetration was hurting her. But when he looked over her shoulder he saw where the pain was actually coming from. A big, black man with claws and dark, singed looking wings had just clawed Arri's back and she was panting in pain.

The thing had broken the window of their hotel room --ten floors above the ground!?-- and some others that looked like him were floating in the air behind him, blending into the night. Jack immediately rolled, holding onto Arri, off the bed and under, hoping the thing was as stupid as it looked.

When nothing started attacking them Jack figured they were stupid, but then Arri was yanked from his arms and he immediately rolled out from under the bed and up to face the attacker. This was his Arri that they were trying to kill and, no matter how impossible this all seemed, he would protect her.

But Arri wasn't getting attacked. Another winged creature had lifted her into his arms and she had scrambled to collect a sheet around her body. The winged thing held Arri in his arms tenderly and unlike the other creatures his wings and clothes were white, he didn't have claws and he glowed with a radiant light that had the black creatures scrambling to escape. But then the thing started to fly away with his Arri and he shouted after it but then realised that the broken window was fixed again and there was no way anyone would hear him. He turned around to see the room in perfect order. STRANGE, he thought before fainting.

CHAPTER TWO: touch, feel, and heal

When the angelic thing that was holding Arri started to fly higher and higher into the night she realised she must be dreaming, hallucinating or completely lost her mind. So she enjoyed the ride with the angel while he radiated heat to her from his bare, tanned, muscular chest.

When they reached their destination --which happened to be a floating mountain sparkling in the night (go figure! Ha) -- he helped her down and they walked on a marble ground flooded with busy people (or were they angels?).

Arri walked silently in her lacy lingerie, her makeshift skirt dangling around her hips. Some people/angels raised their eyebrows at the angel next to her whose arm was wrapped around her small body in a protective manner. He guided her into something that looked like an infirmary and lay her down on one of the beds. All the other beds were empty and Arri shivered in a lingering cold as pain from the wound in her back drained some blood. The large angel/man--thing, seeing this, tucked his wings behind his back methodically before climbing onto the bed with her, holding her close in his warm embrace.

She knew she was hallucinating so she took advantage of the closeness --as she did in most of her dreams. Arri snuggled up close to him and he tightened his hold on her. She started to work her way up to him mouth when he spoke, "You are drunk, drowsy, injured and tired. You need to rest."

"Mm mm," Arri said in disagreement and still tried to weasel her way to his mouth but he held her tighter -- restraining her. She sighed, relaxing when she realised she really was tired and drowsy, not to mention that the pain in her back hurt like a bitch.

Arri went to sleep easily enough even though she assumed that when she woke the angel wouldn't be there anymore.

*

When Arri woke, the angel was still there, but she still felt bad so she imagined she had completely lost her mind and was now in some kind of demented state of mental fantasy. She had always wanted to have sex with an angel.

The angel was sleeping silently, his arms still around her and his chest barely rising in soft breath. She took advantage and wiggled up to kiss him. She instantly felt his arms tighten and his breath whoosh into her mouth. She took the opportunity to poke her tongue into his delicious looking mouth.

Oh, he was warm. His mouth and hands seem to be on fire as they searched her and she felt herself tremble because of how realistic everything was.

Damn, Arri thought as the angel pulled back. He smiled slightly with one hand on her boob and the other on her ass, she smiled too and, feeling brave and unusually confident, she reached down to grasp the crotch of his pants. He jumped, as is expected, then relaxed as she rubbed softly. Wow, Arri thought, this is the best dream ever!

The angel closed his eyes and Arri soon found she was curious as to what an angel's penis looked like. So she pulled it out of his pants and studied it. It seemed a lot bigger that a regular cock but also normal at the same time. She stroked it gently with one hand and soon the angel rolled on top of her, kissing her again and again until she let go of his cock. That was when he shuddered with suppressed excitement and stroked up and down Arri's lace-clad body.

"You are still healing, I should help you not distract you," he said in a rough but formal voice.

Arri playfully squeezed his shoulders and whispered, "And how would you do that?"

They both laughed for a bit before the angel became serious. "You would have to experience such high pleasure that the dark energy is singed from your body." He said formally. Arri squirmed, uncertain if she had the right idea or not...was she going to lose her virginity to an angel?

"And how would you do that," she whispered nervously.

"Relax." The angel said, "I'm sure it will be quite...pleasurable." he reached over into a side table draw that she hadn't noticed and pulled out what looked like...a dildo.

Wow, that was weird, "you have toys in heaven?" Arri asked and the angel nodded as if it was common knowledge.

"How would we heal?" he asked and she was genuinely embarrassed. They actually healed by sex? Or whatever he was going to do to her...

He pushed her down onto the bed and put the dildo down next to her. His fingers and eyes moved down her body until he started to rub at her cunt, his fingers quickly became soaked with juices when he pumped a finger into her.

He plucked the dildo from the bed and wiped it across her vagina to collect the juices. He then clicked something and it started to vibrate. Arri shuddered nervously and then relaxed when he pressed it against her aching cunt hole.

He looked up into her eyes while he pushed it slowly into her pussy and she moaned and leaned closer to lock lips with him. He proceeded to push the dildo all the way in and it vibrated inside her clutching pussy while they kissed.

He withdrew the dildo until just the tip was inside her then thrust it deep with a single stroke. He continued like this until he started a steady, rhythmic pounding that caused her juices to flow and her lips to part from his so she could moan as he fucked her with the dildo.

The angel's hand was getting soaked as Arri let her juices flow and he felt himself get hard because of all the noise she was making. He wanted to make her even noisier. Removing the dildo, the angel crawled down Arri's body, kissing and stroking her breasts and stomach. The angel proceeded until he wrapped his arms around her thighs, his mouth hovering over her pussy.

Arri groaned with satisfaction when the angel leaned down to cup her pussy with his mouth, his tongue flicking in and out in short, quick bursts making her scream in pleasure. Her orgasm was coming quick but she didn't want this to stop. She wanted him to take her right there on the hospital bed.

The angel had other ideas. Grunting, he started playing with her clit while picking up the dildo and pumping it into her cunt. Arri cried out in a sudden pulse of pleasure and he held her while shudders wracked her body in waves.

When Arri settled down, the angel climbed up her body and kissed her sweetly, his mouth drenched in her love juices. His dangling cock somehow got caught in her hand and soon she was stroking it back to hardness as he moaned against her.

"Take me," Arri whispered to him, her voice as seductive as she could get it.

"Not here," the angel whispered, and then straightened up, laughing when Arri refused to let go of his humongous cock. "Soon," he told her, rubbing her clit until she let go in exhaustion. The angel slid off the bed and buttoned up his pants, fighting to get his very erect cock into them. He then picked her up off the bed, her cotton sheets dragging over her body, and carried her out, smiling at the people/angel--things that walked past.

{There are more chapters to come!! B xxx}