Angels Ch. 02

Story Info
Confronting Izual.
1k words
4.6
15k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Child." Izual drawls. I look up at him through the fringe of my bangs, exhaustion giving the world gray edges. "Child, what are you doing?"

I sway on my feet, trying to think of a coherent response. This had been his latest test for me, and the first that I had completely failed, so I had stayed out here in the woods, trying to summon the light like he could.

"You said," I croak, and then clear my throat. "You said an angel should be able to do this."

He smirked then and called the light to him, so effortlessly. I watch him play with it, tossing it back and forth between his hands. "Oh, did I? I meant that an archangel should be able to do this."

I stare at him wordlessly and his smirk grows wider. I pour all of my rage into my power and throw it at him. It shouldn't have worked, but the pretty blue light knocks him on his ass just the same. He looks up at me, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth in a steady stream. Oh, shit. I take an involuntary step back.

"Come here." he orders, his voice thick with blood. I turn and run, knowing I can hide in these woods until the end of time without Izual finding me. Oh, he could if he truly wanted to, but usually he prefers to let me come back to face my punishment, rather than expending energy to hunt me down. I don't go more than a few feet before he catches me. I curse and twist around to face him, only to find that Izual is still where I left him. I stare into the face of another angel and grow still. The angel laughs and turns his attention to Izual.

"Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Have you taken to mating with humans now, brother?" Izual takes a step towards us and the angel shakes his head. He sends a pulse of his power through me, not enough to make me scream, but enough to hurt. Izual glances at me.

"Let the child go." Izual growls. The angel laughs.

"Oh, I think she is old enough." he mocks. Izual shakes his head.

"She is a creature of innocence and light, Michael." Shit, was it with me and archangels? Are they just out to get me or something? Michael's face twists with hatred.

"Nothing that would take you to its bed is innocent." he snarls. Izual shakes his head once more.

"She has not mated with me." I twist my wrists in his grip just slightly, giving my little tricks a better chance. I kick him and jerk up, getting my hands free, and retreat. Most would call it cowardice to run from a fight, but I prefer continued life to continued honor. Izual puts his body between mine and Michael's, and I stare at him.

"If she is not your mate, I have every right to take her and enjoy her as my own." Michael smiles and holds his hand out to me. "Come to me, little one." I turn my gaze to him, making sure my gaze is awestruck. I know I'm only going to gave the chance to do this once. I walk forward slowly, stretching out my hand until our finger tips touch. Then I shove all of the pain I've ever experienced down that connection. It's a neat trick, if a bit difficult. He howls his rage and dives for me, but Izual jerks me out of the way again.

"You know our laws, Michael. A virgin angel must be freely given." Michael sneers.

"I know of many who have known her body." he laughs. I step away from them. I had always assumed that my father and his friends came from the dark side, not the light. Izual pulls his sword and attacks Michael. I use that opportunity to run. I resist the urge to run screaming like some horror-movie babe and just go. Izual returns to the house a few minutes later, looking utterly pissed.

"Has any man known your body?" he asks, his voice icy. I flinch away from the look in his eyes and drop my gaze.

"Yes." I mumble. He slaps me hard enough to knock me into the bookcase.

"You lied to me." he snarls. "Get out."

I open my mouth to protest, to explain, and he slaps me again. I shake my head and obey him, abandoning my last safe refuge.

The cold wind cuts through my meager clothes, but I will be in out of the cold soon. My cave is not far from here, and I will be able to sleep. I do not do much else, the closer winter comes, only leaving to feed every few days. The paltry meals I am able to steal are not enough to fill me, just sustain me, but come spring there will be new life, and food. I crouch by my dying fire and use what little magic I have left to sustain it. My sleeping bag beckons. I curl up in its warm embrace, the only embrace I allow myself to enjoy, and slip into sleep.

My dreams are full of him, his scent, the odd color of his eyes, the way he looked at me when I did something right. I can't escape him, and I have no solace. He believes I lied, and there won't be a second chance. I can't explain to him that I only answered the question he put to me, and went no further. He asked if I had ever willingly went to a man's bed, and I told him the truth. I just left out the rest. I stir uneasily and hear a soft sigh. I sit up immediately, a mistake, as it turns out.

"Andariel!" father smiles. "How good to see you again."

I cringe back against the wall, knowing that if he's here, his friends are not far behind. They step out of the shadows, all in various states of undress.

"Don't do this." I beg. They laugh together and my torment begins anew.