Angels Ch. 03

Story Info
Even after months of attention, I'm still not pregnant.
1.1k words
4.51
15.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blink at the floor, unwilling to see who has entered the throne room this time. Father keeps me near him, not as a sign of favor, but because he fears what I might do. I have given up escaping alive, but that doesn't mean I won't try to escape. Death is more of an escape than anything else, because they will never find me there. I stare at the pattern that I've already memorized, wondering when they will come for me today. Even after three months of their attentions, I'm still not pregnant.

"Izual, how lovely to have you here with us!" Father says. He always sounds so jolly. It's sickening. He sets himself up to be a king, but he is just another fallen angel with illusions of grandeur. I sit back against the throne, happy that Izual can't see me. At least I won't have that particular torment. Father knows what he's doing goes against all of our laws, so he wouldn't dare flaunt me, even if he knew that I had been Izual's pet. Not raping all of us, that's not illegal. It's trying to start his own army that Lucifer would have such a problem with.

"Our Lord has heard rumors of you that disturb him, brother." Izual says.

"Oh?" Father asks, still smiling pleasantly. "Has he?"

"He has heard that you plan to breed your own army." Izual says. I blink. Damn, and it only took him like a hundred years to catch on. Idiots. Izual sniffs. "You have a girl here now, do you not?"

"Yes, just another little whore." Father sneers. I suppress all of my emotions. I hadn't realized that Izual would still be able to scent my pain, my fear.

"If you could have her step out." Izual says. Father waves me forward, and I step around the throne, keeping my head down. Gods above, don't let him recognize me. Don't make it worse. He fists a hand in my hair and forces me to look up at him. I meet his eyes calmly, using what little magic I have left to make myself appear different, but only slightly, so he won't realize. He snorts at me, and I see the flash of recognition in his eyes.

"If she is so unimportant, why hide her?" Izual asks. I sit down, dizziness overcoming my balance. Father gives me an unfriendly look, and I can guess who he will take his anger out on later. I think furiously, which is not something I've indulged lately. Usually I try only to forget, but at the moment, there is something that can help me. With a smile born more of desperation than joy, I look up at Izual and meet his eyes.

"I am a Halfling." I croak. "I cannot exist, by your laws. Kill me."

Technically his laws made an exception for me, but I hope that he won't think of that. Father no longer looks happy. He grabs me by the throat and chokes me, until I'm gasping for air.

"Stupid little slut, what do you hope to gain from this?" he thunders. I smile as Izual pulls his sword. I never thought I would smile in the face of death. I gaze upon his face one last time and let my eyes show him all the emotion I never allowed before. I want to tell him that I love him, but I don't have the breath. The darkness beckons, and I welcome it.

I wake up chained to the wall, every inch of my body aching. I instantly go from peaceful happiness to a cold sweat.

"No." I whisper. I look around me and howl my despair. An angel walks in, and I don't even bother to stop. I summon my magic and shove him back, making him stumble.

"Andariel, I am not here to harm you." he says. I bare my fangs and hiss. Yeah, I totally trust his word. How in the fuck does he know my name, anyway?

"Go." I snarl. He shakes his head and obeys me. I concentrate and snap the cuffs. I drop to my feet, too weak to stand, and try to assess the situation. I don't know what happened, so there's not much to assess. I have to assume that if I ended up here, Izual is either dead, or intends to torture me to death. In either case, I need to leave. I make my slow, painful way to my feet and stumble towards the door. My body aches, and I can see bruises on my wrists and ankles. A quick glance shows bruises on my chest and hips as well. My heart sinks. Izual must be dead, because he has no interest in my body. No interest in me at all, actually, but he definitely holds no lust. I open the door slowly and shuffle out, not bothering to close it behind me. I need to get to a place where I can easily die. Escape is too lofty a goal when I feel as if I will remove everything I've ever eaten from my body. I clutch a window sill and look out at the beckoning moon. I feel a hand on my back, and I know who it is without turning around.

"I thought you were dead." I whisper. He trails his fingertip down my spine.

"Child, you should be resting." he says. I laugh, coldly.

"I still have bruises from being held down." I hiss, jerking away. He steps into the line of my body, moving closer than he ever has. I tremble, not sure what response is best. I should be trying to kill him, if he allowed them to hurt me. He kisses my throat, and I wince as he touches a bruise.

"Get away from me." I order. He laughs softly.

"You are not queen yet, child." He kisses his way down to my shoulder, but my mind is still on his thoughts.

"Yet?" I ask. He jerks me around, so that his body is pressed tight against mine.

"Lucifer will offer you a place at his side, if you will only bear his child." he growls. I frown at him.

"Why does that offend you?" I ask, though I think I know. He smiles mockingly.

"Do you know that I can read your thoughts, when we touch?" I blush and try to step away, but he presses even closer, until the weight of him pins me to the wall. "I can hear how much you long for someone to belong to, someone to hold you close."

I swallow painfully and lean back, feeling the breeze ruffle my hair. "But why are you upset?"

"I am not." he growls, and he pushes away from me. I stare at him as he backs away. "Marry my king, if that is what you wish."

"And what if I wish otherwise?" I call. He doesn't turn back, but hear him whisper.

"I am sure another will capture your interest."