Angels Cumeth

Story Info
I inseminate thee in the name of God!
10.4k words
4.6
37.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers

WARNING: Contains religious themes.

Any religious references made within this story are strictly for plot purposes. They do not state my opinions of faith, or opinions towards existing faiths. They are not to be taken as an actual criticism of any established religion or to be used as a declaration of how any existing religion actively views, or acts upon, any real-world situation.

By reading this piece, you agree that you understand the above and that you will not take offense to the religious themes contained within.

*

The boy's shabby old sandals scuffed with each step. He walked down the alleyway with his mind elsewhere; Christoph was prone to daydreaming. The narrow urban passage separated tall looming houses on either side. The alley was formed by a long series of two-pace steps that descended all the way down to the second, smaller, town plaza. It was lined with doorways and niches; hosting entrances to small apartments and houses; back exits and disposal areas. A strip of bright cerulean summer sky could be seen above, between the small balconies, overhangs and clothes lines. The slurping sound of the final protesting dregs of his Orangina, escaping his straw, snapped the young man from his reverie. He placed the empty glass container into the top of the large shopping bag he wore over his shoulder; the distinctive globe bottle sitting neatly amongst the long bread-sticks and sizeable bunch of grapes. The sudden smashing sound of a terracotta pot hitting the ground grabbed his attention, and he looked to his left to see the source of the disturbance. His grip tightened around the neck of the bottle as he tensed nervously, his gaze now directed to the filthy youth sat atop a large refuse bin besides the now-smashed pottery.

"Salut Christoph!" said the rough-looking young man. His tone was not friendly.

"Phillipe." replied Christoph, with barely hidden scorn. Anxiety flushed through his body as nervous anticipation gripped him; he knew Phillipe was about to start trouble. Phillipe's unkempt walnut-brown hair hung over his piercing unfriendly eyes, before being swept away by a quick habitual flick of the head. The grey colour of his vest top did little to hide the dirt and stains covering it, and his worn and ripped beige trousers were a testament of his ungoverned lifestyle and rough, outside, play. He leapt down with bold ease and landed on the step below. Phillipe was tall for his age and, although stood a step lower, still reached an inch taller than Christoph. Christoph was the opposite of Phillipe in appearance. He wore neat, tight jeans and a black-and-white striped top with the sleeves rolled up. He was a smart looking young man with well combed jet-black hair, good skin and rare bright green eyes. It made him stand out from the other teenagers his age, with their stylish baggy trousers and rebellious fashions. He was far from wealthy, but a very fussy mother ensured her son was well groomed and looked after.

"What have we here, Christoph, been shopping for your birthday?"

"It's just our usual supplies Phillipe, leave me alone." A sound from behind alerted Christoph to the two approaching boys, blocking his retreat. He turned to see Pierre and Alphonse smirking from two steps behind.

"Leave you alone? Oh non-non-non-non-non, not on your eighteenth birthday my friend. Not without giving you your present first." Phillipe always found some vague explanation to warrant beating-up Christoph, though none were ever valid.

"It's disgusting that we've had to tolerate eighteen years of this bastard in our town!" said Alphonse from behind, "Where is your father, Christoph, why does your whore-mother even keep you?" The thin bony frame of Alphonse, matched with his long nose and pale skin, always made him look snide and full of hate. The fact that he was always snide and full of hate also helped convey this impression. Catholicism was the predominant religion of the area and Alphonse's parents were more devout than most. A child born out of wedlock was something to be disgraced and Alphonse, still lacklustre with adherence to holy behavioural teachings, mainly due to an imbalance of youthful testosterone and the 'wrong sorts' of friends, decided that physical violence was the best way to make Christoph aware of his parents' sin.

"Christoph, we don't want bastards like you dirtying our town!" said Pierre, spitting onto the step in front. He was a short, sand-blonde, boy who tagged along with Phillipe and Alphonse like a small yapping dog; only a threat so long as his bigger friends were around to back him up. Alphonse shoved Christoph's shoulder.

"Why don't you leave our town Christoph?" he shoved him again, "go on, leave here," another shove, "no one wants you here, you bastard pig!" Phillipe then shoved him in the back. Christoph turned to face the larger boy.

"You have no friends Christoph, we all hate bastards" said Pierre, now behind him.

"Happy birthday" said Phillipe menacingly, as he swung at Christoph. The fist hit him square in the chest. Christoph grunted with pain from the impact. He began raising his arms to defend from a follow-up strike, when he was suddenly shoved from behind again by Alphonse. Losing his balance, he fell forwards towards Phillipe. Phillipe caught him and pushed him against the wall to his right, adding extra force to make sure the impact was unpleasant. Christoph winced. The three boys then surrounded Christoph: Phillipe to his left; Alphonse to his right and Pierre at the back, yapping insults. Phillipe pulled the bag of shopping off his arm and tossed it to one side, the contents spilling out onto the steps. He then punched Christoph hard in the shoulder, followed alternately by Alphonse on the other shoulder. The two assailed him in turn, counting up from 'one'. Between strikes, Christoph noticed Phillipe was stood on the edge of a step. Taking the opportunity, he lunged forward with both arms out, pushing the other boy backwards. The greater size of the bully would have usually made the effort futile, but his precarious footing caused his balance to fail and he took a slight step back to counter the assault. Landing on nothing, the moment's uncertain stability caused Phillipe to call out in falling panic as he fell backwards. Christoph's lunge was luckily timed with Alphonse's following strike, which missed its target and left him vulnerable. Pumped with adrenaline from the minor victory, Christoph turned, grabbed the taller boy around the waist and threw him towards Pierre. The shock of the fightback left the other two momentarily stunned. Pierre raised his hands defensively against the oncoming figure of Alphonse but the smaller boy toppled under the lanky figure, taking Alphonse with him. All three were temporarily grounded.

Christoph saw the opportunity for escape and, abandoning his spilt bag of shopping, bolted back up the stairs to the central town plaza. Alphonse had quickly recovered and was only a few steps behind as Christoph charged out of the narrow alleyway entrance, almost taking down a passing delivery man. The man's stout figure was the only thing that stopped him and his basket of meat-goods from toppling to the cobbled street below. Christoph wasn't so steady. His rushing impact with the man span him off balance and he was now at the point of no return; his torso too far over his feet. The result was a careening, inevitable, topple forward. Phillipe and Pierre emerged from the alley just as the poor boy fell head-first towards the central stone dais; a decorative platform in the middle of the pedestrianised plaza that hosted a modest statue. Christoph's palms were ripped raw from the impact; he just managed to catch his fall before his face was left to dampen the momentum. As he began lifting himself back up, he looked around to see the laughing mocking faces of shoppers and passers by -- Christoph was known to most locally, whom all knew of his illegitimate birth. Alphonse stood close-by, laughing.

"Hey Christoph, worshipping the statue are you? Praying to be forgiven for being a filthy bastard? The statue won't help you Christoph!" He turned to see his friends arrive. "Look, Phillipe! Our friend tripped himself over for us, what an idiot!"

"Eh Christoph, if you beat yourself up so much there won't be anything left for us to do!" mocked Phillipe. People from all around stopped to watch the commotion. The dais -- surrounded by al-fresco bars, cafés and restaurants -- acted like a stage to the scene, providing a seated audience. The three boys continued to fling insults at Christoph, who remained on the ground embarrassed and bruised. A small crowd had now formed to spectate and they muttered amongst themselves while staring at the boy on the floor. Hatred of illegitimate children, wickedly indoctrinated into them since birth, blinded their compassion towards the outnumbered victim. Christoph rose to his feet and stood; scuffed; battered and bloody; facing his assailants and the surrounding townsfolk.

"Get out of here, bastard! You spread sin to us all!" shouted an aged woman. Staunch in her belief from a lifetime of dedication to a book, she threw a tomato at him in protest of what he was; a thick scowl etched across her heavily wrinkled face. The fruit failed to hit its target, but the act enforced her message. As if taking lead from the hunchbacked old lady, other members of the crowd started to join in.

"Yeah! Get out of our town boy. No one wants you or your filthy mother here!"

"Leave with that whore mother of yours! We don't trust debauched immigrants moving to our town!"

"Listen to them, Christoph, everyone hates you! Leave and stop infecting our town with your bastard curse!" said Pierre. Alphonse and Phillipe just stood and laughed. The crowd thickened. Many didn't share the hate-fuelled sentiment of some of the others, certainly not to the same degree at least, but the town was too close-knit to allow anyone to step out of line without being remembered for it later in church, and therefore possibly ostracised too. It was now a mob. The shared mentality blocked compassion and reason. All around others began laughing, taunting and insulting. Christoph felt helpless.

And then they came. A flung vegetable seemed to ricochet off nothing. The juices dripped down an invisible wall as a feint yellow glow appeared, highlighting its shape. The translucent barrier encircled the dais in a dome, barely visible save for a slight shimmer across its surface. The townsfolk became silent as they looked up, mystified by the odd occurrence. A bright light became visible at its peak, brilliant like the sun, but causing no pain to the eyes of the witnesses. A comforting warmth bathed them all and washed away their hostility. After a few moments it was clear that the light was descending. As it got closer, people could see that the light was formed of five separate lights, all close together. Gasps erupted from all around as the glowing orbs became the forms of five gloriously beautiful women, each one naked, with large white-feathered wings protruding from their back. The five gently landed on the stone floor around Christoph, their backs towards him. Golden halos, floating above their heads, drifted upwards to meet at the dome's top. The crowd stared, awestruck, as the five naked angels stood silently. Only the sounds of people shuffling and whispered prayers interrupted the muted amazement. The five turned simultaneously to face Christoph.

"Christoph, you are the holy son of our Lord and father. Child to a human mother, you have been born as man and nurtured amongst men. Now of mature age, your purpose on this Earth shall be realised. Your words shall guide, your body shall be shared, and your seed shall cleanse. The sin that saturates this world is perpetuated by the worship of false idols. Humans have lost their understanding of the path shown to them by the First. Man now possesses a more judgemental mind; the sheep must be led by a more certain shepherd. Christoph, you will guide man down the path of good. Your seed shall give birth to those that will follow in your duty. Man shall be true to their Lord and father once more. Through us you shall father the first of your five children. These babes shall be your first disciples. Together, they shall save humanity from the path of sin. As has been declared by our Lord and father. We speak in his name." The angels spoke in unison and their words were heard by all.

The five women stepped forward. Christoph was mesmerised by their naked bodies and their prodigious announcement. He was too shocked by it all to really take it in. They stepped forward again, surrounding him closely. A full-circle of perfect dome-like breasts, almost side-by-side, pressed against him. He looked up at the angels' faces. They were like quintuplets; five almost-identical women, with only subtle differences in their features. All five were the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen. Their skin was flawless; taut over alluring faces and fading seamlessly into gorgeous supple pink lips, glistening blue eyes and golden-blonde hair. Christoph ached with desire for the women surrounding him. He felt their hands upon him as they began to unfasten and remove his clothing. Before he knew it, the angels had him fully undressed. They all took a step back simultaneously, as if performing a bizarre medieval dance, and threw his garments clear to one side. The angels gazed upon him. Christoph's penis was firmly erect and as stiff as a soldier stood to attention. He was a virgin -- another teasing point amongst his peers -- and so was awash with self-conscious anxiety about the sex to come. 'Do angels even care how well I perform?' he thought to himself. He could feel the heat from the halos above warming his skin and making it glow in their light. It made his skin appear to radiate energy. A shift in stance of an onlooker stole his attention from the angels. Suddenly he realised how large a crowd had gathered. All were transfixed by the holy event, no matter how lewd it was clearly about to become. Christoph then suddenly remembered he was naked and his cheeks shot red with embarrassment. It was like a dream in which one is suddenly nude, surrounded by friends and family. He quickly covered his manhood with his hands. The entire town was now in audience, stood packed together at the dome's reach. There was no pushing or shoving or vying for best vantage point though, everyone seemed at peace. They had become intoxicated with the pure good that emanated from the golden disks of light overhead and so placed themselves in optimum locations for as many to view the scene as possible.

Christoph suddenly startled in reaction to a soft hand placed upon the crevice of his backside. He turned to look behind him as the first of the angels stepped forward. Her breasts pressed against his naked back and the connection of her flesh on his ran wonderful shivers through his body. Her facial expression hosted a reassuring smile, with the slight hint of 'I'm going to fuck your brains out' laced between the lines of her curved pink lips. He turned his head back round to look at the other angels who all then stepped forward once more. Ten soft palms were placed upon his body, clasping around the shapes of his buttocks, thighs, fingers and cock. He juddered from their touch as his body became awash with uncontrollable sexual excitement. Each angels' right hand started stroking up his body and back down, while their left hands caressed around his crotch and waist. Christoph exhaled with stuttered breaths as their fingernails glided across his skin. The new sensation of being touched by a woman sensually was unlocked within him and it was exquisite. His eyelids were half closed and head lolled back as the angels continued their stimulation. They all then reached their hands up above his head, meeting at the fingertips. Christoph came down from his reverie and looked to see what they were doing. The angels each looked up at their connected hands as an orb of light appeared at the centre. It grew, and after a few seconds, burst, rushing through the bodies of the six with an aura of golden light. The five angels moaned with delight as their nipples became pert and their muscles tensed. Christoph moaned also as his penis seemed to get even harder and his body brimmed with energy. All his injuries from the fracas with the bullies were healed. Then, with a gentle fluid motion, the angels began to bend their knees, and slowly lowered to a crouch, their fingers gliding down his body.

The sex dance, as it seemed to the crowd, left five backsides thrust out towards them. The angels' wings were parted slightly, lying relaxed on the ground to each side of their bodies. The women were hairless between the legs, giving a clear view of their glistening pink mounds. Every man and boy within the audience became filled with sexual lust so intense that their erections felt like burning rockets in their pants, trying ferociously to fire straight into the inviting holes. The dome's unknown force kept them in place and the pacifying aura of the halos prevented them from acting on their arousal. The females of the crowd felt neither anger nor jealousy towards their male partners, clearly aware of their desire for the holey women, but instead became warm in the loins themselves, a growing desire for Christoph.

Christoph gazed around at the villagers while the angels were bowed down, their hands resting upon his feet. He was still rose-cheeked with embarrassment at the centre of the nude show. The crowd's faces were unreadable to him, but he remembered well their scorn of only ten minutes prior. He started to lose some of his vigour as he noticed those familiar to him amongst them. Feelings of hate rolled through his mind. Then he felt the first tongue. Once again he was rock-hard as arousal shot through his cock like a bullet from a gun. At that moment he realised he no longer cared. 'Fuck these people! Fuck their opinions of me!' he thought. He looked down to see five golden heads of wavy blonde hair around his feet. The angels' moist red tongues began licking slowly up his legs, their hands clenched around his ankles for support. The soft wet tips continued up his body, now tracing lines along his thighs from all angles. Judders rampaged through him as the five neared his crotch. Deep moans emanated from within his throat, barely hidden behind exhales of breath, as the angels reached his erogenous zones. One angel took the central lead at the rear, while two moved to the front and two to his sides. In unison, they all began to stimulate his sexual organs. The two angels at either side softly pulled apart his cheeks while licking at the crevices formed by his tensed buttocks. The angel at the rear began to circle his exposed anus with her tongue, occasionally teasing the hole with a flick across the middle. At the front, on either side, a tongue lapped at each testicle with long slow strokes, snaking around the oval shapes and pulling them into their mouths. Hands stroked softly with the tips of their fingernails up the insides of his legs, playing with his perineum; the sensitive skin between his balls and ass. The angels at his sides took his fingers into their mouths one-by-one, sucking and licking them like cocks. Their faces were filled with sexual deviance and Christoph wondered if perhaps their halos were temporarily abandoned, rather than simply to support the dome. He didn't care. Seeing their full wet lips encircled around his fingers, sucking with only his pleasure in mind, stopped him from caring if they were holy messengers or demonic succubi.

Christoph's cock throbbed with excitement. Rhythmic pulses ran through it, making it bounce comically. The two angels at his front smiled up at him and placed a hand each around his shaft to restrain it. They then looked down at the large rod of flesh before them and began licking. The flat of their tongues enveloped his length on either side as they moved up it slowly, their heads tilted sideways. As they reached the tip; a glistening bead of pre-cum shining at the centre; the two angels' mouths met. They kissed each other passionately; their lips still sandwiched around the head of his penis. The two women's tongues played with the large end of his extremity, circling around the sensitive edge. Christoph gripped the hair of the two angels at his flanks, their tongues now stroking his hips and buttocks once more. They giggled, knowing he was well-stimulated to require handles, and then continued their work. Suddenly Christoph gasped as he was pierced from behind by the fifth's tongue, the warm oral muscle entering his ass-hole. She twisted and turned her head, allowing her tongue to stroke all angles of his entry. The initial sense of repulsion with which Christoph regarded the act was quickly quenched by how absolutely amazing it felt. The two angels servicing his front then separated; one lowering to return to solo-duty on his balls, the other wrapping her lips fully around the head of his cock. He moaned with pleasure as the latter then lowered herself down on him, taking his entire length into her throat, and the former taking an entire testicle in her mouth and sucking it within.

Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers