Angels Cumeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers

The crowd watched on with lust coursing through every essence of their being. Jealousy was still kept well at bay but a desire to be in Christoph's position was assailing their minds. Christoph moaned loudly as the angel sucking his cock lifted, before lowering again to take him all the way back inside her throat. Her tempo started to increase and the other four echoed the rhythm; their intrinsic connection instructing them. Then they all started to stroke at his torso, their fingers gliding over his skin as they continued to pleasure him with their tongues. The blowjob dictated the speed and as her perfect mouth performed on him perfectly, he began to feel the deep sensation of his testicles' load preparing for departure. Now moaning without reservations, he gripped tightly once more upon the heads of the flanking angels and let himself give in to any efforts to hold back. Faster and faster his cock was licked and sucked; the lewd noises of her lips, lubricated in saliva, echoing around the scene. His body exploded with orgasm as a rush of sperm shot through his cock and into the mouth of the angel. His dick throbbed with wave after wave of semen as he continued to release his load down her throat. His eyes were tightly shut and body tensed as he grabbed the head of the sucking angel and pulled her down further. He moaned ecstatically as he ejaculated the last of his sperm into her mouth, her cheeks full with cum. As he pulled out of the angel's mouth she looked straight up at him and gulped down his juice, finishing with a smile and then licking her lips to clear any excess.

Christoph withered. He breathed heavily as he relaxed his body, coming down from the climax his angels had brought him to. As his blood took a moment's respite from sustaining his engorged manhood, all but the central angel stood up and took a step back. The one knelt by his cock continued to suck and lick at his withering cock, swallowing every last drop of his cum as it dripped out.

"Lailah!" chided Elemiah, the angel stood to the slurping angel's left. Lailah withdrew from the now flaccid penis, a guilty smirk on her face as she stood up giggling, sliding a dribble of excess cum into her mouth with a finger, then sucking the tip clean. It was the first sign of any individuality shown by any of the angels and it bewildered Christoph slightly -- he had assumed they were somehow of one conscious. The offending angel took a step back, joining the circle of perfect women once more. They linked hands and suddenly tensed their whole bodies. They rose to tip-toes; chests thrust forward and wings flung back, fully outstretched. A flurry of feathers seemed to explode from the sudden flex, gliding slowly to the ground in a meandering descent. The onlookers were presented with an array of perfect, pert, bums, sensuous shoulder blades defined under gold-tinted skin, beautifully curved backs and tight leg muscles showing-off their form. The heaven-sent messengers were a sight to behold. From the halos above a golden light beamed down onto Christoph, fully enveloping him in its beam. A moment later the light dissipated and Christoph's skin was left a shining gold hue. His tone slowly faded back to normal, leaving him with a reinvigorated throbbing erection and feeling full of energy once more. No-one noticed Lailah's slight squeeze of Elemiah's hand as she whispered: "your go."

The five unlinked hands and stepped around the circumference of the circle so that Elemiah now stood directly in front of him; Lailah to her right.

"I am Elemiah" she said, introducing herself with a smile. Anti-clockwise they continued their introductions.

"I am Lailah" said Lailah with a naughty smile, biting her lip.

"I am Nemaimah."

"I am Uriel."

"I am Sariel." Christoph felt a moment's awkwardness, not knowing what to do next.

"I... I am Christoph" he said, nervous now that he was meeting actual girls with personalities.

"We know who you are" said Elemiah with a giggle. She stepped forward, placing her hands on Christoph's shoulders, and pushed him back gently. The two angels behind him, Nemaimah and Uriel, supported his back, preventing him from falling as they lay him down into their laps. Elemiah now stood directly over Christoph and his firm penis. Lowering herself until she was crouched just above it, she reached down to grasp his length in her hand. Before him, about to take him inside her, Christoph gazed upon the most perfect female his mind could fathom. Each and every curve, contour, line and shape of each of her features was perfectly formed and beautiful beyond comparison. Christoph felt a yearning and deep desire to simply look upon these women for the rest of his life; 'it would not be a wasted life', he thought. As though reading his admiration, Elemiah smiled back at him. It was a gorgeous and warming smile. "Impregnate me" she whispered, and lowered herself onto him.

An intense warmth, like basking in a midday summer's sun, surrounded Christoph's manhood with its tight moist grip. As his length slid further into Elemiah's orifice he moaned in chorus with the mounting angel. Slowly continuing down, he could see that she was as pleasured by the experience as he was. Her head was tilted back, mouth slightly ajar, eyelids semi-closed, and wings stretched out behind her like spread toes. As she reached the base of his cock; all seven inches fully inside her; she slowly opened her eyes to look at the man she was atop, a pleased smile on her face. Christoph's expression was a reflection of her own. Placing her palms upon his pectoral muscles for support, she adjusted her position so that she was knelt with knees on either side of him. Now in a comfortable position to fuck his brains out, Elemiah began to slowly lift and lower her body, allowing his hot engorged penis to stroke her sexual tunnel. He moaned with her movement and she grinned, pleased to be satisfying him and pleased to be satisfied.

Then the other angels joined in. Lailah took the lead. She crouched besides Christoph picking up his hand and cupping her right breast with it. Christoph looked at her with an affectionate smile, then began to play with her nipple, twisting it between his thumb and forefinger. It quickly became erect. She lifted his hand to her mouth, kissed his fingers, then lowered them to her crotch. Christoph understood her direction and began stroking her soft pussy. She moaned like a cat with his touch and squeezed his wrist tightly as his fingers penetrated her. She had become so turned-on from sucking him off before, that his digits slid into her with ease, her natural lubricant flowing out around his fingers and hand as he stirred up her insides. The crowd watching from behind looked on wantingly, her spread legs giving clear sight of her bright pink labia and the juice it excreted for him. Christoph's right hand was quickly picked up by Sariel, the angle to Elemiah's left, and she began to pleasure herself with it. She was less inclined to leave Christoph to his own devices and instead started rocking her crotch in wave-like motions across his bunched fingers, stroking her clitoris and pussy against them. She was clearly enjoying it. Nemaimah and Uriel, the two sharing a knee each to support Christoph's head and upper back, stroked lovingly along his cheeks and hair line. Their breasts overlapped the peak of his vision as he rolled his head back to look up at them. The two smiled at him. Nemaimah, sat closest to Lailah, then leant forward and kissed him.

Her lips were supple and wonderful, and carried a surprising warmth. His mouth tingled with the touch. The connection stimulated his entire body with a sensation similar to intercourse and he was flushed with incredible excitement at both ends. As Nemaimah slid her tongue into Christoph's mouth, the sensation tripled. Her oral muscle circled his, licking him enthusiastically. His eyes closed to enjoy the feelings throughout. Then he was set upon by the remaining angels. Uriel leant forward, licking his chest and nipples, her breasts squishing against his face and right shoulder. Lailah leant forward also and started licking Christoph's neck and ear, following the erogenous lines. Sariel, still gripping Christoph's hand against her crotch, looked awash with intense pleasure as she continued to fuck herself with his hand. With her eyes tightly closed, and clearly in her own world, she moaned ecstatically as she dripped profusely onto the stone surface below. She bent forwards, unable to contain the sensations rocking through her, and let Christoph's wrist take over the motions as his fingers pushed rapidly in and out of her. She could barely contain herself and Christoph felt the moment she came, her hot juices flushing over his palm. She squeezed his wrist so tightly as she orgasmed that he felt like she might break it. The irony of her moaning "Oh God!" was lost as the angel leaked. The crowd was entranced by the whole scene.

Sariel's joy dissipated as she sat back up -- not removing Christoph's hand from inside. Opening her eyes, she looked around, slightly embarrassed by her selfish stimulation. The immersed face of Elemiah met her as she continued to fuck the man below. Sariel now wanted to share. She leant forward and kissed Elemiah lustfully, their tongues joining as their lips parted. Elemiah didn't stop her rocking motions atop Christoph during the kiss, his dick rock-hard as it passed in and out of her soaked pussy. Sariel leant back with a naughty grin, then lapped at Elemiah's cheek teasingly. She followed the stroke down with one continuous motion to her pert nipples. Taking the erect pink flesh in her mouth, she sucked, licked, stroked and nipped at them. Elemiah moaned even louder with the joint stimulation. Together, they threatened to break her resistance. Elemiah's moans increased.

The sun glistened off Christoph's body as his skin became laced in perspiration and angel saliva; as well as their other fluids. His deep moans echoed those of Elemiah, who was now so close to climax that she could barely move of her own accord. Sariel's tongue still licked joyously at her nipples, while her left hand played with her clit. The dual attack was too much for Elemiah. Her entire body tensed as she reached climax, tightening around Christoph's shaft. Christoph could no longer hold back either. As Elemiah's barriers were breached, she flushed and then cried out with orgasm. Christoph erupted, pumping his cum inside her as she gushed with her own fluids. Sariel grinned at her handiwork. Elemiah's last motions were unnecessary as the remainder of Christoph's sperm exited from his rod inside her. He became flaccid. She stood up slowly with a supporting hand from Sariel; her legs and body shaking from the exertion. The expression of drug-like high on her face showed that she had been utterly satisfied by the young man. As Christoph started to sit up he felt a hand on his right shoulder, pulling him around. He turned to see Nemaimah leaning back on the stone floor, wings splayed, one arm down for support, the other at her crotch, fingers parting the sides of her pussy. She grinned at him; "me next".

Christoph smiled with a slight nod. He turned onto his hands and knees and crawled forward. His spent cock quickly re-hardened as he looked at the spread-eagled woman awaiting his insertion. There was no need for foreplay. Nemaimah glistened with moisture as she stroked her clit, still holding her labia apart for him. As Christoph crawled above her, she wasted no time in grabbing his manhood and directing the tip straight to her opening. Christoph held himself back for a moment, teasing the keen angel; she mewed with antagonised desire. He smirked at her moment's surprise and then broke it with a sudden quick thrust, penetrating all the way inside her with his full length. She almost screamed at the sudden filling of her vagina as the long hard cock flushed her body with a thrilling sexual sensation that almost brought her straight to orgasm. Christoph felt full of energy anew as his body briefly glowed golden once more. He could think of no reason not to continue pummelling the angel silly. He pulled out with the near-entirety of his length and then pushed back in quickly. Her entire body juddered with the motion and her facial expression became a confused happy mess. He left no delay between thrusts as he started to fuck the angel hard and fast. She moaned excessively.

Lailah smiled as she looked down at the two enwrapped in the missionary position. She lay on the ground perpendicular to them, in front of Christoph, so he could gaze upon her naked body while he mastered Nemaimah. As he stared at the nude display before him, Uriel walked over and sat straight down on Lailah's face. She leant forward and began sucking the lying angel's pussy with cat-like joy. Lailah moaned hard before starting to lick at Uriel too. The sight sent a pulse of arousal through Christoph, which seemed to engorge his penis beyond its already-massive size. Nemaimah felt the surge and clenched her inner muscles tightly around his increased length, wrapping her legs around Christoph's waist and gripping his back with her hands. Elemiah lay on the floor to Christoph's left, still recovering from the high of her insemination. Sariel was hungry for more and walked over. Bowing right down, she leaned forward to lick at Elemiah's crotch, lapping up excess cock milk. Sounds of sex echoed around the town centre as the orgy continued. The townspeople were almost entirely forgotten. The angels didn't care and Christoph was too engrossed in his winged partners to spare their presence any more thought or concern.

Nemaimah's angelic pussy caressed Christoph with its god-like pleasure-giving walls. He could feel his balls tightening and knew he'd soon be filling another one of the angels with his sperm. Lowering himself down so that her nipples brushed against his chest, he licked her ear and whispered "here it comes". She turned and kissed him passionately. The kiss, like the last, made his cock swell further. He smiled and began to thrust as hard and as deep as he physically could. Feeling himself reaching his peak, he started moaning with deep throaty moans. The two forgot themselves as she received him with pure love and wanting. Elemiah, still being licked by Sariel, turned to watch her fellow-angel receiving the sex of her life. She gripped Sariel's head and pulled her face tight into her spread opening, demanding deeper penetration. Sariel complied and soon Elemiah's pleasure was mounting to climax too. Lailah and Uriel's sixty-nine had similar effects on the two of them as their juices were smeared by writhing crotches all over each other's faces. Nemaimah, like a domino-effect, came loudly before Elemiah, then Lailah, then Uriel and then Christoph all following suit. A mass of cum and pussy juices exchanged bodies simultaneously through stimulated orifices.

Nemaimah tugged tightly on Christoph's waist as he came, ensuring every last drop of his sperm entered her womb. He finally finished and pulled out, sitting back down on the stone surface to catch his breath. Nemaimah lay flat on the floor; wings and legs apart; head lolled to one side with a pleased look on her face. Her large breasts rose and fell with her heavy breaths. Christoph sat watching, enjoying the sight of their rhythmic motion. Excess cum dribbled down from her orifice as Christoph's load proved to be more than required to fill her uterus. He looked around to see how the other angels were doing. Elemiah was still writhing under Sariel's tongue, biting her finger to restrain her tones of pleasure. Lailah continued the occasional probe with her tongue at Uriel's soft wet opening, arms hooked around her thighs. Uriel, herself, was looking straight over at Christoph with an inviting smile, wiggling her ass at him. She nodded towards her rear, indicating his next target. Once again he was filled with an invigorating warmth as his entire body glowed golden; the angels seemed to have the power to fully arouse him at will. Like a deluge rushing down a tight channel, Christoph felt his testes rapidly producing more of his seed. His cock shot erect with a quick hot burst of blood and energy filled him. He was soon standing up, keen for more angel action. He walked over behind Uriel and knelt with knees either side of Lailah's head, stroking Uriel's waist and ass cheeks. Sariel left Elemiah and walked over to Nemaimah, who was still dripping and panting. She lowered herself to the floor and slid her left leg under Nemaimah's right. Sliding forward, using her wings to help push, Sariel moved her crotch to press against the other angel's. Nemaimah, understanding Sariel's intent, lifted her body and pushed towards her also. The two angels locked pussies and quickly began gyrating against each other. Their sensitive pink flesh stroked each other's and as their clits rubbed together, they both called out with joy. Christoph's excess cum smeared between them and lubricated their bodies as they crotch-fucked. Elemiah sat up. Pleased to be carrying Christoph's seed and sexually satisfied by Sariel, she was content to simply watch the others play with one-another. She sat there slowly fingering herself.

Uriel thrust her ass back and upwards towards Christoph's crotch, his shaft catching within her cheeks. She wiggled her bum, playing with his dick between her buttocks. Christoph pumped his pelvis a few times to allow his cock to be stroked between them. He pulled away and then cupped her pussy with his hand, stroking back and up to coat her anus with leaked vaginal fluids. Uriel gasped, knowing what Christoph had in mind. Before she could object -- or request -- the warm engorged head of Christoph's cock began parting the tight hole of her ass. Uriel squealed as the thick-girthed flesh rod was forced inside. Her tight muscles clenched firmly around his manhood as he grunted, pushing his shaft ever-deeper into the angel's ass. He gripped her waist as he pulled himself in and found the curves of her egg-timer figure a wonderful handle. Uriel let out one long continuous moan as her ass was penetrated for the first time in her life. Her body wasn't sure if she was being painfully violated or thoroughly stimulated. Her body was tense with nervous reaction to the new experience, which caused her wings to stretch outwards to her sides. Once all the way in, he started slowly pulling back again. Her anal wall tightened even more with confused resistance; her body felt unnatural letting a large solid object leave her rectum with such ease. She tried to relax to allow herself to succumb to his anal sex. Her muscles loosened slightly allowing Christoph easier passage. Taking advantage, he thrust back into her quickly. Uriel screamed as Christoph then pulled out again and pushed back in, and out, and in, over and over. The slapping sounds of his balls and thighs against her tight round ass echoed all around the town plaza. The town had been silent the entire time as they watched the boy and angels together. All eyes were now on the two. Their sexual position allowed a clear view of cock entering hole. The male townsfolk were almost salivating as they watched. Christoph's face reflected his pleasure and they could easily hear Uriel's loud shouts of joy. As her body allowed him inside this new region, she lowered her torso for support, breasts squishing against Lailah's perfectly toned abdomen. The other angel had just been watching up until this point, enjoying the close-up view while laying beneath her. Feeling Lailah's warmth emanate from her steaming pussy, Uriel began to lick the wet labia and clitoris in front of her. Lailah returned the favour. Her tongue circled Uriel's clit and randomly probed the insides of her vagina, keeping her off-guard as she stimulated her pussy. The combined assault of Christoph's cock in her ass and Lailah's cunnilingus was too much to bare. The waves of ecstasy each thrust and lick gave made her mindless, forgetting to service the woman below. Lailah understood. Uriel's hands slid down Lailah's legs, gripping them for support. She pushed back into the young man's thrusts, wanting him deeper inside. Christoph increased his tempo and the angel now moaned with each forward motion. Faster and faster he fucked her as Lailah's lapping tongue simultaneously assailed her clit. The two-pronged attack was too much. Uriel screamed with delight as she released a hot wave of fluid onto Lailah's face. Christoph was unceasing. As Uriel continued to cum, her anal passage tightened, gripping hard the cock within. Christoph grunted loudly.

Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers