Angel's Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

"What are you doing!" Aya yelled horrified by the new marking on her body.

"You are mine now, you don't have to go anywhere." I said smiling to her.

Before I could do anything more, I saw few Elves come to the room.

"What's going on here?" Elven man asked.

"You guys are free now just go to the Human army and they will help you." I said.

"What are you going to do about them?" another Elven man asked.

"I will rape and kill them so leave me alone." I said making my intentions clear. Most of them were disgusted and quickly left. Two of them who looked like siblings remained.

"Do you desire to stop me?" I asked.

"No I want kill them." one of the Elves said. The Elve had light hair and blue eyes. Her eyes showed revenge and anger pouring out towards the Druids

"Same, I want to kill them for abusing us." the other Elve agreed.

"What's your names?" I asked.

"My name is Tanya and she is my older sister Danya. And your name?" Tanya replied.

"My name is...Apollo" I once again lied about my name.

"Thank you for saving us!" Danya said.

"Okay help me out by finding a bed to fuck these three, I dont wanna fuck near a burned corpse." I said. I then went back to the Druids and started marking them.

"Please have mercy, I would let you go for killing my husband." Vita said begging me. I could tell by her eyes she was lying about this

"Shut up whore!" I answered back and slapped her hard enough for her to land on floor.

"Okay tell me where it is, I will have them follow me" I said.

The sisters directed me to the room nearby. The room was fairly large with a large bed.

"Can we please pick another room, I don't want my bed stained" Vita said.

"Do we go to another one?" Tanya said.

"You are still taking this whore's orders? " I asked Tanya with hint of sarcasm.

Tanya was annoyed slightly but understood what I was saying. Tanya came to where Vita was standing and smacked her across the face harder than I could leaving a red mark.

"Fuck you!" Tanya yelled at Vita. Tanya then came to me with same angry look on her face.

"You are angry now?" I said in a joking tone. Tanya removed her frown and came closer to me.

"No I just need someone better to give me order." Tanya said with a seductive smile on her face.

"I want to as well." Danya also came closer to me rubbing her body on me.

"Okay my order is you two will watch me fuck them." I said. The two backed away towards the balcony.

"Now I want you three to start licking my cock." I said commanding the three Druids under me. They quickly surrounded me with Vita in the middle and mother-daughter on each of my side. They extended out their tongue and started licking my shaft with a look of disgust and rage on their faces.

"What's wrong you never did it with your husband?" I mocked Vita.

"No I just don't wanna do it with someone who is not my husband!" Vita replied.

"Now put it in your mouth and show me your skills" I said to her. Vita quickly inserted my penis into her mouth and started deepthroating it. She was extremely skilled at utilization of her throat. I then pulled my dick out of her mouth.

"It's your turn" I said pointing my dick at the daughter. She quickly enveloped my dick and started doing it . She then did something surprising and started using her tits while blowjobbing.

"You are good at this!" I said caressing the daughter's face with my hands while she looked at me with hatred. I simply loved those eyes.

"Let's see what the mother has to offer!" I said pulling out of the daughter's mouth and pointing it towards the mother The mouth was resisting my commands passively. It might be due to her being stronger magician. The blowjob as a result was sloppy and I couldn't feel as good.

"I am going to rape you first!" I told the mother. I smacked her across the face as she fell on the floor. I kicked her multiple times there.

"Get naked and line your asses up in the air!" I yelled at them.

All three of them started removing ragged clothes and went over to the bed to get in a doggystyle position. It seems my anger rewarded me , the one with biggest ass was the mother. I quickly went behind her and inserted my penis into her pussy.

"Let me go!" the mother yelled. I ignored her pleas and went back to pumping her pussy by going back and forth harder. What excited me even more was her ass which was a magnificent sight as it slapped on my thighs while I went back and forth. I held her horn from behind and went harder on her.

"Your ass is the biggest booty I can loot from this battle!" I said as I slapped her across the ass and pumped her a bit more. I pulled my penis out and went for the daughter.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Never!" the daughter replied angrily. I ignored her and inserted my penis into her pussy. It was tight compared to the mother I fucked earlier.

"Ahhh!!" the daughter moaned.

"See you are liking it!" I mocked the daughter.

"Shut up!" the daughter said unable to control what was going on. I pumped her pussy faster and went harder. She squirted slightly as a result leaving the bed slightly wet.

"Look who pissed on your bed!" I told Vita.

"Stop Aya don't!" Vita told the Druidian daughter. It seem her cries were too late.

"It is your turn now!" I said to Vita. I pulled my penis out of Aya and went for Vita. I slowly inserted my penis in her pussy. Compared to the other two it was extremely tight.

"Your husband had it good." I mocked her.

"You killed him!" Vita said.

"You killed people too!" I replied. I continued pumping her tight pussy for a while as I got used. I then pulled out and went back over to the mother.

"Your ass is so unbearable!" I said licking her ass from from behind. I stopped licking her and slowly inserted my penis into her asshole. It was tighter than Vita's pussy.

"Stop my ass hurts!" the mother yelled in pain. I instead responded by pumping her ass harder. I slapped her ass hardest I ever could leaving marks.

"Ouch!" the mother cried from the pain. This was arousing so I continued pumping her in that position.

"Show me your face!" I pulled out my penis and made her turn around to face me. There was still rage in her eyes but right now she was crying from pain. I pulled up her legs to insert my penis again into her asshole.

"Noo!" the mother once again yelled closing her eyes.

"Aw its alright" I said mocking her.

I pulled in closer to her and caressed her by kissing on her lips. We were now tongue kissing each other. It was not as ideal since she was resisting a bit. After pumping her asshole for a while, I had an urge to cum.

"I am cumming!" I said . Her eyes opened quickly trying to put up last resistance she could. I shot cum directly into her ass and pulled out. The mother laid there crying on the bed holding her sore ass trying to pull out the cum. I looked over to Tanya and Danya to notice long earrings on them showing numbers.

"What are those? Some Elves seem to have them." I asked the sisters hinting at their ears.

"These are the earrings they give us when we are about to be sold to another Druid" Tanya said.

"They just brutally put them on our ears leaving us bleeding" Danya added.

I then looked over at the three Druids who were laying there and their horns. I suddenly had another sadistic idea.

"I wonder what it would be like pulling those horns." I said. I went closer to Aya who apparently had slightly thinner horns. It seems as they age, the horns get thicker. I pulled on it trying to dismantle it.

"They are tough, they use their own deads as sword materials." Tanya said looking at my failed attempts. I decided to take out my magic sword to hit Aya's horn with that. The horn came off quickly and following it was massive bleeding. I could see the terror in her eyes.

"Stop the bleeding!" Aya yelled from top of her lungs.

I drove the sword in that very hole where she was bleeding from thus penetrating deep into her skull and ultimately killing her.

"One gone!" Danya exclaimed.

"I can cut anything with these magic weapons!" I said smirking at her as she died off. I looked over to see that they had a nice balcony for fresh air. Another idea popped into my head as a result. I went over to the balcony to look outside to see if there were any people below, which there were.

"I am throwing these Druids so better move away!" I said to Elves below. They immediately moved away with concerned look on their faces. I removed the seal on the two Druidian women.

"Jump and run with no clothes on or I will kill you like that woman." I ordered them.

"Please let me have clothes!" Vita begged me.

"Do it or die." I rejected her demands.

The two Druidian women having no option just jumped. Even though two stories was not much but due to previous damages they were unable to stand up. Tanya and Danya looked at me angrily for letting them go.

"It is up to you to kill them." I said defending my decision. The sisters shot projectiles at the two Druidian women slowly killing them with blasts. They then went downstairs to check if they were alive. Vita was still alive , so Danya took out her dagger and stabbed her with it. I looked at them as they sadistically stabbed both women multiple times just to make sure they were killed. I then saw figures at the horizon. As they came closer it became clear it was the army approaching with Zina and Apollo leading in front as guides. They were almost near the building.

"Apollo don't try to fight them, they are allies!" I yelled from top of my lung as I hurried downward. I dressed up and came out of the building to see them. I saw Apollo come forward to greet me

"Where were you?" Apollo asked with slightly enraged.

"Well I finished them off that is all that matters." I said.

"Why are the two naked Druidian women dead lying here?" Apollo said with his eyes squinting at me with suspicious.

"I had to kill them in defense" I lied to him.

"We fetched one naked body from the river today." before Apollo could finish his sentence Zina came forward to look at me straight in the eye with pure rage.

"He raped and killed them!" Zina accused me.

"I am really sorry that our men did something like this!" Apollo immediately apologized to the concerned crowd of Elves behind me.

"They were criminals though!" I said.

"The case is decided you will be exiled soon." the guy behind Apollo said. It was a well-built man in his 40s. He had something odd about him which was all the magical energy oozing out from him. I realized I mistook his energy oozing out as army's energy the entire time.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am prince Oya who is commanding these militias." the guy with magical energy oozing out said.

"Where did you get the power from? Malia?" I asked Oya.

"Malia did give it to me and I will give you 3 days to leave this country" Oya answered my question. I was now angry to hear that he was going to exile me, so I shot projectiles at Oya. He responded by firing multiple beams of pure White lights at me. I was blown away by the impact and crashed on to the door of the building. I was severely weakened as a result. The Elven sisters came to my aid.

"Malia said to show mercy so I will!" Oya said. I had no choice, I was utterly defeated.

"Fine I will leave!" I said admitting defeat. I then went toward the horse near the stable as all eyes watched me in disgust. The two sisters came behind me.

"I want to kill more Druids, I am coming with you." Danya said.

"Same." Tanya agreed.

"That would be great." I said.

Having someone was good regardless of where I was going. I quickly thought of crossing desert to reach the stateless nomad country with various small tribes. They are under Elven threat as well so they would gladly accept me. But to cross the formidable desert I needed some supplies.

"Follow me!" I told the two as we got our individual horses.

We rode all the way towards the broken wagon I sabotaged earlier to get all the supplies. After making preparations, we left the forest reaching the desert border separating nomadic land from the human kingdom.

*****

**NOTE FROM AUTHOR: I will keep the story short between two to three chapters. The next chapter would entail the desert adventure taken by the protagonist.**

12