Angel's Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
After being exiled, the adventure continue in the desert.
2.7k words
3.83
1.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desert sat adjacent to Druid land and rest of the world. Nomad people were a mix of multiple races living in desert. It is said Nomadic people living there were refugees from wars going on beyond the recent Druid conflict since the empty stateless desert was only place for people to go. Due to its geographic isolation, no army could maintain dominance there. The sun was about to set soon and heat subsidized significantly. The two Elven sisters and I were riding in the middle of the desert for about a day now and only stopped for breaks. As night came we prepared a tent with beds using supplies we had.

"Why cant we just ride at night it is so much cooler?" Tanya asked .

"Because it is too dark to ride." I said after thinking of her suggestion.

"Makes sense." Tanya said.

"It seems Danya is already asleep, I need to do the same." I said noticing Danya sleeping in the tent we stole from the supplies. I went beside her on the bed I made and slept.

I woke up the next morning with Tanya naked and on top of me. The dawn was here and the golden rays covered her entire body illuminating it. It reminded me of the angel I met in the cave.

"You are almost like angel I met." I said to Tanya.

"It is nice to hear something good about myself after being degraded by those Druids." Tanya said as she leaned over and tried to kiss me. We allowed our lips to be locked as we kissed each other. She then broke off and went a bit lower to touch my penis

"You were poking me with this thing." Tanya said in humorous tone

"It is something that happens to us human males in the morning." I said.

"Liar just say you couldn't stand me." Tanya said.

I sighed knowing she wont understand that as an Elve or might be because she is a female. She removed my pants for my dick to come out and slap her on the chin.

"Now I no longer have to just watch it." Tanya said.

"You better hurry or I will give it someone else." I joked.

"Yes I will." she played along.

Tanya responded by immediately putting it in her mouth and working on my cock. She utilized both her hands and mouth by sliding them back and forth. Compared to other women I have met, she was energetic, even though she was slightly sloppy on the work itself.

"You seem eager." I told her.

"Should I have gone slow?" Tanya asked.

"No I like that trait." I replied to her. She pulled away one hand from my dick and started rubbing her pussy.

"Want some of it?" Tanya asked making gestures towards her pussy..

"Of course." I replied. She adjusted herself once more so she could ride my cock. She then put her pussy on my cock and started riding me while rubbing her clit with her hand. She rode me up and down for a few minutes with her ass slapping on my thighs.

"I am about to cum!" she said as she squirted juices on me.

"Oh no you ruined my bed-sheet!" I said as I looked my bed sheet that were now covered in her juices.

"I am sorry" she said with slightly guilty face.

"Now you need to be punished, maybe give me your anal virginity." I said.

"Yes please punish me!" Tanya pleaded. She got up and turned around to show her ass to me while getting in doggy style position. I got up and went towards her to spit on her asshole. I used my fingers to lubricate her bottom with my spit.

"That feels good, please put it in me!" Tanya said.

I then slid my penis into her anal cavity.

"Mhmm it hurts but you are hitting the spot." Tanya said while moaning.

I pumped her for a minute or two until I came into her asshole.

"The tingly warm feeling in my asshole is so intoxicating." Tanya said laying there enjoying it.

I looked around to see Danya who had already woken up and was watching us.

"You guys seem to be enjoying it." Danya said.

"Yes we were." Tanya replied. We quickly cleaned up ourselves and threw away the bed-sheet to replace them with clean extra there was. We then continued riding through the desert until noon when we hit bushes with oasis nearby.

"I will call it break here!" I said as I got off from my horses.

"I gotta poop, I think it might be from the morning and the horse riding." Tanya said as she climbed down from the horse to go behind the faraway desert bushes to poop. This left me and Danya alone.

"You were watching us the entire time?" I asked Danya.

"Yea sorry about that." Danya said. Danya was extremely shy type rarely speaking unlike like her sister who was extrovert. Unlike her sister, her shirt was always buttoned, her hairs were tied in neat complex braid and her manner were extremely formal. She was the total opposite of her sister.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked .

"Yes I wanted to do it the entire time since we left the fort." Danya replied while not making eye contact. She then awkwardly came towards me and leaned downwards to take out my penis. Before she could touch it, I pushed her away. She stood up and looked at me confused.

"I think if we do it that way, then you won't have your fun." I told her.

I then got on my knees to pull down her pants and undergarments to reveal her pink pussy. I then started licking it.

"Ahh you are right." Danya said as she moaned.

I continued eating her pussy until she squirted on my face. I then looked at her angrily.

"You are as nasty as your sister, are you ready for your punishment?" I said. Danya immediately turned around as she held the horse as her support. I pulled down my pants to insert my penis into her vagina.

"I don't want you pooping later, so instead I will do this." I said as I smacked her from behind.

"Ouch!" Danya said. I continued pumping her pussy as the heat of the desert made us extra sweaty. Danya was glistening in the sweat as her sweat poured out. I felt like a brute violating a well mannered princess , even though it was all consensual.

"Okay now you can eat my dick." I said as I pulled out from her. She turned around and immediately started deepthroating my penis. Unlike her sister, she barely used her hand and was only using her mouth. I grabbed her from the back of the head and pushed into her deeper.

"I am about to come!" I said. I pumped her face for few seconds until I was at my limit. I pushed as deep as I could into her and finally released it all. I then pulled out.

"You should swallow it , I heard it can help with aging." I told her. Danya then swallowed it all and licked her lips to make sure nothing was there..

"Wanna bath together in that Oasis?" I asked her.

"Sure" Danya said.

"Me too" Tanya came from behind us. We all then undressed ourselves and got into the oasis. After cleaning ourselves and eating, we then continued riding. The desert was slowly fading and now it was replaced with some plains and grassland. The weather was also getting slightly better.

"It seems we are in grassland area" I said. The grassland area was where majority of nomad population lived, past that were rugged mountain and another frozen desert. I saw a farm come into my view. Even though these people were nomadic, most of them had settled into the harsh land.

"Help!" I heard a woman's scream. I ran quickly towards the direction the scream was coming from. It was two orcs that were being controlled by seal who were attacking a woman in veil. Naturally orcs were gentle creatures, known for helping out lost people in the forest despite their fierce looks. I couldn't kill them no matter how I looked at it.

"Either abandon your blood thirst or you will have to kill them." I heard Malia's voice in my head. I had no choice left, I had to stop the campaign of killing Druids.

"Fine I will stop, please give me the power!" I said out loud. A burst of light erupted from me and showered everywhere including on Orcs who fell as they were hit and their seals started fading. From the burst of light, emerged Malia as she materialized herself in-front of everyone.

"Who is that?" Tanya asked.

Malia ignored them and looked straight into my eyes.

"You promise to abandon your ways?" Malia asked assertively.

"Yes I will not kill Druids again." I replied to her.

"I am sorry as well." Tanya said looking at the divine being as she bowed her head. Danya followed her.

"If either one of you kills needlessly, then you will see the wrath of goddess Karna herself." Malia said. I guess her point of coming was not only to stop me but also them who were far more heinous. The Elven sisters were strong magician and without seal they would eventually come to dominate in future. I finally saw why three of us were meant to be here. Malia quickly de-materialized and my eyes fell on the veiled woman in front of me. She was slightly afraid as I saw from her eyes.

"Don't worry I am not those Druid controlled criminals, do you want to be escorted back home?" I asked.

The woman lifted her veil slightly to speak. I saw her soft lips and slightly pale skin.

"Yes please that would be helpful, you must be god sent being." the veiled woman replied.

"Want to ride with us?" I asked. She said nothing and came forward. She then got on top of my horse and then she pointed towards where her home was supposed to be. We rode all the way until we arrived at what looked like small house. There was an old man working the field. The old man had his mouth covered with a scarf and had a hat on. I guessed they all covered themselves to avoid dust. Veiled woman immediately got down from the horse to tell him exactly what happened. The three of us were done pretty much so we decided to leave.

"Come in you deserve more for saving my daughter." the old man said energetically.

I stopped in my track and realized this was great opportunity as we could learn more about their system. We got down from our horse and followed old man and his daughter into their home. We were greeted by the dining table where all six of us sat down. The old man removed his scarf and hat to reveal his mixed ancestry of multiple race. He had horns of druids and ears of elves.

"We had a big family once until my wife died after birthing two children, one of son she gave died in the recent battle" the old man said.

"I understand the same happened to me, I am here to help out Nomad people." I said bluntly. I wasn't going to lie to him about anything.

"We are not nomads!" a woman with Elven ears and brown hair said. At first I couldn't recognize her but then I looked at the veil in her hand and remembered her lips.

"Sorry about that." I said immediately.

"The thing is half the men were killed and my daughter Nina here is unable to find anyone." the old man said.

"Do you want me to find someone?" I asked.

"No you take Nina." the old man replied.

"Well I am in relationship with these two women." I said to get him to reverse his decision.

"I don't care, my previous 3 husbands died." the daughter said.

"Also I wont live long." the old man added. Old man removed all the magical illusion surrounding him , his wrinkly skin started hanging and he was a literal skeleton now.

"I feel there is someone better than me." I tried to convince him out.

"Men here are too weak or dead, and they aren't blessed by some divine being." the old man said in now weak voice. It seem after illusion was removed, the old man's voice was also changed. It seems he was almost near deathbed.

"My last three husband all were killed, there are women that need help in this country." Nina said.

"I shall honor your wish then." I said finally admitting defeat.

The old man got up from his seat and walked towards the door. He was literally turning into dust. It seems he artificially inflated his life to protect his last living family member.

"Now I can rest peacefully." the old man said without making eye contact with his back on us. He went through the door outside which he closed on us. I tried following him but when I opened the door there was nothing but dust which blew inside.

"Noooo!" I yelled as I saw him die in front of my eyes.

"I knew this was going to happen." Nina said coming from behind.

We continued looking through the door watching the dust blow away in the air. Nina then went back inside to come back with her veil on.

"You are going alone?" I asked.

"No, wherever you want to go." Nina said with her veil still on.

"I am gonna join the local army and protect the people here!" I said with determination.

"I was going there either-ways." Nina said.

"Then let's go!" Tanya said.

"You guy's better wear something to not have dust blown at you." Nina said. Nina went back inside to get 2 veils, men's scarf and some food. It seem the nomads wore those to avoid dust and other. I took the scarf and went for the horses. Nina came near my horse to guide us by pointing to the dusty desert road ahead.

"How far away is it?" I asked her.

"You will reach quickly in a day." Nina said.

"It is late afternoon so I am just going to rest here and leave tomorrow morning." I said.

I then went inside and put the scarf and everything else on the table. The three women followed me inside and decided to remove everything as well.

"I am tired for right now, is there a place we can rest?" Tanya asked.

"You are free to rest in any of the rooms." Nina replied. Tanya then went upstairs and Danya followed her, leaving me and Nina alone. I sat down on the chair exhausted. I wondered what I would do from now, specially with the task of protecting this place.

"What happened lover?" Nina said.

"Don't know I just didn't expect to be given such responsibility." I replied.

"You mean me?" Nina countered as she smiled and came towards me. She dropped herself on the floor and eyed me with her strong gaze. Nina then touched my pants and tried to remove them. I moved my hips up and let her do what she wanted. She immediately started wrapping her luscious lips on my dick and started sucking it.

"You must be crazy horny." I said.

Nina then stopped sucking me off and got back up to remove her clothes. After she was done removing them she sat on my lap with my dick few inches from her pussy. She then slowly slid my dick into her pussy and started riding it slowly.

"Ahh!" Nina screamed in pleasure. While she was doing it our gaze met and we started kissing each other. I continued pumping her until I came in her pussy.

"It feels so good after doing it for a long time" Nina said as she sat there. After a while she got up and left me where I was. I then got up and went to the bedroom in upperfloor and slept there.