Angel's Great Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him "What is so funny?"

He says "Why are you shaking baby?"

I tell him "Because it was great daddy! You make me feel so good." He kisses me for the compliment. Oh those sweet, soft lips.

The phone rings and it might be his boss so he gets up to get it. While he's on the phone, I get up and clean off our love making, then get dressed for the day.

I go into the kitchen to start his breakfast. Today I think I'll make him some homemade pancakes. I know he loves them! He finishes his phone call and comes into the kitchen and says "Why did you get dressed? I want more of you baby!"

I tell him "We can't lay in bed all the day! You're turning into a horny toad! Get cleaned and dressed then come and eat."

He says "Yeah I'll eat you!" I just giggle. He kisses me again with those soft lips of his, his mustache tickling my nose a little. Then he goes to do what I told him. By the time he comes out looking all sexy after a shower I have his breakfast done. Oh my seeing him freshly cleaned makes me want to dirty him! Why am I always so horny? Am I oversexed or just a nymphomaniac?? I'd love to know. I think, I mean; no I know that I just love sex, any and all parts of it!

After breakfast he tells me that he's going fishing with some buddies. That's good because I like to clean the house when no one's home to get in my way or distract me. Not that the distraction would upset me! I don't have much to clean , but when you have kids you can always find something out of place. I do my thing and am done before to long. I decide to make a roast for supper and seeing that it's three o'clock, I start it on a low heat. With it I make homemade mashed potatoes, gravy and corn and homemade biscuits. He comes home just as I'm pulling the roast out of the oven. After he walks in he says, "Damn woman you are a damn fine cook! I smelled that when I got out of my truck and I'm so hungry." He sits down and I hand him is plate, ready to eat, he doesn't even have to cut the meat.

He's so spoiled!

After such a big supper he decides we should go to the park for a nice little walk. Sounds good to me! On the way there he wants a frosty so we stop at Wendy's and get two. The ice creams are nice and cold, great for this hot day! We get to the park and sit in the truck to eat our ice cream.

While we eat them, I point out girls that turn me on and he likes that. He told me once before that I was the only girl he's been with that let him check out other women. He thinks it's hot. It's starting to get a little dark, the sky looks so pretty at this time. We get out and start our walk, I'm still pointing out girls with big boobs to him and he says, "See that girl over there?" I say, "Which one?"

He says, "The one with red hair and the butterfly tattoo on her lower back." I look because that description sounds so familiar, it sounds like my daytime fling from Food Lion this past week. That's another story all together. When I see who he is talking about my jaw drops. "Yes it is her, My Food Lion girl!" I don't say this, just think it as my hubby doesn't have a clue. Wow! I didn't think I'd ever see her again.

We walk over to her now sitting there alone and I say, "Hi remember me?" She looks up smiling and says "Oh my, yes from Food Lion!" My husband asks "Y'all meet at Food Lion and we both giggle and say "Yes." I introduce my husband to her then we start to talk. Our conversation helps us get to know each other a little better. You know what she likes and dislikes, what she does for fun ext. My husband asks her, "If she'd like to join us for our walk". She agrees and we start our walk again.

We get a little deeper into Hagan Stone Park and she pulls my hand to go over by a stand of trees. I look into her smiling, green eyes and know immediately what she is thinking. Now I'm thinking Wow! this will be fun. We get to the trees and she drops to her knees in front of my husband, who now is kind of stunned. I tell him to, "Just go with it, this is a friend of mine." and he does. She unzips my husband's jeans and his hard cock springs out almost hitting her in the face. She opens her sweet mouth that had been licking my wet pussy the other day at Food Lion and starts to suck his cock right there in the park. He is moaning with pleasure as she licks and sucks his big hardness. Seeing her do this to him here in public turns me on so much. I feel my hot juices start to flow. I kneel down next to her and help her lick and suck it. We both take turns. First it's in her mouth then in my sweet mouth. We do this for a little while back and forth, back and forth, each to cum. I tell her "Suck it harder baby! Let him cum in your mouth." She does as I say, and he slams into her sweet, wet mouth hard, gagging her and shoots his hot load down her throat. He is moaning the whole time. Oh my it is so exciting watching her suck his cock and doing it with her. My pussy is so wet right now! She slides his cock out of her really wet mouth and says "Kiss me sexy lady." I'm grinning now!

I turn to her and kiss her, the way she wants, sliding my tongue into her mouth. I feel her tongue touch mine and it sends shivers down my spine. My hubby is saying "Mmmmmm I like that. It's so hot!" While I kiss her, she unbuttons my shirt and exposes my big breast. She pinches my hard right nipple between her fingers and I feel my hubby do the same with my left nipple. Wow what a feeling to have two different people playing with my titties is absolutely ecstatic. My hubby pushes me back, down into the grass and slides my skirt up to expose my wet, aching pussy. While he does this my Food Lion girl is suckling my nipple she had just been playing with. He slides his hard cock into my pussy and tells her to, "Bite her nipple, she likes that." She does it and sends tingles all over my body. He fucks my throbbing pussy for a while then takes his cock out and turns to her and says, "Do you want my hard cock in you too honey?" She just nods and straddles me so I can play with her even larger titties while he slides his throbbing cock into her tight ass. She yelled out. I guess she is not used to it, but after a little bit of him working it in and out and me sucking and nibbling her titties. I feel her push back hard on to his cock to take it all. She squeals loudly and I hear him moan. Oh I like her moans of pleasure and the thought of him fucking her ass is such a turn on. He takes his cock out of her sweet tight ass and turns her around to slide it in her mouth. She sucks it down to his balls and I see him tense up and cum again in her sweet hot mouth. "Damn she swallows good" he says. She keeps sucking his cock while I finger her pussy hard. You can hear little noises coming from her, but can't make them out with his hardness there. Oh it sounds so sweet.

He pushes her off his cock and slides it into my waiting hot pussy. I still have my fingers in her and I'm pounding her tight, wet pussy really hard. He fucks me so hard that I know I'll have to throw out my white skirt from the grass stains. She is sucking and licking my nipple again. Oh it feels wonderful. I'm in heaven with these two working their magic! His hard throbbing cock pounds my pussy in and out a few more times and between her sucking my nipple and his cock in me I start cumming over and over again. At the park! I feel her wet pussy tighten around my two fingers and I know she is cumming too. At the same time my husband stiffens and shoots his cum into my quivering pussy. Wow that was so intense! Now I've had it twice in public. Oh I'm naughty!

We say goodbye to our new friend after I get her number. We have to do this again. Then we head to the truck to go home. When we get home it's 11:30pm. We were at the park for three hours! Damn time flies when you're having fun. We both are so worn out that we take a shower then fall into bed and are asleep before you know it.

SUNDAY 06/06/10

Well it's the last day I have with my husband before he goes out of town for four days. I wake up because I feel a pushing sensation at the opening of my sexy, sweet spot. I stir and feel the pushing again! I open my eyes only to see my husband's sweet face smiling down at me as I feel the head of his hard cock pushing it's way into my hot pussy that's getting wet with each push of his cock. He lowers his head to take my nipple into his oh so sweet mouth and starts sucking it hard. He bites it and then licks it. That makes me even wetter. He slides his sweet hardness into my hot opening and slowly pumps it in and out so that I feel the entire length of his wanting hardness. The teasing and playing with my titties, then feeling how hard he was for me had me cumming with loud moans of pleasure. He then slides it out and teases my tight pussy some more, this time with the head of his love stick. It drives me crazy to feel just a little bit of him so I raise my hips trying to get more of him. He feels me lift up and slides his hard cock inside of me all the way to his balls.

"Oh yes, yes!" I scream "That's what I wanted!"

He says, "You like that cock don't you?"

I answer him with "Oh my god yes!"

Then he starts to slam my sopping wet pussy hard. Does it turn him on when I tell him what I like? I hope so because it does me! He has both of my big titties in each hand caressing and squeezing them. Touching the tip of his tongue against my throbbing hard nipple while his rock hard cock slams my sweet, soft hole. I feel him stiffen and his cock hardens even more inside my tight wet pussy. Oh I am so close to cumming again, this time with him. That's the best feeling in the world! We release our juices simultaneously and he collapses on the bed next to me. I roll to him and lay my head on his chest. Then he holds me as we fall asleep again.

I wake later to knocking at the door. I peek out the window and see his parents. They must be here to bring the girls home. I run back to the bedroom to throw some clothes on and go answer the door this time more presentable. The girls come running in, always so full of energy. "Where's Daddy?" they ask at the same time. I tell them, "He's still in bed". They go to run into our room when he comes out. They stop and hug him. Our youngest says, "Daddy will you teach me to ride without training wheels today?" He tells her, "Yes I will baby after Mommy cooks me breakfast." She turns to me and says, "Well Mommy feed him because I need him to teach me!" She looks and sounds so cute that I'm about rolling on the floor laughing.

I go to the kitchen to start breakfast for my hubby and kids. I know they ate at maw maw's and paw paw's but it doesn't matter, they'll want to eat again with Daddy. So I fix sausage, eggs, grits and homemade biscuits. It does not take long and they are fed and ready to go outside. While he's out with the kids, I do what house work needs to be done. Then I go take a shower and dress to go shopping. I want to get some new toys today!

I'm driving to the xxx store and get pulled over by the sexiest cop I've ever seen! I unbutton the top three buttons of my blouse so my big breasts are easily seen. He comes to my window and asks, "Do you know why I pulled you over Miss?"

"No officer was I speeding?" I said.

He says, "No you haven't got your seat belt on. I'll have to give you a ticket."

I pucker my lips and bat my eyes all while leaning forward so he can see my big sexy breasts peeking out of my white button down blouse. I know he can see them because his eyes widen a little.

I ask, "Is there anything I can do to get out of the ticket Officer?"

He answers, "What would you do Miss?"

"Anything" I say.

"Well follow me sweet thing and we will see?" he says.

I'm kind of nervous as I've never hit on a cop before! It is also exciting just to see what he'll do. I follow him behind an empty building off an old dirt road in the country. He gets out of his car and approaches mine with that stern officer look in his eyes. Now my hands are shaking and I'm thinking maybe this was a bad idea! He gets to my door and opens it, motioning for me to get out. He doesn't say anything untill I get to the front of my car then he says, "Stop right there sexy!" I do as he says and he comes up behind me really close. I can feel his hard shaft against my tight ass checks.

"Now bend over the hood." he says. Again I do what he tells me. My red skirt rides up as I bend over.

I feel his hands slide up the backs of my thighs to cup my perfectly round ass. He pulls my skirt down and off then turns me around so I'm facing him. Then he pushes me back so I'm laying on the hood of my Buick and starts to unbutton my white blouse, making sure to get every button. While he's doing this I'm looking into his eyes that are smiling at me.

"Do you get to do this often officer?" I ask.

"Yes!, I pull a lot of pretty ladies over just so I can do this. Now be quite and do as I tell you."he says.

He unbuttons the front clip of my bra and exposes my large tits. Then he takes one of my nipples into his mouth and sucks it so hard it feels like my hard nipple is being squished in a pair of pliers. He releases my throbbing nipple and rams his rock hard cock into my sweet, love box. He hurts me because he is bigger than my husband, much bigger. His cock is like one of those porn star, monstrous!

"Oh yes!" he says "Your pussy is so tight. You like my big dick don't you sexy?"

"Yes officer" I say.

I can't believe this is happening! Having sex with a cop on the hood of my car, I never dreamed of something like this. He's pounding my sopping pussy really hard and then pulls out and tells me, "Suck my cum sexy!" I lower my talented mouth to his erect cock to do as he commands. He grabs my hair right before he cums and shoves his big cock down my throat gagging me and spills his seed into my mouth.

All I can hear is him saying is, "Damn, damn lady you do that great. I'll have to pull you over more! You are free to go."

I get into my car and head home, forgetting about the store altogether. What an experience that was! I drive home stunned. When I get home it close to supper so I get to cooking. We have steak, potatoes and pinto beans, then I get the kids ready for bed. I do the dishes then straighten up the house so I can relax.

We're relaxing watching television when there is a knock on the door. My husband answers it and it's our friends, Naomi and her husband Zane. They come in and we have a beer together. We're flirting with each other, saying things like yeah I'd have fun with you and I'm checking out Zane's package. I also brushed past Zane and accidentally on purpose rubbed my titties against his arm. "Sorry" I tell him and he gives me a knowing smile. I tell them I'm writing a book and they want to read it. So I let Naomi and Zane read my book, hoping they won't think differently about me once they're done. When they are done reading Naomi says, "It's really good. Made me hot! You should add a foursome in there." Zane agrees with her.

I tell them, "I haven't because we haven't done that yet."

"Let's do it!" she says.

Catching me so off guard. I don't know if she is joking or not and decide she's joking . I don't know what to say so I go into the living to get my beer and see that I need a new one so go back to the kitchen to get it. While I'm in the kitchen, Zane comes up to me and grabs my boob, behind him comes my husband and he grabs the other boob. I'm shocked and turned on. I'm thinking wow Zane just grabbed my titty and my hubby didn't say anything, just smiled. My hubby unbuttons my shirt to give Zane and him full access to my large breasts and pretty pink nipples. This is the first time Zane has seen my titties and he tells my hubby, "Man your lady has nice big titties! Thanks for letting me play with them." My hubby responds with, "Yeah man anytime!" Zane starts sucking one side and my husband starts on the other. While they do this Naomi comes in and I see surprise in her eyes. She says, "Hey let me play too!" Then she kisses me, sliding her tongue into my sweet mouth. Wow she kisses great!

"Damn I'm so hot now!"

The men say, "Let's take this in the bedroom ladies." at the same time. I'm thinking they must be reading each others mind or something. How could they know to say it at the same time? Maybe they are just thinking along the same line? I don't know but I'm not going to argue.

We go into the bedroom and her husband starts to undress her. She's not wearing much, a pair of short blue shorts and a pink tank top. She doesn't have on any panties and I'm thinking, cool a girl after my own heart. My hubby finishes taking off my unbuttoned shirt and slides my red skirt down my long legs. The men want to watch me eat her g-spot while she sucks their cocks. She sucks one then the other, first my hubby and then her hubby while I'm licking and sucking her sweet, wet pussy. She tastes kind of like peaches, Yummy! I can hear her moaning even with a cock in her mouth. Zane cums in her mouth first and then my hubby follows suit. Both grunting in pleasure as they release their loads for her. A few minutes later she cums for me and damn she squirts all over my titties. I turn over and my hubby bends down licking her juices off my big titties.

My hubby and Zane aren't rock hard yet so I start to suck their cocks. I get the reaction I was looking for when both of them are rock hard. Zane tells me to get on my hands and knees and my hubby tells Naomi to do the same. Naomi and I are kneeling next to each other and I feel Zane's erect cock slide into me and Naomi makes little noises so I know my hubby has entered his manhood into her sopping pussy. Zane is pounding my pussy and my hubby is pounding hers, she turns to me and starts kissing me. I start to cum right then. A few more pumps and they both say, "Switch!" My hubby comes over to me and slides his throbbing cock along my slit and my tight ass getting his cock wet then enters my tight ass. Zane does the same thing rubbing his manhood along her cooter and her ass then slides it into her sweet ass. They start fucking us all over again. The whole time they are both telling us what they're doing. They pull us back so both of us are riding their rock hard cocks in our asses. Naomi and I start playing with each others titties while riding our men. My hubby is the first to cum, jerking up so his cock is all the way in me when it explodes. I hear Zane cum, he grabs Naomi's hips and slams upward making his cock go all the way in and releases his seed. All four of us lay there for a few minutes completely spent. We've had a wonderful time! We all clean up and dress, then head into the living room for another beer. After an hour of a movie and chatting, they went home. My husband and I retired for the night only to cuddle and fall fast asleep. That's how tired we were after such a exciting sex filled weekend!

This new turn of events was completely unexpected and has brought us both to a new high point in our continuing sexual evolution. I know that my husband truly loves me and wants us both to explore further. I look forward to being with our best friends in the near future as well as trying new and exciting sexual experiences with My Food Lion Girl. I am such a lucky lady.