Angels in Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonty54
jonty54
9 Followers

They all came down and Seraph joined her boyfriend and mom. She looked around probably searching for me and mom found me first and signed for me to come to them. When I joined them, Seraph gave a nice and sweet smile and took my hand.

"Pepe, this is Paul, we went to college together," she said.

"Paul is the son of Samuel," mom said.

Samuel is a businessman in town who owns few retail shops and restaurants.

"Hi, I'm Gabriel Pepe."

We shook hand with fake smiles. I hope he still remembered my punch.

"Hey, Paul Samuel," he said without any expression.

He looked at Seraph and I didn't know what their eyes were saying.

"He took us here," mom said.

"Cake cutting time," Aunty Lucy announced.

Everyone gathered around the table and Ann cut her 20th birthday cake. Everyone sang the birthday song.

"And now my niece Seraph will perform for us."

From Seraph's looks I could see she wasn't ready for a dance but everyone insisted by clapping. She looked at me with a "help me" in her eyes but I couldn't do anything at that moment so I scratched my head. She admitted defeat by giving a smile and said something to Paul who happily went and plugged her phone into the home theatre. She tied her pallu to her hips and people moved to give her space. I know she was going to dance Kathak because she had more confidence in it.

Music started to flow and as I thought it was Kathak. I knew her pretty well and I used to attend her every performance. She always liked to dance for me and she enjoyed to teach me too but I would rather watch than learn. Her steps started to sync beautifully to the music. Everyone was stunned by her grace as she turned elegantly. I could feel my heart beating rapidly. I knew I was attracted to her more than a sister but I had to control myself. Everyone's eyes were stuck to her and I felt proud. Actually, the real feeling is that I was proud she belonged to me and something started shivering in my heart. Everything that happened before in my life seemed to have converged to that point.

I quickly walked out of the crowd and went to the porch. I heard the claps and cheers and the music slowly died. Then I felt that I wanted to see her once more and I went in and saw everyone around her. Paul was on the front row and I didn't like it. Seraph glared at me and saw my irritated face. I went to the porch and thought about going home. What kind of feeling was this? I didn't want to share her and I realised I was in love with her but my moral mind was not accepting that fact.

Then I heard my sister's voice, "Why you are standing here? Didn't you like my performance?"

She came to my side and took my hand but I didn't look at her.

"You look tense. What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me, you are making me worried. Look you're sweating."

She slightly brushed her hand across my face and turned towards her.

"Please say something."

I looked at her deep blue eyes and felt I was being pulled towards it.

"Hey, you're here. I was looking all over for you. Come inside," Paul said coming towards us and I didn't like that at all.

"She's staying here for the moment," I said.

I felt like he was a magpie trying to steal my jewel and I held Seraph's hand tightly.

"I didn't want your permission," he said with a stupid smile.

I was ready to punch him if he tried to take Seraph's hand but she sensed my anger and said, "It's ok Paul, I want to talk to him for a sec. I will come in a moment. You carry on."

"Alright but you better tell your brother I'm a boxer too," he smirked and went inside.

I got really mad and I was about to punch him but Seraph pulled me off from the porch to the garden. We reached the far end of the garden and her happy face turned black.

"What's wrong with you? He's my boyfriend. You can't talk to him like that."

"Oh, now he's your boyfriend. So, what you said last night was all fake?"

"All I said was true and it was from my heart but you don't have any feelings towards me so why should I waste my time?"

She looked so deep into me. She wanted me to accept my feelings towards her. She squeezed my both hands.

"He's a nice guy and cares about me and I know he will be happy to have me unlike someone here."

It made me angrier. She belonged to me not to him. I pushed her to the garden wall and kissed on her lips. I didn't waste any time; I pushed my tongue inside and explored her sweetness. I didn't care if she was offended or not but I wanted her to be mine.

She let out a soft moan. I could feel her tongue was equally attentive. She pushed towards me and let her tits squeeze against my chest. I slowly withdrew and looked at her. Her eyes were happy. She bit her lower lip and kissed me again. This time it was soft and she slowly sucked my lower lips. I lost all my strength and I could feel the passion in her. She grabbed my right hand put it on her hips and I could feel her soft skin. She smiled while kissing. I pulled away from her quickly because I realised that she intentionally made me angry so I would do this. She knew me pretty well. She knew I would do something to show her my feelings. I began to move away but she hugged me strongly. My mind was fighting to move away but my heart was so happy by our union.

Then I remember my mom's face and I pulled away from her. I wanted to say something but my mind was a void. I could see her eyes filling up with tears. I slowly walked away from her and I could hear her sobbing.

I went to David's home because I didn't want to spend the night at my home. I felt helpless against my consciousness about social morals. I was a coward who don't want to fight for my love or I didn't want to have a complicated relationship with Seraph where I could have a ordinary life with Helen. My mind was so fucked up and I felt trapped. I called David.

"Hey, I thought you would be busy at the party," he said.

"Hey, come down to barn. I want to talk."

"You're here? Wait, let me come down."

We used to hangout in barn. Mostly because it was quite and cosy.

"What you want to talk about?" he asked.

"I want to drink and pass out."

"What? You're kidding right?"

We don't drink or smoke because Kalaripayattu needed a special diet to follow and we practice it without any trouble until now. I wanted to shut down my mind. I wanted to lose my consciousness otherwise my mind would explode.

"What happened?" he looked confused.

"Daveed, I wanted to drink and forget everything. Is there anyway I can get some alcohol?"

He stared at me for a minute and got up.

"I don't know what demon got into you. Anyway, wait here. I hope you have a good reason," he said and left the barn.

He came back with a bottle and two glasses. I didn't even ask him to join me because we do everything together whether it was bad or good.

"My father is going to freak out when he finds the bottle missing."

"I'm sorry but I need it today."

I poured a glass and downed. I didn't know kind of liquor it was but it felt like swallowing fire. He followed me and we looked each other. We drank one more; followed by another. The liquor kicked in fast and I could feel its effects quickly. We did a fourth round and that was it. After a few minutes David fell onto the couch and me on the floor. I don't remember much but I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to wake David up but he was too passed out.

I got up and drank some more and Seraph's face came to my mind and I wanted to see her right away. I wanted to tell her how our lives were going to be fucked up if we got together and I wanted to show her how she was making my life miserable.

The next thing I remembered was walking through the side of the road telling myself Seraph was making my life horrible, when actually I was afraid to make my life complicated by loving her so I was trying to blame everything on her. I remembered climbing the fire escape of my window and I lost control over my body and I fell down. At least I fell into the window onto the wooden floor rather than onto the ground. Then I heard some footsteps and someone trying to help me get up. When I finally opened my eyes, I was on the bed and someone was with me; my head was resting on that person's chest because I could hear the heartbeat but I was so tired so I fell asleep.

Later that morning I woke up with the best headache I had ever had in my life. I slowly looked around and realised I was in my room. I only remembered fragments of things about last night. I felt some movement on the bed and when I looked to my other side I saw Seraph under the my blanket. At full tilt, I got out of the bed and found out the clothes I wore yesterday were all over the floor plus some extra clothes I assumed were my sister's. Meanwhile, my awakened sister was staring at me with a puzzled face. I could clearly see she was not wearing a top only her bra.

"Hey, it's alright. Come back to bed," she said softly.

She could read my confusion.

"What happened last night?"

I quickly put on my pants to avoid her staring at my morning wood.

"Come to bed. I will tell you everything," she said with a sweet smile.

I fell for it and got in bed.

"I know your head is hurting, come here."

She laid down and invited me. I slowly laid my head on her breasts and she wrapped her hands on my head. I snuggled down on her breast. I felt comfortable and I could hear her heartbeat become steady and it felt peaceful which made my head cool down.

"I know the headache, I tried liquor once when my mind got confused about my feelings towards you," she consoled slowly caressing my hair.

"What happened last night?" I asked with a bit concern.

All I knew was, I got to my room to tell my sister how angry I was at her but I had no idea how we ended up sleeping together half naked.

"I was so scared after yesterday's events. I called you several times you didn't reply. I was afraid I would lose you and I didn't know what to do, so I thought I would sleep in your bed just to get some comfort. Then, (I don't know what time but) I heard sounds through the window and saw you emerge with shaky legs and fall down. So, I put you to bed."

She gave a soft kiss on my head and laughed at something.

"Why you are laughing?" I asked her.

"You smell really bad."

I quickly tried to get up but she held me tightly.

"No, don't go. I was just kidding and anyway I survived your kiss last night."

"I kissed you?"

"Oh, not only kissed but you're the reason I'm half naked. You stripped me down and squeezed my tits. It was kind of rough but I liked the way you used my body."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that Kitty."

I felt ashamed of the way I behaved towards her.

"It's alright and I loved how big your dick grew," she chuckled. "Yup, I played with it when you were playing with my tits, but you were so drunk you passed out," she said, as she kissed my head again. "I know deep inside you love me like a woman. All I wanted in my life is you and your love and I know you will give me that forever, right Teddy?"

I knew I loved her so much but I was afraid of losing my normal life and how to deal with my parents. I didn't want to enter into a complicated life so I slowly got up.

"I want to use the washroom Kitty."

"You didn't answer me Teddy."

"We can talk about this later. I have class to attend," I said without looking at her.

"I know you're afraid and even though you love me you're a coward not to accept it otherwise you're thinking about that bitch."

She got out of the bed with statement and collected her dress. I didn't like her referring to Helen as a bitch.

"Be careful with that mouth," I said to her.

She stopped at the door way

"Ohh did you get hurt? You used me last night and this morning you didn't have the guts to accept your feelings and then who am I for you? A whore to use at night and send back in the morning?" she said with a black face and closed the door very hard.

I didn't know what to do. If I accepted my love towards my sister what was I going to say to Helen and how was my family and friends going to react? I stood there like a pillar thinking about my life.

jonty54
jonty54
9 Followers
12