Angels in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonty54
jonty54
9 Followers

I don't know what she was doing out there in that condition so I ran to the gate and took her hand and dragged her to the porch. We both got wet and I looked at her face to understand what she was doing out there in that weather but she wouldn't look at me and she was shivering. It broke my heart to see her like that. I pulled her upstairs to her room and collected some towels from her closet and put it on her shoulders. She quickly hugged me.

I don't know what happened but I let her hug me for some time and put her at arm's length and asked,

"What happened? What were you doing out there in this weather?"

She didn't answer me. I put her to bed, she slowly sat down and looked at me; her eyes were so red and I think she was crying. I sat next to her and rubbed both of her hands with mine. She leaned into me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Teddy, I'm such a bitch," she said slowly.

"No Kitty, I shouldn't have talked to you like that," I replied.

"Please Teddy, I am the one who put you in this situation; I made our relationship horrible; I became a bitch. But it's not because of anything you did or said it's all because of me," she said and looked at me.

I felt really bad to see her like that. Her eyes filled with tears and all I could do was give her a kiss on her forehead.

"But it won't solve anything if you stand in that horrible rain," I said.

"I couldn't sleep Teddy, my mind kept saying to go and see you but I was afraid how you were gonna react. I didn't know what to do Teddy. I heard about what happened on campus. I thought my heart would explode if I didn't see you."

"You know how much you mean to me," I said as I tried to make her believe I still loved her.

"I know Teddy," she slowly brushed my cheeks with her left hand.

I lost my myself in her eyes; they looked so intense, her deep blue irises dancing in her eye sockets. She slowly moved towards me and put her lips on mine. I don't know how it happened, it took me by surprise and I sat there unmoved. Her lips were so soft and tasted so sweet. It felt magical but when her tongue touched mine my brain gave me the shocking news that I was kissing my own sister.

I jumped out of the bed. I took a deep breath, put my hand on my head and tried to process things. I started to sweat.

"Oh my god, what just happened," I said aloud.

"Please don't freak out."

"Don't freak out? Why did you..." I couldn't conclude the sentence.

"Pleaseeee, don't ask me why, I couldn't control it anymore."

"I am your brother, you shouldn't do that," I tried to explain.

She hid her face with her palm and started to cry hard. I wanted to give her a hug but I couldn't stand there; I had to get away from her. I started to move towards the door but she grabbed me suddenly and looked at me with a pleading face.

"Please, don't leave me, Teddy."

Her tears were flowing down her cheeks and my heart skipped a beat when I saw her condition but my mind kept saying to get away.

"I can't stay, I have to go," I said.

"I know I shouldn't feel like this towards my brother but I couldn't stop loving you Teddy. I don't know when I realized that I was in love with you but when I did, I was damn sure there was only one person I was going to love in my life and it was you. I never loved anything or anyone more than you Teddy," she tried to explain it to me.

But these all were so foreign to me, I didn't know what to do

"No no no, you shouldn't love me, oh god."

She held my hand so strongly not allowing me to move.

"Don't you think I know that? I tried to erase my feelings, that's why I started to avoid you but it didn't work. Then I thought maybe another guy can reverse this, so I went out with a guy but nothing stopped me from loving you. I was furious about myself and I just burst last night," she said as she gently caressed my cheek again.

I was lost in her mystical eyes then my brain told me she was going to kiss me again. Like a reflex action I pushed her. I didn't intend to push her hard but she fell down, maybe her emotions made her weak. She let out a wail. I didn't want mom to hear so I quickly tried to help her stand up. She turned her face and looked at me with a different emotion, a combination of anger and determination. I slowly stood up to walk away but she suddenly got up and pushed me to the near wall. I never saw her like that.

"You are mine," she said; her voice had the authority to keep me still. "You belong to me. No one will love you like me. From the beginning of your life I showed you everything. I kept you close to me. We shared happiness and sorrows together and I have the right to get all your love," she told me with force.

But I quickly slipped away from her and walked fast to my room and locked it. I don't know if she was going to follow me or not but I wanted to get out of there. I got out of the room through the fire escape, rain was still falling down but didn't have the strength like before. I just walked through the wet paths without a destination.

jonty54
jonty54
9 Followers
12