Angels in the Park

Story Info
A bisexual threesome from the point of a female reader.
2k words
4.03
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, no way in hell. They where NOT doing it here, not in a fucking park! There where trees and the area was a tiny bit excluded from the main area of the park but still! "I'm not doing this." You blush, turning away only to have yourself be dragged backwards by the arm.

You look up at your girlfriend, a few inches taller with her beach blonde hair...and that damn cat grin you can't resist. And that fucking outfit; a tight black dress that accented every curve the perfect way, hugging her smaller boobs and making them more defined and ending only a few inches past her ass.

"For me?" She purrs, running a hand over your breasts. Gently she cups one but holds it hard enough to drag you next to her. "Let me play with my favorite toy." She says, biting your throat and running her thumbs over your breasts through your shirt and bra. You squirm, looking at the ground.

Whether you liked it or not you where getting fucked in the park.

"Alex is coming here to, he loves the idea of fucking you in a park. I just don't know where that lazy bastard is." She frowns slightly. "Ah well, more for me until he shows up." She grins. "Now let's play." She chuckles and walks you up against a tree, the bark scraping at your back through your shirt.

You grimace as the tree scrapes you but can't help but moan as she rubs herself against your body, her smaller boobs pressing against yours. She runs her hands up your shirt, burning up your pale stomach as she goes. Her hands again run up to your breasts but quickly pull down your bra' while keeping them clipped so that your boobs are free but pointing in a more upwardly direction.

Her thumbs roll over your soft pink nipples; relishing in the feeling of them as they harden under her longer then average nails now colored a deep green like the leaves of the tree. She paws at your breasts, massaging them but at the same time dragging her nails over them so that she leaves pale scratches on your chest. Your nipples don't avoid them either, being roughly pinched between her nails and then sharply pulled down and twisted. You gasp, shaking.

Her mouth is hot, you know because she's just began to suckle roughly on one of your nipples through your shirt while her hands still maw at your large breasts. Your nipple feels like it's on fire, her teeth and tongue playing with the small berry of pink flesh but switching from each one.

Again you find yourself gasping and one of her hands travel down to your crotch, running her nails over the damp area of your crotch. You shiver against the tree, squirming as her nails press against your shorts. She runs her hand up from your mound, dragging her nails over your shirt and up to your throat, gripping it tightly. You make a small gasp and as you try to make another one you find yourself unable to, just closing and opening your mouth. You can't breath!

As you realize that, she releases your throat from her grasp and you're left sucking back air, filling your lungs....and with your crotch burning. The heat courses through you, burning your skin, making you break out in a rushed sweat. And, at the center of it all, the heat clawed desperately for release from your crotch, making you squirm and gasp softly with each passing second.

You want release so bad; you are almost shaking, dying to come. So much in fact you take the initiative to move forward and wrap your arms in a lover's embrace around her neck and kiss her. She's almost surprised but grips your ass tightly, almost lifting you up. Your breasts are almost hitting her chin from how far your bra pushes the up. She grins but leans down to kiss you back.

"Getting started without me?" He asks, scaring the both of you.

He appeared from behind a few bushes, dressed in tight black jeans that hung low on his hips and a dark green shirt that clung to his chest.

"Holy shit!" You heard her yell and reflexively grip your ass tighter through your jeans; all her finger nails poking into you making you squeal even louder as you press yourself against her body.

"You almost made me piss myself!" You cry, blushing and playing with her shirt.

He chuckles, smirking and apologizes by kissing both of you gently on the forehead. "Sorry girls." He says and the anger you both feel disappears. "Now, why do you still have clothes on?" He asks, looking you up and down.

"I was waiting to unwrap our toy together." She smirks, running her fingers over your shirt making you shiver.n

He grins. "Good." He laughs and comes up behind you while she stays on front of you and their hands work quickly to disrobe you; your shirt falls away in seconds, followed by your bra. She kisses you, her tongue hot as it enters your mouth and just as your tongues touch her nails squeeze your nipples and pull them.

His hands squeeze your ass, roaming over your shorts. Your gently grind your ass into his hands and he responds by putting equal pressure back against your ass. However he gets bored quickly and replaces his hands with his crotch and grinds his hips against you, his hard cock pressing against your soft ass. His hands reach around to the front of your hot-shorts and unbuttons them and shreds them off you as quickly as he can.

He pushes the thin plaid panties to the side and slicks his finger up with the juices you're dripping, making sure it's very wet, before he slips it between your cheeks, beginning a slow rhythm almost in time with the bites her hot mouth is running over your neck and the way she pulls your nipples. People could see if they looked past some trees! You feel a hum of energy pass between you three as they both kiss your neck and the playing stops.

They move you back closer to the park so you're more likely to be seen (it makes your heart beat faster and your sweating picks up while the blush thickens). From behind he pushes you to your hands and knees; your panties are pulled to your knees, tinged now with the mud you're in. You didn't notice it before, but this was the only spot with mud. They where purposely putting you into the med.

"Now you'll be dirty for us in every way." She grins and moves right next to you, your face only inches away from her womanhood. You can smell her and her arousal and it's so sweet and so strong. Tentatively she reaches for the hem of her dress and and tugged it upwards, rolling it up as she did so until it rested at her belly button and revealing both a blue tinted diamond belly button ring and her white panties. "Now lick me, bitch." She commanded, pulling your hair so that she dragged your whole head closer.

He grunted as he had to adjust his position and gripped your left hip with his respective hip. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He poured a generous amount in the crack of your ass and onto his hand. He stroked his already hard cock, making sure it was wet. With a single finger he swirled the lube inside your crack. Without waiting any longer he pushed his cock inside of you, ignoring the foreplay he usually favored.

"Ohmygodfuck." You gasped, shaking and lurching forward. Your mouth hit her creamy pale thigh. It was so soft...your tongue darted out from your mouth and licked slowly upwards towards her white underwear. You caught droplets of her sweet juices and ran your tongue faster up her thigh. Her juices quickened and collected onto your tongue until you had to swallow. You moaned as her sex juices flowed down your throat, they tasted so good!

His cock is already inches inside you and as your ass struggles to accept it your womanhood is almost cascading your juices down your own thigh. You lick up to her panties leg hole but switch to her other thigh to catch the juices there. Bucking as he moves another inch inside, your teeth skim her flesh and your tongue catches her juices on the tip, moving side to side. Your tongue covered her thigh and eventually made it up to her panties which where leaking faster now.

He shoves the remaining length of his shaft inside of you, almost making your arms buckle. He's so hot in your ass, so long. You feel like you're going to burst but it's so damn good! You're shaking as he swirls his hips in a slow circle, getting your ass used to his cock.

Your tongue now finally reaches the white lace of her boy-shorts. It laps upwards to the waistline but then drops away for your mouth to begin sucking on the hot juices that she expels. Your tongue swirls over the soft fabric and your teeth skim the folds of her entrance, feeling her hot body quake under you. The juices drip down into your mouth but also onto your cheeks and the sides of your throats. Her hand twists your hair and shoves your mouth closer.

Your hot tongue pushes her panties into the folds of her womanhood, eliciting a moan from the woman. Just as your to the enters her he pulls out his cock and the emptiness is shocking but he doesn't wait into filling it back up; his penis making you quiver and shake as he enters you again.

You where close to orgasming before but now you feel it like a raging beast, the heat shooting up and down your body as he pumps his cock in and our of your ass. You quiver, your knees almost knocking against each other . Your whole body is shaking as the speed at which his cock is pumping increases. Her juices are spilling out faster, her hand pulls your hair harder. You're all nearing orgasm.

The thin white panties do nothing to stop the onslaught of tastes her body gives you nor do they get in the way of your tongue finding her clit. Your teeth scrape along her skin as your tongue hits her rosebud roughly.

"Fuck!!" She yells, almost pulling out strands of your hair as she orgasms. Her hot cum is not held in by the, now, ruined panties. Soaking through, her cum splashes onto your tongue and instantly you swallow it, relishing in the pleasure you've brought her. Her cum splashes against your face and mouth and drips down her thighs though it doesn't stay there long as your tongue works on cleaning her up.

You, yourself, are almost exploding from the pleasure. The mud caking your fingers and knees does nothing to hamper the mood and in facts increases it! You love being their dirty slut, their little whore. Caked in mud and cum naked in a park...what better then that to symbolize your place under them.

He grunts and, knowing he can't risk pregnancy where he is, cums inside of you. His hot cum fills your ass, spilling out and down your legs. It's thick, filling, and makes you moan.

"Ahhh!" You yell, throwing back your head as your own cum explodes out of you. The pleasure is mind numbing and for a second you don't feel anything but the heat rushing from all areas of your body out of your womanhood in the most body quaking orgasm you've ever had.

You hear it, from you, her, and him. You're all having a hard time breathing. The air is not as important as this moment. You eyes flutter closed for the briefest of seconds and in that moment they pick you up.

Your panties are coated in mud, your ass is filled with cum, and your face is covered in it. Nobody moves for a second, marveling in what happened. Marveling in this filthy threesome in a park.