Angel's Initiation Ch. 03

Story Info
One moe step in Angel's learning.
6.1k words
22.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I encourage you to vote on each part and I invite your comments. So please take the time and let me know what you like and dislike. Thank You, S.S.

*****

Angel woke early this morning. This is not like herself. Most mornings Master would be nudging her in order for them to get their day started, but not this morning. Master lay beside her sound asleep. Her night time chain still attached to her ankle. She allowed the sleep to clear from her eyes as she looked down on her Master’s bare back. Angel noticed just how much desire she still had for this man to fuck her.

Looking down on her own body, Angel noticed how hard her nipples were, and then there was the pure wetness between her legs. When she stuck her finger into herself, just to check on her level of arousal, she heard the squishy noises of sexual lust. There was her lust in abundance. Dripping from her and running over her ass and on to the bed sheets.

Angel removed her finger by dragging it through her slit and along side her engorged clit. As her finger came into contact with this pleasure button, Angel was startled at how sensitive she really was and the size of her clit. Her clit was pulsing and any movement close to her labia sent a jolt of sensitivity through her system that would force the muscles in her ass to tighten and her body to jerk. She could not remember if she had ever been this swollen before. To the point that she was literally sticking out of her vulva like a little cock. Angel guessed that she was as big as her little finger. She obeyed Master’s rule concerning pussy checks and raised her fingers to her mouth. Angel tasted her own arousal as she cleaned her fingers with her tongue.

Angel continued to suck on her finger as she smiled to herself. Letting her thoughts wonder over the sexual energy she has had since giving herself into fulltime slavery. The magical toys that Master used to hold open the “… ports of interest …”, as he sometimes called them. Angel could not imagine a time that she would want any of these ports closed off to her loving Master. When she arrived to be Master’s slave she was an anal virgin. Now it had only been a few months and she was not only no longer a virgin, of any type, she could not picture herself without the anal plug inserted in her ass. The plug was in its place now. Her hands were free to remove it, if that was her desire, but she now realized that she absolutely hated the empty feeling when it was missing from its place in her ass.

Still looking down on her master, Angel decided that she just wanted to make love to him to start the day. Getting up on her hands and knees, Angel leaned over her Master and began kissing the back of his neck. Soon she was rubbing her nipples across Scott’s back, down and around his ass and over the backs of his legs. She continued her lip service to her Master as she kissed up and down his spine. Soon she was adding her tongue as she bathed every part of this man that she loved.

Master was beginning to stir, moaning slightly, as Angel started to bathe his ass. Moving between his cheeks and finding the extremely sensitive patch at the top of his ass crack she played there for a time. Working her tongue in and out as she teased the nerve endings at the base of his spine. Changing from just in and out motions, Angel went back to the up and down motions along Master’s ass crack. At the same time her nipples came to rest on the backs of his knees. As she moved up and down Master’s crack her nipples moved around the sensitive zones of the backs of his legs.

Angel kept moving up and down between the cheeks of his ass until she came in contact of the center of all the nerve endings. That little puckered spot of sensitivity. She hesitated, only slightly, then formed as much of a point with her tongue as she could and dove right in as deep as she was able. At the same time she reached between his legs and took hold of the jewels that rested there. Fondling them in her fingers as she ran her tongue around in little circles on the opening of his rectum. Angel knew that every nerve that she touched had a direct connection with the head of his cock.

Master was fully awake now. In between some light moans of pleasure he was telling her what a good girl she was being this morning. His words made Angel feel proud and her pride encouraged her to continue. She soon was lifting his balls to her mouth and sucking in one at a time as she softly sucked and ran her tongue over every bit of them.

As she held his sack in the palm of her hand, her fingers were brushing against the base of his cock. She could tell that he was rock hard and more than ready to have her. Angel, too, felt the excitement. In her pussy. In her tits. In the over all sensitivity of the skin covering her entire body. Just the fact that Master was so excited was exciting her. Driving her on to provide even more pleasure to this man that she loved.

Angel started her lovemaking because she wanted to be fucked and given an orgasm, but that was no longer the need within her heart. It was his pleasure. That is why she had chosen to be his slave. Her pleasure was not as important to her as Her Master’s. Her Master’s enjoyment was more important than even life itself. Her eyes shot open as this realization came to mind, but Master did not allow anytime for her to contemplate the thought any further.

Master started to roll over. As his cock came into view Angel dove for it. Driving herself down on his member until the prick was deep within her throat. Holding him there, deep within her, she ran the tip of her tongue back and forth across the ever so sensitive vein that runs along the back side of his dick. As Angel withdrew her mouth, slowly, ever so slowly, she sucked hard. She sucked with every ounce of pressure she was able to produce. It was almost like she was trying to suck every drop of seed he was able to cultivate right out of his testicles.

Scott continued his turning over as Angel held on to his member with her mouth. As they rolled together Angel reached around her Master and took hold of his ass in order to pull him deeper into her mouth. When the two of them came to rest with Angel on her back and Master on top. Angel arched her neck to give Master a straight shot into her throat just as Scott pulled his hips back and then plunged his cock right down her throat. Angel was able to relax her muscles just in time to avoid the gag reflex that is so common when one first learns to deep throat her man.

Pushing in and out of Angel’s mouth, Scott places his hands on the inside of her thighs and gently pushes them apart. As he placed his fingers inside of her labia to opened her for his inspection, Angel shoved her hips forward in an attempt to make some form of contact on her overly engorged clit All the while she willing received her Master’s thrust down her throat.

Bending down, Scott ran the tip of his tongue in the crevice between her inner lips and the sheath holding the base of her swollen, extremely sensitive clit. Instinctively Angel bucked her hip upward into her Master’s mouth as she felt his tongue stimulating that wonderful elongated organ. Scott withdrew from Angel’s violent jerking. Keeping her vulva spread wide he would watch as the sweet juices of her excitement seeped out and ran down the crack of her ass and on to the bed sheets.

Knowing that Angel would cum if he applied anymore attention to her, Scott pulled off her completely. Angel murmured her protest, “Master I want you to cum in me, please”

Master shifted his position until he was between her out stretched legs. Angel reached down, with both hands, taking hold of the object of her lust and pulling her Master toward her pussy. With his hands on either side of her Scott pushed forward with his hips and entered the sensitive vascular tissue that was the center of his lust. As his weight pushed his shaft into the very depth of her, Scott said, “Cum for me Angel. Show me your joy of my ownership.”

Sinking his shaft into her depths until his balls came to rest on her ass. Master then rolled his hips and tightened his pelvic muscles causing his penis to jerk within her. The ever widening base of his member pushed open the petals of skin that protect the opening of her womanhood and pulled her clit down and into her with his cock. The head of that little engorged organ came into contact with his member and slid along as he entered her with only the results of her excitement to lubricate it. Even with all her lubrication the friction was more than Angel could bear. Her hips jerked as if she was trying to buck him off. Grabbing for his ass to hold him deep within her, Angel yelled, “MASTER, I’m CUMMING!”

One wave after another wrenched its way through her. Her inner muscles clamped down on his cock and held him in place. These same muscles then changed from one solid clamp as all of her inner muscles worked in concert on him to one tightening and then another. Creating a rippling effect that almost pushed him out of her before these muscles grabbed a hold of him and pulled him back. Her muscles moving their pressure up and down his shaft was all that Scott could take. He exploded into her. Angel could feel his seed splashing against the inner walls of her vagina.

As their orgasms started to subside, Angel reached up with both hands, took hold of her Master’s head and pulled him close to her own face, looking into his eyes she said, “Welcome home my Master.” With that she pressed her mouth to his with all the passion that had built up within her. When he had softened and their bodies disengaged, Angel slid down on her Master and took him into her mouth. There she sucked him clean of their mixed juices of excitement.

When their bodies returned to normal heart beats Angel and Scott started getting ready to get on with their day. As the two of them entered the bathroom Angel thought, Master has claimed her as his personal property, right down to and including her pleasures. Angel smiled, more to herself than anyone else, when she thought, “Oh, that orgasm was a real a pleasure.”

Quickly she adjusted the water to what she was sure would be to her Master’s liking when it warmed up. As Angel waited she was biting her lower lip as she contemplated just what the two of them might do through the day. Just the thoughts of what she might do with, or to, her Master brought a smile to her face. She let that thought slide right into what her Master might do to her….

Scott interrupted her thoughts when he stepped up behind her, taking hold of a breast in each hand, he whispered in her ear, “Yes, Angel, I know. I loved your lovemaking this morning Come, we will deal with that latter.” He guided her into the shower.

Angel took special care of her Master’s needs and desires that morning. Washing each body part, rinsing and then kissing and providing a tongue bath as she went along. She had concluded his bathing, and Angel was nibbling on the back of his neck, rubbing her nipples up and down his spine just the way that Master likes. Scott calls this a titty rub, and he finds it very relaxing.

As Angel was ministering to her Master, Mike came into the bathroom with Beth on her knees and on her leash. No-one said a word. Mike just went about removing Beth’s collar and cuffs as if it was normal day and she was to get ready as usual. Perhaps it was a normal day, but Angel felt like it was different. She thought that maybe, her strange feelings were do to the fact that she slept with Master and Beth slept in her cage.

Angel centered her attention on Beth when Mike reached between Beth’s legs and removed the pad lock that had been placed there the evening before. The little rings inserted in her labia were glistening in the wetness of Beth’s pussy. To Angel they appeared like little badges of honor. Something for a slave to earn from her Master. Almost little girl like Angel asked, “Umm, Master, will I ever have rings inserted in my pussy … like that?” Nodding her head in Beth’s direction.

Scott turned to face Angel with a smile on his face as he answered her, “That and more, my love. Much more. … Now lets get dried off and have our breakfast.”

As Angel was drying off her Master, her attention kept going back to Beth and her piercing. When Mike removed Beth’s pussy rings and replaced them with a little silver bar between her labia, Angel stared in awe. She just froze in place staring at the how this little bar held Beth’s pussy lips open. Angel thought this was the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed. Scott noticed Angel’s staring and lightly slapped her face to bring her attention back to what she was supposed to be doing. Although, she continued to towel off her Master, Angel’s eye kept going back to Beth’s pussy.

*****

As Angel was picking up after breakfast she overheard her Master telling Mike, “I have some work that needs my attention. Go ahead and take the girls to the barn. Let Angel look around and see what might be waiting for her.. Put Beth in one of the lower stalls and get her ready for an inspection. We will have visitors this afternoon to see her.”

That said, Master left the room and headed for his office. Mike slapped Angel on the fanny and said, “Keep moving girl, we do not have all day.” He then snapped a leash to Beth’s collar making clear that he intended for her to crawl to the barn this morning.

*****

As soon as they entered the barn, Mike hooked Beth’s leash to a post. Taking hold of one of Angel’s nipples he guided her over to a rather large, table. Angel had just started to wonder about her fate this morning when Mike ordered her on the table face up. Hands were then secured by metal bracelets that held her arms out and over her head. Ordered to pull her knees up to her chest a small cushion was placed under her bottom. When she brought her legs down, as ordered, this cushion held her ass off the table and up into the air. Her legs were then secured with metal cuffs around her ankles.

Snapping a knotted cord across her pelvic region Mike said, “Master will deal with you when he is ready.” Angel said nothing as she watched Mike walk over to Beth, take hold of her leash and disappear down the stairs.

Left to her own thoughts, Angel could not help remembering that the last time they had visitors to see Beth it was Ann that was all trusted up to be punished. Now, judging from Mike’s tone of voice, it was her turn to be punished for the entertainment of strangers. Spread open as she was there was nothing that she could do to protect herself from whatever Master wanted to do to her. Although, she was still not sure just why she was to be punished.

Being left as she was, all bound up and unable to move, was never a real problem for Angel. If the truth were known, she was very fond of “Shibari,” also known as Japanese rope bondage. It was something about her inner security and knowing just who and what she is, but most of all it is knowing just who’s she is. Bondage brought a wonderful feeling of security that comes close to the feelings of pleasure she receives when she knows that she pleased her Master. These and other thoughts were running through Angel’s head as she lay on this table, unable to escape, waiting for her Master to come and do what ever he wanted to her. To use her however he desired? If his mood was that he wanted to abuse her she was ready and willing for him to have her just as he wanted. Angel wondered if her Master knew just how much this waiting turned her on?

Lost in her thoughts, Angel drifted into a very peaceful dream of all the things she could do for, or with, her Master. That is pretty much the way that Angel’s thought pattern would run. She never, well almost never, thought of what it was that her Master would do to her. Angel’s concerns were for what she could do for her Master.

Startled by a touch on her right breast Angel’s eyes shot open. Somewhat confused as she tried to bring both her mind, and eyes, into focus. A man, not known to her, was standing over her and inspecting her breasts. First the right one and then the left. It was hard to see his face because he was getting so close to her nipples that she could not see him clearly. All she could see was his receding hair line. The type that clears the scalp on both sides and leaves just a wisp of hair in the middle.

Angel could also hear him saying something, but could not make any sense of it. It seemed like he was uttering measurements of her nipples. Then there was a pinch and a pull and something about the response of the skin. This unknown man then placed a clamp type device on each nipple.

As he stepped back to review his work Angel could make out more of his face. He wore glasses. Metal frames that seem a little two small of his face. The temple bars made a deep impression in his skin. Almost as if they were growing out of the side of his face instead of wrapping around his ears. His eyes were dark. Almost black. His face was oval in shape and covered with a beard.

He wore a white lab coat and latex gloves. There was a woman standing behind him taking notes. She was dressed in a white coat and wore glasses. Only her glasses had one of those chains connected to them that would allow her to drop her glasses on her chest and they would hang there.

Mike came in and looked over at Angel while he conversed with the two unknown people. Angel could not hear everything that they were saying, but did catch the woman saying, “We are to do the pussy as well?”

With that being said, Mike walked over to the table and pushed a button. Angel was surprised to learn that the table turned and brought her head over so as to line her up with Mike. When he pushed a second button her feet lifted up into the air so that she was upside down, and her pussy was just below his eye level.

Once in place Mike stepped back and the man with the bread took his place and started to inspect her pussy. Again he pushed and pulled at her skin. Saying something to his assistant and then repeating the process. Pinching and spreading her lower lips in his inspection. And, of course the clamps were then added. One to each of the outer lips and then one right at the top of her slit, where her lips meet.

Mike returned to the control panel and moved the table so that Angel was again right side up. Angel could feel the weight of the clamps on her pussy and nipples. Now that gravity was added they pulled open her labia so she was fully exposed to her Master as he walked into the barn.

Briefly Scott shook hands with the breaded man in the white coat as he walked straight to Angel. Running his fingers across her belly he said, “You are gorgeous to my eyes this morning.” Looking over the others he asked, “Are we ready to proceed?”

“Angel is ready, but I need to bring up Beth.” Mike responded.

“How long will that take?” Scott asked.

“Just a few minutes. She is all ready. All I need to do is lead her up here.”

With a gesture toward the stairs Master said, “Go, go and get her.” Mike disappeared down the stairs.

Scott lifted Angel’s chin and looked deep into her eyes. “Today, my dear, you will start with your markings as my slave. In time your marks will be permanent. As always you do not need to submit to my wishes. All you need to do is to tell me that you do not wish to be so marked. Now what do you say?”

Angel smiled and said, “Please kiss me Master and then mark this body as you choose. Pierce me, tattoo me, or brand me in any way that you desire, for I belong to you for as long as you wish.”

Mike and Beth rejoined the others. Angel noticed that Beth was walking upright as she was lead by a chain that was hooked to her pussy rings. There was also a chain that ran from Beth’s pussy to her the rings in her nipples.

Angel’s attention was again riveted on Beth and her rings. She did not notice that the man in the white lab coat then step in front of her once again. Pinching her right nipple brought a quick glance from Angel. Just in time to see this strange man look to her Master and to see Scott nod his head before a very sharp pain shot through her nipple. Angel screamed as she threw her head back as the pain shot through her whole body prior to subsiding a bit. Angel then looked down at her right breast in time to see this man slip a ring into her nipple.

12