Angel's Interludes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

Angel pulled out of him and grabbed his shoulder spinning him to face her. He quickly dropped to his knees and sat back on his heals as Angel stepped up to him with her hands on her hips. Gerald grabbed her cock and devoured it. He took it all the way into his throat. Something he had never done before. He looked up at her past her breasts and Angel couldn't read the look in his eyes. She thought she might have gone too far and was about to get herself a house slave.

Gerald's mind was spinning as he pulled back off of her cock to catch his breath for a few seconds before plunging her back into him. He was very torn. Part of him wanted to be her slave, he looked up at how beautiful she was when she was angry and imagined how great it would be to see her like that often. Especially from his current point of view. But he knew what he really wanted was for her to fall in love with him, and now it was obvious that was never going to happen. But if he served her well maybe she could fall in love with him!

Angel was really enjoying Gerald's new talent for deep throating her. She was enjoying it so much she was ready to cum. Angel looked down past her breasts and into his eyes. She then said simply,

"I cum."

Angel watched his face and eyes. She could see his torment and indecision. Just as she started to cum, Gerald grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her big cock all the way into his throat as he closed his eyes.

Angel smiled as she grabbed his head and ground her crotch against his mouth while she finished cumming. It looked like she was done with Gerald after all.

P.S. There have been some public comments about how unrealistic my stories are...well duh, they're fantasies. I've watched enough videos to know how things really work and how rare it is for a T-Girl to even keep it up if she's being a top. So relax, I'm not delusional, and eventhough I put forth some pretty extrem ideas in these stories even I don't take them seriously. These stories are just for fun.

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers
12