Angel's Master and Mistress

Story Info
How Angel came to have a Master and a Mistress.
4.3k words
4.3
16.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master is always full of surprises. This time, He handed me a gift certificate for a massage and said "Go have fun, my good girl."

So here I am, waiting in the lobby of her office wondering what to expect. I am a little nervous, but the sign on the door says "Licensed Massage Therapist" so she must be a real one. But things are not always as they appear with my Master

"Angel, it is your turn," she says.

I follow her back down the hall to a low lit room with a massage bed in it, music playing softly, a waterfall going, everything to make someone relax. Well I was on edge, not sure what to expect. I have had massages before just not given to me by my Master.

"Undress and I will be back shortly" I undress and get under the sheet and wait. She comes back in and asks me where I need the most work.

"As always my shoulders and neck," I tell her.

She begins working on that area and before long she is working her way down my back and the pain is oh so good, my pussy is getting wet, she begins working on my ass, and down my legs and back up to my ass, next thing I know her fingers are in my ass crack "Oops sorry," then she does it again. Now she is working on the other side of my ass and accidentally does it again. What is she doing? Is this part of my Master's gift?

"Turn over,Angel"

I maneuver under the sheet and am now facing up. She begins working on my left leg and makes her way up my thigh and accidently lets a finger slip against my very wet pussy.

"My you are very wet."

I blush from head to toe.

"Your Master is very pleased with you, which is why He sent you to me," She says. "I am to give you a very special treat."

She kisses me hard on the mouth, and takes one of my tits in her hand and pinches hard and I gasp. Then she twists it and the pain is amazing. I moan into her mouth.

Oh my, I wonder what He has in store for me. "You are to do exactly as I tell you. For today I am your Mistress. You are to say 'yes Mistress' and 'no Mistress' to me is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Give me your right arm," She demands. I give her my arm and she begins tying me to the table first my right then my left arm. Now She ties my right leg then my left leg to the table. She removes the sheet and she sees how wet I am. "My, my you are a dirty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Your Master has told me your limits and I will respect those, however, I am going to push them today."

"As you wish, Mistress", I say but am wondering what she means by that. I guess I will find out.

"You will NOT cum unless I give the command. Do not beg me and do not plead with me. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

"Don't go anywhere I will be right back" She says and smiles. I wonder what She is doing. In a few minutes or an hour, I don't know which, I hear the door open and close. I look to see who is there. It is my Mistress. She is now dressed in a black leather bustier and short black leather shorts, and thigh high boots with 4" heels, and in Her hand I see a crop and some rope.

Oh my, I remember telling my Master my fantasy about being dominated by a Mistress and wondering what that would be like. My Master is granting my fantasy.

She begins wrapping my tits with rope, my tits aren't the biggest, but they look good tied up. And as they engorge, She clamps my tits, and She tightens the clamps as tight as possible. I take in a breath and moan. The pain is oh so good.

"As I hit you, you will say 'Thank you, Mistress' each time. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

As she stands over me I see a glint of amusement in her eyes, she is enjoying this as much as I am. She hits her hand with the crop in anticipation, I see how hard she hits her hand and anxiously wait for my turn. She moves and stands above my head so I can't see where she is and don't know when the first strike will be. Then it begins.

First the crop hits my right tit, "Thank you, Mistress," again on the left one "Thank you, Mistress."

She repeats this over and over and each time I thank her for beating me. I love every hit and the pain that goes with it. I can feel the tears running down my cheeks but, I don't care. She then gently strokes my tits and eases the pain a little. As She does this, She brings the crop down on my clit. And I take in a sharp breath and moan. "Do you like that, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, very much."

She puts a finger in my cunt and I am sopping wet. "You are a pain slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

She brings her finger to my mouth, "Clean it off slut." I suck my cunt juices off of her finger and want more.

She hits my clit again as She comes in to kiss me. I moan in her mouth and she kisses me hard.

Mistress moves out of my line of sight, but I hear a drawer open and close. Then I hear the low hum of a vibrator, slowly it gets louder as she turns it up and moves back over to me. "Now my slut, you WILL NOT CUM until I tell you, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

She doesn't let me see the vib but she lightly lays it on my clit. "Do you like that, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, ohhhhhh"

She pushes harder down on my clit, I buck wanting to feel the vib even more.

She takes one of my tits in her hand and twists hard, "I said no cumming! Did you forget that, slut?"

"No Mistress," I wonder how much more I can take, but I know deep down inside, I can take oh so much more and that the day has just begun. She leaves the vib laying against my clit and goes back over to the drawer and opens and closes it again, this time I can see she has a big butt plug, but now I see something else hanging up that I missed in the darkened room. There is an enema bag over to the side next to the cabinet.

"I see you have finally noticed my favorite toy, slut. Do you know what I am going to do with that?"

"No Mistress."

"I am going to fill you up so full you will want to burst and you WILL enjoy every second of it! Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Don't go anywhere I will be right back," She laughs as she walks out the door.

My Mistress takes the enema bag and leaves the room, she has left the vib on my clit and my tits clamped and tied up. I am in heaven. I want to cum so badly but know I will be punished if I do and I do not want my Master or Mistress to punish me, especially since today is a gift from my Master.

I try and focus on something else, but I can't get my mind out of this room. She opens the door and comes back in with a very full looking bag.

"Now slut, I have left enough slack in the ropes on your legs for you to be able to lift your legs up for me. Do it now."

"Yes Mistress."

I lift up my legs so She can get to my asshole. She has the lube out and is lubing up the tip of it to put it in my ass. "Relax your hole," I do as I am told and the tip slides gently in and up into me. I clinch around it. Next thing I feel the tip of it expanding. "That, my little slut, is so you won't let any leak out, I want you to hold it all in until I tell you otherwise."

She then opens up the tube and I can feel the warm soapy water filling me up, slowly at first then faster. I moan as I feel the water traveling up my colon, wondering what her plans for me are with me all cleaned out when we are done. I am beginning to feel full and uncomfortable, but I suppose that is part of the plan.

"Put your legs back down, slut. I am going to tie you up tight."

"Yes Mistress."

She tightens the ropes on my legs so I can't move. The vib on my clit is still humming and I am wanting something in my pussy so badly.

"Now slut, if you cum before I tell you I will punish you and I will tell your Master you were a bad girl and He will punish you, do you understand?"

As she is saying this she takes a tit and squeezes hard. "Yes Mistress," I can barely say as I am having a hard time already.

She takes another dildo and puts it in my pussy. She turns this one on too and slowly begins fucking me with it. With my backside full and my tits tied and clamped and the vib on my clit, I am about to cum all over the place. I am still working on my self-control and having a very hard time not cumming. But I know the punishment will be very bad if I displease my Master.

I am starting to cramp from the enema and all of the sensations running through my body. "Slut, how are you feeling?"

"I am feeling so many different things, Mistress."

"Tell Me about it," She demands.

"My tits are tingling and the pain in them is amazing. The vib on my clit takes me to new heights and the one in my pussy makes me want to cum so badly. Having my ass full is a totally different sensation. Because I am so full I can feel the dildo in my pussy so much more and the cramping is getting hard to handle. But I want to please my Mistress and my Master so I am doing my best to do as you wish."

"My you are a very good girl, just like your Master said you were." That makes me proud that my Master thinks I am a good girl. It makes all of the discomfort worth it. It makes me want to please both of them all the more.

"Now, slut, the time has come for the next phase of your gift."

She removes the vib from my clit and pussy and bends down and starts licking it. My clit is so engorge from having the vib on it for so long it is super sensitive and I moan as she licks my clit. She puts two of her fingers in my pussy, and rubs my g spot and is fucking me faster and faster. She takes her other hand and released the clamps from my tits and the sensational pain from the blood rushing back into them brings me ever so close the edge.

"CUM NOW, SLUT!"

"Yes Mistress," I let out a scream and have the biggest orgasm I have ever had. I am trembling and am so weak. I keep cumming and cumming and I think I am going to pass out from them.

She caresses me and calms me down slowly and releases me from my bondage. I am able to move my arms and legs for the first time in I don't know how long. I still have the enema bag attached to me. She helps me sit up and I gingerly slide off the table. She tells me where the restroom is and I make my way there.

I am in there for a while and after I clean up and come back to the room, my Mistress is now my masseuse again and all the toys are put away. "My sweet Angel, I hope you have enjoyed your gift from your Master. He must love you very much, to do this for you. One last thing, turn around." I turn around and she pushes me so I am bend over.

"Yes my Master does love me, this I know."

"You are a very luck girl" As she is talking to me she inserts the butt plug I saw earlier.

"Thank you Mistress."

"So now your Master has another surprise for you, you must go to the address on the envelope for the next part of your surprise. Do not remove the plug. I will leave you now to get dressed."

"Thank you."

I dress slowly wondering what he has planned next.......

I look at the address on the envelope and it is familiar but I am not exactly sure what's there. I gingerly sit in my car and make myself as comfortable as possible with the butt plug in. I put the address into my GPS and follow the directions.

When I get to the address I find myself at an upscale salon. I open the envelope and read Master Jeff's instructions.

"Angel, you are My very good girl. Because of that you will be pampered today even more than you have already been. Enjoy this time, as tonight you will be used more than even your mind can fathom. Love, Master Jeff"

I walk into the salon and am greeted by the owner. "Welcome Angel, we have been given instructions as to the treatments you are going to get so just enjoy yourself this afternoon. Follow Liz into your private room to change."

I follow Liz into my room; she instructs me to change into a robe and walks out. My mind is reeling as to what will happen next, after my massage I have no idea what to expect here. I am getting into my robe as Liz walks back in.

"Very nice Angel."

"Thank you mam" I say as I wrap the robe around me.

"You don't have to call me Mam, Angel." Liz says as she grabs me by my hand and takes me back out to the front and puts me in her chair.

"You are to sit here and relax Angel; this is a special treat from Jeff to you. I am to turn you away from the mirror until I am done. Then you will get a big surprise. Liz runs her hands through my hair and it feels so good. I get goose bumps all over.

She then takes me by my hand and takes me back to wash my hair; she is very quiet while she is working on my hair.

I continue to wonder what my Master has planned for me but no one is saying anything. All of the preparation and secrecy has my mind racing.

When Liz is done with my hair she gets out her makeup kit and transforms my face.

"All done Angel, except for this." Liz says as she hands me a gift wrapped box.

"Take it and go back into your dressing room and open it."

I take the box and go into my dressing room and when I open it there is another note from my Master.

"Angel, change into this outfit, only wear what is in the box nothing else, what I have planned for you tonight is very special and will be a first for us. Master Jeff"

I look into the box and there is a black leather mini skirt, a white buttoned down shirt, thigh high nylons and 4" black pumps. That is all that is there, no panties or bra. I groan a little, if there are no panties or bra I have an idea what he has planned. I take off my robe and slip the skirt on; it barely covers my ass and hugs my hips very tightly. Next I slip on the shirt, it is so tight it is hard to button; then I slip on the nylons and the shoes. I still have not seen myself, but I am getting an idea of what his plans are for me tonight.

My Master loves that I like to perform for him, so I am guessing he has plans to show me off tonight at his club.

I walk out and meet Liz, she leads me to a mirror. I am surprised by what I see. I don't see the "good girl" anymore, I see my Master's whore looking like a whore. My hair is teased out and sprayed in place and my make up looks like I just stepped off the street ready for anyone who has the cash. I love it and give Liz a big hug.

Liz hands me an envelope and tells me to open it.

"My Angel, go to the address at the end of this note and I will meet you there. Master Jeff."

I look at the address and I don't recognize it. I get into my car and put the address into my GPS. I follow the directions and end up at a house he has never taken me to before. I see his car in the drive so I figure he is in the house.

I get out of my car and up the sidewalk and ring the doorbell.

Master Jeff opens the door.

"Hello My Angel, you are in for a very big surprise tonight." He tells me.

I know in my heart that no matter what he has planned he will let no harm come to me. He takes my hand and leads me in the house. We go into the living room and there is Kris, a Mistress in training that my Master has been working with. I am still confused as to why we are here, there is no one here other than the three of us that I can see.

"Angel you look confused, let me explain to you what is happening this evening. Kris, has finished her training and has requested you as her graduation gift."

I look at my Master and begin to cry, I don't want to leave my Master Jeff, he has been so good to me, I want to continue to serve him not anyone else. He takes me in his arms and comforts me and tells me, "Angel she will use you tonight and I will watch and after that, we will share you, you will belong to both of us."

"Angel come here." Kris orders me.

I go and stand in front of her, she points to the floor. I know she wants me to kneel before her. As I kneel in front of her, she begins to walk around me and checks me out.

"Yes Jeff I do like your slut, this should be fun tonight." Mistress Kris says. "Angel follow me."

I start to get up, "You will crawl" Mistress leads the way and Master follows her I bring up the rear, we are going down a hallway. Mistress takes us into her playroom and points at a table in the middle of the room, she expects me to get up on the table. As I get on the table she plays with me ass, and fondles the plug that has been in it all day.

"What you didn't know slut, that when that plug was put in your ass that made you mine. So tonight I will do with you as I please and your Master will watch but will not get involved. I know you like pussy as well as a cock, so tonight should be fun."

Mistress leans over and kisses me slowly and tenderly then brings her hand up into my hair and she pulls it very hard, just as I like. She leans me back on the table and takes my hands and cuffs them together then attaches them to a chain and pulls them over my head, as she does this the buttons pop open on my shirt and my tits fall out.

"Those are nice tits slut I am going to have fun with those."

"Thank you Mistress"

Mistress leans down and takes one of my tits in her mouth and slowly flicks her tongue over it and I moan. She wraps her hand around the other one and squeezes hard, the pain is oh so good.

She then moves her hand down my belly and flicks my clit. I moan again. I am so wet with anticipation and the things she is doing to me, I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Mistress takes a blindfold from a table and puts it over my eyes. The room is gone, everything is black; I begin to listen more closely to the sounds in the room. I hear her remove something else from the table; I didn't get a good look at anything when we came in her playroom everything happened to quickly.

I feel her cuff my ankles and then puts my legs into stirrups she has pulled out on the table, she then restrains my ankles to the stirrups.

I am so wet, and my nipples are rock hard. Mistress slides a finger into my cunt.

"My my slut you are so very wet. Are you excited about something?"

"Yes Mistress"

"What are you excited about slut?"

"Mistress using me tonight. When you have played with my Master I always enjoyed having you involved in a scene, you know just what to do to make me cum hard."

"Well slut, you will beg me to let you cum do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand."

She then flips up my skirt and puts a small vib on my clit and turns it on low. It is just enough to know it's there but not enough to get me off. I moan and buck a little wanting more.

"We are just starting slut, you have a long time until you will be able to cum."

I moan in aggravation but I know this is just the beginning. Next I hear her taking something else off of the table, it's not long before I know what it is, she then takes one of my nipples and rolls and twists it and then puts a clamp on it. She then does the same with the other one. I arch my back and moan. Mistress puts something in my pussy and turns it on low. With the dildo in my pussy and the plug still in my ass I am feeling very full. I groan knowing this is going to be a long night.

"How does that feel Angel?" Mistress asks.

"It feels good Mistress"

"I am glad you are enjoying it slut. I am not sure how you will feel when we are done."

The next thing I feel is a sting on my inner thigh then another one and another. Then Mistress runs her hands over my thighs and soothes the pain. Then she begins again getting closer and closer till she flicks my clit and I let out a gasp. I lift my hips inviting her to do it again and she does a little harder this time. Master has taught her well.

My juices are pouring out from my cunt I feel the table getting wet. While she is spanking my clit with one hand, she takes one of my boobs in the other and squeezes hard pinching my tit. She then slaps my tits one then the other right on top of the clamps. I arch my back a cross between pain and ecstasy.

12