Angel's Master and Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress then turns up the vibs and softly soothes my tits helping with relieving pain. I am in my own space now my body is not my own it belongs to her for now.

I am so close to coming but I am not ready to beg for that yet.

Mistress takes her plug from my ass and I feel a loss, I think this is the beginning of the end of our play time. She then removes the dildo from my cunt. I moan in misery. "Please Mistress may I cum?"

"Not yet slut"

She leaves the vib on my clit and turns it up. Next she removes the clamps from my tits and I almost scream from the blood rushing back into them. She rubs them gently.

Mistress says "Cum for me Now slut!"

Mistress takes the blindfold off and kisses me.

"You did very well Angel"

"Thank you Mistress for allowing me to cum for you."

"You did very well my Angel. We have a proposition for you." My Master says as Kris unties me and helps me clean up.

"What is that Master?" I ask.

"Kris and I have come to an arrangement and we would like you to agree to it. We both enjoy using you and playing with you. We would like to share you. You will continue to live with your Master but Kris will be able to use you whenever she has the need or desire."

"Yes Angel, I do enjoy you very much. You will be treated very well." Kris adds.

"What do you say to this Angel?" My Master asks.

"I will still be yours Master?" I ask.

"Yes Angel."

"Then I will do it for my Master and my Mistress."

12