Angel's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers

Next you feel the cold of the KY jelly against your arse hole as a finger applies pressure, it slips inside you and is then joined by more fingers, and then they are gone only to be replaced by a large butt plug.

Next it’s your pussy's turn to recognise an object by its shape as you feel a large egg vibrator pushed inside you. All goes quite, your attacker has gone, and you are left hanging there in the darkness! You cant call out now with the duo's in your mouth! You hang there for what seems like ages and then all of a sudden without any warning the vibe in your pussy cum's to life! It's too much! Here you are being raped but your pussy wants to climax again, you can’t stop it, no point trying you think to yourself but that will only result in more punishment!

You let the feeling wash over you, as you climax again your pussy contracting hard against the egg as it buzzes away deep inside you. A branch cracking to your left snaps you back to reality, and the vibe stops as suddenly as it began. You feel the hem of your crop top being pulled away from your body, again you feel the cold of the steel blade, as the knife cuts away at this garments seam, soon it has also gone. Next you feel your bra straps being lifted from your shoulders and cut! Then the knife is between your breasts now cutting the small piece of material, which holds the cups together!! Your bra springs open and falls to the floor behind you.

So here you are hanging from a tree dressed in only a lace thong your near naked body displayed in the moonlight! You feel a hand on your bottom parting your arse cheeks as the butt plug is removed; your attacker is now standing behind you. You can hear him breathing as your feel more pressure against your little brown hole you wonder to yourself is it the head of his cock that’s about to force its way into my tight little arse hole?

But then you feel it, the burning sensation; you remember the time that Master had made you cover your butt plug in toothpaste! Oh no not again you try to resist, clamping your arse muscles to repel the toothpaste covered butt plug but the vibe inside your pussy springs back to life, you relax slightly as you enjoy that sensation which allows the plug to glide deep inside you, burning as it gets deeper and deeper you feel sick and try to call out in protest but you cant form the words due to the duo balls inside your month.

Your thong is mercilessly torn away and then you hear the fizz of a match as it bursts into flame, you hear it blown out almost immediately the dying heat from the match head is applied to your left nipple, you jump in shock as you hear your attacker laugh as he holds the spent match to your tender tit. The purpose of the match soon becomes apparent as hot candle wax is dripped onto your right nipple again you jump in surprise, knocking the hand holding the candle causing more wax to drip down onto your naked breast.

While still holding the candle close to your chest a new form of torture begins you feel something soft brush against your inner thigh tickling at first then you feel the stinging as the nettle is lightly drawn up the inside of your thigh from your knee up to your pussy, it’s then drawn more heavily across your exposed clit viciously stinging your tender flesh causing you jump in pain as your clit swells from the reaction to the venom in this spiteful plant. As you jump you again knock the hand holding the candle causing more molten wax to cascade down over your exposed breasts, the combined feelings are to intense and you cant help but climax again, you feel your body tense up as your orgasm takes hold.

Your attacker watches you closely knowing that you have again not obtained permission first, removing the balls from your mouth you hear your Masters voice for the first time

"You have again disappointed me sub who gave you permission to climax?"

"I am sorry Master but I could not help myself," You reply in a guilty voice.

Master replies, "I will take your arse as punishment"

Master walks around behind you and slowly withdraws the plug, you can feel his breath on your shoulder as he stands behind you his hands part your arse checks as his knob finds the opening to your little brown hole you feel him apply pressure but your sphincter does not resist him as his knob glides deep inside you, at the same time as if by magic the egg vibe bursts back into life again.

Master begins pumping in and out of you, you drift off into your own little world happy in the fact that it is your Master that is performing the rape rather than a complete stranger, soon a groan lets you know that your arse is about to be filled,

"Yes now you may also climax," Master whispers into your ear as he fills your arse with his hot semen, you climax in unison!!

Slowly he withdraws his cock before removing also the remote control vibe from your dripping pussy, you feel the cold of steel on your pussy lips, your mind panics he is going to fuck me with the knife, but it's does not feel sharp! The cold metal enters your pussy lips feeling more like a knob of a penis than that of a blade but it soon gives way to a warmer textured rubber as you realise that its the handle of Master’s very large diving knife.

The knife is used to fuck you until you again beg to be allowed to climax, permission is granted and as you orgasm your knees go weak, you hang there with all your body’s weight supported by your arms. Master removes the hood and you are told to kiss the blade of the knife and beg its use to cut you down. You kiss the blade and beg that master cuts the rope to your right wrist, as he does so you hang there by just your left arm now. Unsteady upon your feet due to the spreader bar still attached between your ankles. The knife is again offered to your lips to kiss, you comply and beg that master cuts the rope to your left wrist as he does you fall backwards to the ground.

Master picks up the candle still burning nearby and drissles your naked body with the hot wax paying particular attention to your very swollen clit as he does so, he takes his cock from inside his trousers and slowly begins to wank, the more you squeal as the wax drips down onto your naked flesh the faster Masters hand moves up and down his shaft, he lets out a cry as he quickly reaches his climax and spunk rains down upon your face falling on your nose, you open your mouth as Masters aim improves, his next spurt of hot creamy spunk landing inside your awaiting mouth you swallow greedily as the final spurts fall upon your tits.

Master kneels down beside your head and offers you his cock to suck clean you are at first reluctant as you know that its just been up your arsehole but you take it in your mouth so as not to displease him further relieved to find that it just tastes of minty toothpaste as you suck it clean.

As you lick the last traces of salty cum from his knob Master pays close attention to the solidified wax upon your sexy body using the blade of the knife to scrap away the wax from your breasts and clit.

Then your ankles are released from the cuffs attached to the spreader bar and you are pulled to your feet before you are taken back to the car! Master has you sit in the front seat of his car still naked. Your arms are then pulled back over your shoulders either side of the headrest and secured in place with a cable tie to join together the wrist cuffs you are still wearing.

"Master please dont drive with me naked like this," You beg.

Master just laughs and says, "this will help you remember next time you are not allowed to climax without first asking for my permission".

He pulls the seat belt down between your tits and snaps it into position. You are left sitting in the car, the fact that your arms are secured behind your head making you arch your back slightly emphasising your chest to the full.

Master clears up the area outside removing the ropes from the tree before returning them and spreader bar to the boot along with your tattered clothes. As he climbs into the driving seat and starts the engine you again beg to be allowed to dress

"Into what," he replies, "All of your clothes are cut to pieces"!

You continue to beg as Master ignores you his car now pulling away from the common car park onto the road.

It is quite late now and not many cars are on the road but as Masters car approaches a red light in the outside lane, another car draws up along side the passenger door the driver looks over and cant take his eyes off your naked tits so much so he misses that fact that the lights have now turned to green.

As Master pulls away from the lights he over takes a double decker bus you shut your eyes in shame as you realise that all the people on the top deck can see that you are sitting here totally naked. Thankfully the journey is only short and you realise that you are soon back at the YMCA.

The car park at first appears deserted apart from a group of young lads playing on skateboards but then right at the back in the shadows you spot Wendy’s car. Master explains that Wendy has been an accomplice to tonight’s events and she has in her car a spare top and trousers for you to change into all you have to do is get out of my car and walk over to her car!

"But master I am naked," You protest.

"I know but this is the final part of your punishment," He says with a wicked Grin.

Reaching over Master cuts the tie that holds your arms behind the headrest and then the cuffs are removed from your wrists. You look out the window in dismay trying to count the number of young lads playing upon the skateboards.

"Time to go now," and with that he leans across you and flings open the passengers door.

"No please dont make me do this,” you beg.

Your seat belt is unclipped and again he commands that you get out. You reluctantly obey and start your walk of shame over to Wendy’s car the young lads cant believe their luck to see such a sexy lady walking across the car park totally nude, they start cheering and clapping as you feel your face reddening again.

As you approach Wendy’s car you cant believe your ears as you hear her lock the doors you make grab for the door handle just as one of the lads skates past groping your arse as he passes. You shout at her as you realise you can’t open the door. Then you see Wendy flash her headlights and you turn back to look at Masters car, the front of the BMW lights up as if in reply and then Wendy unlocks the doors, you quickly jump in. Grabbing the spare clothes from the front seat frantically trying to regain your modesty having learnt how harsh Masters punishment can be!

Footnote: At this point I wondered if I should continue the story, with the added twist that Wendy does not allow Lesley to dress into the spare clothes but instead forces Lesley into a lesbian relationship to buy her silence and feedback appreciated!!!. Emu_p.

emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers
12