Angel's Rendezvous

Story Info
Re-Winding back to your first meeting.
6k words
4
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers

For our first meeting I have decided to drive you from your home in London down to the south coast for the weekend. Even tough it was early evening and the traffic was quite light this journey took us at lot longer than it should have done. Not that we had any car problems, as my car is very reliable! Our problem was more the fact that as it was our first meeting, we soon couldn't control ourselves.

I had arranged to pick you up from a secret rendesvous point (away from praying eyes of anybody that might know you) You were instructed to stand at the side of a bus stop and await the arrival of a Blue BMW, the driver will stop, then wind down his window and ask you for directions.

You patiently stand on the pavement scanning every car that passes just in case it contains somebody that might recognise you, praying under your breath that I would not be late. You check your watch it's almost Quarter past and as you look back up at the road a blue car pulls over to the curb, the electric window opens, you look around to see who is watching you before approaching the car.

"Excuse me sexy lady, but could you give me directions to the YMCA in Wimbledon," The driver asks.

"No but I know where it is would you like me to show you?" you reply in a voice loud enough to be overheard by other people in the bus queue.

And without waiting for a reply as you realise that the driver must be Emu you open the door and jump in, fastening your seat belt as quickly as possible so that we can be on our way.

I pull away from the curb in silence, we had talked many times on the phone and are always chatting on-line via msn but this was the first time we had actually met. In order to break the Ice I tried to make conversation, feeling as if I knew all about you but still finding it hard to talk face to face.

General chit chat at first but as usual our conversation did not take long before getting round to the subject of sex and before we got very far I asked you what you were wearing under the very short tight leather skirt that you had chosen for our meeting.

I had checked you out as you climbed into the car to see what you were wearing. You had chosen a white silk blouse with sheer sleeves, which hinted at the tiny white bra that you are wearing underneath, a short black leather skirt and heels, and just to complete your outfit, you have worn an attractive short black leather jacket.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," You reply with a wicked grin.

"That's easy," I say as I reach down and stuck my hand upon your leg just above the knee, expecting you to object.

When I got no reaction I allowed my hand to creep along the inside of your tights clad thigh up between your legs right up to your crotch. You had dressed for the occasion!! As you were not wearing tights as I had first thought but had in fact put on lacy-topped stockings, I could feel the clips of the suspender belt as I allowed my hand to discover that the front of your little panties were also made of lace.

"I assume this is a thong," I say as I pull at the gusset to allow my fingers to gain access to the prize inside!

"I am sure you will find out the answer to that question in due course," you reply with a giggle.

As my fingers search for the entrance to your shaven pussy I can feel that all of your rings were in place, two in your labia with a thicker larger one down through your clit hood. You shift within the car seat spreading your legs further apart to allow me easier access to your moist little hole.

I allow my fingers to play with the ring in your hood trying not to catch your clit, thus prolonging your anticipation. Your juices were flowing quite readily by now and I was finding it harder and harder to concentrate upon the road ahead. Wishing that I could just pull over right here in the suburbs of London and Fuck your brains out.

We were soon on the A3 heading away from Tolworth tower, where the road opens out into a dual carriageway. You decide to up the tempo and reach over to unzip my fly, I move over to the inside lane reducing my speed as you reach inside my pants and take out my cock, which had become very hard! You slowly start to rub it up and down as my mind works over time trying to think of a place to pull over.

It has been a long time since I have been given a good hand job in the car, not since before bloody seatbelts became law in the UK. My hand was now back on your leg playing with your suspender belt strap as if it had remained touching your pussy I would have cum all over the dashboard!!

I am sure you were well aware of this as again you upped the tempo of your slow hand wank,

I said, "Careful if you don't stop that I'm going to have an accident!"

I was already nearing a climax; my fingers now back deep inside your soaking pussy. To my surprise and relief you leaned over and took my cock deep into your mouth. It was too much for me to handle, as almost immediately I obliged you with a load of cum to swallow. You gulped down the hot salty seamen not wanting to spill a drop, licking the last of drops of cum from the head of my shaft before innocently sitting back upright in your seat.

"That was wonderful! You really are an Angel," I said as I turned to look at you.

You just smirked like a Cheshire cat that had just got the cream!

"Open your legs as wide as you can,” I said, “So I can return the favor and finger you more easily until I find somewhere to pull over".

You jig about in your seat trying to hitch up your tight skirt to order to allow you to open your legs as far apart as they will go in this confined space. We were almost at the junction with the M3 when I remembered the truckers café in the woods just on the slip road back onto the A3 the other side of the roundabout, by now it was starting to get dark.

I knew this area well and opted to take the small side road to the left of the café before turning right into the second wooded car park area, as this was separate from the café clearing. I drove as deep as I could away from the road into a darkened area and switched off the engine.

I unclipped my seat belt before turning to kiss you, as I did so I was now running my hand up and down your now dripping pussy. I kept fingering you teasing your rings, catching your clit every now and then as I slipped my fingers deep inside until you were so juicy & wet, that your skirt was getting soaked. You in turn were stroking my cock again.

Not wishing to get any telltale marks on my upholstery for Jane to find (the back seat is still stained from christening the car with her some months back, when I could not reach the glove box for some tissues!), I tell you to climb out into the woods.

You are made to lean over the bonnet of my car spread-eagle, face down while I go to the boot to grab my custom made straps. First I fit a strap to each of your wrists and tie them to the wing mirrors of the car next your legs are held apart with a spreader bar that was also conveniently in the boot! I then drop down to my knees and stuck my head up your skirt running my tongue up the inside of your stocking clad leg and then licking your juices from the inside of your thigh.

Running my tongue from the back of your knees you can feel your stocking dampening as I approach up to your arse cheeks and linger along your arse crack before spreading your arse-cheeks wide, pulling your panties to one side I bury my tongue deep into your dripping pussy. Soon I am playing with your clitoris in my mouth, my tongue licking up and down your silky smooth slit before rolling it up and teasing against your little brown hole. It must feel good to you as I can feel your body tensing up, as you pull hard against your restraints as I bury my tongue deeper into your little hole, before turning my attention back to your swollen lips, rolling my tongue again so I can fuck your sweet pussy, teasing you closer and closer to your impending climax.

Sensing you are close now I insert my index finger deep into your bottom sucking hard upon your clit at the same time, it's all too much for you as you scream out in ecstasy, fortunately drowned out by the constant drone of traffic noise from the adjacent motorway. Your body is twisting as you moan and shudder to your orgasm as your juices flow from within you they are greedily lapped up by my awaiting tongue.

I stand up quickly and before you can catch your breath I drop my trousers and tear away the flimsy thong that has become wedged deep between your cheeks, ramming my cock as deep into your pussy as it will go. My cock is rock hard, as I pump in and out of you furiously I cant last long before I shoot my load deep inside you, as I cum you also climax again, your pussy contracting tightly gripping my rod in a vice like grip, milking all of my hot creamy spunk deep into your sexy body.

I untie you and spin you round, the bar between your ankles causing you to fall to your knees. I present you with my cock to clean. You happily take it deep into your mouth swallowing my head down your throat almost choking in your haste to please. We are both startled by the sound of voices as a dog rushes from the shadow of the trees.

Quickly you reach down to release your self from the spreader bar as I hastily try to hide my cock back inside my trousers. You stand up, kicking the bar under my car as you do so, grabbing hold of me and passionately kissing me in a tight embrace as an elderly couple follows their dog into the clearing. I run my hands up the rear of your thighs catching the hem of your short skirt purposely hitching it up to display your bare arse to our spectators, you bite my tongue in protest as you feel your flesh being exposed.

The couple looks away in disgust muttering about the cheek of the younger generation, you snigger thinking back to how you had just been tied across the bonnet of my car in the middle of a mild bondage session, only too glad that the couple had not arrived earlier. Your mind is focused back to the present, as one of my hands finds your soaking pussy again. You shudder as my finger enters you but you are far too aware that we are still not alone to relax.

I notice your torn thong on the ground; I pick it up in order to use your black lace panties to wipe your pussy dry. (I will have to get a box of tissues!) As the old couple walks away toward the road I retrieve my spreader bar from under the car whilst opening the car door to allow you to climb back inside, before walking around to the driver's side, climbing in and starting up the engine.

You flap down the sun visor and look at yourself in the vanity mirror. You run a hand through your hair, making sure that it is still in place. Taking a deep breath, you again wonder if this meeting was really such a good idea after all! You adjust your silk blouse, tug at your leather skirt and take a white pair of high leg panties from out of your bag.

"I thought I might need a spare pair," you say with a smirk as you try to slip them over your feet kicking off your shoes to make things easier.

"Don't bother with them," I reply, but it's to late as they are already climbing your legs to hide your forbidden fruit once more.

The Hotel I had booked (as discussed earlier in afternoon, when I had called you to arrange this rendesvous, using our mobile phones so that the call could not be traced to either home alerting your husband or my wife of our intended affair) was located away from the centre of town. Out of the way just in case any body should recognise us, it will be a convenient place for both parties to get to know each other better. However just in case anybody should see us together I drop you at the side of the road just before the Hotel and drive off to park the car so we can appear to arrive separately.

Drawing your breath in you stick out your chest making your breasts more pronounced under your leather jacket, just in case any blokes should be watching you as you walk across the foyer to lady on the Reception desk.

"Room booked in the Name of Emu!" you say as you try to keep a straight face.

The Receptionist searches for the booking and the hands you the key to room 222.

"It's up on the second floor," she advises, "and breakfast is served between 7 and 9am Sharp"

You walk over to the Lift, taking your mobile from your bag you text me to advise of our room number, pressing the send as the doors to the lift open.

As the lift doors open again upon the second floor you can see from the plaque on the wall opposite that our room is to your left. You walk down the corridor before opening the door to find a typical hotel room. You know bed, table & chair, dresser etc. However on the dresser there is an ice bucket, complete with two glasses and an open bottle of Wine.

As you stand in the doorway thinking to yourself, you are in two minds one feels like you just want to strip, climb into bed, open your legs, and bonk like a bunny rabbit, but the other one knows the reason for this trip, that I want you to become my sub, you feel guilty that you are here without your husbands knowledge, but that guilt soon passes as you decide that you are not going to make it easy for me.

As you close the door you turn around inspecting yourself in the full-length mirror fixed to the wall near the bed, proud of your stunning looks, and your sexy outfit. You retire to the bathroom to freshen up.

A knock on the door, alert's you to my arrival, you walk out from the bathroom and open the door pulling me quickly into the room before checking the corridor to see if anybody is about, relieved to see that it is empty.

"So here we are," I say.

"Yes," you reply, not really sure just what was going to happen next.

I walk over to the large picture window and draw the curtains.

"The time has come Leslie, you have frustrated me for far too long now, are you going to commit to be my sub or not?" I say as I start to undress.

You watch me as I first remove my jacket, and then I undo the buttons on my shirt and then stop.

It had taken you plenty of time to get dressed earlier, trying to select the clothing that you assumed I would like.

"Now, are you going to strip for me or not?" I ask.

You can see that your outfit meets with my approval by the look in my eyes,

But you still feel the need to ask, "Do I meet with your approval then?"

It's a daft question really as you stand there so sexily dressed having made the effort to include in your outfit stockings & a suspender belt as you know from our numerous on-line conversations that they are a personal favorite of mine.

We sit down upon the bed and I place my arms around you. You respond by planting a long kiss on my lips.

Again I ask, "Are you ready to commit to be my Sub? we have been playing at this for almost two years now on line, but now the time has come for you to make a decision!".

Your mind is racing now you really want to commit but can't get over the guilt of starting a real life affair behind your husbands back.

"Lets just see how things develop," you say as you stand and start to remove your jacket.

Slowly you kick off your shoes before removing your white silk blouse not unfastening the buttons but instead pulling it up and over your head to reveal your sexy bra beneath. A new bra that you had been out earlier today to choose in honor of this special occasion! You stand before me neatly folding your top as you have no other change of clothes to travel home in, as you are going to use the excuse that you crashed at one of your girlfriends houses for the night when hubby asks those awkward questions in the morning. You place the neatly folded top on the dresser beside the bed.

Next you unfasten the back of your skirt slowly, seductively sliding it down your slender stocking clad legs before dropping it to the floor and stepping out of it. Ensuring that the high leg panties you had changed into in the car earlier remain firmly in place before also neatly folding the skirt and placing it under your blouse on the dresser. I hold my breath as you reach behind your back to unclip your bra, your pert breasts are released from the cups for the first time but you hold the bra teasingly still in place as you slide the shoulder straps down your slender arms. Only then do you allow the bra to just fall to the floor revealing your breasts, as you stand there semi naked in just your panties stockings and suspenders with your pierced nipples, that until now I had only seen in e-mailed photographs, clearly on display.

I invite you to undress me now; you walk over and slide the open shirt back from my shoulders allowing it to drop to the floor behind me. You lick your lips as you reach down to unfasten the belt from around my trousers, slowly pulling down the zip to my fly knowing full well that you are rubbing my manhood as you do so. You undo my belt and allow the trousers to fall in a heap around my ankles. As you pull at the waistband of my pants, my cock springs out as you also slide these down my legs, as you do so you kneel before me and without a word you take my stiff cock into your mouth.

Your lips working back and forth over my head then you trace your tongue lightly down my shaft and start to tease my balls gently taking one into your mouth rolling your tongue around it, god it feels so good you can feel my cock twitching as again you switch your attention to my head, taking it deep into your throat. Its all too much for me as I cant help but shoot my load, I can hear your gagging as you try to swallow all of my creamy cum not wishing to waste a drop before you remove my spent cock from your mouth. I finish the job you started removing my feet from my pants and trousers before also taking off my socks.

I pick you up, walk over to the bed and lay you upon it, before also climbing on to lay along your left side. I began to plant kisses onto your face and lips. At the same time, my powerful hands are roaming over your naked body, fondling your breasts before switching my target to your panty-clad pussy. You begin to moan as I slowly arouse you. I shift position upon the bed, and soon I am on top of you. I hope you can't wait, to feel my erect cock probing at your soaking pussy. You reach down between our legs to pull the gusset to one side and guide me in!

"Not so fast," I say, "It's pay back time you have been such a tease for far too long now I'm going to make you sorry!"

I suddenly jump off you in a rush, and you fear what I might do next.

Then I say, "I am going to act as your new master, what do you think I should do to you?"

"I think I deserve a good spanking," you reply sheepishly.

"I agree," I slowly answer, "but I think I should punish you, in a special way."

"I'm all ears," You reply.

"Then go get the belt from my trousers," I command.

You get up from off of the bed and walk over to the chair where my clothes have now been thrown, picking up my discarded trousers you slowly pull the leather belt from the belt loops. You are slightly afraid, knowing just what I want the belt for. You return to the bed and sit down again, holding the belt.

"Assume a doggie position on top of the bed," I command

I tie your arms to the bed head and then your legs are secured by ropes to the bed head and to the bottom bed legs so as to prevent you from moving your legs.

"I'm going to spank your arse," I say it in such a nice way, that you know that I am only playing

I know that your husband has punished you like this many times before.

"When was your last beating like this," I ask, "and are you happy for me to proceed?"

"Not lately, but you may go ahead anyway, I deserve it!" you coolly answer.

You watch in the mirror as I double over the belt, and raise it over your bottom. The belt then slices down, and impacts upon your panty covered arse. You remain silent, watching in the mirror as I smack your backside again and again. It begins to sting, and you imagine how red it would be if I had removed your panties but you are glad I have not as how would you explain away the belt marks to your husband. Despite the knickers you can still feel your skin gradually heating up in response to the belt, and you find that you are becoming intensely aroused by the belt's impacts.

emu_p
emu_p
13 Followers
12