Angel's Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more strokes I stop, you feel your pants being torn away and then suddenly, you feel a tickle against your slit, still wet from earlier. The leather belt slides gently over your lips again and again catching your rings each time as it does so. The belt moves away, then a gentle jolt as you jump at the light slap against your tender lips. I am now stroking you gently with the leather, slightly deeper each time as I guide the belt so that it glides through your slippery lips. Making brief contact with your clit, as you gasp slightly, the leather sliding deeper and deeper the wetter you become. The belt is now rubbing across your clit with every stroke now, your moans becoming louder and higher. Your body responding as I whip the belt hard between your legs you cry out, as the harsh leather makes full contact with your clit.

Even though your bottom is still stinging from the belt, you quickly forget the pain; you open your legs a little wider and raise your smarting backside into the air, as you feel the belt give way to my fingers, which are now at the entrance to your pussy's lips, allowing me easier access as my fingers enter into you. You are so wet by now that my fingers slip inside you easily 3 then 4 as I now include my thumb as my whole hand disappears deep into you. You thrash about on the bed as I remind you that before you are allowed to climax you must first beg my permission.

So you start to beg, "Please my I cum"

"Only if you call me master and agree to be my sub," I reply as I clench my hand into a fist.

"I really neeeeeed to cum please," you beg again, "but I can't betray my husband and accept you as my Master"

I just relax my hand and then again clench it again into a tight fist twisting it slightly as I do so. Your body says it all you can't keep still on the bed, as you have no choice but to give in. You think of your hubby back at home but your need to climax is so strong that you say out loud.

"Please l beg of you to allow me to cum," and then you add the magic words, "I accept you as my Master"

I know you are too close to your orgasm to tease you any longer so I clench my hand tightly again rotating it deep inside you.

As I say "permission is granted sub"

You climax immediately thrashing about pulling against the ropes as I feel your pussy contracting hard against my hand as your orgasm takes hold and you cream yourself. When finally you remain still l gently withdraw my hand, it slides out even easier than when it went in as now it's well lubricated by my new sub's juices. I offer my hand to your mouth as you hungrily suck each finger clean in turn.

We didn't need any more words as I mount you from behind, I plunge my erect shaft deep inside your throbbing pussy. "Ooooh!" You moan as I enter you. My cock is big and hard, and each of my thrusts feels like a pile driver inside you. You are now shaking with excitement as I plunge into you again and again, with no sign of either stopping or climaxing.

"Keep it coming Master," you moan, as you decide that this is worth the guilt you are now feeling for accepting the role as another man's sub in exchange for having your new Master deep inside you like this.

You open your legs further as wide as the ropes will allow you, allowing me to thrust even deeper. After several minutes, I finally begin to moan. I am ready to cum, and I do so with a bed-shaking climax. You can feel the force as I shot my load deep inside you.

"That was good Master," you reply, breathing in ragged gasps.

I withdraw from you and you watch in the mirror as I climb off the bed and walk around to your head. I present my cock to your mouth for you to suck clean.

"Can we do it again Master?" You ask with your mouth full.

"Not so fast first I have something for you," You watch as I walk over to my jacket and remove a leather collar from my pocket. I walk back to over to the bed and release you from your bonds. I motion you to climb off the bed. You obey and stand next to the bed as I unclip your garter belt from your stocking tops removing it before sliding each of your stockings down to your ankles. Without a word of objection you accept your place and kneel before me on the floor. I walk behind you and pull your stockings from your feet.

"Place your arms behind your back," but before I finish speaking the words you have already complied.

Using one of your stockings I first bind your wrists, before using the second stocking to tie around your upper arms. I now face you again as you allow me to offer up the collar to your mouth, you then kiss it.

"Are you prepared to accept me as your Master," I ask, as you drop your head.

You fail to reply as you guiltily think of your husband back at home. I place my finger under your chin and gently lift your head so that our eyes meet.

Again I ask, "Are you ready to accept me as your Master and obey all my instructions without question"

You softly reply, "Yes I am happy to accept and serve you Master"

I reach forward and place the collar to your slender neck you again bow your head but this time to allow me to fasten it in place.

"Now we shall test your obedience," I say as I help you to your feet, already removing the stockings before walking over to your discarded jacket. I hand it to you requesting that you put it on. As you fasten it I can see that your cleavage will be very visible and that it will be very short!

I walk over to the window pulling back the curtain to allow me to select a task, as I notice the taxi rank on the other side of the road. A plan starts to form in my mind.

From my jacket I take my digital camera, I walk over to you and place the camera into your jacket pocket as I scan the floor with my eyes looking for your discarded shoes which I find under the foot of the bed where you had kicked them off earlier.

I allow you to put on your shoes as I whisper into your ear the task I have in mind, failure will result in severe punishment where as success will be richly rewarded. I open the door and usher you out into the corridor. You reluctantly walk toward the lift your slender legs look so sexy against the short black leather jacket which only just covers your firm arse.

I watch as you wait for the lift to arrive, the doors open and you step inside hearing me shut the hotel room door as the lift doors also close. You turn to view yourself in the mirror bending forward to see how much movement you have got before you lose all of your modesty! You realise that your jacket hem rides up with the slightest lean forward displaying your bare backside and pussy to anybody who should be lucky enough to notice.

As the lift doors open you are dismayed to see that the hotel lobby is surprisingly crowded considering how late it is by now, but this works to your advantage as you head for main door. You cross the road to the taxi rank striking up a conversation with the first cab driver in the line of empty taxis. I watch you from the window as I see you hand the driver the camera having explained what you have been instructed to do.

I watch as you open your coat displaying your naked body to the Cabbie he appears to be framing a shot and you curse under your breath at the time he is taking, as he savors the vision through the viewfinder. You notice the other drivers are getting out of their cabs to watch as a big cheer goes up as the flash finally happens, but that is not the end to your task you walk around to the front of his cab slipping your coat off of your shoulders as you go before allowing it to fall away as you lean back onto his bonnet.

Naked apart from your collar & shoes in the street you urge him to hurry up and take the second photograph, but he is in no hurry as he and his colleagues admire your pretty pussy with all its gold jewelry and colorful tattoo. Finally to your relief you see the second flash and you quickly pull your coat back around your naked body, he hands you the camera, as your eyes look skyward to see if I am watching you from our room.

The drivers clap as you saunter back toward the hotel lobby wiggling your bum as you do so, pretending to drop the camera you bend forward to give them one last flash of your pussy before you step inside the door. The lady upon reception gives you a filthy look as you hurry past her across the lobby for the lift. You’re in luck as the lift doors open without the need to press the call button; you sigh with relief once they open again upon our room’s floor. You rush to the door and knock.

I open the door naked, you step inside and hand me the camera as you drop to your knees for the final part of the task. Slipping off your jacket as you take my semi erect shaft to your mouth. With my cock deep inside you I survey the results of your photography as you eagerly massage and pull upon my knob with skillful lips until I become fully erect again. You can feel how strong and hard I have become due to the excellent photographs you have just produced, and you want me inside you again.

"Ready for action Master" you comment with a glint in your eye.

“Yes my sub you shall be rewarded for the excellent job you have made of completing my task,” I say as I pull you to your feet and request that you resume the doggy position on the bed.

I proceed to mount you again. Your pussy still soaking from your last climax and the thought of all those taxi drivers seeing you naked, you moan as you feel me entering you from behind. Raising your arse to meet me, you imprison my cock within your pussy as you tighten your muscles, forcing my thrusts ever deeper into you. Each time I force my way into you, you moan with pleasure. Hopefully this is one time with a man that you don't have to fake what you are feeling! The bed rocks against the wall as we continue with joint pleasure.

Just as you feel the urge to beg for permission to climax again, I withdraw changing positions so that the next time you feel me enter you it's not into your pussy, now it's your arse I take, you writhe and moan as again I bring you close to another climax.

"Master pleeeeeeeeeeeese allow me to cum again," You cry out as you feel yourself on the brink again, responding to my ever more powerful thrusts.

After your excellent performance outside you deserve your reward, "Permission is granted Sub," I reply as we explode together collapsing upon the bed as we do so, gasping for breath.

"That was wonderful Master I am so glad to be your willing sub," you gasp between breaths.

"You will make a worthy Sub," I reply, as I release you from your collar.

12