Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 01

Story Info
The perfect Dom must combine BDSM & caring.
4.2k words
4.44
30k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1-The Search

Over the past several weeks one of Literotica's volunteer editors has assisted me in editing several stories written by this novice writer. In gratitude I wanted to do something for her in return. So with her permission I wrote a story with her in mind. This story is 6 chapters long and is dedicated to a very special person, angel love.

*

There was nothing wrong with Fredricksburg but angel was ready for a change. She was a bright, educated, mature woman, and yet, one who was truly submissive by nature. She longed for the one Man/Master to whom she could submit completely and one who would tend to her needs both psychological and physical, especially in the sexual area. Having lived in Fredicksburg for some time she still had not filled that longing down in her soul. She decided a weekend away might rejuvenate her spirits and she might even find some excitement.

Angel left on Friday afternoon for Newport hoping to satisfy that longing in her soul and body. Truth be known, most men would be fortunate to have the honor of having Angel as their submissive. She had a nice figure for a mature woman including breasts and nipples that many women would die for. Angel took care of her body exercising regularly so she was in good condition physically.

Perhaps most importantly, angel knew how to please a man in every way possible. Although she had experimented with many she still longed for that perfect soul mate that would understand her need for submissiveness and love. She not only wanted to be loved but also wanted to give that love in return both emotionally and physically.

Angel was also smart enough to know that submission for its own sake would do her no good. Likewise just submitting to any Tom, Dick or Harry would not fulfill the longing in her soul and would only lead to temporary physical satisfaction, if even that.

As she drove down interstate 95 towards Richmond she let her mind fantasize about her ideal soul mate. He would have to be a true Dom by nature not a wannabe. He would understand her submissive nature and respect her for it. She could look to him for leadership and to be strong like a man should be. He could discipline her when she needed it but do it out of love. He would be able to combine the delicate art of combining discipline and sexual pleasure not only in the physical sense but the emotional sense as well. She would truly look to him as her Master and would be eager to do his bidding no matter where he took her.

When they played in bed together he would truly understand the art of love making between a Dom and a submissive. Like a concertmaster playing the violin he would know every line in her naked body and how to play it. He would understand both the sublime and the crescendos of her passion and could match it with his own. He would be able to play her body and soul until it reached heights of pleasure she had never known. He would be able, without commanding, to put her in her own sub space of pleasure.

Angel could not help the passion that was beginning to build in her own body as she contemplated her sensuous thoughts. Her nipples were beginning to harden pushing against her soft red cashmere sweater. She had not worn a bra and loved the feel of the cashmere on her bare breasts and nipples. She was breathing a little harder now, which caused her nipples to rub even more against the soft fabric; only adding to her excitement.

Without even thinking about it she let her hand slide under the bottom of her sweater and work its way up to her breasts and nipples. She was quite proud of her full mature breasts and had every right to be. As she played with them she let her mind pretend that it was her Dom doing it to her. She alternated between pinching her nipples hard and then scratching them gently with her fingernails sending delightful shivers throughout her body.

She could already feel the juices flowing between her legs and her clit almost screaming for attention or so it seemed. She wore a black skirt with an elastic waistband that made it easy to get into to. Angel let her right hand slip down into the top of her skirt and into the waistband of her panties. She loved the feel of her soft tender flesh as she gently massaged the area just above her V patch. Her fingers circled that area gently titillating it. Each time she would come closer and closer to her love channel. It was almost like a naughty child not sure she should go there but sneaking up on it a bit at a time.

As she gently teased her own body her feminine feelings of sensuality and passion began to overwhelm her. It was not long before her fingers found there rightful place and began to gently massage her clit. Her feminine juices were already flowing so it was easy to massage that wonderful sex spot. The pressure began to build as she imagined her Dom touching her there. She licked her red sensuous lips wanting very much to feel his tongue inside of her and to feel his swollen erect manhood inside her love channel thrusting back and forth; sometimes gently and sometimes roughly.

The honking of the car behind her quickly jolted her back to reality. Here she was on interstate 95 doing 90 miles per hour and totally unaware of the dangerous traffic around her. She had not realized that she was weaving back and forth on the highway. She smiled to herself as the man sped around her flipping her the bird, thinking to herself if he only knew the whole story. She laughed to herself thinking that if he knew her mind right now they could have pulled off at a rest stop somewhere and enjoyed each other's bodies.

Of course on the other hand he might have decided to pull her panties down, take her over his knee and give her a good sound spanking for endangering both their lives. Angel could almost picture herself lying bare bottomed over his knee squirming and wiggling as he spanked her.

The more she thought about it though she concluded he was actually quite rude about the whole thing. He was probably one of those little wimps who gets behind the wheel of a car and suddenly becomes macho man. If he ever got confronted he would probably shrink into his shell. Angel laughed to herself thinking that maybe what he deserved was to be confronted by a fem Domme who would give him a good sound spanking on his bare behind with a nice big wooden backed hairbrush.

Thinking about that prospect did bring her temporary satisfaction allowing her to forget that she was the one who was driving like some teenage girl. Likewise she was still tensed up from having worked over her breasts, nipples and clit. She had concluded, however, that driving down the highway and trying to satisfy her sexual needs was not a good idea.

Fortunately, she came across a rest area near a large park where she could pull over and satisfy her needs. There weren't a lot of people around this early in the day; for which she was grateful. She pulled down at the far end of the parking area away from all the other cars so she could have a little privacy. She undid her seat belt and slid her chair back to give herself more room.

Once angel got comfortable, she resumed where she had left off earlier, but this time with both hands free. She raised her sweater so she could get to both of her breasts and nipples quite easily. She laid her head back on the headrest and tried to pretend it was her Dom playing with her. Just like she imagined he would alternate between rubbing her breasts gently and squeezing them hard. She would glide over her nipples with her fingers and sometimes pinch them almost cruelly. In either case, it sent shock waves down her body that seemed to end between her legs.

She wished desperately that a Dom was there to be doing this to her. His hands would be stronger and rougher and she could lean back and simply enjoy it. Perhaps after fondling them he could put his mouth on them and let his tongue glide over her sensitive but hard nipples. One thing angel had learned in life though was that it's like a banana split. If you can't get the whole thing, enjoy the part you can get, while you wait for the whole thing to come.

Even the thought of her Dom working on her breasts and nipples was sending waves of pleasure through her body. She gradually let one hand slip down inside her skirt and past the waistband of her panties. Again she pretended it was her Dom allowing his fingers to find that precious spot that could really turn her on. Of course she would prefer to have her Dom right there with one hand on her breasts and nipples, the other between her legs, his tongue exploring hers as she stroked his cock with one hand and her other hand pulling him closer. For now she would have to pretend.

It took very little time for angel to bring herself to an orgasm just thinking about it. Although she had brought herself a degree of physical pleasure it had not satisfied the longing down in her soul. Perhaps she would find the answer in Newton.

Angel laid her head back closing her yes and rested briefly only to be disturbed by a knock on her car window startling her. She looked over blushing deeply to see a police officer standing there.

"Are you okay ma-am?" he asked.

"Yes officer," she answered, shaking in side, hoping he hadn't seen her.

"Just checking ma-am," he said, "You were kind of alone and I just wanted to be sure you were okay."

"I'm fine; just a little tired," she lied.

"Well okay," he said, "I'll leave you alone. I have to be on my way anyway. We had a call about a reckless driver on the freeway and I have to go find her. Boy will she get a couple of tickets when I catch her."

With that he turned and left. Angel had only caught a glimpse of him but he was tall, dark, and fairly good-looking. God how lucky I am she thought to herself, not only did I not get caught and get a ticket but he didn't see me playing with myself. Although she had to admit having that good looking police officer seeing her might not have been all that bad.

She let her head lay back to rest as she dozed off. She began to dream about that good-looking burly police officer. As she neared the rest area she could see his lights flashing in her rear view mirror as he pulled her over. Damn she thought to herself what did I do. She politely rolled down her window as he approached her car.

"Good afternoon ma-am," he said firmly, "Let me see your license and registration, and proof of insurance!"

Angel looked frantically and could not find her license. She remembered using it when she cashed a check but had left it in her other purse. She had just renewed her insurance and had not placed the card in the car. Likewise, she could not find the car's registration.

"I'm sorry officer," she said blushing with embarrassment, "I don't have them with me."

The officer frowned and gave her a look that bore right through poor angel.

"Well ma-am," he said firmly, "I am going to have to take you in. I clocked you at 90 miles an hour and you were weaving in and out of traffic! Now you tell me you have no driver's license, no registration, and no insurance."

"Oh please officer; I have all those things just not with me. I didn't realize I was speeding and driving recklessly."

"Well ma-am, you were and you are in serious trouble right now. I think you had better follow me to the police station so we can place you under arrest and book you." he boldly said.

"Oh please officer", angel pleaded," beginning to cry softly, "Don't take me in, please don't!!"

Angel was already contemplating the shame of being arrested let alone the impact on her insurance from multiple tickets.

"I'm sorry ma-am but we can't let this type of behaviors go unpunished!"

Angel began to panic and was ready to do anything to avoid going to jail and receiving multiple tickets.

"Perhaps you could think of another way to punish me Sir," she suggested demurely.

"And just how would I punish you," he asked inquisitively?

"Well, perhaps you could spank me or something like that," she volunteered.

The police officer looked stunned, but said nothing for what seemed like an eternity. He looked angel over carefully before he answered. She certainly was an attractive woman with her long curly auburn hair and her soft hazel blue yes. Her protruding chest certainly caught his eye as did her nice long legs under her short skirt.

The more he studied her intently and contemplated the idea; the more he became aroused. The idea of spanking this full-grown woman was kind of appealing. If he could teach her a lesson and have some pleasure at the same time it would be a kind of good justice.

Little did he know that angel was thinking just the opposite. She almost liked the idea of being taken down over his knee and being spanked by this good-looking burly policeman; as a bonus to getting out of trouble.

Finally he spoke, "Let me get this straight, you agree to be spanked by me?"

"Yes Sir, and in return you forget this whole scene, no tickets or jail."

"Do you agree to be spanked in a way that I deem appropriate?"

"Yes Sir", she answered submissively.

"Get out of the car ma-am!"

Angel did as she was told as her heart pounded with anticipation. She did not know if she should be scared or excited.

The policeman took her by the hand and simply said, "Let's find a spot where we will be a little more private!"

Angel submitted to him and let him lead her deeper into the park and away from any potential onlookers. She felt kind of foolish allowing this policeman, who she didn't even know lead her off to be spanked by him.

They must have walked an 1/8 of a mile before they came to a quiet area surrounded by trees. He surveyed the area and was obviously quite satisfied with the location.

He turned to angel and said, "Lift your arms over your head ma-am."

Angel was taken a little by surprise but complied. The calm confident look in his eyes took away any resolve she had to rebel. When her arms were raised he reached for the bottom of her sweater and began to pull it up past her breasts and over her head until he had it off. She could tell her bare breasts and nipples certainly caught his attention.

Once her sweater was off he led her over to a tree with a long branch hanging out about 7' off the ground. Reaching into his pocket he took out a set of handcuffs and put one end on her right wrist and snapped it shut. He made angel stand under the branch and lift her arms over her head with one hand on each side of the branch. As she did so he reached up and pulled the loose end of the handcuffs over the top of the branch and attached the other end to her other wrist and snapped it shut. Poor angel was now secured to the branch and completely at his mercy.

As she stood there helplessly he now began matter of factly to pull her skirt down past her swelling hips and nice thighs until he had it completely off. The more he saw of her bare flesh the more he liked the idea of spanking her. Angel whimpered softly as he approached her once more. She liked the idea of this good looking man removing her clothes but she was still a little scared as well; given she was alone and helpless before him.

He said not a word to her but looked into her soft hazel blue eyes and loved the look of helplessness, anticipation, and submission in her eyes. He inserted his fingers into the elastic of her red panties and slowly but surely peeled them down until they were off. He spent a moment just looking at her naked body and his manhood definitely saluted the beautiful sight before him. Angel knew he was aroused and smiled to herself loving the effect her naked body had on him.

The officer had one last thing to do to angel. He wanted to remove her sandals as well. It seemed like a small thing but he had already determined that he wanted her completely naked when he spanked her and so off came her last piece of clothing.

Angel had no way of knowing but the officer had not only determined that she would be completely naked for her spanking but he would be as well. As angel watched with fascinated eyes he began to strip in front of her. First his shirt came off and then his undershirt revealing his hairy chest and his muscular chest and arms.

Angel could feel those sensuous feelings between her legs again as he continued to undress. His trousers came off next and then his underpants and he now stood in front of her completely naked. He was well built and had the body of a true man but what caught angels' eye was his stiff erection. She could not help but wonder what it would be like to have it up inside of her love channel.

Once he was naked he walked around her one more time savoring the sight before him. He walked to her left side and put his left arm around her front under her breasts to hold her in place. With his right hand he began to caress her nice full bare behind. Angel shivered at his touch as her breasts and nipples rested on his arm and his strong hand caressed her bare bottom.

With the front of his naked body pressed up against her she was aware of his swollen erect manhood pressing against her bare thigh. She mused to herself how nice it might be to have it pressed between her legs. She was totally unprepared for the first smack of his strong hand landing on her left bottom cheek. Her eyes widened and she let out a gasp. Before she could fully recover he was already landing another strong smack on her other bottom cheek. Her naked body intuitively wanted to thrust itself forward as a defense but his strong arm held her firmly in place.

Satisfied with angel's initial response to his hand on her bare behind; he now began to land quick hard smacks to her unprotected quivering bottom. It was a strange feeling for angel as he spanked her. There was no doubt the smacks were beginning to hurt but as her naked body squirmed and wiggled she was also aware of his manhood brushing against her bare thigh and her breasts and nipples rubbing against his bare arm that held her firmly in place.

As he continued to spank her he was starting to enjoy the provocative wiggling of her sexy, naked body. He was keenly aware of her naked body rubbing against his manhood as she squirmed and wiggled. He also became aware that her nipples resting on his arm had become quite hard. Could it be that her spanking was turning her on.

He decided to experiment with her a little. He let his hand cup her left breast and then delivered a smack to her bare bottom. When his hand landed he felt her body stiffen and she arched her back as if trying to push her breast into his hand further. He now knew that he was right that she was being turned on by the combination of pain and pleasure.

From that point on he was really going to play with her. As he continued to spank her with his one hand he began to massage her breasts and nipples with the other hand. Angel whimpered a little louder now as her naked body was experiencing both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Her naked body shuddered as his hand suddenly and without warning slid down to her V patch and right over her love channel. He began to massage her there as his hand continued to land on her now red bare behind. Her body begged for more of his hand in front as the tension began to build inside her.

She threw her head back and screamed "Oh god yes!!" as his finger slid inside her moist eagerly waiting love channel lips.

He knew exactly where the right spot was and began to massage it even as another smack landed on her bare behind. For the next moment he spanked her with one hand as he massaged her clit with the other hand. It was a strange minute for angel. His hand would land on her bare behind and she would thrust her pelvis forward as if impaling her love channel on his finger. When she did so he would use the strength of his hand to push her back just in time to meet his hand coming down on her bare ass.

12