Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of this routine he removed his finger from her and spent the next moment simply spanking her. Angel was disappointed and her naked body reacted accordingly. What she did not realize was he had done so deliberately as he had a devious plan.

He finally stopped spanking her and went around in front of her. He put his rams around her and kissed her passionately letting his tongue explore her inner mouth. At the same time he let his hands roam over her naked body delighting at the feminine smoothness of her skin.

Finally he looked into her pretty hazel blue eyes and simply said, "You want me inside of you don't you ma-am?"

"Yes Sir!!" she answered, blushing.

"Spread your legs ma-am," he ordered.

She did as she was told and offered her sweet naked body to him. He pressed his manhood against the entrance to her love canal and as he kissed her he thrust up inside of her. Angel's naked body responded and she eagerly accepted him inside her as he thrust back and forth. All too quickly he came; his cum shooting inside of her and then without warning he pulled back out.

She had not come yet and was quite frustrated. She watched as he dressed without stating a word, her naked body still on full display and craving satisfaction. When he was fully dressed he undid the cuffs of her wrists freeing her.

He now looked into her pretty hazel blue eyes and asked, "Did you get satisfied ma-am?

"No Sir," she responded, hoping he would solve that problem.

"Would you like to get satisfied," he asked.

"Yes Sir," she said, as she looked at him with a pleading eye.

"That's good ma-am; because I guess that will be your punishment!"

With that said he turned and walked away saying, "Have a nice day ma-am and do drive safely."

Angel was beside herself with indignation. He had found the perfect punishment for her. She didn't know whether to be angry with him or herself. He had taken advantage of her and left her frustrated in more ways then one.

Suddenly angel woke for her dream/nightmare and found herself still sitting in her car and in a cold sweat. It took a few moments for her to realize it had all been a bad dream. She spent several minutes reliving the dream and realized there had been good and bad parts. The idea of giving herself to be spanked by a man she didn't even know had a certain sexual thrill to it; but still left her empty in her soul. Even if it had been true; it would not be what she wanted or desired. Down deep she knew that sex and discipline were okay but if not done out of love and respect, it left a big hole in the heart.

Angel started the car and drove onto the freeway making sure to obey the speed limit. Perhaps her dream would be realized in Newport.

12