Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 02

Story Info
Could he be The One?
2.3k words
3.99
19.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO: Could he be the right Dom?

Angel arrived at Newport by mid afternoon eager to spend a weekend away from home. She chose a quaint motel not far from the beach. It was equipped with a nice restaurant. Attached to the resteraunt was a lavish bar that offered nighttime entertainment and a nice dance floor. She hoped that she might find a soul mate there and perhaps get lucky that night.

She checked into her room and decided that she had better take a shower and freshen up. Needless to say her clothes were somewhat ruffled from her trip on the road and her panties definitely needed changing. She undressed and turned on the water to the shower, stepping in. She loved the feel of the warm water as it ran over her sexy naked body. When she turned the shower head just right she could get it to hit right on the front of her nipples which sent pleasure waves through her body. She liked to pretend that the streams of water were male fingers gently massaging her nakedness.

The showerhead was one of those fancy ones where you could adjust the flow of the water. One of her favorites was to turn the showerhead so only one direct jet of water shot out. It felt good to offer her nipples up one at a time and let the water jet hit them directly. Needles to say her nipples became hard rather quickly and the jet stream of water eagerly shot down on those nice large hard but sensitive nubs.

Angel also liked to spread her legs slightly and let the water hit between her thighs and right on her V patch. It awakened her body causing her feminine juices to flow.

She thought to herself how nice it would be to have a Dom in the shower with her. Next to sex, taking a shower together is one of the more intimate sharing experiences two people can have together.

Angel closed her eyes and fantasized about having a thoughtful, caring Dom in the shower with her. She imagined him soaping her sexy naked body all over; covering every square inch of it. He would linger a long time as he soaped her breasts and nipples and then down her abdomen and into her V Patch. She imagined his hands soaping between her bottom cheeks and his finger rubbing over her anus in a seductive manner. He looks into her pretty hazel blue eyes wanting to see the look of pleasure in them as his hands roam all over her naked body.

Angel returns the favor letting her hands roam over his hard masculine body. She plays with his nipples knowing it is a sensitive spot with him. She loves to soap up his hairy chest and bring him pleasure as well. Gradually she works her way down to his swollen erect manhood. She lets her hand soap it up ever so gently but giving it an occasional squeeze. She can feel it throbbing and she knows he is responding to her touch. His jewels now receive her attention. She must be ever so careful because he may cum in the shower without being inside of her which she hopes will come later. She lets her hand dip between his bottom cheeks and she delights at his grunts of pleasure.

After they are both lathered in soap, they begin the pleasure of rinsing each other off. They each let the water run over every part of their partner's naked body, rinsing off very last bit of soap. Occasionally they laugh as one finds the other's ticklish area.

Once the soap is all gone he tells angel to put her hands over her head and hold onto the showerhead. As she does so he kisses her passionately and she responds in kind. She spreads her legs open as if offering her entire body to him. As the warm water continues to caress her naked body he lets his tongue trail from her lips down her neck and onto her chest, kissing as he goes. His mouth finds those magnificent breasts of hers and he licks the water off with his tongue. Her nipples will receive special attention as his tongue laps at them, sending pleasurable jolts through her body.

He continues down her naked body until his head is between her spread legs. He alternately kisses her soft inner thighs and lets his tongue glide over them coming ever so close to her love channel. Even though water is flowing all over angel's naked body she is getting hotter and hotter by the moment. The suspense is almost unbearable as his tongue comes ever so close to her love channel. She holds on to the showerhead for dear life as his tongue slips up inside of her. He is quite devilish about it as his tongue circles that precious sex spot and occasionally flicking it with the tip. He knows how to do it just enough to drive her wild but not let her come. That will come later.

They switch places now and he offers his masculine body to be pleased by her. Angel considers it an honor to please him, especially after the way he has pleased her. She knows what he likes and lets her tongue glide over his naked body kissing as she goes. She finally ends up on her knees in the shower with her mouth on his manhood licking, kissing and sucking. She smiles to herself as she teases him with her mouth. She wants to drive him crazy but just short of cumming.

Angel comes out of her fantasy almost laughing to herself. She thinks that if she didn't read Literotica stories so often she wouldn't fantasize like this but the truth is she enjoys it. She only hopes some of those fantasies will become reality. Angel turns the water off and steps out of the shower and begins to dry herself off. She loves the feel of the soft cotton towel rubbing her naked body, wishing only her Dom would do it for her.

Having finished her shower she stands briefly in front of the mirror and looks at her own naked body. She knows it is ready for a Man/Dom if only she can find the right one. It is a search well worth pursuing.

Angel picks out her outfit for the evening and is not quite sure which ensemble to wear. Should she go conservative and be a good girl or should she really dress seductively. She knows a good submissive doesn't pursue, but on the other hand she thought dressing seductively to please a potential Dom wasn't really pursuing. Then of course if he thought she had dressed like a naughty little girl, he could spank her, which wouldn't be all that bad either.

She finally decided to go for it. She picked out a pair of black fishnet stockings and a red garter belt. Next she put on a pair of sexy red panties that were almost transparent and a red bra that matched. Her bra barely covered her magnificent breasts and her nipples pushed against it provocatively. Next she put on a black blouse with red lacy frills around the neck and down the front. It was low cut so that it revealed most of the cleavage that separated her wonderful breasts. She then donned a short red skirt that barley covered the tops of her stockings. Finally, she put on a pair of red high heels that contrasted nicely with her black stockings. A touch of perfume and a coat of red lipstick were the finishing touches. She was now a beautiful sight for any man's eyes.

Angel left her room and headed to the dinning room for dinner. She smiled inside herself as she caught several men stealing glances at her but none approached her. In one sense she was disappointed but in another sense relieved because none of them caught her fancy as well.

After a quiet dinner she went into the bar and entertainment area and ordered an after dinner drink waiting for the entertainment to begin. The place soon filled up and the band started promptly at nine. Once again several men glanced at her obviously appreciating her beauty, but none approached. She almost felt a little guilty because several people were standing as she sat alone at her table with one unoccupied chair.

About 9:30 a man entered the room that caught angel's attention. He appeared to be in his mid fifties, about 6'3" tall, well built, well dressed, and well groomed. He went to the bar and ordered a drink. Angel was not sure why, but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. As he sipped on his drink he looked around the room and his eyes fell on angel sitting there alone. When their eyes met angel blushed and looked away having been taught it's not nice to stare. When she looked back up he was still looking at her and smiling. Their eyes locked on each other and they both knew they had to meet.

He picked up his drink and walked confidently towards angel and when he got to her table asked politely, "Is this seat taken ma-am?"

"No Sir," she responded, "Be my guest, please."

"Thank you ma-am," he answered, "I was afraid I was going to have to stand all night."

He stuck out his hand and introduced himself as Roger Benson

"I'm angel," she responded smiling at him.

"Just angel?" he asked inquisitively.

"Well some call me angel love," she answered, blushing a little.

"That is so pretty, he responded smiling, "angel love, angel love, such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

"Thank you Sir," she answered really blushing.

From that point on they began to talk and the conversation came so natural. Angel was impressed with both his manners and his knowledge. He seemed to be able to talk on any subject and yet put her completely at ease. The more they talked the more comfortable angel felt around him. At times it seemed like they were the only ones in the room as they concentrated on each other.

After talking for about an hour he finally asked her, "Would you like to dance angel love?"

"Yes Sir, I would enjoy that very much."

"Sir," he laughed, "Isn't that a bit formal?"

"I don't know if it's formal or not I just enjoy calling you Sir."

He studied her eyes intently for about 30 seconds as she looked up nervously. Finally her eyes met his and they searched each other somehow knowing the other's mind.

"Will you always call me Sir?" he inquired.

This time angel did not look away and she looked into his dark brown eyes with a submissive look and simply said, "Yes Sir."

He smiled at her and said, "That's good angel love, I like that."

They smiled at each other somehow knowing that the first step in a Dom/sub relationship had just occurred.

"How about that dance angel love?" he asked politely.

"Gladly Sir," she answered smiling sweetly.

He pulled her chair back like a gentleman and then taking her by the hand led her to the dance floor. He was a good dancer and took charge leading her gracefully around the floor. Angel felt good in his arms. He had strength, charm, wit, good looks and manners all combined into one man.

They spent the rest of the evening dancing and talking and joking with each other and it all seemed so natural. Angel wanted the evening to go on forever and even after the band stopped they sat and talked until it was 3:00 A.M. and it was time for the place to close.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Roger asked her.

"No Sir," she answered, hoping he would ask her out.

"Well how would you like to spend the day on my boat tomorrow and we could enjoy the scenery together?"

"I would like that Sir, but I'm not sure I brought anything along for boating."

"We can certainly take care of that," he laughed. "I will have some things delivered to your room for you to wear and I'll pick you up at 9:00am promptly.

"That will be fine Sir," angel answered delightedly.

Angel was so happy at this point that she did not even notice the small steps that had just been taken in a Dom/sub relationship. He was going to pick out her clothes for her and although he had done it subtly he had just given her first order, be ready at 9:00.

"Let me walk you to your room angel love," he insisted, and angel was all too willing to let him.

They arrived at her room and as if it was meant to be, he took her in his arms and kissed her goodnight. It felt so good to angel having her lips against his and she could feel warm feelings throughout her body.

"I'll see you in the morning angel love," he said.

"I'll be ready Sir," she answered.

Angel went into her room in almost a teenage swoon. In one sense, she would have loved him taking her to bed that night but on the other hand she was glad he had been a perfect gentleman and respected her. Already she was beginning to think she could trust this perfect stranger she had just met. She undressed and climbed into bed and fought off sleep as long as she could just thinking about Roger Benson. The last thought she had as she went to sleep was a question. Was he just a nice strong man or was he the kind of Dom a girl like angel would love to be with and submit to. She would soon find out.