Angel's Search for the Perfect Dom Ch. 04

Story Info
Angel finally submits.
4.4k words
4.54
18k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Angel finally submits

Edited by angel love

Angel was more the eager to see Roger Benson later that night and could hardly wait to see what outfit he had picked out for her. At 6:00 there was a knock on the door and a young gentleman handed her a package.

"This is from Mr. Benson," he said politely.

Angel closed the door and eagerly opened the box and found a complete outfit. The dress was a beautiful black satin dress with a plunging neckline. The collar was lined with soft red fur, as was the plunging neckline. Also enclosed was a pair of red stockings with a black garter belt. There was also a matching pair of red panties and bra. Both of them were frilly and almost transparent. There was pair of red high heels that complimented the outfit perfectly. To top the outfit off there was a beautiful matching necklace and bracelet! On the bracelet the words "angel love" had been engraved.

It was a perfect outfit for angel. It had feminine sophistication on the outside and sensual seduction underneath. The necklace and the bracelet just set everything off and showed his sensitivity to her. Of course angel was smart enough to know that the clothing was for him as well as her. She had no doubt that he would love seeing her in the outfit. That was fine with her. If the ensemble pleased him as well she would quite happy. Angel had already determined that she wanted to please him however she could. Before this night was over angel would definitely please him, and he her. The bond between Dom and submissive would rise to new heights in their relationship.

Promptly at 7:00 Roger showed up at her door. He was a little taken back as he eyed angel. Standing in front of him was an elegantly dressed, mature woman that radiated femininity and sophistication. Angel was likewise impressed with Roger Benson. He had dressed for the occasion as well and looked quite stunning. Angel's heart beat rapidly as she was more and more getting ready to submit herself to him.

"You look quite stunning angel," he remarked.

"Thank you Sir and I must admit you Sir look quite dashing yourself," she replied.

"Well I guess we do make a good looking couple for the evening," he said laughing in a teasing manner. "Shall we go my dear?"

He took her by the hand and off to his car they went. Angel discovered that they were going to have dinner at his home instead of going out. He told her that he wanted to spend the time with her alone, just the two of them. He also told her he wanted to show her his home and where he lived.

It took a little time to get there as he lived in the country about ten miles from town. When he pulled into the driveway angel was a little taken aback because it was a beautiful country style mansion. Angel would eventually come to discover that Roger Benson was a shrewd business man and quite well to do.

He led her into the living room where the fireplace was giving off its warm charm into the elegant but tastefully decorated living room. The room was decorated in such a way that it seemed to offer quiet contentment.

"Would you like a drink before dinner?" he asked politely.

"Yes please Sir," she answered quickly.

Angel's head was swimming with not only the beauty around her but with the fact she was with Roger Benson. The trip had been worthwhile but hopefully a drink might soothe her nerves.

They sat on the love seat in front of the fireplace and enjoyed their drinks and the warmth of the crackling fire. For a good 15 minutes they talked and angel learned more about him and he about her.

"I'm glad you're her angel," he said, lifting her chin and looking into her pretty hazel blue eyes.

"I'm glad to be here with you Sir," angel said, blushing a little.

He took her chin in his strong hands and kissed her several times and angel could feel the warmth and sensuous feelings all the way down her body. She knew right then and there that if he asked her to she would willingly give herself to him.

"Dinner is served Sir," a voice came from the other end of the room interrupting the mood.

It was Roger's Bensons private chef who prepared all his meals and had done a special job tonight for him and Angel love. Roger escorted her into the dining room, which was also quite elegantly decorated. They spent the next hour talking and enjoying each other's company and one of the best meals angel had ever had.

Several times during the meal they would catch themselves just looking at one another. At one point their eyes and for almost 20 seconds just gazed deeply at each other. The feelings of tension were building in both of them and were reflected in their eyes. There was no longer any doubt; angel wanted him and he wanted her in a very special way.

The chef cleared the table when they were done and Roger dismissed him for the night, leaving him and angel all alone. He escorted her back to the living room and put on some soft music.

"Would you like to dance angel?" he asked politely.

"I would love to Sir," angel responded eagerly.

Roger took her by the hand and into his arms. They began to dance slowly. Angel was in heaven and never quite felt this way before. She loved being in his strong arms and the feel of his hands on her back. Roger likewise loved the feel of her body in his arms and thrilled to her touch. Neither could deny the sensual feelings rushing through their bodies.

As they danced the wonderful art of sensual teasing began. Roger would kiss angel and she responded in kind. He kissed her neck and gently nibbled at her ears. It was driving her wild! Angel permitted herself to let her hands rub his neck in a teasing fashion. As their bodies pressed into each other's angel could feel his hardness pressing up against her own body and she knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Of course being a true submissive she dare not ask.

Finally, Roger was so turned on by their mutual teasing that he held angel as tight as he could and kissed her with the deepest kiss they had ever shared. His tongue explored her mouth and tongue and she responded in kind. As they kissed deeply his right had slid down to her bottom and he pushed her into him even more.

They broke their kiss and Roger looked into her pretty hazel blue eyes, and she into his gray piercing, but loving eyes. The look between them said it all. They were both ready for the true bond between a Dom and a submissive.

"Angel, I want to Dominate you tonight and have you willingly submit to me. Are you ready to trust me for that?"

"Oh yes Sir," she said, her heart pounding in her body, and her soul ready for this moment.

They had discussed earlier in the day the concepts of Dominance and submission and BDSM as well. Angel was fully aware that they were now all alone on his turf and that submitting to him completely involved a risk. Somehow she felt she could trust him and was ready to give herself to him and also wanting to please him.

He took her by the hand and without saying another word led her across the room, up the long winding stairs, and down the hall to his bedroom. They entered the room and he shut the door.

Angel was impressed with the bedroom, which was roomy and again elegantly decorated. In the center of the room was his large king sized four-poster bed. The covers were pulled back revealing red satin sheets and black satin pillow cases. Attached to his bedroom was s large bathroom, which contained his private whirlpool in addition to the other amenities. In the corner was a large oak cupboard, which angel would later discover contained a lot of his toys.

Roger took her in his arms and kissed her passionately and angel responded back. She was ready for him and eager to please and he was ready for her. Although he was definitely ready to Dominate angel, he had to be sure.

"Are you sure you're ready to submit to me angel"? he asked.

"Yes Sir, I am more than ready", she responded. She was happy that he was asking just to be sure. It spoke well of him as a lot of Doms would take advantage and not even ask.

Looking into his eyes, angel assured him with very simple words. "I angel love do here by submit myself willingly to you for our mutual pleasure."

He was thrilled as he took angel into his arms and kissed her one more time. They had both waited patiently for this moment and it was now here. The Dominance of Roger over a very submissive angel was about to unfold in many different ways.

Roger reached behind her and began to unzip her dress as she stood there not interfering at all. She wanted him to see more of her as much as he wanted to see more of her body. As soon as her dress was off she could tell he was pleased and it pleased her as well. Next he undid her bra and let those wonderful breasts and nipples come out. Gently he caressed them while looking into her eyes.

"Does this feel good angel?" he asked.

"Oh yes Sir," she purred softly, thrilled to his touch on her full breasts and very hard nipples.

Gradually he increased his hold on her breasts making it stronger and stronger. He didn't need to ask this time if she liked it as her soft moaning told the whole story. He spent a moment or two alternating between soft touches and hard touches to her breasts and nipples. At one point he bent down and kissed her nipples and angel felt the domino effect all through her body.

Roger now took her shoes off and undid her garter belt and pulled her red stockings down until he had them off. Once he had them off he had her put her high heels back on. He loved to see her in high heels and panties and knew he would enjoy it even more when her panties came down. Slowly he lowered her panties as if undoing a precious gift and indeed it was. Angel now stood in front of her Dom completely naked except for her high heeled shoes. He was glad he had put her heels back on because it accentuated the curves of her naked body in a most pleasing way.

Roger now instructed angel to undress him as well, which she was only more than happy to do. She had marveled at his body when all he had on was his swimming trunks but now she would get to see it all. She slowly removed his shirt and then his undershirt admiring his chest as she went. She took of his shoes and socks and then unbuckled his pants and lowered them to the ground letting him step out of them setting them aside.

Now it was time for his underpants and angel eagerly unwrapped what she considered to be her present. She was delighted to find his manhood strong and erect. Her lips were only inches from it but she had not been given permission to touch it so she suppressed the urge, pouting inside. Angel stood back up and Dom and sub now stood before each other completely naked and ready for the next step.

Roger went over to his cupboard and returned with two leather wrist bracelets that were equipped with rings at the top and he quickly put one on each of her wrists securing them. Angel had not noticed it before but there were two round hooks in the ceiling about three feet apart with snap hooks on them. He made angel stand under them and lift her hands over her head. He then secured each of her wrists to one of the ceiling hooks. Angel was now naked and secured, unable to get away in the privacy of the bedroom of a naked Roger Benson.

It is always a sobering thought for any submissive in this position. True you have given yourself willing to this Dom but are unsure about what he will do. Angel looked straight ahead and was surprised to see herself in the full length and wide mirror on the wall that hid nothing. Angel could see her naked body on full display and was both bashful and excited at the same time. The nice thing about it was she would be able to both see and feel what her Dom did to her. Who knows if it was lust or desire to submit that controlled angel but at this point, but she somehow felt it would be okay .

Roger now circled her, admiring the secured naked body in front of him. He knew before this night was over that every square inch of her naked body, every delicious curve and cranny would feel his touch.

After looking over her naked body from top to bottom and from side to side he went around to the front side of her, put his arms around her and kissed her deeply; the kiss of lovers. Satisfied with her response he now went to her left side and put his arms around her chest just under her breasts and nipples. Angel was thrilled to feel her breasts and nipples resting on his arm. She was also thrilled by the touch of his manhood pushing up against her bare side.

He gently caressed her bare bottom cheeks and she loved his touch. She wasn't quite prepared when the smack of his hand landed on her left bottom cheek. Her naked body wanted instinctively to lurch forward but his strong hand held her in place. Again another smack of his strong hand landed on her other bottom cheek and again her naked body reacted. No true submissive can fully explain why but angel just knew it was a turn on for her.

He began to land crisp smacks of his hand to her bare bottom cheeks, which started to get a healthy pink glow to them. Angel could feel his manhood throbbing against her bare side so she knew it was giving him pleasure. She did not know what to expect but she was definitely in his hands and under his control.

Roger satisfied with his initial warm up to her bare behind switched tactics. He began to caress her bare bottom cheeks and then land a few hard smacks. Angel never knew which was coming and when. He also began to use his hands in other ways as well. With his left hand around her waist he began to caress her nipples and breasts and deliver a few hard smacks to her bare behind. Then he would let his right hand glide down the crack of her ass and let his finger tease that rosebud between them. As angel's naked body writhed in pleasure he would pinch her erect nipples at the same time. Likewise he would sometimes let his hand go down between her legs and let his finger caress that magical little nub. As angel tried to push herself forward onto his finger he would deliver another few smack to her tender and now red bare behind.

Angel had felt passion and lust before but this time it was so different. He somehow knew to mix just the right amount of pain and pleasure into a wonderful combination. Angel never knew if it would be a pleasing touch next or a hard smack or if it would be pain or pleasure on her breasts and nipples or both. She had yielded her naked body to him and he was playing it like a maestro on a great violin.

Making it even better for her was the fact she could watch it in the mirror. She loved the suspense of watching his hands approach her breasts and nipples not knowing which was coming, pain or pleasure.

After about 15 minutes of this play Roger stopped and was ready to try other things on angel. He went to his toy cupboard and returned with several items. The first was a set of leather ankle cuffs, which he attached to each of her ankles. Buried in the plush carpet were two eyehooks on each side of her, secured into the floor and about three feet apart. He spread her legs apart and quickly secured each of her ankles to one of the hooks in the floor. Angel was now standing spread-eagle and her naked body totally exposed and available for his pleasure, and she hoped hers as well.

Roger now picked up the other two items he had brought from the closet, a long 36-inch leather flogger with 16 strands and a vibrator. Just like he had earlier, he intended to intermingle pain and sensual pleasure into a combination that would drive angel wild with desire.

He started by standing in front of her and letting the vibrator caress her breasts and nipples. Angel leaned her head back thrusting her chest forward as if trying to push her breasts and nipples onto the vibrator. After working on her breasts and nipples he took the vibrator down and place it just between her spread legs but not quite touching her.

"Would you like to feel my vibrator there angel?" he asked in a teasing, taunting manner.

"Yes please Sir," angel answered, her body craving the feel of the vibrator on her most sensitive area.

"Are you sure angel?" he asked, still taunting her.

"Oh god yes Sir please do it," she gasped.

He stood to her side and turned the vibrator on again.

Angel looked into the mirror and could see him holding the vibrator just barely inches from her. He knew how to play her and let the vibrator come ever so close to her waiting sex spot as she watched in anticipation. Finally he let it come right to the edge of her sex spot teasing her unmercifully. Angel strained at her bonds trying to push herself onto it but obviously couldn't. Finally, he thought he had teased her enough so he let the vibrator find that magical spot as her naked body twisted and squirmed from the pleasure she was receiving.

He knew she was ready to cum but he didn't want that to happen yet. He turned off the vibrator and picked up the flogger. Standing to her left and slightly behind her he let the strands of the flogger glide over her bare back and bottom cheeks. Angel shivered more in anticipation than being cold, not knowing how he would flog her.

Roger gently laid the first stroke of the flogger on her bare back barely touching her but enough to let her know it had landed. For the next few moments he landed gentle strokes of the leather on her bare back, her bare behind, and upper thighs. He gradually began to increase the force of the strokes as he watched her back and thighs start to turn red.

For angel it was an erotic experience she had never had before. She had been flogged before but this time it was different. Because of the mirror on the wall she was able not only to feel it but watch it as well. The sight of this handsome strong naked man flogging her helpless naked body excited her even more. It was hard to keep her eyes off his stiff erect manhood as the strokes landed.

After landing over a hundred strokes he stepped behind her and letting the tips of the flogger lay on the ground he suddenly brought it up between her spread legs, not hard but enough to get her attention. Most of the strands caught her soft inner thighs but a couple of the tips landed right on her tender sex spot. Angel almost came unglued as she felt her sex spot being titillated in such away. Roger was an expert and knew how to make the strokes just enough to arouse but not enough to cause any damage.

After a brief period of flogging her between her legs he went around in front and began to flog the front side of her naked body. Her breasts and nipples caught his flogger as well as between her spread thighs. This time he altered his approach a little. Sometimes he would let his one hand caress her breasts and nipples and between her legs and then other times he would use the flogger on her. Likewise he would stop occasionally and kiss her deeply. Again he knew how to play her body between the sensuality of caressing on one hand, to what some have describe as pleasurable pain on the other. By now angel's naked body was on fire and craving satisfaction. She wanted him in the worst way but dare not ask.

Roger Benson had one more thing in mind for his sweet submissive before he would take her. He put his flogger down and went to his cupboard one more time. When he returned he brought with him a set of nipple clamps. Her nipples were already hard and erect but he wanted to make sure. He put his mouth on them and let his tongue gently tease them until there was no doubt they were ready. Taking one breast in his hand he put the clap on her nipple and screwed it down until she flinched. He switched to the other breast and did the same to the other nipple, again seeing her flinch.

With her nipples holding the clamps in place he again put his arms around her and kissed her passionately. As he did so he grabbed her curly long hair and held on to it tight as he kissed her. He then let his hands roam all over her naked body gently caressing her as he did so. As he felt angel getting close to coming he would pause and tighten the clamps just a little tighter. Angel was again being played as he crossed between pain and pleasure. He dropped his hand between her spread legs and began to massage her sensitive sex spot. So great was her longing for him now she barely noticed when he tightened the clamps one more time.

12